Captured in Cosplay Pt. 02

Story Info
Kendra unleashes enhanced torment upon her victim's cock.
4.1k words
4.57
35.3k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we begin, I wanted to inform any continuing readers that, from here on out, I will be switching the story's point of view to third person.

In all honesty, I wrote the first part of "Captured In Cosplay" in somewhat of a frenzy. It was an attempt at a creative release brought on by not being in an ideal situation to properly express myself. In short, it was just something I whipped up while I was horny.

I never expected it would receive the vocal response that it did.

Given that so many people seemed to enjoy the original story, I wanted to do everything I could to help the story grow and - perhaps most importantly - remain sexually depraved moving forward.

I hope this change does not stifle anyone's enjoyment.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read and appreciate the first part of this story; I've received some truly wonderful feedback.

===================================

Alex had only wanted to enjoy a predictable, routine weekend cosplaying at the annual cosplay convention the next city over. With the way these events usually unfolded, by Saturday night he would have found himself enjoyably buzzed and showing off the hard body he worked so hard on (thanks to his revealing outfit). Eventually he would find a companion to spend the night with, ultimately shacked up next to some easy piece of ass he had stolen from the nighttime rave.

Up until an hour earlier, the Saturday evening had been progressing toward its charted destination.

But then something shifted.

The axis of guidance had veered off, only slightly at first, plunging Alex's evening head-first into unknown territory.

Before long, the only recognizable landmarks were pleasure and pain, each one rocking the boat of his sanity harshly, threatening to capsize the vessel at any moment.

By midnight, he was out of control. Alex was bound, gagged, drooling and drugged. His assailant, the beautiful Kendra - a name he would never come to know during his torment - had just teased the first ruined orgasm from his thick, eleven inch cock. He was only able to watch and moan and plead fruitlessly as the gorgeously curvy figure - clothed only in a laced black bra and matching tiny skirt - peered over his semen soaked body.

For a moment, Kendra seemed especially delighted at the cum that had made its way down Alex's face and hung near the edge of his puckered lips, threatening to slip past the ball gag at any moment. She then eyed the drugged and dripping shaft before her, quite pleased that her handiwork hadn't at all reduced the swollen cock below eleven inches - her toy was just as firm as ever. If the drug worked effectively, baring any side effects, she'd have free reign to continue her plans far into the night, regardless of any exhaustion that might set into her victim's body.

She had ever intention to drain this cock dry, and then some.

In a rare moment of stillness, the cock throbbed helplessly into the open air, cum now barely oozing from the thick, sensitive, purple head. Alex took in a couple of deep, wet breaths through his ball gag as sadist thoughts flooded into Kendra, filling her with a twisted joy.

"This little fuck toy isn't going to know what hit him".

The restrained cosplayer lurched up in bed suddenly, his back arching wide in reaction to a fresh sensation. Kendra had reached out with her small, delicate fingers and brushed against the aching flesh at the end of Alex's pulsating shaft.

She was thrilled as strong trembles overtook his fit and well-kept body.

"Let's see just how much that cock of yours can really handle..." she spoke in a hushed voice, watching the fear gradually reveal itself on the surface of Alex's glazed eyes.

In one quick motion, her right hand gripped the tingling head of the sore shaft.

She squeezed down on it, listening as new cries escaped from behind the saliva covered ball gag. The more Alex tried to protest, the more his drool flowed freely from around the edged of his parted, cum-stained lips.

The whole affair was music to Kendra's ears.

Her firm grip then went to work on its target - the tight fist slowly slid itself upwards until the tip of the cock popped out from the bottom of her closed hand.

Alex did what he could to catch his breath during the second that his cock was free from her.

Without giving him any time to recover, she slapped the firm grip against his tip once more, causing the bound, toned muscles to writhe about in what she knew to be a powerful mixture of pain and pleasure. This wasn't the first time she'd had her way with a plaything - though Alex arguably could have been the best looking - and Kendra knew very well how to produce the depraved reactions her heart sought.

With a quick motion, the strangling force once more slid itself towards the top of the deeply pulsating shaft. She stopped her now-slimy hand with nearly an inch left, not letting the cock pop itself free from her this time around.

