Captured Ch. 05

Story Info
New Arrivals at Killian's Cabin.
2.7k words
4.48
71k
89
11

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
egirl1212
egirl1212
894 Followers

As soon as Killian heard the knock at the door, he knew it meant trouble. No one but his employer and the men he worked with knew where he lived. No one had permission to visit. No one should be stopping by.

He looked down at his little captive, sitting wide-eyed in his bed. Katherine was looking decidedly better than she had three weeks ago; her alabaster skin was barely bruised, her glossy hair hung down her back in a clean, shining coil, and her moonlit eyes were soft. She didn't look as though she was being tortured. That wasn't good.

Knowing he couldn't have more than seconds, he grabbed a length of rope and roughly tied her hands behind her back. He grabbed fistfuls of dusty ash from the hearth and rubbed them across her cheeks and into her hair. Katherine was quickly becoming panicked. "Killian, what is that? Who's here?"

He grabbed her sharp jaw in his massive hand roughly, kissed her soft lips as if they were made of tissue paper. "I'm so sorry, little one," he said. And then he hit her.

And then he opened the door. There were three men standing there. Three faces he knew well. Stark, Grey, O'Hanaghan. Three men he'd worked with for years. Three men he'd seen break girls much tougher than Katherine. Women who had been trained for combat, trained for torture; too many times he'd seen these women snap. Too many times he'd helped it happen. His fists were clenched. "Hello," he said at last, his voice a low grumble. "To what do I owe the pleasure, gentlemen?"

Stark grinned. "The boss thought you might need some assistance," he offered lightly.

"I don't," Killian shot back, a bit too quickly. "I'll have his answers within the week. The help isn't necessary." His voice took on a steely hint of menace. Stark took a half-step back at the change of tone. Killian Canavan couldn't have gone soft. Those eyes were still the eyes of a murderer.

"Nevertheless," Grey intoned smoothly. "Why don't we stay until then? Give you a bit of company."

"Why don't I tear your arms from your body?" Killian countered, with a crooked smile "For trespassing on my property."

A moment passed in frigid, stilted silence. O'Hanaghan broke it with a short, barking laugh. "Very funny, Canavan. Pour us a drink?"

Killian laughed too, letting the tension fade. He had no choice. If he fought harder—sent the men away, or killed them—a pack of men would be sent from his boss before he could get five miles. He knew this. He'd been on the other end of this exchange a half-dozen times. It usually turned bloody. It had never ended well.

He stepped back and let the men into his house. "Sit." He turned his back to grab a bottle of vodka from its cupboard. He heard Katherine whimper softly. He had to force himself to turn around slowly.

The three men were gathered around his little captive. O'Hanaghan had his rough hand on the girl's milky cheek, running his thick, scarred thumb over the new bruise under her eye. "I see why you were taking your time, Canavan."

Killian shrugged. He poured vodka into four mismatched mugs and handed them out, unable to breathe until the man's hand was no longer touching his captive's soft skin. "It's been more difficult than I anticipated."

"I'm sure." O'Hanaghan laughed, his eyes tracing the curves of Katherine's body through the thin oversized shirt she wore. "Sometimes these things happen, don't they?" He drained his vodka in one long swig.

Grey, finishing his drink, dragged his chair across the floor and sat so close to Katherine that their knees were touching. "Hello, pretty," he singsonged, reaching out a hand to stroke her smooth knee.

Killian's hand was clutching his mug so hard he thought it might shatter. Stark poured him another vodka. "You look like you could use this," he said. "Stressful day?"

"Not particularly." Killian swallowed the drink in two gulps, followed it with another mug. He hadn't been drinking much. It was odd to feel the familiar buzz of alcohol through his veins. Odd to see these familiar faces. It was all so well-known to him. Except for Katherine. She wasn't the same as those other girls. She couldn't be.

He looked at her, met her silver gaze. Her eyes were full of fear, but behind that, he could see that she trusted him. She didn't believe he'd let these men hurt her.

She was wrong.

"Who's going to start?" Grey asked. He pulled a small, delicately curved knife from his pocked, and held it up to Katherine's cheek, pressing in to let her feel the razor-sharpness of the cold steel. "I wouldn't mind."

"I will," Killian almost shouted.

"Ah, but you've had your turn. For weeks." Grey was frowning a little. "I haven't seen a new girl in a month. Let alone one so pretty." He wrapped Katherine's braid around his spare hand and tugged a little, making her look up at him. "You'll be a good girl, won't you? Give us the answers we need?"

