Captured and Conquered Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion of Alex and Julia's story...
5.4k words
4.39
43.7k
31

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex shut Julia's door behind him. He leaned against it and sighed. Shaking his head he pushed off from the door and walked back down the hall to his study. Walking in, he stopped in the middle of the room, and mindlessly ran his fingers over the corner of his mahogany desk. He still felt frustrated by Julia. He wanted her fire back. Her spirit. Though he felt once again disappointed by his interaction with Julia, something about it felt slightly different. He couldn't put his finger on it. Alex's fingers aimlessly tapped the surface of his desk while his mind worked over the interaction.

Suddenly it hit him. He understood what was different. Julia didn't have the same spark as before. Not by a long shot. But they spoke this time. She spoke. To him! Alex grinned slightly. A small warm ray of hope started to seep into his mind. Was it possible? To repair the damage done? Alex clutched to the small glimmer of hope he started to feel. Julia hadn't spoken to him since the incident. Not until today. Maybe now she would be more open to his advances. Maybe if he continued to interact with her, slowly they would get back on track.

Alex looked towards the door. Julia said she was going to take a bath. Maybe if he stood at the door, they could talk again. Maybe... Maybe he could apologize. And maybe she would forgive him. Alex knew he was probably moving too fast. But he couldn't wait. He was going crazy without interacting with her. If she asked him to leave, Alex told himself he would respect it. But perhaps... perhaps she wouldn't. He sighed, and stood up straighter. Everything was going to be alright. Alex walked out the door, and ambled back down the hall.

*********

I moved hurriedly through "my" room. I had a hunch Alex would come back to me soon. It was the first time I had spoken to him since the last time he had violated me. Given everything I had gathered from the way he operated from the time I had been his captive, I had a strong feeling he wouldn't be able to stay away now. Not now that I had reopened our communication. I smirked angrily to myself, Alex certainly did like to talk. And now hopefully that would be his downfall.

I strode into the bathroom straight to the bathtub. I turned on the faucets all the way, but was careful to make sure that I continued to allow the water drain. I wasn't actually interested in bathing. Once that was taken care of, I moved back into the bedroom, walked past the door to the bed. I climbed to the other side of the bed and crouched down. From my position, I could clearly see the open bathroom door, as well as the door to the hallway, but the bed obscured me from view.

I focused on the open door of the bathroom, briefly thinking that perhaps I should have left it partially closed. My thoughts shattered when I heard the bedroom door lock move back. My heart leapt into my throat, beating wildly. This was it. Soon I was either be free, or paying dearly for my attempt. Given how Alex had snapped when I uttered my crush's name during a dream, I could only imagine what twisted punishments he would come up with to... discourage... me from attempting to leave him. I swallowed hard. I didn't think I could handle something like that. Not again. I shook my head and focused on the door. Thoughts like that weren't going to help me get out of here.

Ducking down I listened as the door creaked open. I could hear Alex's soft footsteps pad towards the bathroom. I smiled triumphantly. He hadn't closed the bedroom door. I started to stand. I saw the back of him as he slowly walked towards the bathroom. His broad shoulders were complimented nicely by the tight fitted black t-shirt he was wearing. Alex stopped and ran a hand through his hair. I swallowed hard again. Tension was clearly running through his body. His movements were stiff. Please, please keep moving I chanted in my head, feeling the desperation welling up through my body.

I could still hear the running water of the bathtub, so I knew that was drawing his attention. I just hoped he continued to walk that way long enough. He movements were tentative. Alex blew out a sigh, and pressed forward towards the bathroom. I prayed he didn't lose his nerve. As I watched him get closer to the bathroom door, I crept out from around the bed. I could feel the adrenaline rush through my veins. My heart was beating fiercely. I was in plain view. If he turned around now, it would be all over.

As Alex moved towards the bathroom, I inched closer and closer to the open bedroom door. I held my breath, trying desperately to keep silent. I was more than halfway there. Being so close to freedom, but also so close to him, the man who had made some of my worst nightmares reality, had me almost hysterical. I was fighting panic. If I failed, it would kill me.

Alex made it to the bathroom door, and ducked inside.

"Julia?"

