Captured and Conquered Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex laughed quietly, and threw me a triumphant glance.

"You didn't think I forgot did you? How could I deny you what you asked for, Love?"

I grit my teeth as I felt him begin to push inside my ass. My ass tightened and I whimpered, overcome with pain. It hurt so badly. Alex continued to inch his way in, making me scream and buck. It was excruciating.

"Relax, Love. It will make this easier for you."

I glared at him through teary eyes. "Easy for you to say, you heartless bastard." However I did take his advice and tried relax my ass. A moment or two later I could feel his balls against my ass and knew he was completely inside of me. Alex slowly slid his cock out of my ass and than back in again. I continued to writhe in pain. I couldn't get used to the feeling. I wanted him out of me.

Again I felt him slide out of me. This time I didn't feel him right away, and sighed with relief. But suddenly I felt him ram his cock inside of me. This amplified the pain, ripping a scream from my throat. He continued to thrust brutally inside of me, eventually lacing the pain with a bit of pleasure. I sucked in air, attempting to get my mind off the horrible pain. I heard Alex groan, as he increased his pace. At this point I could feel my stomach muscles tighten. I recognized this sensation and knew an orgasm was stirring. My pussy walls began tightening and twitching. I tried to fight off the orgasm; I didn't want to enjoy what he was doing. Alex continued to increase his speed, breathing heavy. I knew he was close to coming, when my own orgasm hit me. I arched and strained against the bonds as tingling pleasure radiated through my body, making my clit twitch madly with pleasure. I moaned loudly and shuddered consumed with satisfaction. During my mind blowing orgasm, I vaguely heard Alex moan as he reached his peak. He thrust hard into me a couple more times before entering into his own orgasm. When I felt his last few thrusts and his seed pour into me I was plunged into another intense orgasm that was almost painful. When the pleasure stopped surging through my exhausted body I struggled to catch my breath. Alex pulled out of me and lay on top of me, nuzzling my neck. I arched away from him, but couldn't move very far due to the bondage I was in. Alex followed my limited movement and continued to nuzzle me.

"You are so hot and tight, Love. It could drive a man crazy." I blushed more than I had already as I realized his threw my reluctant words back at me. He kissed my neck tenderly and rolled off of me. Putting his arm around my stomach and pulling me closer to him, his lips touched my ear. I struggled to get away from him, but his arm and the cloth around my wrists and ankles kept me in place. Alex reached to his side and pulled the covers of the bed over himself and me.

"At least untie you unsympathetic freak!" I shrieked. I already felt miserable and used, but being forced to spend the entire night with him bound and at his mercy was far beyond my tolerance levels.

"Good night, Love." Alex breathed into my ear. With one last kiss he lay his head down next to mine, content to leave me bound to the bed. I will never forgive him.

12