Captured and Fucked

Story Info
A capture fantasy.
1.5k words
4.23
50.8k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat with her back turned to the door, paperwork scattered in organized chaos in front of her. Her music floated gently from her computer speakers, and she hummed along softly, occasionally reciting a chorus or two. She heard the door open but did not look behind her. It was the end of the day and people were always going in and out as the shifts changed. She saw a form walking past her desk and deeper into the office. She turned her head to look at a far piece of paper and all of a sudden her world went dark.

With a cry she tried to claw her way out of the rose scented hood, but a low grumbling voice laced with malice stunned her into silence.

"You lift that hood you slut and you'll regret it." Roughly large hands lifted her from her chair and pulled her towards the front door. She opened her mouth to scream and suddenly one of the hands was clasped over her mouth.

"None of that either you little bitch," he spat at her. "I really don't want to hit you, at least not here."

Fear thrilled through her and she complied in stunned silence as he ushered her down the ramp to a vehicle that she could hear idling. She felt cold metal on her wrists and heard the tell tale sound of handcuffs being tightened before she was thrust down onto fabric and a door slammed shut behind her.

Softly she began crying, the hood becoming increasingly wet. "Quite you cunt!" he growled at her from the front seat. "You think your tears will move me?"

Slowly her tears stopped and she was lulled by the motion of the vehicle into a half sleep, her awareness spiking as turns were made and she was forced to shift positions. Her state was not helped by the slow classical music that her captor was playing. She was finally close to drifting to a deeper sleep when the car violently stopped. She shrieked in fear.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet!?" Her captor snarled, roughly lifting her over his shoulder, his hand lewdly sneaking up her skirt to grope her ass. "Such a beautiful ass. What I'd love to do with it," he said almost to himself as he walked.

She wriggled and yelped as his finger probed the gusset of her thong, which started to moisten under his touch. "Dirty slut getting wet aren't you?"

She cried softly again as he unlocked a door and walked inside, setting her on her feet before he closed and latched the door. She heard a clinking jingle and a few seconds later felt cold steel slip around her head and settled tightly against her neck. She stood and gave a slight shiver but gasped as the metal was tugged.

She couldn't believe that the monster had put a choke chain around her neck, and yet her body betrayed her as she grew wetter than before. Slowly she was forced to walk around in an unknown area, choking slightly if she stumbled, which earned a malicious laugh from her captor. After about 5 minutes of her stumbling along, he shoved her onto a bed, forcing her to sit upright and whipping the hood off of her. She was blinded, but did not have time to recover her sight before a leather blindfold was put over her eyes, blinding her again. A leather covered o-ring gag was forced into her mouth and tied tightly, her tongue tasting it as a horse would chafe its bit. Her wrists were released next, but again she had no time for recovery before she was flipped over onto her stomach and her wrists shackled to something above her head. Cold metal slid along her back as her shirt and bra were cut off from her body, and her skirt and underwear were roughly ripped from her after that.

He lifted her ass and spanked it roughly, making her cry out, her body betraying her yet again as her pussy started to drip. Roughly he shoved two fingers into her, laughing again at her.

"Dirty teasing slut, such a whore lifting your ass to take more of my fingers." Roughly he pulled his fingers from her and spanked her more, harder even.

She shook her head slightly, not wanting to enjoy the sweet pain that he was dealing her with his bare hand. But she did and her ass was moving almost on its own accord, begging for more.

"Dirty filthy slut," he growled at her before he abruptly left her, leaving her red ass to be cooled by the open air.

She slowly caught her breath, then tensed as she felt the bed move again; arching her back as cold hands were laid on her burning ass, moaning around the gag.

"Like that don't you, you dirty bitch?" His voice was rougher with his apparent lust, a single finger probing her star. She cried out in pain and he spanked her ass again. "Haven't been trained for that yet have you? No worries that can be easily remedied, but not today."

She heard a zipper being undone and she shuddered, the flesh breaking out in goose bumps as she clenched her fists. She couldn't help but moan when she felt a large cock head slipping up and down her folds, stopping at her clit and tapping it mercilessly until she was just about to be thrown over the edge. She cried out as he stopped, slicking his head with her juices again before plunging deep into her, his hands grasping her hips. The tips of his fingers hit the secret pressure point that only few of her past lovers could touch and she threw her head back and screamed in pleasure. Her grabbed her hair then with one hand and pulled, the other hand still guiding her hips as he thrust.

Deeper and deeper he hit as her muscles spasmed as she came again and again, his groans only spurring her on. His curses and insults grew more and more intense as time went by, her pleading cries resounding when he pulled out before she had a full orgasm, his hand coming down hard on her ass as he spanked her again and again. Sometimes he even pulled the choke chain around her neck, her head going backwards in ecstasy as she started to float in subspace.

"Dirty fucking CUNT," her captor groaned, his thrusts getting wilder and wilder as he neared the edge. She tossed her head and cried out loud, squirting as he kept hitting her sweet spot over and over and over again. As her body clamped down on his cock, he came with a roar, depositing all of his spunk in her pulsing pussy. He pulled out of her and spanked her more, telling her how dirty she was for taking his spunk, and she accepted it all, nodding her head frantically to his words, because she knew they were all true.

Roughly the gag was ripped from her mouth and her captor's cock was thrust onto her face. "Clean it you whore, get all your nasty slut cream off my cock."

Eagerly she complied, licking and suckling his cockhead gently, her tongue flicking at his eye, drawing out the last bit of cum that was still left. He groaned above her as she worked, his breath labored and he laid a hand on her head, urging her to suckle harder; which she did. She took it as deep as she could, swallowing slowly to create even more suction. He growled and shoved his cock deep into her mouth and she fought past her gag reflex, swallowing a surprise ejaculation as her captor came yet again, his hand fisting in her hair.

"Good little slut," he praised as he released her from the shackles. "Don't take off the blindfold. You're not to see me." She pouted as she lowered her hands, and felt a single finger on her lips as she opened them.

"Not a word beautiful girl."Gently he cleaned her up with a cool cloth and dressed her in clothes that fit and walked her out to the same vehicle he had captured her in. The trip back was quicker, and silent.

"We're here," he said, his voice almost sad. "Keep the blindfold on pretty slut, and take it off only until after you cannot hear my car. When you see it, think of me."

His lips nibbled at her earlobe and nipped the flesh before her belt was unbuckled and the locks released. She fumbled for the door handle and cautiously stepped out of the car. She closed the door behind her and waited. After a few moments she no long could discern the rumble of the vehicle from the background noise and she removed the blindfold, a look of wonder in her eyes as well as of lust.

Could it be who she thought it was? She knew she'd never know, and that he'd never tell her even if it was him.