Captured by Officer Steven

Story Info
Police woman claims 21 year old male virgin.
12.6k words
4.38
28k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This tale is purely fiction; any allusion to real people, alive or dead, is purely happenstance. I have not had time to finish anything lately. I finally finished something. This story contains some coerced bi-sexual activity, including male to male oral sex. I hope you enjoy it.

**************************************************************************

It was a quarter to three am on Saturday morning when there was a loud, sharp bang on my apartment front door. The superintendent had not yet fixed our doorbell. The noise awakened me from an erotic dream. I had an erection due to this lewd dream I was enjoying immensely. I got up and groggily stumbled down the hall from my bedroom in just my thin Mario brothers print pajama pants and opened the door. There was a wet spot from my leaking cock on my childish pajama bottoms. It was late October, and there was a slight chill in the air. A blonde female police officer was there with my roommate in handcuffs, in her uniform, his hands secured behind his back. His blue jeans fly was halfway down. The officer looked sexy in her police blues. She was a tall and muscular Amazon-like woman, yet powerfully feminine. Her black nametag read Stevens in white engraved letters.

"What is going on, officer?" I asked. She looked down at my cock, tenting my silly pajamas, and licked her lips.

"Does this 'perpetrator' live here?" she asked. I noticed someone ripped my roommate's clothes.

"Yes, he is my roommate, John," I said

"He tried to drive while drunk away from the strip club, and I decided to bring him home rather than arrest him," Officer Steven's explained. John looked like he was about to pass out.

"Thanks, he is not a bad guy; he just seems trashed," I said.

"He is quite drunk, but that is no excuse for driving under the influence," Officer Stevens said.

"What do you need from me?" I asked. I noticed her uniform was really tight over her large breasts. Her nipples were standing proud through her bra and her blue uniform blouse.

"I was going to let him go if he was willing to co-operate, but he is too smashed," She said.

"Co-operate how?" I asked. She looked down at my erection again.

"I will let you tuck him in for the night if you come down to the station and fill out some forms. He damaged a pole in the club's lot," she said.

"Why can't you put him in the holding cell, and he can fill out the forms for you when he sobers up?" I asked.

"Just do as I order you," she said as she drags John into our apartment.

She places him face down on the floor, and he is out. John was not quite five foot ten and athletic with brown curly, usually unkempt, just slightly messy hair. John was a charmer, like his father. His father owned a large appliance store chain. John's charm often was as much a liability as an asset.

John had a bad drinking problem, and I was worried he would flunk his senior year. He had started drinking with the rest of us, just socially playing quarters and beer pong. It was all mild enough for all of us as freshmen, but now John was out of control. John's father put a lot of pressure on John. His father was pushing John to the future he wanted for his son. John was not happy with his father's choice for him. John had no passion for the appliance business. I figured his binge drinking might be a way to rebel against his father's plan.

John's dad had scored us this great apartment from a friend of his, Nigel, and the rent was cheap enough for us to get out of the dorms. We had lived here our junior year and this year as well. Finals were coming up, and John did way more drinking than studying. He was a business major, and the courses were getting progressively more difficult as John reached his last year. She takes the handcuffs off John.

"You might as well leave him there. He is dead to the world anyway." I said. The tall female officer scowled at me. She was taller than me.

"What is your name?" Officer Stevens asked.

"Eugene," I said. I hated my name.

"No, Eugene, you will help me tuck him in," she said as she pulled him to his feet. She put his arm over her shoulder. I put his other arm over my shoulder. We dragged him to his room, spinning him on an angle to pass through the narrow hall, and we let him fall onto his bed. John was a lady's man and went out with a lot of women. He usually only used them for sex and never called them after that.

"Now undress him and tuck him in," she ordered.

I undid his belt and pulled his pants off; John's tiny prick was hard; it barely made a lump in his boxers. I pulled his ripped t-shirt over his head and tried to put him under the covers.

"Not so fast, take off his shorts," she ordered.

I pulled down his shorts and exposed his four-inch penis. The harsh officer laughed at John's lack of endowment.

"That explains why he has the Camaro," She said as she laughed cruelly.

John's butthole gaped opened as if something massive had violated him.

"I want to see if that little toy pistol can even shoot, jack him off for me," she said.

"No, I will not," I said. That was a huge mistake.

