Captured Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands ran up over his arms and shoulders as she kissed him back. Fingers drew her chemise apart to reveal the tiny thrust of her breasts with their rosy crowns. A warm hand captured her breast, causing her to moan. He teased the tightening bud with his thumb, sending arrows of heat down between her thighs.

Beautiful did not begin to describe him, or the way he made her feel. Her hands ran over his satiny skin of his bare back. She drew him down closer, wanting to feel his bare chest against hers. He shifted over her, his thigh pushing between hers.

She whimpered as his hand released her breast, before his chest came down on hers. His hand traced down her thigh, then up again, dragging up her chemise. A whimper escaped her as the tips of his fingers lightly discovered her triangular thatch of blonde curls. She felt swollen and hot and achy where he touched her. Her legs scissored on the bed, her body wanton and eager.

Her nails dug into his chest in her excitement as he parted her. A finger touched the throbbing needy part of her. She would have been shocked to discover the breathy moans filling her ears belonged to her. He massaged her there with tiny circular motions, and she almost leapt of the bed from the intensity of sensations.

"Dev-lin," she moaned against his mouth, easing her thighs further apart.

"Only two more kisses." His breathing was heavy as his mouth left hers to capture a tight nipple. Her hips arched off the bed as fingers touched that part of her again and again. She clutched at his hair for dear life, her body dissolving into a molten pool of heat.

He nibbled and sucked on her nipples like she was a sweet lolly. She couldn't stay still, her body writhing and wiggling beneath his. Need clawed at her belly, urging her on.

His mouth dipped lower, pressing tiny devastating kisses over her fluttering belly. As his mouth tickled her curls, she struggled to close her legs. "Surely. Not. There," she gasped. Had she really agreed to this?

"Oh, yes. Especially there." Her eyes widened as his tongue tasted her, licking at the dewy folds of her most secret place. His tongue circled the pulsing nub that cried out for his touch. Then all reason fled as he sucked on her. Ecstasy tore through her, catching her by surprise. Lights flashed behind her closed eyes, her body arched. His mouth showed her no mercy, driving her higher as ripples fanned through her.

She didn't know how long he tortured her with his wicked mouth. She was drowning in his sensuality, her body giving itself up to pleasure. She couldn't have resisted his shocking kisses even if she tried as her body bucked beneath another intense release, this one longer and harder then before.

When she lay limp beneath him, he climbed up to lay beside her. He brushed back her damp curls to discover her rosy face as he drew her into his arms.

"Is that how lady's really kiss?" she mumbled against his chest, feeling alive and sleepy all at once.

"Did you like my kisses?"

She nodded shyly, blushing, her fingers tangled in his chest hair. Devlin groaned, his hand fumbling with his breeches and releasing the swollen, demanding part of him. He gently rolled her onto her back, his hand easing her soft thighs apart.

"Will my fiancé kiss me like that?" she asked wonderingly.

Devlin swore furiously to himself, flinging himself onto his back beside her. Over his dead body. She was his. How could she think of another man at a time like this, he wanted to shout. He had no intention of delivering her to her fiancé. When he told her, he would make damn sure the thought of another man would be the furtherest thing on her mind.

12