Katherine was visibly shaking. Her silver eyes were wet with tears, her feathery lashes heavy. "I don't know anything," she whispered. Her sweet voice was hoarse and rough with fear.

Grey pushed the blade into her skin, just enough to send two fat drops of blood down her cheek. She closed her eyes.

"Stop. Stop." Killian pulled Grey back. "No need to mark her up, just yet. You just said it—she's a pretty thing. No need to ruin that. Less fun for us, that way."

He was starting to sound like his old self. The three newcomers seemed to respond to that, and Grey pulled his knife away from Katherine's pretty face. "Fair enough," he said. "Let's see just how pretty you are, girl."

Killian was swallowing his fourth mug of vodka. His mind was spinning. How could he stop this? What could he do?

Grey took his little knife, still wet with Katherine's blood, and cut Killian's shirt of the girl's trembling body. As he pulled the cloth away, all four men fell silent. God, she was beautiful.

The smooth fair skin, the taut curves, the fading bruises. Her full breasts, straining forward as the girl pulled against the rope that bound her arms behind her back, so plump and firm and smooth. Her nipples, so delicate and pink, quickly hardening in the cabin's cold air. Her stomach and legs were slender, but muscled, and even sitting down it was clear that her ass was round and tight. Between her tightly closed legs, they could see the fainted trace of her puffy pink lips and silky slit.

Seeing her there, Killian remembered the day he first captured her. Tearing her clothes from that perfect body and thrusting his cock so deep into that tight, velvet little pussy. He hadn't fucked her in nearly a month. His cock was suddenly straining against his pants, remembering how hot and sweet and delicious that plump little cunt was. How her skin had shone like glass when he fucked her. How she had even moaned his name for him. He wanted her again, so badly. She was so beautiful, tied to that chair. Her bruises were almost gone. He remembered how good it felt to stroke her after he'd hit her, feel the warmth he'd created radiating from her creamy skin.

Stark stepped forward and ran his hands over Katherine's firm breasts, moaning as he felt how utterly soft and perfect Katherine's skin was. He traced over her hard nipples, rolling them softly between his fingers.

"Stop it," Katherine snapped, unable to stop herself. The three men were surprised, laughing a little.

"Looks like you haven't broken her," O'Hanaghan sneered.

"I have," Killian growled.

"Prove it. Let's have her, shall we? Like the good old days. See how obedient you've got her."

Killian couldn't stop his mind from picturing it. Stark on his back on the floor, his thick, seven-inch cock pointing up as his hand ran up and down the shaft. Grey would lower Katherine down, impaling her sweet pussy on Stark's cock. It wouldn't matter if she squirmed a little, tried to get away. Stark liked it like that. When she'd settle in a little, O'Hanaghan would come up behind her, spread those tight little ass cheeks wide. It wouldn't matter to him; hadn't he already fucked that little ass? Maybe Grey would hold Katherine's ass cheeks wide so O'Hanghan would have an easier time forcing the fat head of his eight-inch cock into Katherine's tight hole. He wondered what she'd think of that—having two cocks in her at once, separated by only her delicate skin and muscles. Feeling them push against each other inside her. He wondered if she'd be wet for it, her juices sliding over Stark's skin, making it glisten. He'd shove his cock in Katherine's mouth then. It'd keep her quiet, and give him the best view—her hard nipples, her smooth skin, the two cocks filling up her holes. Grey'd be stroking his own cock, pinching Katherine's nipples, sometimes holding her down if she wriggled around a bit too much. It wasn't an unappealing picture. His cock was straining against his pants at the thought of it.

Except for one thing. He wanted to fuck Katherine. He didn't relish the thought of sharing any part of her with these other men. There were other things to consider about that, too. Sometimes the men got carried away. Sometimes the girl suffered the consequences of that. He'd watched as they dug more than one grave.

By this time, Grey and Stark were each sucking one of Katherine's nipples, their dirty hands cupping her smooth white tits. Her eyes were closed, her mouths screwed shut.

"She's mine," Killian announced loudly. "You can touch her a bit, sure. Maybe I'll even show you how good she is with her mouth. But no one's fucking her. No one but me."

He pulled Katherine up roughly, away from Grey's and Stark's drooling mouths. She had purple bite marks on both tits. He was furious they weren't his.

"Come on, little girl," he growled at her. "Show them how broken you are. Show them how you belong to me."

Katherine was a smart girl. She knew her best chance at survival was with Killian's protection. She knew she had to convince the other three men that he had broken her, but still someone failed to get any information about her father. She had to pretend to be someone else entirely, to make those two facts coincide believably. It was a stretch, but not impossible.

