Captured in Rio de Janeiro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you understand how totally helpless you are, slave girl?" Mistress asked her softly so that only those on stage could hear her words. Patty managed to nod her head. "Good." her Mistress said as she smiled. "You have a choice to make, sweet one. Either you willfully participate in the wonderful sexual pleasures I have planned for you, or you can experience more 'pleasures' of the whip. It's up to you. There may be some discomfort, but there will also be extreme pleasure for you...and us." Patty looked deeply into her Mistress's eyes and realized that she meant every word. "Choose," her Mistress commanded her. Patty tearfully nodded her head, yes.

Her Mistress grinned with victory as she turned to nod to her onstage slaves then slowly sank to her knees in front of her captive. She leaned her head into Patty's Belly to kiss a spot just above the bound slave's bush then began to suck at the spot until she had extracted a purplish 'hickey' from the flesh of her belly. "That bruise marks you as mine until it heals, slave," the Mistress told Patty. The bound slave girl could only nod yes. The slave girls took their positions. One kneeled behind her and the other at her front. The slave girl behind her grasped Patty's asscheeks and forced them apart, revealing Patty's pink little asshole.

She moved her face between Patty's asscheeks to kiss and lick the bound slave's asshole. Patty was startled when a tongue swirled over and around her asshole, but soon moaned with pleasure and closed her eyes to enjoy this new sensation. Suddenly, she felt the other girls tongue slide into her slit and drawn slowly upwards to her clitoris. Patty writhed with pleasure as the two expert tongues assaulted her pussy and asshole. Both slave girls stabbed their tongues into Patty several times while Patty realized that her orgasm began to build deep within her. Just when Patty was about to cum, both slave girls stopped tonguing her orifices and sat back on their haunches, denying her an orgasm. Patty groaned with despair into her ball gag trying to force an orgasm, but to no avail.

She heard applause and opened her eyes to witness the two male slaves as their cocks began to stiffen. Both males had cocks of at least eight inches in length and thick, with their cockheads still covered by their foreskins. The taller male exhibited a well developed body that that exuded strength. His cock seemed slightly smaller, than the other male, in its thickness. He drew down his foreskin to reveal a huge pinkish purple cockhead that oozed with his thick clear precum. Stepping behind Patty, he placed his arm around her waist to lift her up a few inches, while his other hand spread her asscheeks apart. Patty was startled as he expertly maneuvered the head of his cock to rest on her asshole, still wet from the slave girl's tongue.

She realized that he would take her in her ass and groaned into her gag. Patty tried to avoid his huge cock, but he held her with his arm and she was powerless to stop him. Slowly, he pushed at her anus with his cockhead, causing Patty to wail into the gag from the initial pain. Her sphincter resisted the huge flesh intruder and he increased the pressure. She felt her sphincter being forced open by the cock as it pressed forward relentlessly. Tears rolled down Patty's cheeks as the pain increased with each passing second. Suddenly, her sphincter surrendered and parted to admit the huge invader and the male pushed his cockhead into Patty's asshole until her sphincter closed behind his rim.

The male paused to let Patty get used to to the huge cock that had just forced its way into her tight little asshole. Patty tried to relax and perhaps ease the pain, but she could not. After a few seconds, the huge intruder began to move inward again. She tried to scream, but she knew it was useless to even try. Patty knew she was at their mercy and her Mistress that stood nearby, would not provide her with any mercy. The huge cock penetrated deeper into her asshole as it assaulted her bowels. After what seemed eons, she felt his balls lay softly against the bottoms of her asscheeks. Her Mistress whispered into Patty's ear, "You have had several enemas while you slept and are completely clean."

The male in front of her stepped forward to spread her cuntlips apart with his fingers and place his cockhead into her wet slit. The man behind her then slowly lowered her feet to the floor and removed his arm from around her. As Patty was lowered, she felt the huge cock slide deeper into her pussy. She felt completely full as the two huge cocks crammed into her body. The audience applauded the double penetration and her Mistress took a bow for her innovation. Patty felt the pain in her rear passageway diminish as the three performers stood awaiting instructions from their Mistress.

Mistress nodded and the men started to fuck Patty's holes. They alternated thrusts as one cock bore into her while the other was withdrawn. They established a smooth rhythm of slow and deliberate thrusts in and out of her. Patty nearly swooned from the pleasures being visited upon her by the two male slaves. She couldn't believe how wonderful the double penetration felt as they fucked her front and back. After a few minutes, the two masked slave girls stepped onto the platform. Each of them took a nipple into their mouths to suckle as Patty was being fucked. The pleasure seemed unending as Patty relished the intense sensations at her nipples, pussy and ass.

The platform rotated to allow the audience to view the presentation from all angles. Patty stopped resisting her 'tormentors', and willingly accepted the pleasures of her fate. She closed her eyes to privately enjoy the marvelous sensations she was receiving as she felt the first stirrings of orgasm deep within her. Her clit throbbed as it rubbed against the cock fucking her pussy, and the new feeling of a cock in her ass had been transformed to sheer delight. Suddenly, she laid her head back and her cunt erupted in a massive orgasm. Patty's spewed her juices all over the males' cock and balls as they continued to fuck her throughout her orgasm without pausing.

