Captured and Conquered

Story Info
College student is taken and used for pleasure.
1.9k words
4.22
319.3k
130

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darkness swirled around my head. I felt dizzy, and struggled to breathe. I attempted to sit up, but the pain was too intense. My entire body ached urging me to be content lying down.

Wait? Lying down?

I lifted my head up slightly and tried to peer through the darkness, in hopes of determining where the hell I was. When my eyelashes fluttered against something light I realized I was blindfolded. Panic bubbled through me and again I attempted to get up. This time I knew it was not just my physical pain that kept me down, but soft cloth tied around my wrists and ankles. I was trapped!

I struggled to breathe normally and assess my situation, remembering what my health professor had always said.

"Before you do something rash, relax and think things through before acting."

"Sure Professor, say that after you wake up bound and blindfolded." I muttered furiously to myself. I moved my thoughts to what I was bound to. From what I could feel, it was soft and shook slightly when I struggled. I figured it was some sort of bed.

Fantastic! I am tied to bed, blindfolded, and God only knows where I am and this is all because I let my stupid friend talk me into going to that ridiculous club!

Tears of frustration dripped down my cheeks as I struggled against the material that held me captive. I continued to think fiercely of my situation and how I could possibly escape when the sound of an opening door shattered my solitude.

A masculine laugh filled the room and bounced against my ears making me go still. I tried to breathe quietly, hoping that perhaps if I didn't move he would lose interest in me.

I strained to hear any movement in the room. Nothing. I couldn't tell where he was. Suddenly the bed dipped to one side and the hairs rose on my neck. My captor was right next to me. I could feel his hot breath on my ear as he whispered to me.

"There is no need to cry love. I promise you, I will be a good master. All you need to do is be a good submissive."

Those words threw my mind into a frenzy as I tried to comprehend his meaning.

What the hell? Master? Submissive? Oh shit. He is one of the crazy S and M freaks my friend told me about. How can I get out of this?

Laughter filled my ears again. I felt the stranger wipe away the tears on my cheeks. He spoke again.

"I can tell what you are thinking love. The way your nose is wrinkling, it allows me to glimpse into your thoughts. There is no way out of this. You will be mine."

His words chilled me and brought forth the rage and courage I needed to speak.

"Like hell you can tell what I am thinking. I don't know who you think you are, but there is no way in hell I am going to be your submissive."

He placed a finger over my lips.

"Feisty. Just the way I prefer them before I break them in. I can tell I am going to like you."

I jerked my face away from him furious at his seductive tone, but he grabbed my chin and brought my face back to the position where I assumed I would be facing him. Fear coiled in my belly as his other hand traveled down my neck and caressed my breasts.

"What do you want from me?"

He gave a short bark of laughter.

"What do you think I want from you? I want your body, your virginity, your service."

My body stiffened at his words. How could he know that I was a virgin? It was then I realized his hand was touching my chest. He was not stoking me through the tank top I was wearing earlier, but he was actually making skin to skin contact.

"Oh shit. You Bastard! Give back my clothes. How could you violate me while I was unconscious?!?!"

His hand gripped my chin harder and I felt his breath upon my ear once more.

"I'm not interested in unconscious beauties. When I take you, you will be fully awake. As for how I know you are a virgin, the answer is simple. I have been watching you a long time." He moved his hand lower down my belly and rested it on my inner thigh. "I know all about you, Julia." The shock of hearing my name made me go still. He quickly took this opportunity to place his hand on my pussy and he began to stoke my clit. I started struggling again, desperate to get way from his touch.

"Struggle all you like Julie, you're not going to win this fight."

Despite my anger at this stalker touching me, I couldn't deny his touch felt good. I struggled to keep in a moan, as he stroked my clit faster. He moved faster and faster, making it even more difficult to resist moaning. My breath came fast, and a low moan escaped my lips. He laughed again and withdrew his hand.

"You see? Even though you protest, I can tell you want to be pleasured. Give in to me, and I promise to make this a wild ride to sexual paradise. There is no one here to impress but me and I already know you crave my touch."

His confidence both frightened and angered me. I was not going to give in to this guy. I refused to allow him to use me, but the only problem was I couldn't imagine how I could get out of this. Without warning, my blindfold was removed, and I found myself staring into bright, emerald green eyes. He dipped his head down and stole a kiss. His lips brushed against mine and soon the kiss became fierce as he attempted to gain access to my tongue. I refused to open my mouth, and to counter my defiance; he began to stoke my clit again eliciting a small squeak from me. This allowed enough time from him to force his tongue into my mouth.

