Captured and Conquered Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been so long, love. Do you want to know what I'm going to do to you? The pleasures I'm going to force out of your body?"

My body tensed, but I didn't answer. Alex wrenched my body to the left so I was facing the wall, away from my bureau.

Jerking his head towards the wall he just forced me to face, he growled "first, I'm going to push you up against that wall." Pushing me closer to it he purred deep into my ear, "I'm going to use my body to hold you there. Use my hands to grope you, tease you, get you wanting it. Begging for it."

Swinging me back to the right, he forced me to look at my bed. "Then I'm going to rip your clothes from your body, until you're left in only your panties." I swallowed hard. Alex chuckled and continued. "And then I'll peel that scrap of fabric from your body, leaving nothing to protect you from my roaming eyes."

Roughly pushing me closer to my bed I stumbled with him, trying to keep my balance. Alex sniggered and pulled my wrists back, forcing me to thrust my chest out. He bent his face down and murmured, "Once you're naked...wet... and..vulnerable for me - " He breathed into my ear, "I'm going to tie you to that bed.... I'm going to force you to spread you legs for me..."

Alex sighed deeply, and pushed me a step closer to the bed "I'm going to mark you, pet. Leave my bite marks all over your lovely breasts and thighs... Because after all, love. Your thighs were meant to have my cheeks brushing between them."

My face turned scarlet at his words, and panic started to rise inside me again. I shook my head, willing myself to push down the fear and focus instead on my anger. I needed to become furious. My anger, not my fear, would help me stay strong and maybe, just maybe help me get out of this.

Alex rubbed his cheek against mine, and grinned. "After you'll all tied up, breasts heaving, pussy dripping with need, I'm going to punish you. I'm going to spank that pert ass of yours until you beg for mercy. But I won't stop. Not until it glows red. Not until I'm satisfied you've had enough."

Alex felt my body go rigid. Memories of the last time he punished me flooded through me, leaving me breathless and afraid.

He whispered softly in my ear, "surely you didn't think you could leave me without paying the price, pet?"

I renewed my struggles at this point, hell bent on getting that knife on my bureau. I was so close.

Alex grunted with the excursion of holding my body to his. Regardless of this, I was annoyed to hear his tone was still so light when he spoke, as if he wasn't expending much effort in forcing me against his chest.

"Once I've finished spanking you, I'm going to use a crop on your pussy. I remembered how much you enjoyed that last time, love."

A tear leaked out of my eye. I wasn't sure I could hold on to my fury much longer. The panic at his words was overwhelming me.

Alex nipped my neck and growled, "and finally pet, I'm going to fuck you." He bit down hard on my neck and I yelped, trying to jerk away from him. Alex groaned and spoke again, "I'm going to push myself into you, over and over, forcing you to take it. Forcing you to feel everything, love. You're going to come.. oh yes... You're going to come so hard, you'll be pleading with me to stop. But I won't, love. I won't until I'm sure your body can't take anymore."

"Why are you doing this?" I cried out, realizing for the first time that I hadn't ever actually asked him that. And I hoped it would buy me some time before he started to deliver on his promises.

Alex chuckled again, deep and low. "I know what you crave, love. I know you need to be taken. Dominated. Owned, like the naughty little pet you are."

I struggled against him, feeling his breath hot against my neck. It was all too much. I had had enough. I was not going to be a victim again. Angrily I spat out "I am NOT your pet Alex. You will NEVER own me. I AM NOT SOMETHING THAT CAN BE OWNED."

Alex continued grasping my wrists, forcing my body back into his. He breathed in the scent of me, and sighed. I felt sick. He moved his mouth closer to my neck and once more began sucking on it, just under my ear. I tensed and shuddered. I could feel Alex grin. Some things never change. Seemingly encouraged he nibbled on my ear.

I furiously began trying to rip my wrists out of his grip again. Alex suddenly wrenched my arm behind my back, pain shot through my left arm and I stopped moving. Alex let go of my right arm and drew his arm tightly across my stomach, successfully wedging my left arm between his hard muscled chest and my back. The pain kept me from moving.