Then, Kendra began applying more and more pressure upon the slippery cock head, trapping it within her closed fist. Her unrelenting hand held the purple end so tightly that Kendra could feel every beat of Alex's heart through it. Once she had her fill of the rhythmic throbbing, she let the fist travel up and down upon Alex's tingling skin.

But she was careful and deliberate with her strokes, only allowing her hand move within a half inch up and down. She focused all of her efforts on rubbing the burning skin of her victim's cock head within her coiled grasp, pleased as every slight movement brought a hard throb from the powerful shaft. All the while, the captive cosplayer moaned in a deep hum.

Predictably, she found this method of teasing produced the most interesting results from a restrained body. Kendra knew that the sensation was maddening to a man, especially one having freshly cum such as Alex. Coupled with the increased size and sensitivity her drug forced upon the man's sex, she would quickly test the limits of Alex's threshold for pain.

The fit body now quaked back and forth against the mattress, but it found itself still held firmly against it - as always - as Kendra's small strokes increased in speed. In mere seconds, she watched as Alex's hips began to thrust into the air, unable to control themselves as her hand mercilessly assaulted the tip of his cock. He had to do something - anything - to release the sensitivity flowing through his nerve endings.

Kendra made his cock feel like it was on fire.

Dripping, fresh precum made it all the more easier to move her grip as fast as she desired against Alex.

Then she suddenly broke the grip and grabbed the base of the swollen length with her left hand, once more bending the cock towards her. She squeezed the base as tight as she could, restricting it the best way she knew how.

With cock in her left hand, the precum-covered right hand reached forward and planted a hard slap against Alex's cheek, leaving wet semen against the already cum-covered face.

"Don't you dare think of cumming again so soon... you only cumwhen I say so, understand fuck toy?" she snarled towards the gagged man. Almost as a reaction to this, his desperate eyes fixed on Kendra's cold gaze.

She'd quickly watch those eyes nearly roll inside Alex's head as she returned the open palm of her right hand to his tip and rubbed it quickly and lightly.

With precision, she moved her bare skin against the dripping end of the shaft, methodically sliding her palm back and forth almost effortless against its aching sensitivity.

Once again Alex's hips began thrusting against her, but this time she was ready.

She continued pulling the thick shaft closer to her, holding it tightly still in her left hand's grip, and kept it steady through the desperate trembling her fresh teases brought upon the trapped victim.

Kendra smiled, watching as precum now readily poured out of the captive cock's head, her open hand rubbing the bare skin over and over again, the hot secretion ironically only helping her more easily torment the tip.

Muffled cries echoed] off the walls of the hotel room - Kendra knew it wouldn't be long now.

Suddenly, her bare palm became a fist once more and she forced small, powerful, fast strokes on her target. Her stroke brought about wet sounds as it rubbed effortlessly up and down the the edged shaft, focusing specifically - once more - on the skin at the very top.

Kendra never gave her victim anyreal chance to meet her demands she had snarled at him, and that's exactly how she wanted it.

Alex felt himself completely overwhelmed. After just seconds of enduring Kendra's new method against the top radiating length, the cock burst and started to cum once more. A thick white stream shot strait up into the air through Kendra's tight grip.

Despite the explosive orgasm, the devious girl now worked on stroking the exploding tip even harder.

Her left hand quickly tilted the mans cock towards his own face. The balled fist continued rubbing the head unrelentingly as Alex's swollen testicles released fresh spurts upon the Alex's face - Kendra was mostly aiming for the ball gag.

After a few torturous moments, the flow of semen subsided, but Kendra's right hand still continued to pump at the battered tip of the cock, never letting up for even the slightest moment. It didn't matter to her if Alex would lose his mind or not; all she knew was that the cock was at the height of its sensitivity and she was not going to miss the opportunity to rain punishment down upon it.

"You like the taste of your own cum, you worthless slut?" Kendra grinned at Alex, her voice almost a cruel cackle.

"You better get used to it, because it won't be the last time tonight you taste it - I intend to have you cumming until that cock of yours is broken".

