Captured Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Like this?” he queried huskily as he surged against her, pushing the tight walls of her pussy apart as he began to sheath himself inside of her.

She moaned and squirmed on the thick hard length of him slowly filling her, her head thrown back, her back arching as she cried out. Her body shuddered in ecstasy as she came on him as he drove into her to the hilt, possessing her fully.

He groaned as she squeezed and rippled around him, her exquisite tightness almost sending him over the edge. Slowly, with long smooth thrusts he began to stroke his hard cock in her spasming pussy as his hands reached beneath her, capturing the her tiny breasts and gently plucking and rolling the hard nipples.

She was wet and open to him as he slide up deep inside of her, and he couldn’t believe how exquisite she felt. The urgency of his thrusts began to increase, and his fingers sought beneath her to massage between her lush pink lips. He felt her quiver as his fingers found her, teasing her pink jewel until she was writhing and bucking on his hard shaft as he speared her tight pussy.

“Please,” Carly begged, her body on fire with her renewed need, her pussy glorying in the feel of him sliding up inside of her, stretching her around his huge thickness as he took her from behind. Tingles sparked between her thighs as she felt the burning, coiling heat low in her belly wind tighter and tighter until she thought she might snap.

He took her fiercely from behind, his muscular warmth covering her as his fingers strummed between her thighs as he drove into her over and over, bunching up deep inside of her straining pussy.

She felt his driving thrusts pummel her bottom as hot warmth flooded her pussy. She cried out, squeezing him hard as her body exploded around him as he shuddered and jerked inside of her, his grunts filling her ears.

She collapsed on the bed when he reached up and released her wrists, rolling slightly onto her side as she drew deep gulping breaths into her heaving lungs. He stretched out beside her and drew her into the cradle of his body, his chest pressing against the curve of her back, his shaft nestled against her bottom, his hands smoothing up and down her arms as his chin rested on the top of her head.

“Soon I will fill your belly and the thought of leaving me will never cross your mind.”

She stiffened slightly, struggling away from the burning warmth of him pressing against her from behind. “No,” she gasped.

His fingers slid down over her hips, pressing possessively against the gentle swell of her belly and holding her firmly against him.

“Yes,” he promised her as he brushed his lips against her golden tendrils.

~*~

She lay curled up in a ball on the bed, gazing out at the darkening sky through the porthole. She hadn’t moved since he had left her, too stunned by the thought of carrying his child.

Her thoughts wavered between shock and dread, yet it was the tiny thrills of excitement that she feared the most.

She didn’t move when she heard the door softly open and close, nor the gentle hand smoothing though her mane as her sister settled on the bed.

“Did it hurt?” Miriam asked softly.

Carly shook her head slightly, never once taking her eyes of the rise and fall of the sea as the ship rocked gently. They had anchored not long ago, and she had heard the lowering of boats in the water, the noisy scraping of crates along the wooden deck as cargo was unloaded.

Small hands ran soothingly through her hair, untangling small snarls.

“Do you want to…talk about it?”

Again Carly shook her head, and Miriam fell silent.

After an eternity, Carly finally spoke. “Do you remember the summer we spent in Brighton, and how we swam in the sea?”

“Oh, yes, it was absolutely freezing, and my toes turned blue!” Miriam shuddered in recollection.

“The sea would be warm here,” Carly said, rolling onto her back to gaze up at her sister.

Miriam gazed back at her with her head on the side, before enlightenment dawned and her eyes widened. “You want to-to...”

Carly nodded intently, grasping her sister’s hand. “We are both narrow enough to try and fit through the porthole. It would be a small drop to the sea, and then we could swim toward shore and get help.”

“But they would see us and stop us!”

“It will be dark soon.”

“But what if we can’t make it.”

“We will,” Carly almost pleaded.

“He did hurt you!” Miriam exclaimed at Carly’s look, and Carly gazed away as she sat up, presenting Miriam with her creamy back. Carly was unaware of the look of horror on Miriam’s face as he eyes traversed the creamy skin of Carly’s back lightly marred with bruises that evidenced Daemon’s possession of her, before her long golden mane tumbled into place.

“I won’t leave without you, Miriam. But we have to go soon. It may be our only chance.”

~*~

It was how they found themselves in the inky dark water not long later, the lights from the not-so distant shore their only guide to safety.

Their chemises swirled around their waists as they paddled toward the shore, and Carly was thankful that the tide was incoming, as their swimming ability was poor.

Carly had feared Daemon’s return would thwart their plans as she impatiently waited for darkness to fall, and even now she expected his yell to travel across the water as he discovered her missing from his cabin.

She was exhausted by the time she waded up onto the dark beach, collapsing onto her knees in the soft sand, so different from the smooth hard pebbles at the beach in Brighton.

As she turned to wait for her sister, only a length or two behind her, she didn’t see the large thick man loom out of the darkness. It was only the smell of stale cigar smoke and ale that warned her a moment before pain flared at the back of her head, sending the world black.