At the question in his voice, I made a mad dash to the door. I gripped the doorframe, and flung myself out of the room as I heard an infuriated roar come from the bathroom. I looked back into the room to see Alex, startled, looking straight at me. For a moment time stopped.

Then he charged towards the open bedroom door, and me. Hysterically I grabbed for the door handle and slammed the door shut. Not a moment later I heard his body slam into the door. I reached up and threw the bolt on the door, locking Alex in the same room he had held me in. Tears immediately streamed down my face, as it dawned on me that I did it. I escaped that dreadful prison.

I could hear Alex's body continually slam into the door. His voice filled with rage.

"JULIA! OPEN THIS DOOR! YOU ARE MINE. DO YOU HEAR ME?! MINE! NOW OPEN THIS DOOR."

I slammed my fist into the door, and screeched out "BURN IN HELL MOTHERFUCKER. BURN IN HELL."

And with that I turned and ran down the hallway. Alex's furious yells following me. I stumbled down the staircase, into the foyer and out the door.

I was free.

**********

Three months later.

Alex's hands were on my body. Everywhere. I struggled to push him off, but I was tied. My limbs stretched painfully wide, forcing me to take it. Everything and anything he wanted to do to me. Alex moved one hand to me throat, his fingers wrapping around.

"We never did get to do any breath play, did we pet?" His fingers squeezed slightly. My breath began to grow ragged. I silently pleaded with my eyes for him to let go. Alex clicked his tongue against his teeth.

"Lucky for you pet, it's not really my thing." He let go, and I gasped. A tear leaked out of my eye. Alex moved his thumb over my cheek and wiped it away.

"If you weren't such a naughty little pet, we wouldn't have to be doing this." He grinned cruelly, "but alas here we are. Now what am I going to do with you?"

His hands moved down my body, to my breasts. He tugged and pulled at my nipples, sometimes lightly, sometimes squeezing until I cried out. Soon he moved his mouth to one of my nipples, sucking hard.

"I love your tits, pet. I really do." He said in between sucking each nipple. My cheeks reddened at his vulgarity. I opened my mouth to tell him off, but before I could start, he quickly shoved two fingers into my mouth, and moved his thumb under my chin, preventing me from closing my mouth.

"shh, shh, pet. Daddy's not finished." He grinned as I narrowed my eyes, disgusted with his new terminology. He continued on, "As much as I love your tits now. I can't help but love them even more when they're clamped."

He removed his fingers from my mouth, and focused his attention on tightening on a pair of clamps to each of my breasts. He continued to tighten them until I cried out. I wanted to beg for him to take them off, but I bit my tongue. I couldn't let him have that victory.

Alex looked down at his handy work, "how does it feel, pet?"

I remained silent, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of getting a response. Alex began flicking the clamps, forcing cries from my throat.

"I believe I asked you a question, pet."

Between my cries, I managed to speak "please, please stop master. They're too much. I don't think I can take it."

Alex stopped flicking the clamps and smirked. He moved his face towards my ear and whispered, "you'll take it. You'll take it and more, pet."

He nipped at my ear, and I shuddered. Pleasure mixing with the pain radiating from my nipples. Alex sat back up.

"Did you know, pet, that the clamps on your tits are part of a trio?" His finger trailed down my belly to the lips of my pussy. "And guess where the last one goes." His finger thrust through my folds to my clit. My eyes widened as he began to rub tight circles around it.

"Please, please no master. Don't please. I'll be a good girl, I promise. Please." I begged, forgetting all about trying to keep even a small part of my dignity. I fought against the rope keeping my legs wide apart, hoping to close them against his invasion.

Alex grinned at my pleas. With his other hand he showed me the clamp. "I wish I could say I wasn't going to enjoy this pet. But honestly, I've been thinking about moment this since the day you left me locked in your old room." With those words Alex snapped the clamp onto my clit.

I howled, and thrashed against my bonds. Alex sat back and watched me. Allowing me to move as much as I was able to fight through the pain.

"Yes, it hurts doesn't it, pet?" Alex looked down at me, a ghost of a grin on his face. "Do you want Daddy to remove them?"

Frantically I nodded, "Please! Please master!" I panted trying to breathe through the pain pulsing between my legs.

Alex move over me, and bent his head next to my ear. "Then you have to beg. Beg for me to take you." He whispered, his voice heavy with need.

