Captured and Conquered Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex takes it a step too far.
5.1k words
4.59
52.6k
28

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex looked down at Julia, and grinned. She was so beautiful when she slept. She was so exhausted from last night that when he untied her from her bonds, she didn't stir from her slumber. Not that he could blame her. Having your ass taken for the first time, forcibly at that, was a tiring experience. She had performed beautifully. He couldn't wait to have another go, but for now he would let her sleep. He nestled down beside her and gathered her in his arms. She snuggled closer to him, and he smirked. Even when she is asleep she can't resist me, he thought.

**********

His arms felt good around me. They made me feel safe and warm. It was almost as if the experiences I had suffered through at the hands of Alex were being slowly erased away as he covered my shoulder in soft, light kisses. I sighed contently and turned to face him, the man I loved. When he dipped low and nibbled on my neck I cried out.

"Oh Logan!"

I heard a sharp intake of breath, and my eyes fluttered open. As they focused, I found myself staring up into the shocked brilliant green eyes of Alex. My eyes darted around the room trying to fight through the confusion I was feeling. A feeling of dread slowly seeped into my stomach as I realized that I had never left my prison, and the arms that held me were not those of my love, but those of my captor. It was only a dream. I was still at Alex's mercy. My eyes met his again, and I swallowed at his expression.

Alex grabbed my face and jerked it close to his. I could almost feel his anger radiating off of him.

Gritting his teeth he hissed, "What did you say, love?"

I nervously licked my lips. Did hearing Logan's name really upset him that much? Or did I say something else? Oh god. I don't think I have been this scared of him since he first took me three days ago. I didn't know what to say, so I tried to jerk my face out of his hand. Alex snarled and tightened his grip. Tears pooled at the corners of my eyes, as I struggled.

"Stop, you're hurting me. Please. LET GO!" I shouted in his face, and I drew my knee up fast, slamming it into his gut. He sucked in air and rolled off of me. I quickly scrambled across the bed trying to put as much distance between us as I could. I felt his hand grasp my wrist tightly and he jerked me back on to the bed. He dragged me back to the middle, and settled on top of me.

The look on his face was terrifying. His eyes darkened, and his hands balled into fists. There were no signs of his usual arrogant smirk, and the mischief that usually danced in his eyes was replaced with a blazing fury. It felt as though his whole body was shaking. I gulped. This wasn't good. I wished I could figure out why he was so angry. He sucked in some more air and spoke again.

"I asked you a question love. What did you say?"

I narrowed my eyes in response. My earlier fear was being replaced with anger. I was tired of being pushed around by this freak. I was tired of being used by him, I was sick of bending to his will. I stared defiantly up into his eyes, remaining silent.

Alex then narrowed his eyes, and quick as lightening smacked me across the face. I cried out more in shock that he struck me, than from pain. Bringing his face down close to mine he whispered menacingly, "I will make you want me as you want him, love. I will eradicate any thoughts of him from your mind, and if I you refuse, perhaps I will just eradicate him from your life."

With that he smashed his lips on to mine, and got up. Without turning he strode through the door and slammed it shut.

********

Alex strode down the hallway and into his private office. He didn't pause to switch on the lights, opting to settle into his desk chair engulfed in the darkness. He sucked in air and breathed out slowly. Perhaps he did over react. But when it came to Julia, he felt this overwhelming sense of possession and jealousy. Sometimes it was hard to swallow those feelings. He sighed.

Switching on the small desk lamp near the edge of his mahogany desk he opened the secret compartment in the second drawer and pulled out his photos of Julia. He shuffled through them until he got to the one he was looking for. His eyes narrowed when he looked at the fair young man holding Julia's hand.

So this is Logan, He thought.

Alex could see why she was so infatuated with him; sure he was handsome and had kind eyes. But he could never give her what she really needed. Only he could do that, of this Alex was sure. Resisting the childish urge to cut Logan out of the picture he was holding, Alex put the pictures back into his compartment, and leaned back into his chair.

Something needed to be done about Julia. It would appear he has been far too lenient with his lessons so far. She wasn't quite responding to his treatment of her as he had expected or hoped. Perhaps it was time to try a different approach. Once she started to show more respect towards him, then he could go back to just having fun with her. He tapped his fingers on his desk trying to figure out just how he was going to punish her this time. Perhaps it was time he introduced her to some of his favorite toys.