"I wanted to play with him some more, but he passed out. So you will do as his replacement," the forceful woman ordered.

"No," I said. Officer Stevens grabbed me and pinned my arm in the standard police hold, slamming me over the bottom of John's bed on my face. She cuffed my hands behind my back.

"Now, you will have to use your mouth," she said.

I am not gay, so she must be joking, I thought.

Officer Steven's pulled my pajama bottoms off, and my nine-inch erection was visible. She licked her lips and flipped me over on my back. My abductor took off her police hat and set it on John's nightstand. She shook her beautiful blond hair, probably due to habit since she had it up to wear her hat. She bent down and took my cock in her mouth. She started sucking it, and her face looked beautiful with her lips wrapped around my cock. Officer Steven's was a beautiful woman in her late thirties. Unlike John, I was not very experienced with women. I was a bit of a science nerd and very awkward around them. It was the first time anyone had sucked my cock. It felt incredible. Her hot moist mouth was sucking and sliding on my rigid member. She quickly brought me to the brink of an orgasm. Then she stopped!

"If you want to come, you must show me you will obey me and make the tiny shoot," she said. "Since you lost your chance to use your hand, you will have to suck him off," she continued.

She moved me and placed my mouth right over his cock. She pulled his legs up and showed his gaped asshole. It looked like something huge had violated him back there. She pushed my head down, forcing his member into my mouth.

"If you don't want my night-stick violating your ass, you better start sucking," She said. "I love making straight guys suck cock," she said.

I started to suck John's little cock hesitantly, and he moaned in his sleep. The officer rubbed my balls to motivate me. I sucked him more, and he waked up slightly. He opened his eyes, looked down, and immediately passed out again. I kept sucking, and John became more erect. I hope he doesn't fill my mouth with cum I thought. As I continued to suck John's penis unwillingly moving my mouth up and down on him. She seemed to be enjoying making me suck cock. Officer Stevens put her hand on John's balls and stopped playing with mine. She took out her cell phone and took a video of me sucking John. When John was starting to cum, the cruel woman pulled my head up so that he came all over my face. She recorded the whole thing. She was laughing at how the semen coated my face.

"So that little thing can shoot, too bad now the micro-penis gene can be passed on," She quipped. She rolled me on my back, and my cock had gone soft.

"Next time, you should obey, the first time," she said, laughing at me.

She started to lick the come off my face. It felt amazingly erotic. She licked up some and then kissed me with her semen laden tongue. It tasted nasty, and I wanted to spit it out. She enjoyed tormenting me and kept licking my face and kissing come into my mouth. She kept doing this until my face felt clear of come. Then Officer Stevens just kept kissing me as she massaged my prick roughly until it was hard.

"Too late to play with you anymore, but it looks like you will be able to help John," she said.

She dragged me handcuffed naked while my shaft was still erect out of my apartment and down the hall. Then down around the corner inside the same building to another apartment. It was apartment 208. She had a key to this apartment, and she opened the door. She pulled me into it and set me on a wooden chair. A woman obviously decorated the apartment. The couch was a floral print, and the wall hangings were prints of lavender flower arrangements. The sofa looked dated as floral print couches were no longer in vogue. She went to the cupboard, brought back silver duct tape, and taped my legs to the chair legs. She taped my arms together above the handcuffs. She then taped my mouth closed and secured me to the chair with tape. She took a short tape strip and taped my balls to the seat of the chair. She took off the handcuffs and put them back in the pouch on her belt. I was uncomfortably immobilized, and she looked satisfied with her work. The cherry wood chair I was in faced the kitchen. She stroked my cock again to make me more excited, and I was about to cum, when she stopped.

"I will bring the forms home for John to sign," Officer Stevens said.

"I have to go now; my shift is almost over. I must turn in my squad car," she said. She then left the apartment and left me taped to the chair. I thought this must be her apartment. I never saw her before; maybe she moved in recently. Now let me find out if I can escape.

