Captured Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blulady
Blulady
626 Followers

"What are you doing?" She demanded, distressed by her sudden fear.

He didn't speak, he didn't answer, and that only led to more of this unsettling worry in her, and disgracefully, excitement, the way he carried her in such a raw masculine manner. She was shaking now, as he pulled her through the thin drapery and dropped her haplessly onto his bed, the fling of his dropping her causing her to become disoriented, and by the time she had realized where she was, in his bed, he had already begun to peel of his jacket and shirt. Sabine didn't know why, but this time seemed different than the rest, he seemed like an animal, not caring that he had torn two buttons from his shirt. She didn't like it. She wanted to get away and she coward as she began to move from the bed.

"Don't move!" There was something in his tone that made her stop, an anger surpassing anything she had heard before she was afraid he was going to really hurt her this time.

to be continued...

Blulady
Blulady
626 Followers
12