********

I sat in the middle of the bed with my knees drawn up to my chest. I was so sick of that bastard. He rapes me, figs me, and then forces me to beg him to take my ass. And he has the gall to get upset when I utter another man's name? How could he possibly think that I would like or even accept him? Tears started rolling down my cheeks, I didn't bother wiping them away. I was losing hope, and resolve. I started to think I would never get out of here.

My thoughts turned to Alex. Earlier I caught myself thinking he was attractive. This made me angry. What the hell was I thinking? How could I find this rapist bastard cute, after all that he has done to me. I gingerly touched the cheek he had struck. It still throbbed a bit, but nothing compared to some of the other pain I had felt thus far. His action worried me though. It didn't quite "feel" like him. All the other things he had done with me...to me.. he had been smirking, almost playful. But this... this was cold. Angry. It added a whole other dimension to his twisted character. And I felt far more afraid of him than before.

My stomach growled, and I found myself wishing that Alex had left me another bowl of fruit. If I was going to get out of this mess, I was going to have to keep up my strength and morale. Even though I was now more afraid, I would not submit to his will and I would not allow myself to get down. I sighed. Sure it was easy to say I wouldn't lose morale, but actually following through was a hell of a lot harder.

I jumped at the sound of the door to my prison slamming. I watched Alex stalk in, and I could feel tendrils of dread coil in my stomach again. He still looked angry, and his usual arrogant swagger was replaced with something much more dangerous. I wasn't sure how to react, so I stayed where I was, watching him. This "new" Alex was harder to read. I'd have to be more careful.

Alex locked eyes with me, and it sent shivers down my spine. He turned his attention to the small basket he was carrying. He placed it down next to the wall and turned back to me. He started to walk towards me. His expression lacking its usual dancing mischief. As he approached I started backing up. Fear was replacing the dread, and I wanted to put as much distance between us as I could. I felt myself almost missing the "old" Alex.

Before I could react, Alex lunged forward, stopping my backwards movement with his weight. Settling on top of me, he narrowed his eyes. There were still no traces of his usual smirk. I gulped and tried not to look scared. Without saying a word he pulled out the silk cords he used many times before to tie me. I started to struggle again, and he stared down at me, eyes blazing with a cold fury. The look in his eyes made me stop my struggles. After studying my face for a moment he went back to tying me down, and I renewed my struggles. I did not want to be tied up when he was like this. I had quickly grown accustomed to his treatment when he was his "usual" self. I could be relatively certain that though he was rough, he wouldn't be cruel, and the pain eventually turned to pleasure -- even if I didn't want it to. Even though I hated it. But now I had no idea what to expect.

Despite the fact that I was putting up a pretty good fight, Alex had little trouble tying my wrists together tightly. He flipped me on to my stomach his weight once again keeping me from escaping, though it was not for lack of trying. He secured my arms to the bedpost, and then went to work on my legs. I felt his hands on my ankles, attempting to pull my legs apart. I tried as hard as I could to keep them together but in the end Alex was able to spread my legs wide. Though I couldn't see what he was doing I knew that my legs had been secured to the other bedposts.

The silk cords had more slack than usual, and I briefly wondered why. He usually pulled the cords tightly so I had little room to struggle. My question was answered when he jerked my knees in a kneeling position. With my knees bent, the cord was tight again. To avoid falling flat on my face I bent my elbows. I felt Alex secure something that felt like leather around both of my legs, near my bent knees. Right after this he secured something similar around my both of my arms slightly above my elbows. I started to feel him pull my elbows back towards my knees.

When the silk cord securing my arms to one of the bedposts was taut, Alex stopping pulling my elbows back. I felt his presence move away; I shifted my weight, trying to understand what he did to me. I felt sick to my stomach when I realized I was stuck on my knees and elbows. My legs were spread painfully wide, and I wasn't able to straighten my legs to lessen the strain. He had attached leather straps connecting my knees to my elbows. I gulped. This was bad.

For several moments I couldn't hear Alex, and was afraid of what was in store for me. Relief mixed with fear washed over me when I saw him move into my line of vision.

Alex leaned forward and grabbed my chin jerking my face up to look him straight in the eye.