I tried to free myself from the tape, and it was not working. I had to pee due to Officer Stevens having teased me to the edge of orgasm twice. I hoped she would return before I pissed all over her wooden kitchen chair. She would probably make me lick it up, I thought. I was in a bad way as I watched her kitchen clock that was round with a white face with black letters tick away. The clock read 4:17, and I figured her shift must have ended at 4:00. I hoped she would get back soon. I was yearning to pee; if I were not tied up, I would have been doing the pee dance. I was glad she had not blindfolded me. I looked around and noticed the wall paint was the same off-white our apartment was painted. The vinyl flooring was a different fake tile pattern than ours; it was still dull apartment fare. Her apartment was impeccable. There was no clutter and indeed no dust. The dinette had a real cherry wood kitchen table and four chairs; this was an expensive set. She left me secured to one of the chairs. A blue glass fluted bowl of oranges was in the middle of the table. On the wall was a picture of her and a handsome muscular guy in a large oak frame. I had passed this apartment countless times on the way to the parking lot and never once saw Officer Stevens or the guy in the picture.

It must be her boyfriend, maybe her brother. Most likely, a boyfriend; what was she doing kidnapping me then. Was she planning on killing me? Is she a sociopath? I hope she is not that dangerous. I certainly can't overpower her, I thought. I noticed another picture with her, and he dressed as a bride and groom in a black eight by ten frame. The apartment showed no signs of a male living there. I wondered what had happened. Divorce is most likely; odds were far in favor of that. Is she mad at all men and taking it out on me? I noticed another picture just more extensive than an 8 X 10 of Officer Stevens in a military police uniform. She appeared lined up with her squad. The groom in the other picture was in the image of her team. The clock read 4:39 when I heard a key in the lock and footsteps.

"Did you miss me," Officer Stevens asked, now dressed in jeans and a V neck yellow T-shirt? She had removed her bra, and there was almost no sag with her big breasts. Her nipples were just visible through the yellow shirt as my captor set down her things on the kitchen counter. She hung her keys in the key cabinet. I nodded my head up and down. She looked sexy in civilian clothes, but her uniform was way more exciting to me. She ripped the tape off my mouth painfully. I was thankful to be able to speak again.

"I really need to pee," I whined. My captor smiled and seemed way more relaxed out of her uniform.

"Do I need to bring something for you to pee in, or can you wait to be untied?" she asked

"I can wait," I said. My cruel tormentor ripped the tape off my legs and across my lap. She ripped the tape, securing my waste, and then she pulled the strip of tape off my balls. The adhesive pulling my ball hair out really hurt. She was not at all gentle. Then she pulled me up on my feet, leaving my arms taped together behind my back. She led me into the bathroom and aimed my penis into the white porcelain toilet. Even though I had to pee, it was very awkward having her handle me as I tried to go. I couldn't pee. I finally was able to pee, and it felt wonderful to let it flow. A beautiful woman is holding my cock with her long fingers and red painted nails, I thought. Once I finished peeing, she caressed my cock until I was hard again.

"I want you hard so I can shave off all this hair," she said. She took scissors and a razor out of the mirror medicine cabinet. She sat me down on the edge of the tub and trimmed off all my pubic hair. She lathered my balls and cock. She then shaved them off smoothly, pushing me around to facilitate her efforts. She shaved under my arms as well. I felt very strange, but I liked it. She noticed I was not fighting her. She smiled slyly. No one would resist a woman with a razor at his balls, I thought.

"I will release your arms if you promise to do what I tell you," she said.

"I will, I promise," I said. My captor smiled.

She ripped the tape off my arms, and it hurt. My arms, now striped with bald lines around my forearms from the tape, and Some of the residues remained on my skin. She turned on the shower and started taking off her clothes. She released her blonde hair, and it cascaded down to her shoulders. She shook her hair again, and it was quite interesting to see her so feminine. When she was naked, she pulled me into the shower with her. Her body was incredible, and I was staring at her large nipples. She pulled my head up to make my eyes look into her eyes. She then kissed me and forced her tongue into my mouth. She kissed my mouth as she soaped up my chest with a washcloth.

"I am in charge. I am finished with male-led relationships. I tried that; Tom cheated on me and left," she said. She soaped my cock and washed the remaining shaving cream off, all the while she aggressively kissed me.

"Are you okay with me being in charge?" she asked.

"Yes, I do not know much about women," I said. She kissed me again.

"Good, I would hate to have to post the video of you with john's cock in your mouth," she said.

"You won't need to do that," I said. Everyone will think I am gay, I thought. My captor kissed me once again, forcing her tongue in my throat.