This revelation seemed to bring fresh terror into Alex - the reaction is what Kendra desired. She watched - pleased as could be - as the toned figure, laid out before her, squirmed back and forth pitifully with each stroke of her coiled grasp. Every simple movement seemed to shoot electricity through his being; every one of his muscles tightened and his neck tossed itself back as cries and slobber shot through the ball gag.

Kendra intended to keep him this way: tormented, alert, and in pain.

Momentary pleasure was just a side-effect.

Finally, with a last, quick motion, her hands released the tormented cock.

Alex's spread lips whimpered as his eyes worked their best to focus through his melting reality. The fingers and toes on the end of each limb curled, doing what they could to keep him focused on anything other than the inescapable feeling Kendra had forced into his sore length. Once more he found himself staring at his unnaturally long cock, the length never subsiding even through the onslaught and orgasm. Dread swallowed him as he watched the cock's movements; the shaft almost seemed like it was begging for more.

It then occurred to him that none of Kendra's taunts had been exaggerated. His tormentor meant business.

Then his eyes found themselves following his assailant as she quickly let herself up off the bed, crouching herself down once more. Despite the heavy fog hanging over his senses, he could still make out that she was rummaging through something. He was too dazed to make out any particular sound though, and could only wait in a sort of mortified anticipation as he quietly hoped her search would never end.

In the back of his mind, Alex knew it was a fool's hope.

In those too brief moments of agonizing peace, Alex tried to focus on something - anything - he could do to escape.

His cock had been abused to a point beyond his comprehension, Kendra's hands leaving the skin more sensitive than anything he'd ever experience in his life. Every nerve in his body now seemed connected to his elongated shaft - each engorged throb through its veins caused them to seize tightly, working to cope with the incredible sensitivity fresh blood-flow brought on.

Kendra then sat up with a smile painted across her black lips; she appeared ready to enact her next method of torture upon her restrained toy.

Alex saw small, purple, plastic eggs cupped in one of her hands, cables running off of them and into more devices she held in the other hand.

She dumped her load between his still trembling thighs and reached back down, rising up a single moment later harboring thick rubber bands which hung from her finger tips.

Kendra's eyes lit up as she peered at the cum-covered face before trailing them back down to her true target. She quickly picked up the small purple spheres and pressed the three of them against the still quivering, deep-purple tip of her captive cock. In one quick motion she took her other hand and snapped three rubber bands around them tightly, securing the devices snugly the sensitive flesh.

"I bet you are just dying to know what these are...or perhaps you already know?" her voice trailed off seductively toward her imprisoned cosplayer. "In any case, there's just one last preparation before these toys can have their fun..."

And with that, Kendra was once again shuffling about the room while Alex worked desperately to try and see what torment lay in store for him next. She passed along a few other toys - some nipple clamps, more paint brushes, a fat butt plug - before she finally laid eyes on the strap-on cock she had been searching for.

This particular device was designed to be fastened to someone's face, and that's exactly what Kendra went about doing. Her pussy was already dripping underneath the lace panties she wore behind her black skirt. Hastily, the young woman worked to cover the heavy breaths from behind the ball gag with a rubber, black, ten inch cock. With a bit of precision, Kendra quickly fastened three different straps around her slave's forehead and fixed the toy cock tightly to him.

Now Alex's mouth was not only filled with a ball gag, but it featured a thick black cock sticking from it. The thing stood strait up into the air, almost as if begging for someone to play with it.

Even in his exhausted state, Alex was beginning to form some idea of what lay in store next for his tired body. But he had no idea how he could endure anymore; even the feeling of the three sphere strapped to his cock was enough to drive him crazy, despite them being completely stationary. All feeling seemed to be a wicked combination of momentary pleasure, replaced by invasive and consuming pain brought on by incredible sensitivity.

Any sensation was too much at this point.

Staring at the thick toy cock, Kendra's hands quickly slipped her black panties to the floor, followed by her tight skirt. Her smooth bottom has was now exposed and she brought her thick, curvy bottom closer to her plaything. Even in his dilapidated condition, Alex felt a fresh jolt of blood pulse through his punished sex; at the sight of such a sexy pair of legs, coupled with an plump ass, his natural desires could not contain themselves.

