Captured Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers

Eric lowered his hands from his head. "Yeah. Yeah I am, I just, I need a minute." He sat down and Sam put a large hand on his small shoulder and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "I'm still me. I'm still Eric but now, it's like there's this other part of me that I have access to as well. Everything that is Casey is right there, like a river of knowledge and personality, and if I wanted, I feel like I could just jump in and ride it."

"Okay," Justin said thoughtfully, "using that analogy, are you able to just put your toes in. Are you able to access Casey but maintain control?"

Eric tossed Casey's long hair back in a gesture they had all seen Casey do a million times before. "Hold on. Let me try."

The three men all stood in silence and watched as the young woman in front of them closed her eyes. After a few minutes, she opened them and smiled. "I could totally pass for her, but I could still be myself. What's great is I don't just have access to her amazing body, but also her superior intelligence."

"What does that mean?" Sam asked frowning.

Eric stood up and turned towards Sam, who now was a good foot taller than him. "It means, Sammy, that I've always been kind of a dullard. But with access to young Casey's intellect, my IQ has been raised by several points."

Sam blinked. Casey was the only one to ever call him Sammy and get away with it. She had been doing so since she was little. Hearing Eric do it in Casey's form was further blurring the lines of who was who, especially for Sam. He slowly shook his head, either because he didn't understand fully or just was flatly denying the reality of the situation. Or both.

"Here's what I propose for the moment gentlemen," the pseudo Casey said brightly. "My brother here is clearly shook up and I clearly need to have a quick word with him to calm his nerves. We'll go upstairs to your room Justin, and you two figure out what the rest of the symbols mean." Before anyone could object to this, she had taken her brother's hand and was leading him upstairs.

"This is all too weird, right?" Brian said, looking at them disappear out of sight. "I mean, I should be waking up any moment."

"Aw come on," Justin chided. "It's just starting to get good. If we can figure this thing out. Imagine what we could do with it. This is a game changer."

"We could look like people, so what?"

"Yeah, if you're thinking small. If we look like them, imagine the fantasies we could play out, the secrets we would have access too. You want to know if Stacey from work really likes you, this would be an easy way to find out."

The possibilities of this began to play through Brian's head as he imagined having a cheat sheet to a possible real relationship with his coworker Stacey Smith. As those possibilities continued to float through, Stacey's smile and physique and the way he could just talk to her for hours came to the forefront in his mind.

Justin snapped his fingers in front of Brian's face causing him to jerk. "Earth to Brian. Come in Brian. Now that you've thought about the potential here like I have, let's look at the rest of those symbols." As both men reached for the mirror, a much different conversation was happening upstairs.

"Could you repeat that?" Sam asked slowly as the very pretty girl twirled her hair and looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye.

"I said," she began again, "I'm not really Eric. I'm really Casey. Somehow I switched places with your brother."

"Then, where's Eric?"

"I'm sure he's fine, he's probably at home... your home I mean."

Sam was tired of being confused today. He knew he wasn't the smartest, but he was determined to figure this out. He fished his cell phone from his pocket. "I'll call him then and make sure he's alright."

"No don't!" Casey said quickly. "I mean, you can in a second, just let me tell you a secret first."

"What secret?" Sam asked hesitantly.

Casey sat on Justin's bed and looked bashfully at Sam. "Well first, I'll ask you a question about a secret you have. I heard from your brother that, you might have had a crush on me once? Is that true?"

Sam looked like he had just been sucker punched. "I, uh, you're Brian's little sister."

Casey stood up and walked confidently towards him. "I know I'm Brian's sister Sammy, but I'm not so little anymore." At this she clasped her hands in front of her and pushed her arms in, causing her breasts to jut out and look even larger than they already were. "But you didn't answer the question. Did you have a crush on me at some point?"

Sam made no attempt to hide the fact that he was openly staring at Casey's bust. "I, yes."