The rhythm of alternate thrusts in and out of her pussy and ass continued relentlessly. The slave girls also continued to suck and lick her nipples, occasionally nipping and tugging them to add to her pleasure. Her orgasm was so powerful that Patty seemed to hang from her manacles as she tried to recover. Her Mistress recognized Patty's total surrender to the sexual adventures that she endured and stepped forward to remove the ball gag from Patty's mouth. She sighed deeply as the gag came off and her eyes rolled about in their sockets from her sexual overload. Mistress smiled at Patty as she recognized that her bound slave girl was hurtling headlong into another savage orgasm. Patty screamed and her body shuddered as she exploded in a mind numbing cum. Again she slumped in her manacles as the two cocks continued ravishing her while the tongues on her nipples fueled the intensity of her orgasm.

The deep pleasure in her pussy and ass began to arouse Patty again as the two huge cocks continued thrusting in and out of her. She moaned continuously and tried to match the thrusts by pushing against the force of the cocks fucking her. Patty could feel her need to cum swiftly rising once more, as she shouted at her 'abusers' to be fucked faster and deeper. Just as she was about to cum again, her Mistress nodded to the slave girls and they bit down hard on Patty's nipples. She screamed in pain as the slave girls stretched her nipples out as far as they would go and her Mistress snapped spring loaded clamps on both of her nipples. Patty's head turned from side to side as she felt the deep burning pain in her tormented nipples, her throat too dry to scream anymore, and her urge to cum was gone.

The slave girls released her nipples from their teeth, palmed her large conical breasts and lifted them up as high as they would go. Her Mistress fastened a short chain on one of the nipple clamps, pulled the chain behind Patty's neck to the other nipple clamp and fastened it securely. Mistress nodded and the slave girls released Patty's breasts leaving them suspended from the nipple clamps. "Now, slut," Mistress said to Patty, "Gravity and the weight of your tits will 'pleasure' your breasts throughout your 'joyful' ordeal." Patty tried to plead with her, but was unable to speak coherently from the dryness of her mouth and throat. She hung her head and tears ran continuously down her cheeks from the pain at her nipples and breasts.

In spite of the nipple clamps and her painfully suspended tits, Patty felt a twinge of impending orgasm within her pussy. She slowly lifted her chin from her chest each time the cock in her pussy rubbed her throbbing clitoris. Soon her cunt was on fire again with a desperate need to cum. She wailed to her 'lovers' to fuck her faster and make her cum hard. The friction on her clitoris drove her relentlessly toward orgasm and she groaned with heightened desire to cum again. Finally, her sore pussy and asshole clenched the cocks is if to strangle them as she exploded in a convulsive orgasm, spewing her juices all over the cock and balls of the male slave that was fucking her pussy.

The male slaves continued to fuck her cunt and asshole throughout her orgasm until she was left drained of her juices and unable to clench the huge cocks anymore. She slumped against her restraints, her head down with chin against her chest, breasts sore and nipples hurting while the audience stood to applaud her. Patty felt the two cocks withdrawn her pussy and ass simultaneously, leaving a huge emptiness in her spent body. She felt some movement, but was too exhausted to realize that the posts she was bound to had been lowered to the floor of the platform. Patty was on her back looking at the blurred shapes of the slaves that kneeled beside her, through her tear filled eyes.

She breathed heavily as she filled her lungs with air. Her mind began to clear and she wondered how long she could endure her tormentors. One of the female slaves wiped the tears from her eyes and Patty saw her Mistress standing between her bound spread legs. Swallowing hard she somehow knew that her ordeal was not over yet. The two males knelt on either side of her head stroking their huge hardons. Her Mistress moved to kneel with a knee on either side of her head. She closed her knees against Patty's head to hold it firmly as she commanded her to open her mouth. Patty realized that they expected her to accept their sperm in her mouth and swallow it.

She gritted her teeth firmly together. Mistress pinched Patty's nostrils together, covered her mouth with her other hand and waited for patty to open her mouth to breathe. After a minute or so, Patty felt that her lungs would burst and she opened her mouth to take a large breath. At that instant one of the slave girls pushed a dental retractor into Patty's mouth to hold it open. Mistress secured the retractor and nodded to the male slaves. The one that had fucked her cunt straddled her chest with his knees and brought his huge cock inches from Patty's wide open mouth as he stroked it. Patty was overpowered by her Mistress and her slaves, as she laid wide eyed, but unable to resist. She groaned and tried to cry out, but could not.