Alex sighed, and clicked his tongue against his teeth. "I didn't want to have to do that, love. I don't want to have to hurt you more than necessary. Why not just admit how much you want me. How much you've missed your master's touch."

I blanched at his words. But kept silent.

Alex nuzzled my neck. "All of the sudden you're so silent, love. What happened to that fire?"

I narrowed my eyes. "It died when you ripped my arm of its socket."

Alex threw his head back and laughed. "I love your tongue, pet. I really do. It's so....talented. In.... many... areas." Alex started his run his hand down my belly to the top of my jeans. "Here, let me offer you a distraction from your arm." He fingers dipped below my waistline of my jeans just inside my panties. "Will I find you wet, love?"

My breath started coming rapidly. All of the sudden I felt like I was teleported, back to that room. Back to being helpless and at his mercy. I could feel the panic in me begin to rise. The room started spinning. My heart thudded loudly in my ears. No, no, no, no I screeched in my head. Not again! I will not go back to being his plaything, subjected to whatever sexual whim he desired.

I felt his fingers reach the lips of my pussy, slowly stroking back and forth, teasing. I felt his breath dance on my neck as he chuckled quietly. Time slowed down, the room deafeningly quiet. And then I snapped.

I screamed my frustrations and fears out, everything I had felt in past three months, all the pain I had suffered at the hand of this man I put into that scream. Alex tensed clearly startled at my outburst. I took his moment of shock, using the time to throw my right elbow back smashing it into Alex's temple.

Alex roared, and let go of me, grabbing at his bleeding ear. I dashed to the bureau at the foot of my bed, and grabbed the switchblade. Whirling around I saw Alex advance towards me, rage clear in his eyes. I flicked the blade open and thrust it towards him. Alex's mouth opened, his eyes wide in shock. He looked down at my blade embedded in his shoulder.

I stared too. Equally shocked that I had actually stabbed him. Alex looked back at me, and reached towards me, "Love, why? I - "

But I didn't hear the rest. Shrieking I threw myself back away from his touch, slamming into the bureau and knocking my various cosmetics, and trinkets to the floor. I continued moving, pushing myself off the furniture, towards him, under this flailing arm, towards my door. Without looking back I threw it open and raced down the hall and out on to the street.

**********

The police were all over my apartment. Several busy with dusting for prints, other interviewing neighbors on what they had heard. So far nothing conclusive was found.

When the police had brought me back to my apartment, I knew he would be gone. I knew that all traces of him would have vanished, just like the last time.

The police wanted me to show them were the fight had taken place, let them know if anything was missing from my place while still in their protection. I made it to my door, with the police at my back. It was still slightly ajar. My heart thudded in my chest, I inhaled deeply, afraid of what I might find, and what I knew was waiting for me. Nothing.

When I first walked in the door, the room was exactly the same as I had left it. The contents of my dresser still scattered across my floor. It seemed odd that that was the only indicator something had happened here. After so much fear and pain had raced through my body earlier. This seemed almost anti-climatic.

My eyes roamed around the room, and settled on my bed. Suddenly I saw it. On my pillow was a single red rose and a note. Gasping I strode to the note. My hand shaking as I plucked it from my pillow and turned it over.

The black letters stared back at me as I read the words, carefully printed on the card.

"I forgive you love... and one day I will come back for you.

Never forget. You are mine and mine alone." - Alex

The note slipped through my fingers, as I slowly sunk to the floor. One of the officers I was with stepped forward and took the note from the floor, and passed it on to his colleagues.

Placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder, he spoke. "Don't you worry, miss. We'll find him."

I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face. "Will it ever be over?"

The officer smiled kindly down at me, "Of course it will. You just have to be strong."

I looked down at my lap, and shivered, knowing in my heart that it would only be over when Alex had gotten what he wanted.... Me.

The End.

12