Captured by Janet

Story Info
A night of dancing sets the stage for seduction.
3.2k words
3.48
35.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back before the kids, my wife Janet and I would have some small get-togethers every weekend or so with a couple we were friends with (Jack and Lisa).

Well, Janet found out from Lisa that Jack had a little problem, Jack was a real Minuteman!

According to Lisa, Jack couldn't last more than a minute in her mouth which frustrated Lisa.

When Janet told me this I was shocked

I said, " That information is too personal to be sharing don't you think "

But Janet was amused by it and had a playful look in her eyes.

I wondered what Janet shared about me to Lisa in exchange.

Later that night in bed when we were playing around Janet went down on me and after a very short time, she stopped.

Janet " you take way too long! Jack's cock takes just two licks and he is done "

I asked, "I'm a guy that can keep it up, Isn't that what women want?"

Janet just giggled a "maybe."

So we switched around into missionary and when Janet really started rolling,

I asked playfully "should I finish now?"

Janet "Well of course not now!" she replied, implying I was silly with the inflection of her voice.

After that Janet teasingly complained I took too long.

Or Jack could have fucked her three times already, that one made me laugh.

One time Janet imitated that tootsie roll commercial

( the one with the Owl )

Janet"One...Two...Three... yes three! that's about how long Jack would last"

"but with you, it could take all day so you better get on top."

The teasing went on for a while, but I didn't mind we had fun with it.

Janet even got me off twice a lot of times, by sucking me off then grinding me fully hard again with her wet puss then fucking me till I exploded inside her, Janet kept surprising me she was turning into a hot firecracker.

I started to relax more and with Janet's coaching, I reduced my time to climax at both oral and vaginal sex.

Then there were the quickies!

I always thought quickies were selfish acts, but Janet loved quickies.

Janet sometimes would demand a quickie in our parked car.

Janet's favorite was when Jack was over watching the game, at those times I had to cover her mouth as she was always too loud.

I was unlearning the sex I learned when I was single, Janet was redefining our sex play.

Well just like many things in life this little play went full circle.

Jack and Lisa split up, Janet and I never did connect with Lisa after the break up we didn't see much of her, but Jack hung out with us on a regular basis.

When Jack didn't have a date for the weekend we would take him out with us, kinda like Janet's extra date.

Janet was so comfortable with Jack some people got confused which guy Janet was married to, I knew Janet was just being her affectionate self, I didn't mind.

Janet liked to dance more than I did, so I was happy Jack would dance with her.

Jack and I took turns dancing with Janet, after each dance she would give us a small kiss and sit on our laps when we returned to the table, Janet just loved the extra attention.

We all had lots of fun clubbing and it paid off well for me in the bedroom those nights.

One night out (of course THE NIGHT OUT) we started out earlier than before, Jack came to dinner with us and we decided to make a night of it.

We went to our favorite club and took turns dancing with Janet as always she would give us a small kiss and sit on our laps until the third dance I had with my wife.

Janet sat on my lap after our dance and she was going to kiss my cheek but I turned quickly to catch her lips and she really gave a good kiss and gave me a good hard one in my pants too.

That hot kiss didn't go unnoticed by Jack

Jack "Wow, if I could get a kiss like that Janet I'll dance a double with you"

I replied to Janet "it'll take a double just to recover from that kiss"

I didn't think Jack could hear my comment over the loud music.

Janet gave my member a little squeeze and smiled.

Janet waved down three shots for us and with a "salutes" we finished them off, then Janet was dragging Jack out to the dance floor right after.

Janet had that playful look in her eyes and a beaming smile as she went.

They stayed out for a double which made me wonder if Janet would take Jack's challenge.

When they came back Janet sat on Jack's lap but this time with her hand on the back of Jack's head Janet planted a Hot kiss on his lips.

Jack squirmed in his seat under Janet's kiss, I knew it must have been equal to mine two dances ago.

Seeing Janet kiss Jack so wantonly surprised me and renewed my problem in my pants.

After kissing Jack, I could see Janet was very turned on but she had uncertainty in her eyes.

She recovered quick and asked me.

Janet "well are you ready?"

I was kinda dazed and asked, "for what?"

"To dance silly" Janet replied.

"Oh! em no, give me a minute" I said

Knowing flashed in her eyes

"ooh-okay " Janet said with a lighted smile.

Janet kinda shuffled around on Jack's lap then reached down into Jack's lap looking sweetly devilish.

Jack and I were quiet now, not like the other nights of joking and laughing, I was stunned by Janet's behavior but liking it all the same.

Janet watched my eyes with a bemused look on her face, as I watched her rub Jack to a full erection.

Jack looked stunned then said something in her ear Janet moved over to my lap.

Sitting on my lap Janet and reached down adjust my hard cock against her butt and started grinding against me.

Janet had me under her full control and I became a captive of her sensuality.

Janet was aroused she had a sheen all around her neck and down into her breasts, pink-rose color-kissed her ears, and cheeks, her nipples pressed hard into her silk dress.