The male placed his cockhead on the retractor as he masturbated. Suddenly he groaned and his cock spasmed and erupted in volley after volley of his warm thick, white, frothy cum. His first cum volley splattered against the back of Patty's throat and she gagged, but instinctively swallowed the huge wad of cum. The next shot of his thick cum splashed onto her tongue and spread out to make way for another volley of warm gooey cum to splatter on her tongue. Patty tried to push the succeeding wads of cum out of her mouth with her tongue, but to no avail. Wad after wad of the male slaves' cum blasted into her open mouth until it was nearly filled to the brim. Patty resigned herself to the inevitable and swallowed his entire load of warm frothy cum, to the applause of the audience.

The second male moved to straddle her chest and pointed his cock at her mouth. She groaned at the prospect of receiving cum from the cock that had just been fucking her ass. Patty recalled her Mistress telling her of the enemas they gave her before she awoke. He held his cock still as he slowly moved his foreskin back and forth to induce his orgasm. He gasped as he came; his cum shooting forcefully into her mouth to splash against the insides of her cheeks. He continued to fire huge wads of cum into her open mouth, filling it with his thick white semen. Patty had no other choice than to accept his cum offering and she dutifully swallowed every drop of his sperm. She looked up at her Mistress who smiled down approvingly at her then she removed the retractor from her mouth.

Patty lay still, spent, drained and exhausted. She wondered what else she had to endure. Mistress nodded to the slave girls and they each grasped a nipple clamp to jointly remove it from Patty's nipples. Patty cried out as her nipples seemed to burn with fire as the blood rushed painfully into her nipples to restore circulation. The slave girls immediately sucked her nipples into their mouths to soothe the burning pain with their tongues. They continued to suckle Patty's tits until her nipples were restored to their full hardness. Patty's Mistress released her knees from her head and bent over her unwilling slave to kiss her tenderly on her lips, whispering, "You were absolutely magnificent, slave girl Patty." She kissed her again, more deeply, and probed for Patty's tongue. Patty moaned as their tongues met and entwined, sharing the last vestiges of cum in Patty's mouth.

Mistress arose to a thundering applause as the audience stood shouting 'bravo', 'good show' and 'well done' as they applauded continuously. Mistress bowed to the audience then pointed her upward palms toward Patty as the applause thundered once more, only more so. The two male slaves held Patty's body as the slave girls released the restraints from her wrists and ankles. Patty's breathing was still heavy and labored as the slaves helped her step down from the platform. Her breasts were heaving as she breathed and she realized that her ordeal was over. She wondered if she would be released, kept as a sex slave, or perhaps sold. Her mind was swimming with terrible thoughts of her fate at the hands of her Mistress.

Patty was taken back to the room in which she had awakened from the chloroform. She was escorted to a large bathroom with a huge sunken tub. The two slave girls helped her down the steps into the scented water and began to bathe her with soft sponges. Their Mistress appeared naked, but still wearing the mask, and entered the water to be bathed by her slaves. She smiled at Patty and reached to embrace her, hugging her tightly. As their breasts touched, Patty felt a twinge in her pussy, which did not escape her Mistress. She guided Patty to a padded edge of the tub and helped her to lie down on the vinyl padding. Placing Patty's legs on her shoulders, she spread them and moved between them to lower her soft mouth to Patty's puffy pussy. Patty gave a start as her Mistress's soft velvety tongue brushed her cuntlips a few times then slowly trailed upwards to her clit.

The soft lips and tongue of her Mistress pleasingly massaged Patty's clit as she felt her arousal begin to stir again. The naked slave girls got out of the tub to kneel on either side and resume their suckling of her breasts. Patty was breathing deeper, but without the fright that gripped her before on the platform. She moaned delightfully as the women pleasured her sensuously. She had been with other women while she was in college, but none had the expertise of these three ladies. She was brought to another wonderfully long lasting, intense, but softer orgasm and she sighed with pleasure the three tongues brought her.

The women continued their oral offerings throughout Patty's soft, but intense orgasm. When she came down from her orgiastic high, they each kissed her in turn and helped her back in the tub to finish bathing her. Patty had eagerly returned their kisses and thanked them, especially her Mistress. Soon the slave girls were done bathing her and escorted her out of the tub to dry her with thick fluffy towels. They daubed perfumed behind her ears, wrists and just above the hood of her clitoris then helped her dress. They dressed themselves and waited until Mistress came in, fully dressed and looking ravishing, to bid Patty thanks and goodbye. Patty was escorted to the vestibule of the mansion that had had hosted her ordeal. They took her outside and she saw Carla's car waiting for her. Opening the passenger side door, Patty saw Carla smiling at her. "Oh my God," Patty said, surprised to see her friend. "You arranged this, didn't you, you little vixen?" Carla grinned and nodded. She embraced Patty and held her close.

"You were incredible, Patty. I wished it was me, but I have already been there, done that and enjoyed every god damned minute of it!" she told her friend. Then Carla paused to ask, "Are you mad at me, Patty?" Patty grinned, hugged and kissed her friend then they drove off into the night for home.

The End

Comments and feedback to James Lacy at the email address in my profile.