"I fear I've been too easy on you, pet."

As he spoke my mind raced.

Uh-Oh. He always calls me love. What's up with the new nickname?

I focused back on Alex. He still wore an expression of malice and anger, rather than his usual smug grin.

"I've tried to play nice, but now playtime is over pet."

I personally didn't think any of the things he did to me were particularly nice, but if that was his idea of nice I didn't want to know what he thought was harsh. I promised myself that I wouldn't act differently to this new treatment. I didn't want him to think that abusing me would get me to give him what he wanted. The only problem was I was in an extremely vulnerable position, and I hadn't had a hell of a lot of luck resisting him thus far.

Alex seemed to understand that I wasn't completely focused on him, and tightened his grip on my chin. This snapped me out of my thoughts, and I tried hard not to yelp. A small whimper escaped my lips. A small cruel smile spread across his face. I decided right then and there that though his smug smirk was annoying as hell it was far better than the smile he wore now. I was starting to miss the "old" Alex.

Alex continued, "You are now to address me as Master. You are no longer allowed to call me by name, Perhaps that will teach you respect."

This was too much for me. I momentarily forgot my thoughts about being cautious, anger coursing through me. I narrowed my eyes.

"Go to hell Alex, nobody is my master, much less an arrogant asshole like you."

Immediately I wished I hadn't said anything. Alex dropped his grip on my chin and back-handed me. My cheek stung, and burned. Tears pooled in my eyes. This was the second time Alex had ever hit me. I quickly realized that when I had murmured Logan's name something in him snapped. Now I had to think, was there a way to get "old" Alex to return? As much as I hated him, this new change in personality was far more frightening, and unpredictable. Which meant it was probably going to be more painful for me.

Alex gripped my chin again and yanked it towards his face. He smiled that cruel smile again.

"I was hoping you wouldn't give in easily, pet. This means I am going to have more fun breaking you."

He released my chin and walked out of my vision line. I dropped my head, my neck was sore from being held at an odd angle for so long. I didn't like the thought of "breaking me". This made me hold on to my decision not to alter my behavior more tightly. I was not a wild horse. I could not be broken.

I heard Alex shuffle through something. Probably that damn basket he brought in with him. I heard me walk towards the back of me. I began to get nervous. My ass was high on the air, and still sore from what he had done to me yesterday.

I felt his hands on my ass, massaging it. I grit my teeth. He spoke again.

"What must you address me as pet?"

I remained silent. His hand left me, and I heard a slight whoosh in the air before I felt a sharp pain across my ass. Before I could stop myself I let out a shriek. Alex chuckled darkly.

"This is one of my favorite tools pet. I'm sure you'll agree that I am good with my hands, but sometimes I enjoy the sensation of holding a riding crop while I deliver punishment."

I swallowed hard. This was going to hurt. A lot.

I heard another whoosh, and he struck me again. I tried to keep myself from vocalizing the pain, but the fact that I couldn't see when he was going to hit me kept me from being able to brace myself.

Alex brought the crop down on my ass several more times, each time increasing the force used. I was gritting my teeth trying not to give him the satisfaction of hearing me cry out but every time he connected with my flesh a low wail escaped my lips. For a few moments Alex stopped and I had relief. I tensed when I felt Alex lay the crop on my lower back. He saw my reaction and sighed from pleasure. I felt sick.

"I love how your ass looks when it is striped with red, pet. Very arousing" He sneered as he rubbed my ass, "Here is how this game is going to go. We can stop anytime; all you have to do is call me master." His hand started traveling between my legs, seeking my outer lips. "Until you give me what I want, I am going to make you scream." He started stroking my pussy slowly.

"You are going to beg, you are going to cry, and you are going to ache." He stopped stroking me and sharply pinched my clit for emphasis. I yelped in surprise. Alex gave a short bark of cruel laughter and continued, "How long you suffer will be up to you. We can even stop right now, but that all depends on you. You know what I want to hear, pet. Now tell me, what are you to call me?"

My mind raced. I didn't want to be hurt anymore, but I certainly didn't want to give Alex any sort of satisfaction either. What was I more afraid of? The physical pain? Or the chance of losing my sense of self? Apparently I took too long to answer because Alex withdrew his hand from between my legs and picked up the crop again.