With her hair partly in my face and her ear so close to my mouth

I said, "you have to stop, stop or I'll come in my pants."

Janet slid out of my lap and said

Janet"Funny that's what Jack said"

Janet moved back onto Jack's lap, I wanted her back but I couldn't take more of her teasing.

I watched her tease Jack, then Jack's hands slid off and under the table.

Janet went on grinding in Jack's lap but she bit down on her lower lip as she looked in my eyes with that soft expression she has when I'm licking her puss so skillfully.

Shortly she moved off Jack's lap and back onto mine, taking my hands in hers.

Janet "put your hands here as Jack did"

She placed my hands on her pant covered puss

I felt her hard little nub under her soaked panties.

I caressed around the top of her clit the way she likes and she moaned softly under the loud dance music.

Janet leaned back against me her face next to mine, her favorite perfume mixed with her natural scent flooded my mind, her chest rose and she bit her lip in her climax.

She kissed me and said

Janet "that's twice tonight"

I must have had a mild look of shock because Janet smiled an embarrassed smile that she covered with her hand as she was shocked at herself.

She looked at me and said,

Janet"I think we better go".

The three of us left the club and piled into the nearest cab, Janet sat tightly between us in the back seat.

I held her hand in mine and she took Jack's hand in hers as we rode back home.

Janet looked like her mind was racing when she sat between Jack and me.

I started to say something but it Janet thought better of it, she broke free of my hand then started rubbing my cock through my pants.

stupefied I forgot what I was going to say.

As Janet rubbed my cock she had a wicked smile on her face I've never seen before, she was also rubbing Jack's cock.

The cab stopped in front of our home and I lead the way through the door, Janet's hand in mine Jack's hand in hers.

Into the living room and in front of the couch we stopped, in the center between Jack and me was Janet.

She released Jack's and my hand and then in one motion Janet pulled the string that held her dress and it dropped to the floor exposing her creamy white breasts and slender form.

She stood in her white panties with little pink flowers with her hands placed on her hips a little fear in fear showed in her eyes.

Janet "Are you just going to stand there?" She asked smiling.

That sent me deftly in motion, I was out of my clothes first then Jack soon after.

Janet sat down on the edge of the couch grasping a cock in each hand, Jack and I edged closer to Janet as on cue.

Slow and deep Janet caressed my cock with her mouth as she stroked Jack's cock with her other hand.

Jack's cock was bigger than mine by length and girth and she looked hotter than ever with her hand wrapped around his member.

I was about to come but she quickly switched to Jack looking up at me in pure confidence has she gave Jack the same pleasure I enjoyed only a moment before.

Jack "Oh-god! Oh-god!", Jack exclaimed then bam! Jack came.

Janet looked up at Jack as he exploded in her mouth she swallowed it down with a bemused look.

Janet returned to sucking my cock sending me even higher.

She looked so delicious her milky rose-colored skin blazed on her chest, her ears and cheeks almost red with desire she was sexual energy personified.

Janet kept stroking Jack he was still very hard, again when I was so very close to climax she stopped.

Janet switched to Jack licking his shaft up and down then tickling under the tip of his cock with her tongue.

With a groan from Jack, Jack came all over my wife's face just that fast, Janet was surprised but she smiled.

Janet switched to me and gave me the same tickle to me and I explode all over her face and in her mouth.

Janet had a smile ear to ear, she was really loving this control.

I was still very hard and Janet kept stroking me as she returned to carefully lick and suck Jack's cock.

So I started to caress her breast and her hard nipples ever so softly over and over again, Janet started to moan "mmmmhff...mmmhhfff...mmmmhhff".

When I pinched her nipple Janet climaxed, with a sound like the first breath after a deep dive underwater Janet's mouth came off of Jack's cock in a cry of ecstasy, twisting and grinding her puss on the couch..

When Janet's climax subsided, she looked up at the both of us then tugged her panties down and flicked them across the room with her foot.

Janet let go of Jack's cock and laid back on the couch opening her legs and presented Jack with her hot wet puss in the missionary position.

Jack without a word stepped in and slipped into her all the way down, he reached her full depth with a tiny grunt and trust from Janet.

Janet pulled me down on the couch next to her by my hard cock then started rubbing my cock on her nipple.

Jack was giving Janet long deep strokes that were met with Janet's rocking hips, her soft gasps praising his efforts.

I looked down at the union of their bodies watching her wet nub rub against his shaft on each inward stroke it was the only moment of jealousy, I wanted her right then it almost hurt.

Jack's rhythm picked up and Janet climaxed hard arching her back with one leg hooked behind Jack's waist locking their bodies together.

Janet cried out " OhGOD! "

She let my cock go and with both hands pressed Jack off her then pivoted her hips to me and reclined onto Jack.

My wife presented the same position to me only a moment ago held was by Jack.

I pulled her leg up and placed it on my shoulder and penetrated her.

Janet's her wet puss welcomed me and I went into her depth with my full length of my cock until my pubic bone ground down on her hard clit with great pleasure.