"Yes, sir," Katherine responded meekly, making her silver eyes soft and doe-like. "How can I serve you?"

Killian was grinning wickedly. Smart little wench, she was playing along. He could've kissed her. "Get down on your knees, little one."

Katherine dropped to her knees in front of him obediently, her little body lithe and lovely in the lamplight. He looked down at her sternly. "Now tell them why we don't have any news for them."

"I don't know anything, sirs," Katherine croaked innocently. "My father never told me a thing about his business. I hardly saw him." She willed her eyes to tear up, and made her full bottom lip quiver pitifully. "Killian... Mister Killian... He tortured me for the first week I was here. I'd have told him anything to make it stop. But I don't know anything."

"It's true." Killian shrugged. "We're wasting our time with her. I took my time interrogating her. Honestly. And I hadn't made an official report, because I wanted to be absolutely sure. But I am, now. There's nothing she can tell us."

"Then she's useless." O'Hanaghan's voice was icy. "But still you won't share?"

"As I said," Killian sneered back, "she's mine."

Katherine was still on her knees in front of him. Grey and Stark had crept closer behind her. Grey was running his hand through her hair.

"Prove it," O'Hanaghan challenged. "Let's see just how well you own her."

Killian laughed. "You want to watch me fuck my prisoner, O'Hanaghan?" The men were stony-faced. His grin widened, turned steely. "Be my guests."

He loosened his trousers, pulled out his cock. Only semi-hard, his cock still put theirs to shame. "Show them who owns you," he ordered Katherine. When she met his eyes, she saw a sliver of kindness. In hers he saw a modicum of trust. All he needed.

She leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth gently, cupping one hand around its base. She dipped forward and back, darting her little tongue over every inch of his shaft. His cock grew and hardened as she began to bob up and down the shaft in earnest, letting herself gag a little every time his cock bounced against the back of her throat.

Grey was stroking his cock through his pants. Stark was loosening his pants, his eyes on Katherine's pretty, innocent face, her delicate throat full of cock.

Killian was in his element. Confident that the men weren't going to be a danger to them in the long run, with more control of Katherine than ever, with an excuse to make her his little toy, at least for the day. As long as they played this right, they would be okay. And in the meantime, he got to enjoy his little brownbird.

He pulled her to her feet and spun her around, kissing the side of her neck and making her shiver. He cupped his hands over her full breasts, twirling her sore nipples a little, just until she whined softly. Even O'Hanaghan was stroking his cock now. She was a vision of sexuality. Who could resist?

Killian lifted Katherine in his arms and tossed her down onto the bed. He pulled her onto her hands and knees, facing away from the three men. He spread her legs a little, let them see the taut muscles of her ass and the smooth plump lips of her pussy, maybe a glimpse of her little pink asshole. He grabbed her tits again, using them as handles as he plowed deep into her tight chute. Katherine cried out as her body slammed forward.

He jerked her back to her knees, slapped a quick spank on each of her ass cheeks, leaving bright pink handprints standing out from her alabaster skin.

"Hit her again!" Stark called out thickly, his hand a blur as he jerked his cock, imagining Katherine bent over his own knee. He wanted to whip her until her lovely skin was striped red and white like a candy cane. He could imagine the sound of a thick birch rod slapping sharply against her shapely ass. Mmm. He wanted to hear her scream. And then, when her legs were shaking, when she couldn't take another hit, he could lift her on his lap. He imagined how wet and tight her little cunt would be, utterly ready for him after her beating. She'd throw her head back and he'd put his hands around her waist, bouncing her up and down on his cock, knowing how sore her little ass would be after her caning. Picturing her face as he filled her little pussy with cum made his cock twitch, and he came, sighing with relief as he watched Killian, still fucking the little prisoner on the bed.

Grey and O'Hanaghan were getting closer too, and even Killian wasn't sure how long he could last, not with Katherine's velvet pussy clamped around his cock. He heard Grey moan as he finished, and moments later, he heard O'Hanaghan too. Taking care to make it look like he was hammering Katherine harder than ever, he pulled out and let his cum splash across her lower back.

The men were staring at Katherine with hunger in their eyes. Suddenly Killian wondered if his plan had been ill thought-out. He looked at Katherine, utterly exhausted and delectable on the bed, her legs spread just enough to reveal how slick and plump her little used pussy looked. Could he really keep them away from her?

egirl1212
egirl1212
894 Followers