Pulling back, he looked down at me. He smiled a slow, dangerous grin. He then moved over me until he was sitting on my stomach.

"Get off of me you pervert!" I yelled, attempting to wiggle out from under him. Unfortunately the cloth around my limbs kept me in one place. He placed he finger against my lips once more.

"Shhhh. Please, if you must shout at me, call me by my name, Alex. Listen up love. This is important. I am going to take you. I will rape you of your virginity by roughly pounding into you. It will hurt at first, but soon what pain you feel will fade away and eventually it will turn to pleasure. It will be the best orgasm you will ever feel. You will scream for me to stop, beg, and plead, but I will continue to push into you. I will enjoy hearing every scream I pull from your lungs. Every moan you make, I will cherish."

He gave me a flirtatious smile and began to shift his weight until he was sitting between my legs.

"Please. Don't do this. I don't want this. Please." I cried out, struggling even more fiercely. Alex chuckled, and untied my hands. Instantly I sat up and tried to shove him away, but it was to no avail. He simply laughed again and pushed me back down, showing me how helpless I really was. Keeping one hand on my chest to keep me down, he used the other to massage my clit. Again I fought to keep from moaning.

"I'm sorry love, but whether or not I take you is not up to you. Are you ready?"

Without waiting for an answer he plunged into me, erasing the small amount of pleasure I felt before. I screamed and bucked, attempting to rid myself of this pain. My hands gripped the sheets and my knuckles turned white as he pumped in and out of me. I begged him to stop, I pleaded, and promised him anything he wanted, just as he said I would. Tears dripped out of my eyes and onto the sheets under me and I cried for him to end this pain. Without giving me anytime to adjust he picked up the pace and thrust harder, and faster then before. His cock felt impossibly large as he stretched my virgin pussy. During one large thrust, my hands shot out and grabbed his arms, squeezing tight. I was attempting anything to make the pain go away. Over and over again he thrust, making me squeeze his arms tighter, drawing blood. He just chuckled and continued to rape me.

Soon the pain started to fade. He was still hurting me; however it no longer felt as though he was trying to break me in half.

"Feeling a bit better?" He asked with a smirk.

"How can you even ask me that?" I shot back repulsed by his smile.

"Because, love, I noticed you were no longer making my arms bleed."

I glared at him, and before I could respond he dropped down for a kiss. After attacking my lips he caught one of my breasts in his mouth. I stiffened in protest, but was soon distracted by the return of the pain between my legs. He continued to lick and nip my breasts as he thrust in and out of me. The pain was fading but I refused to enjoy what he was doing to me. I would not moan. About two seconds after I came to this conclusion, he began stroking my clit once more. I felt it coming and could not stop it. I moaned loudly and began to breathe rapidly.

"That's right Jules. Let go, and experience the best orgasm of your life."

I would not let his talk get to me; I was not going to enjoy this. Even as I thought this I could feel a tingling in my belly. The sensation crept lower to my pussy and made me breathe harder. I moaned loudly and felt the pressure build. I was going to lose the fight.

"NO!" I yelled.

At the moment my entire body tightened and I was lost in waves of pleasure. My pussy walls clenched down on Alex's cock. I heard him grunt and knew he was close. He continued to pump in and out of me, prolonging my orgasm. I screamed in satisfaction and soon he joined me. I could feel him pour his seed into me as he reached his orgasm. His spasms caressed my pussy walls and I was thrown into a second blinding orgasm.

When he was finished, he collapsed on top of me, his cock still buried between my legs. My breathing returned to normal as I dwelled in the fact that I was raped of my virginity and in the end I enjoyed it. I couldn't believe this had happened. I felt Alex shift his weight above me. As he pulled his cock out of my pussy, he kissed my forehead.

"You were amazing love."

I turned away from him, new tears prickling the back of my eyes. I felt him leave the bed, and heard the door close. Relieved he had ended my torture, I fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning I awoke. There was a bowl of fruit in front of me, resting near the edge of the bed. Looking up I also become aware of a note sitting atop the fruit. Picking it up, my hand began to tremble as I read the note.

You were amazing last night love. I am even more convinced you will be the perfect sex slave. Rest well, for tonight I have a few surprises planned.

~ Alex