With each full stroke of my cock, I ground down on her clit.

Janet exclaimed urgently "OOWWHH" and "AHHH"

each time I could feel the little spasms she makes before her climax.

Janet pulled Jack's member up to her mouth enveloping it, cleaning it from their union, then she just rested it on her lips kissing and caressing Jack's cock and testicles.

I looked down on her naked beauty in the motion of pleasure, my loving wife enjoying our shared pleasure.

Janet didn't last long she climaxed in a fury of pumping Jack's cock with her fist all over her radiant face and before I could reach my climax she pushed me off again.

She pushed me onto my back, In this pose, Janet's tight butt and wet puss was the perfect presentation to Jack and he accepted the invitation with two handfuls of Janet's hanging breasts as he slid his member into her hot puss.

At that moment Janet devoured my cock in her mouth in one agonizing stroke of ecstasy, I climaxed in pleasure and pain from the intensity, Janet swallowed my semen after each ejaculation in a loop of madding ecstasy.

With each thrust of Jack's hips aiding Janet's merciless assault of pleasure on my cock I couldn't take any more, I reached down and raised her face to mine.

Janet was locked in ecstasy, her body on fire, her pretty face a mask of agony/pleasure between my hands, we lock eyes as Janet and I kissed she burst into another climax.

Jack climaxed with Janet but he continued to stroke Janet's puss until he was completely drained filling my wife's puss with his semen, drained and satisfied he sat back into the couch spent and almost formless in rest.

As Jack sat back Janet raised up on one leg to mount my cock and in that sliver of time her radiant beauty overpowered me.

I felt shocks of gooseflesh where her body touched mine when Janet wantonly mounted cock, Janet place her hands to on my shoulders steady herself she kissed me deeply and passionately rocking me, owning me with her puss.

Janet's whole body was a bright pink and her puss hotter, wetter than ever before she rocked my length from tip to root hungrily in what must have been a continuous orgasm for her.

Janet exclaimed in a high voice "oooohhhh wha ow owow umhff" with every rotation of her hips, her face agonized with pleasure.

Lastly, she changed tempo with her puss at the root of my cock she dragged her nipples up my chest and crushed her breast into my face then back down to the root of my cock grinding her clit against my pubic bone with cries of pleasure.

I didn't last long when she started smothering me with her breasts, grabbing her ass I climaxed in her puss over and over again until she stopping grind down on me.

I was spent and twitching inside her with her every breath as Janet rested there astride my hips with us still united.

Janet started to laugh lightly with her playful eyes her arms resting around my neck.

Janet moved off me and sat between me and Jack in what was a true state of natural relaxation and satisfaction.

Her skin back to her rosie-cream complexion and her head relaxed back against the couch she was a sight of pure womanly beauty.

Janet casually reached out to Jack as he rested running her fingers in his hair.

"That was the wildest thing ever", Janet proclaimed

Janet turned to me and said, " I love you, you were great Mike."

Then she turned to Jack "and you were great too Minuteman!"

Janet stood up facing Jack and me looking us over then grabbing me by my hand she pulled me up.

"It's time for sleep"Janet stated.

"Good Nite Jack you can sleep in the guest room", Janet said in a soft warm voice.

Janet lead me into our bedroom and onto the bed where she laid her head on my shoulder as she pulled the blankets over us.

Lying there listening to the sound of Jack showering in the main bathroom, I started to say something but Janet just shushed me, then sleep took me.

It was morning and I felt good, bedroom shower running I stepped in the bedroom bath Janet was all soaped up in the shower.

"Good morning," she said in her sweet warm voice

Janet opened the shower door and I stepped in with her, she was all smiles and she kissed me in a full embrace.

She started soaping me up, I got hard quick.

Janet said, "no time for that now, I have to get breakfast started" matter-of-factly.

So Janet gave my member a little tug then stepped out of the shower.

Washing up I thought about last night and wondered how it came to be, I would have never thought to invite Jack into our sex play, Janet and I had a lot of talking to do.

By the time I was dressed Janet almost had breakfast done.

"Wake up the sleepy head tell him to get ready for breakfast! ", Janet said.

I did, and soon we were eating breakfast with a tension in the air.

Janet was beaming as we were eating the eggs and toast she made for us when I looked up at her and could not help but return her smile.

Jack must have understood everything was ok and broke the silence.

Jack " How about those Laker's "

We all laughed at the joke and we were talking like best buddies again, but not about last night.

We said our goodbyes to Jack at the door.

Janet gave Jack a lite kiss on his lips and said till next time Minuteman.

Jack gave her a tight hug and walked down the path.

Janet and I did talk about it later, I learned she was open to that kind of relationship from the start, that sex could be for love and fun.

Janet said she often fantasized about Jack after Lisa talked about their sex life, it made her hot to think she could make a guy cum so fast.

We both agreed we liked what happened between the three of us and to allow it to happen again and it did sometimes mostly under Janet's direction..

We also took a road trip with Jack and Janet delighted in giving us quickies but that is another story.