"WAIT! PLEASE STOP" I yelled. I didn't want to give in to him, but I was done with being beaten. I was hoping for more time to figure out what to do.

"Not what I wanted to hear, pet." Alex sighed and once again brought the crop down hard on my tender ass.

A scream was torn from my lips. I thought that I might be less sensitive after surviving the first round of blows, but his lashes only seemed to be hurting me more.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

I continued to cry out, fighting with myself not to beg, not to submit. Alex brought the crop down hard three more times before placing it on my lower back again. Pain blossomed across my ass. I was shaking, my vision was blurred by tears. I tried to keep my sobs in but every so often one would escape. I felt Alex's hands on my ass again massaging my beaten cheeks.

"You are so very stubborn, pet. I believe it is one of my favorite characteristics of yours. Now will you submit? Or are do we have to begin the game again?" Alex's finger traveled in between my cheeks towards my hole, tapping the outside of it.

As much as I didn't want to play this "game" anymore, I couldn't bring myself to call him master.

"Please stop Alex. God it hurts so much. Please don't hurt me anymore." I begged, dropping my head in shame.

Alex stopped tapping my asshole, and his hands left me once again. I felt him remove the crop and seconds later I felt him slide the crop against my pussy. My eyes grew wide.

"Let's give that poor ass a rest pet."

"Oh god no. Please Alex, don't. STOP PLEASE STOP" I screamed just as he smashed the crop against my pussy. Pain burst through my body.

"NOT. GOOD. ENOUGH. PET." Alex bellowed as he brought the crop up against my pussy with each word. Each blow brought new waves of excruciating pain to my pussy. I pleaded and begged Alex to stop, but my words fell on deaf ears. He continued to bring the crop up between my legs, striking my pussy. Slowly he moved his blows to my clit.

SMACK SMACK SMACK.

I arched my back, and howled from this new sensation. My pleading almost indistinguishable through my sobs. I knew there was only one thing that would make him stop, but there was no way in hell I would ever call Alex master. Finally Alex stopped his assault on my pussy. I couldn't stop my sobs. My head hung, I was near defeat. Again.

I heard Alex sigh, and I gulped. I heard him move away from me and rustle through the basket. Through the pain I also felt my fear return. What more could he possibly do to me?

Alex walked into my vision line holding something I couldn't quite make out. I could, however, see his dark smile. His expression scared me, and again some small part of me was beginning to miss Alex's old mischievous grin. Immediately after that I felt fury whip through me for being weak enough to long for that. I didn't have long to dwell on my weakness because Alex gripped my chin and wrenched my face close to his.

"You're pretty tough, pet. We're going to take this game to the next level. Let's see how long you last." With those words He smashed his lips against mine. Without thinking I bit him. He jerked back and I could see that I had drawn blood. Immediately I wished I hadn't antagonized him. I saw Alex's expression darken further and he snarled.

"Bad move pet. I'm going to make sure you regret that."

Alex stepped out of my vision and I felt his hands on my abused ass. Roughly he shoved a finger into my ass. I yelped and clenched down trying to deny him passage. Alex laughed cold and harsh, and continued to roughly open my ass. He succeeded in getting two fingers in and quickly pumped them in and out. I pleaded with him to stop, but his only response was to pump faster.

To my relief he soon removed them, though my relief was short lived when I felt Alex squirt cool lube on my ass. He quickly spread it deep into my hole, and I felt him press a plug against my entrance. I gasped and tried to prevent him from inserting the plug into my ass. Alex didn't seem to notice as he forced it in.

My ass burned and stretched causing me to cry out, and new tears pool in the corners of my eyes. Finally it popped in, and my abused ass felt full. Suddenly I felt a tingle. The tingle began to burn. I gasped and groaned at the sensation. I remembered the ginger he had used on me, and paled.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?"

Alex chuckled nastily, "I used a special lube, pet. The more you clench the more it will burn. But don't worry, it's not as intense as the ginger. Though it does last longer. You ready to submit?"

Ignoring him, I tried to relax my ass, but it was too full. The burning continued to increase and I started to wail. I felt Alex grab my ass, and squeeze, forcing me to clench around the plug. I cried out louder, and begged him to stop. He said nothing, and continued.

12