I struggled internally. I hated when he made me beg. I hated giving in to him. Alex sensed my reluctance. To help my decision along he reached between my legs and started to flick at the clamp on my clit. I shrieked and yelled out "God fuck me master! Take me, please I want it, please give it to me. Give it hard to your naughty little pet!"

Alex chuckled and started to attach a thin chain in the shape of a Y to the champs on my nipples and clit. Horrified I began to understand what he intended to do.

"Please, please don't Master. I can't take it." I pleaded, renewing my wild struggles against my bonds.

"Oh you'll take it, pet." Alex's eyes glittered, " Let's do it on the count of three." Alex gripped the chain connected to the three clamps, and started to pull up on it. The tension made me arch my back. "Are you ready, pet? One.... two.... three - "

I woke up, covered in a cold sweat. I reached wildly for the lamp on my bedside table, desperate to chase away the darkness in my bedroom, and my nightmare with it.

The nightmares had almost been a constant since I escaped from that prison Alex had kept me in. The scenery changed, the vile acts Alex inflicted upon my unwilling body changed, the frenzied thrusts and vicious kisses all came in different forms, but the one thing that never changed was my helplessness. And honestly that was the worst part. I rarely fought back in my dreams. I just begged and pleaded with Alex to be gentle. I hated that.

Blowing out a sigh, I pushed my tangled ruby hair out of my eyes. When I ran away from him, I left the city. Switched universities, changed my name, and dyed my hair. I didn't mind the crimson color of my hair, it complimented my eyes nicely. And gave the impression I was a lot more fierce than I felt these days. But I missed my natural honey colored hair. It felt more like... well.. me. More than that I missed my name. I no longer went by Julia. These days I was Alice.

Before leaving for my new life, I worked with the police. After leaving Alex's home I had been picked up on the street by a kind middle aged woman. Clearly a mother. She wrapped my naked body up in her soft peacoat, and brought me straight to the police station. They rushed to the house after I had told them everything that had happened. But it was too late. Alex was nowhere to be found.

That's when I knew I needed to leave. He was a jealous, crazy, clearly obsessive person. I could feel that he would never stop looking for me. I thought that if I changed everything about me, and moved far away, he wouldn't be able to find me, or even be interested. But there was always this small voice inside of me that told me I was wrong. It was only a matter of time. I try to ignore that voice.

I drew my hand up to my face, and massaged my forehead. Glancing at the clock, it read 6:00am. I rolled my eyes. It was clear I wasn't getting anymore sleep tonight. Pushing back the covers, I got up to get ready to class. I'd be early, but that meant I could spend extra time at the library, around other people, trying to blend in and get back to living a normal life.

**********

Alex sat in a car on the curb. He ran his fingers through his silky black hair and grinned viciously. Julia exited her apartment complex, looked both ways before dashing across the street and heading down into the nearby metro entrance. He had found her.

He had started looking for her the moment he had gotten out of the room he had kept her in. It was difficult at first. With the police involved, he needed to keep a low profile. And had refrained from visiting her school and old apartment. But in time, he had managed to come across leads. It had taken three months. But here he was, watching her.

Alex sighed. It was like the good old days. Except now she had changed her hair. Red. Alex liked it, and idly wondered if it made her more feisty. He hoped so. He had been fanaticizing about what to do with her the first night they were back together. She would be punished, of course. Alex spent many nights imaging tying Julia down tightly to the bed, gagged and completely at his mercy. Legs spread wide open, nothing keeping him from cropping her deliciously tight little pussy. He wouldn't stop until her entire ass and pussy glowed a faint red. He wouldn't stop until she begged and pleaded behind her gag. Perhaps not even then.

Once her was done spanking her, marking her as his, he would claim her. Slowly bury himself between her legs, finding release. He would take her leisurely. Taking his time thrusting in and out, as if they had all the time in the world and this time.. they would. He would make sure she felt everything. Everything that she had been missing, everything she made him go without for the past three months.

He would force the orgasms from her. For certain she would be fighting them. He knew she would try not to enjoy everything he would do to her. But Alex knew what she really craved. She needed to be owned, dominated. He could tell from the first time he laid eyes on her. Alex would make her come until she begged him to stop. But he wouldn't. Not until her legs quivered from exhaustion. Her chest heaved, and tears streaked mascara down her face. He would keep going until he was satisfied.