Casey smiled and lifted the shirt over her head in one graceful gesture. A bright yellow bra that went well with her light complexion was now all that Sam could see in the world. Casey reached both arms behind her back and lowered her head to meet Sam's eyes. "Do you still have a crush on me?"

Sam was practically drooling as he said, "Very much."

"Glad to hear it Sammy, because here's my secret. I've had a crush on you too." And then she deftly unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Sam got a very good look at milky white skin dotted with the occasional freckle. The flesh was round and incredibly soft looking. Sam reached out to touch one but Casey was already lunging for him like a predator that knows its prey is trapped.

Sam's hands collided with her breasts and he started groping and pawing and squeezing as her mouth found his and their tongues intertwined. Casey encouraged this for a minute, then broke off and led him to the bed. "Take off your clothes and sit here on the edge of the bed. I want to show you my favorite position." Then she pulled down her jeans and panties.

Downstairs, Brian and Justin had agreed to both touch a part of the mirror at the same time and try to decipher the rest of the words. Another word had revealed itself to them, but nothing else.

"It looks like there's still two more words," Justin surmised. "But we probably won't be able to see them until we use this next one on Eric."

"I don't know," Brian faltered. "That word, it seems like it could be a dangerous one."

"That's very possible but, what other choice do we have at this point?" Justin reasoned.

They both halted the conversion as they heard the scraping of wood against the floor upstairs, followed by the sensual cries of a woman in ecstasy. They stood up and proceeded towards the stairs. Justin was in possession of the mirror as his hand had been on the handle. Brian had picked up the box. They found the noise was coming from Justin's bedroom, but the door was locked.

"One second," Justin said. "I'll get a screwdriver from downstairs."

Brian listened as the woman's cries grew louder and the banging against the floor sped up. It sounded like Casey was... Brian banged on the door. "What the hell is going on in there?"

"Oh, one, second, big, brother!" Casey called, pausing between each word. Then she added to someone else, "Yeah, right there. Here, suck on this tit."

"Casey? Eric! Dammit what is happening?" Brian bellowed.

Justin ran back up with screwdriver in hand and quickly picked the rudimentary lock. When he flung the door open they both froze at the sight of the frenzied pair on Justin's bed. They were both completely naked. Casey, or Eric, they didn't really know anymore, was straddling Sam who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Casey was bouncing up and down rapidly causing Sam's sizeable dick to repeatedly plunge into Casey's wet box. Casey was pulling Sam's face in towards her breasts, moving his head from one boob to the next while Sam sucked and bit greedily at whichever one was in front of him.

Justin was the first to weigh in. "This was unexpected and much more fucked up than I thought it would be."

"Stop fucking each other!" Brian roared.

"Not yet!" Casey yelled back. "I'm almost there. Keep giving me that big dick Sammy, just like you always wanted to!" Sam didn't even acknowledge the presence of the other guys. He just continued to revel in the incredible moment.

Brian looked angrily at the couple, then yelled at Justin," Use the mirror! Say the new word!"

" You sure?" Justin asked, but he was already pointing the mirror in their direction.

"Do it and make them stop!" Brian demanded.

Justin calmly said, "Control." The mirrors edges burned red. At the same time, Casey screamed as she orgasmed.

"Get off him now!" Brian growled.

Casey continued to grind on Sam's shaft, and was rewarded seconds later as it twitched and ejaculated inside of her.

"It's not working," Brian said angrily. "You said the magic word, maybe you have to be the one to order her."

"Let's see," Justin said. "Eric, get off your brother's dick."

Casey suddenly stood up, letting cum and Sam's softening penis slide out of her pussy. She then spun around but there was a fire in her eyes. "Justin, I really like when you tell me what to do. Make me do something else. Anything. I'll do anything you want." She started to lithely approach him and Justin could only stare and marvel at how incredibly sexy Brian's sister looked in that instant.

"Justin!" Brian barked.