~*~

Carly woke with a pounding headache. She was cold and shivery, curled up on the wooden floor, her damp chemise clinging to her stiffly.

It was dark where she lay, not a sliver of light to give a hint of her surroundings. She moved slightly, and her heart felt as though it fell to her knees as metal scraped along the floor. It was only then that she became aware of thick metal manacles weighing heavily on her ankles.

“Miriam!” she whispered fearfully, feeling around her. Nothing.

Oh, god, what had her foolishness and pride gotten them into? Could Miriam have drowned, never having made it ashore? Or was she somewhere aboard the ship, being brutally used by rough, drunken men?

Climbing unsteadily to her feet, a whimper of pain shot through her head and she stumbled against a wall. Feeling around her, she discovered it was large dusty crates. She stumbled again, and it was then with dread it finally dawned on her that she was on a ship, and it was sailing.

She didn’t know how long she searched along the crates for her sister, stopping often as dizziness overwhelmed her.

The breath froze in her lungs when she heard heavy footsteps leading toward the place where she had woken.

The footsteps halted. “Come out, come out, wherever you are,” a harsh male voice slurred, and shudders raced up Carly’s spine.

She heard him stumble, thumping against the crates.

“There’s nothin to be fraid of, me darlin. I just wants a little taste of your sweet honey pot.”

A tear trickled down Carly’s cheek as she heard him stumble about.

“Come on, darlin, I promise not to be too rough with ye,” he pleaded. “Just a quick poke or two, and I’ll let ye go.”

Carly swallowed hard as his voice came closer to where she squatted surrounded by crates.

“Don’t make me go gets a candle,” he muttered angrily as he kicked something in the darkness, causing a racket as things tumbled to the floor. “I’ve been waitin ages for you to wake, so you could feel my big cock tearing up your tight pussy and pretty ass. I love to hearing the whores scream.”

Carly shuddered with relief as his voice faded, feeling sick and faint.

“You won’t like it if I have to gets a candle, bitch,” he muttered angrily. “I’ll bring me mate to hold your legs open, I will.”

She jumped as a door slammed.

~*~

Carly felt as though ages had passed before she heard his return, his footsteps steadier and more determined than before as he searched amongst the crates. She pushed back further into the little nook she had found, her arms wrapped around her drawn up legs, her face pressed against her knees.

She heard the steps close in, and squeezed her eyes shut in dread. She felt his presence as he finally stood before her, the candlelight spreading around them as the silence stretched out. A sob escaped her, which she quickly tried to muffle.

“I am not happy, little one.”

Carly’s head swung up, her heart in her throat. Frightened blue eyes took in the sight of him, dangerously handsome, blood oozing from a cut on his cheek. Angry green eyes blazed down at her.

“Daemon!” she cried, trembling as intense tangle of emotions rushed over her. Relief, hope, fear, love. She was unable to move, and simply gazed up at him with anxious wide blue eyes filled with tears.

“Come here,” he murmured with concern.

She gave a little cry as she stumbled to her feet and buried herself in his open arms, her face pressed against the solid warmth of his chest as sobs racked through her tiny frame.

“That’s the first time you’ve said my name,” he murmured, as he titled her chin up and gently kissed her. His mouth moved over hers tenderly as he held her in the cradle of his arms, and she clung to his shirt, kissing him back with sweet passion.

He drew back from her to gaze down at her intently, his eyes narrowing on the manacles at her ankles. “Did he rape you?”

She shook her head, dropping her eyes, unable to gaze upon the deep concern in his eyes without more tears spilling down her cheeks.

“You can tell me if he did, little one. There is no shame in what he did to you.”

“No, he didn’t rape me,” she whispered. “Please, just take me home.” She didn’t want to think about when his cabin had become like a home to her, just wanting to feel his arms around her and never letting her go.

She took the candle he offered her, holding it aloft as he lifting her up in his arms and carried her through the dank maze of crates towards the partially open door. She snuggled in his strong muscular arms, feeling safe for the first time in ages.

“Is Miriam-“

“She is with my brother. It was because of her that we found you so quickly, and for that I am eternally grateful.”

Carly was amazed at the respect she heard in his voice, and wondered only for a brief instant what her sister had done as she gazed up at him.

“You’re hurt,” she murmured, feeling guilty that she had forgotten so quickly. She reached up and gently wiped away a drop of blood with her thumb.

“Do not fear, little one. It would take much more than that to unman me. Nothing could keep me from exhausting myself between your sweet thighs as soon as I get you aboard my ship.”

Carly blushed, burying her head against his chest, and he chuckled.

“I would like nothing more,” she breathed shyly, and he stumbled, almost dropping her.

“Hell,” he muttered, gazing down at her with warm green eyes. “I can see you are going to be the death of me, little one.”

12