Alex smirked to himself. Time to go prepare he thought. Opening the car door, he strolled over to the apartment complex, up the stairs and down the hall. Stopping in front of Julia's apartment, he slid a few tools into the lock, and popped it open. Easy as pie, Alex thought.

Stepping inside, he looked around. The place was small, but screamed Julia. The decorations were comprised of loud colors; quirky, and bursting with personality. How very like her Alex thought to himself.

Alex checked his watch. Julia had classes late tonight, and from watching her this past week, he knew she didn't usually come home until all of them were finished. He had plenty of time to prepare. Placing his black bag down onto the floor, Alex cracked his knuckles. Fantasies of everything he was going to do to her delightful little body flooding his mind once more.

"Time to get down to business." Alex said softly to himself, drawing a pair of leather cuffs out of his bag.

**********

I slogged up the stairs of my apartment building. It had been a long day at university, but I felt pleased with the progress. For awhile I was able to forget everything, and feel.. normal... again.

Reaching my floor, I stopped in front of my door, and mindlessly opened the lock letting myself inside. The room was completely dark. I shuddered. I tried to keep this place as bright as I could, dark spaces reminded me too much of him.

Shutting the door behind me, I groped for the light switch on the wall. Warm light flooded the room. I looked around. For some reason something felt... off. The room felt unsettled. I shook my head. How many times had I come home feeling like something was wrong, only to find nothing was out of the ordinary? I groaned. Sometimes I could be absolutely ridiculous.

I took a step forward and that's when I saw them. At each of the corners of my bed were lengths of rope, and cuffs attached to them. My heart stopped. My vision darkened, and I could feel the panic welling up inside of me. He found me.

Desperate to get out before anything could happen, I whirled around and dashed back to the door. My hand was on the doorknob when I felt his hands grip my arms. He ripped me away from the door and into his arms.

I screamed and fought against him. His fingers bit into my wrists as he struggled to control my movements. I could feel his warmth against my back and the vibrations of his chest as his masculine laughter, deep and low, washed over me.

"How nice it is to see you again, love."

I didn't answer, a lump forming in my throat. It can't be happening. He can't do this to me again.

Alex took advantage of the position he had me in and moved his lips to my neck. Slowly he sucked on my skin in a line from my collarbone until he reached my ear. He nibbled on my ear and sighed.

"How long has it been, love? Three months since I've last touched you? I can hardly believe you've been able to stand it. I remember the effect I had on you."

Disgust poured through me. Here we are three months later, and he's still as arrogant as ever.

"Fuck you." I spat, unable to keep myself silent.

Alex chuckled again, and I could just image the smirk that spread across his face. "Now that is just what I intend to do, love."

Alex pulled me in closer to him, our bodies now plastered against each other. He inhaled deeply. "Love the new hair, pet. Red suits you. Indicates just how wild you really are. The new name... Alice? Doesn't though. Too plain, too ordinary. And you are anything..... but." He hummed in pleasure. "Maybe next time go for something just a little bit naughty, Giselle... or Ruby maybe?"

I swallowed hard. He knows about the name change? Of course he does.. How long has he been watching me this time?

I bit my lip and struggled harder. I couldn't stand to be this close to him any longer. Wildly my eyes roamed around the room looking for anything that could help me get away from him. Slowly they settled on a switchblade sitting on my bureau mixed in with my lotions and other various cosmetics. Suddenly I didn't think it was such a paranoid purchase.

Alex sensed he didn't have my total focus. He nipped at my ear, increasing the pressure until I cried out.

"Do I have your attention again, pet? I'm not good at sharing focus. It's a bit of a personality flaw. But I'm sure you already know that. Don't you, love?"

Desperate to keep his attention away from the knife, I decided to start engaging.

"Bit of a personality flaw? God that's the understatement of the year. Next you'll be saying you're only slightly possessive."

Alex threw his head back and laughed. His eyes sparkled with a sort of sick amusement.

"I can't decide what I love the most about you, pet. Your deliciously taut little body, or that hot little mouth of yours."

Alex continued to suckle at the skin on my neck, sending goose bumps down my arms. I chose to ignore this reaction and focus on how to get my hands on that knife. So far, no ideas were coming to mind.

12