"Right, sorry," Justin mumbled. He was sorry. Sorry that Brian was here and that he couldn't order his sister to ride his cock the same way she had ridden Sam's. "Put your clothes on."

"Yes sir," Casey said, offering a salute and immediately begin to dress. "And then you could tell me to suck your dick. I bet you'd really like that, wouldn't you?" She gave him a flirtatious wink.

"I..." Justin's throat went dry and words failed him. Thankfully Brian interjected.

"Justin, shut up before you say something that'll make me hate you forever. Give me the mirror."

Justin handed the mirror over and Brian proceeded to examine the box again, hoping for another word.

Sam had come down from his orgasm and said, "Look, guys, I know this looks bad but, this isn't Eric. It's actually Casey."

Brian didn't look up from the box but said wryly, "Even if that were the case it wouldn't make it better Sam."

Justin thought he'd try an experiment. He wasn't holding the mirror but he wondered if he'd still have control without it. "Eric, slap your brother in the face."

Casey paused trying to get the clasp reconnected to her bra, and smacked Sam full in the face. Then she went right back to the bra.

Sam rubbed the red spot on his cheek. "Casey, baby, why'd you do that?"

"Cause I told him to," Justin smiled. "Eric, tell your brother the truth right now. About what you both just did."

Casey smiled sweetly at Sam, then pulled the rug out from under him. "It's really me, Eric. I lied before. I'm not really Casey but I feel like I'm Casey and I could remember fucking and a girl's orgasm and I remembered you telling me about the crush you had on Casey. She did have a crush on you too and that made me want to get you up here and I was so horny and I knew I could convince you to let me fuck you and here we are." She blew him a kiss, then turned from a horror stricken Sam and looked at Justin. She was now fully clothed and expectant. "Don't you want to order me to suck your dick now?"

"Nope," Brian interrupted. "Because I just got the word that will change you back." He lifted the mirror.

Casey spun towards Brian and shrieked, "No! I don't want to go back! I like being smart and sexy and..."

The rest of the her words were cut off as Brian said, "Cancel."

The three men watched transfixed as the air around Casey seemed to shimmer, then her whole body was just a bright light that made then all look away. Then the light was gone and when they looked back, it was Eric's large frame standing where Casey had been. He was wearing the same clothes he had had on in Brian's attic. He also looked very disappointed and his hands went to his head.

"It's all slipping away," Eric moaned. "All her memories and intelligence. I can feel myself getting dumber."

"Sorry man," Justin grinned. "Just try reading a book every once in awhile. Let's go downstairs. I got some questions."

Brian was still keyed up. "How can you be so calm and collected about this?"

"What's the alternative?" Justin threw back at him. "We found a magic mirror that can copy people and is full of possibilities, remember? Yes it led to this unfortunate scene that we all witnessed but, well, in Eric's defense, he wasn't exactly himself. Now that he is, we should find out what we can about his experience and learn from it so we can avoid, uh, having sex with family members."

Brian hated the smile that teased the edges of Justin's mouth. It was easy for him since it wasn't his sister or brother and he was really just a spectator in this debauchery. "Fine, but so help me if we can't control it, we should destroy it."

"For sure, for sure," Justin agreed. "We'll be smart about it, but we're in this together now. We'll do what's best for the group."

Brian wasn't sure what that last part meant, but he followed Justin as he went back downstairs. They all sat at the kitchen table and accepted the coffee that Justin poured for them. "Alright," Justin began. "Tell us everything from the beginning, Eric. Start from the moment you got zapped by the mirror."

Eric concentrated hard, forming the necessary words in his mind. "It didn't hurt. I was me, then I looked like Casey. I felt amazing actually."

"How so?" Justin asked.

"I don't know. Lighter? Sexy, very horny."

"You felt... horny?" Justin liked this line of questioning, but he was careful how he proceeded as he noticed Brian shift uncomfortably in his chair.