Half of Alex's melted mind craved her, but his rational half was still clenched within the prison of vulnerability that Kendra had created for him.

With a couple of steps, Kendra's thick thighs worked there way towards the side of the bed and near her prisoners face. She wasted no time crawling back upon the mattress and spreading her legs out wide, bending over the restrained man until her shimmering sex hung in the air above the finely-secured rubber cock.

She leaned forward and retrieved the control panels at the end of the cables which ran to the three spheres rubber-banded to the drugged shaft. Then from her side she brought forth an egg-timer and quickly twisted it to 5 minutes.

The device ticked loudly as it started its countdown.

"You have 5 minutes, understand?" Kendra teased as she flipped three separate switches. Suddenly, the three spheres - small vibrators, to be more accurate - burst to life, vibrating fiercely against the sensitive flesh they were strapped to. If Alex could process any coherent thought at that moment, he might have though that Kendra had switched them all to full power.

His agonized moans tumbled out from behind the rubber cock endlessly. The humming of the merciless vibrators radiated around the room.

"If you can even fucking understand me," Kendra began, "you have 5 minutes - well, actually almost four a half now - to not cum."

Without warning, her thick thighs lowered themselves toward Alex's face; even between his violent trashing, he could smell the strong aroma of her wet pussy as it lowered down onto the toy cock fastened to his face. He watched as her slick lips spread apart, taking the length of the thick, rubber shaft all the way down until her ass cheeks where ultimately slapping down against his exposed face.

"If you follow those simple instructions, you're free to take yourself and your hard cock where ever you desire, as long as it's far away from here," she continued, her hips rising up momentarily before slamming themselves - along with her ass - forcefully back down onto Alex's face, her hungry sex burying the ten inches completely inside of her.

The captive plaything worked hard now to breath. Trapped beneath Kendra' flesh, the smell of wet pussy and ass were the only things Alex was now aware of within his struggle.

"But if you fuck up, well... I don't think I need to tell you what will happen next," Kendra moaned, her pace against her toy cock picking up. With every movement of her hips, she made damn sure to slide the length completely in and out of her, slamming her fat ass repeatedly down onto her victim. Sometimes she'd keep her ass pressed against Alex for a mere few seconds - other times much longer. Eventually, she would start to feel the helpless man underneath her start to wriggle fiercely, fighting for any breath he could muster. At this point she would lift herself up slowly. While doing so, her juices would drip down the rubber shaft and into her victims mouth as the sweet sounds of struggling breaths manifested beneath her aching sex.

Kendra was in Heaven.

Alex, on the other hand, couldn't be closer to Hell. If he thought the onslaught of the vibrators against his already sore, swollen cock was bad enough, Kendra's assault upon his face and breaths was something worse all together. He could almost stand the feeling of his cock being tormented, but with pussy juices now flowing freely into his ball gag and not knowing when he would take his next labored breath, his tolerance quickly reached beyond any limit he might have possessed.

The prisoners was now mildly aware that he was on the edge of blackening out, his entire existence contained within one sex-smelling, powerfully throbbing nightmare.

By the time the clock reached its final minute, Kendra was riding the fastened shaft powerfully up and down. She eventually went away from trying to actively suffocate her plaything, and instead opted to just enjoy the cock between her thighs while slamming her plump backside against Alex's face over and over.

His face, already painted in a mess of dried semen and drool, quickly received a fresh coat of Kendra's fresh, warm, pungent juices.

However, despite the assault, Alex had managed to track down the position of the egg-timer with his failing vision. He did all he could to remain conscious as the longest thirty seconds of his life ticked down, the thought of freedom screaming inside of him to fight through with any scrap of will he had left.

Then Kendra flipped a switch and the three vibrators revved up to their full speed.

At the same moment, her thighs buried the cock deep inside of her, pressing her spread ass hard against her captive, consuming Alex. As the vibrators went about their cruel work, Kendra came hard against the rubber shaft buried deep inside of her, a strong flow of moisture pouring down upon her prisoners face.

12