Once I was clean, she told me to wash her.

"You only wash me where I tell you when I tell you," she ordered.

She proceeded to tell me just how to wash her body. I had never touched a woman this gorgeous before. My penis was hard; I felt beyond turned on. When she told me to soap up her lovely breasts, I felt fortunate to have been abducted by her. She then pulled my mouth down to her nipple as she steadied herself against the white plastic tub surround.

"Suck them gently," she ordered. I sucked them gingerly, switching from one big nipple to the other, and her nipples hardened in my mouth. She was enjoying it; I could tell by her breathing.

"Now suck them harder," she ordered.

I sucked her nipples harder in turn. She grabbed my cock and squeezed it gently. She had me wash her flat stomach, and I could feel how taught her abs were. She then had me wash down where her legs come together. She shaved her pubes just like she had shaved me. My soapy hand could feel her luscious folds. She had me wash her clitoris, and as I rubbed my soapy fingers against it, she shuddered in ecstasy. It was the first time I had ever helped a woman climax.

"You ever have sex with a woman before?" she asked.

"No, my only girlfriend only gave me one hand job," I said. She probably thinks I am a total loser twenty-one years old and still a virgin, I thought.

"Perfect, I will teach you everything," she said. She kissed me aggressively.

"You don't think I am a loser?" I asked.

"No, John is the loser. That is why I raped him with my nightstick. I only made you suck him because I thought you were like him. I also really enjoy making people do naughty things," she said. I wondered if John knew she had made me do that. I hoped he was so out of it he didn't realize.

"I own you now, so I guess it worked out good for me," she said. She slapped my ass.

I was okay with her being in charge if she finally took my cherry. I would sign a five-year sex slave contract if that were what she required, I thought.

"Let's dry off, and I will teach you to eat me," she said.

She then dried me off and had me dry her off. When we were dry, she grabbed my hand and led me into the bedroom. She lies down on the bed and spread her legs. Her breasts were large enough to be still impressive even while she was on her back. I crawled between her open thighs and started to lick my very first pussy. Her legs wrapped around me, holding me in place. It was salty and moist. She gave instructions as I did it. She had me lick the outer lips and insert my tongue up her hole and lick. She had me lick her inner folds. She finally taught me how to lick and suck her clitoris. She reached down to pull my hair as she came, and my cock was so excited it was weeping. I was proud that I had given her so much pleasure.

"Good job, now I want you to promise if I take your cherry, you will be my slave for the rest of your time here at school," she said.

"Yes, I agree. Do I have to sign a contract?" I said. My favorite porn stories always had a guy sign a contract.

"After, we will draw one up," she said.

"Lay on your back," she said. I lay on my back, and she climbed on my cock. She lowered herself slowly on my member. It felt so good; I had never felt anything so good. She slowly moved her womanhood up and down my stiff shaft, and I knew heaven. Her big breasts were mesmerizing me. Her big conical mounds were jiggling with her up and down movement. She was moving enough to stimulate but was not hurrying it.

"I want your first time to be good, so I will make you a deal if you can hold out and do not come for five minutes, I will let you live here as my slave," she said. I so want that right now, I thought.

"You are much bigger than my husband Tom was," She said. She wanted me to last five minutes, so she stopped and just sat with my cock in her. She didn't move for two minutes, my cock slightly twitching inside her warm slippery tunnel.

"There are two ways you will be better than Tom. One, your dick is at least two inches bigger, and two, you will lick me. Tom would not do that," She said. She then started to move her sex again, milking me slowly, and just after five minutes, I shot the most significant load I ever had. I thought my head was going to explode; it was so incredible. She had timed her orgasm right when I had mine. She smiled and hugged me.

"Let's go make your contract," she said.

She then put on her robe and pulled me to the computer. I walked quite shakily as she was hauling me. She wrote up a contract. The conditions included me being naked always in the apartment, wearing what she said when I left the apartment, and cooking and cleaning. I would be spanked for any transgressions to her rules. Of course, I was to perform any sexual favors she asked any time she asked. I was never to have sex with anyone else without her permission. I was to keep myself shaved at all times. She was going to make me get in shape for her. For my service to her, I would receive free room and board. The contract was good until I finished graduate school. I signed it without reservation. She kissed me.