"Yeah, I mean at first I thought it was because I had boobs and a pussy and..."

"Careful, still my sister's body we're talking about," Brian warned.

Eric lowered his head apologetically. "I'm sorry. It's just there were all these new sensations that I didn't know what to do with and when Sam..." He refused to look his brother in the eye. "When he moved to protect me in the attic from you, Brian, and I felt his arms against me, something just went off inside and I, I wanted him. I wanted anyone really. And when you gave me access to Casey's mind it made it a million times worse and I was determined to fuck someone in that body."

"You were? Or she was?" Justin asked for clarification.

"Um, I'd like to tell you both, but it was a mixed bag. Sometimes I felt in control, other times not at all. I just kept getting hornier and soon sex, getting sex became all that mattered."

"You articulated that very well," Justin observed. "Maybe some of Casey's smarts are still there. One more question. Would you do it again?"

"In a heart beat," Eric said without pause.

"You are not taking my sister's shape again!" Brian said, slamming a fist on the table.

"Relax," Justin soothed. "I'm not talking about Casey. We'll experiment with someone else. Someone who's not family."

"Yeah," Brian nodded. "First rule, no copying family."

"Good," Justin agreed. "What else?"

"Rule two," Sam said joining the conversation for the first time. "We don't try to trick each other."

"Not as fun but I certainly see where you're coming from Sam," Justin smiled at him. "No malicious deception."

"Rule three." Brian said. "We don't use the control option."

"Unless we want them too," Eric added a little too eagerly, causing the others stare at him.

"Okay," Justin said pivoting the focus off Eric. "Anything else?"

"Yeah," Brian added firmly. "If this starts to go south, we destroy this thing."

"All agreed?" Justin asked the group. All nodded.

"Do you think Brian's parents know what this mirror can do?" Eric asked.

Justin shrugged. "I don't think so. I mean why would they have it buried at the bottom of an unlocked trunk in their attic if they knew what it could do? They could have sold it and made a million dollars. We could do that too after we have a little fun."

The others nodded enthusiastically at this. "Oh hey, Brian," Justin continued. "Did you see the last word after cancel?"

Brian hesitated for a split second, something that Justin knew he did right before telling a lie. "No. That was the last word."

Justin blinked at his friend for a moment and then let the lie pass. "Great, then who should we experiment with first?"

A few names were thrown around, including Stacey's, Brian's hopeful future girlfriend. Brian rejected this outright saying he didn't want Stacey to be a part of the experimentation process. Sam and Eric both wanted someone hot, and Justin pointed out that it probably didn't have to be a woman, but oddly enough this was rejected outright by the other three.

"We should be using it to score with ladies," Sam argued.

"That does mean one of us becoming the lady each time," Justin pointed out.

"Totally fine with that," Eric said.

Brian raised an eyebrow. "Oh, we know you are. Look, it needs to be someone we all know, who's not family, and who's close by."

"Oh, I got somebody," Justin said excitedly. "Mrs. Matthews."

The other three's eyes went wide at this and they all began to nod at the idea. Mrs. Matthews had been a new teacher their senior year. She had been the hottest thing on campus and asked to prom by several students but were all shut down. What wasn't in her favor was how often she was mistaken for a student. She had a very youthful face and a sunny smile that still conveyed hopes and dreams. She had always been professional and never flirted back with any of her youthful suitors, but just the way she entered a room was enough to get the blood pumping for every heterosexual male. She was small, but had an amazing figure, black silky hair, and a spring to her step that could be seen by a bra that never quite gave enough support to her ample chest.

With a target in mind, they each went back to their homes with plans to reconvene tomorrow and begin experimenting. They agreed, with barely any hesitation, that Brian should take the mirror home for safe keeping as he had discovered the words and it had been found in his attic and was more technically his than the rest of them.

When Brian got home, he stashed the mirror and its box in the back of his bedroom closet, then went to find his sister. He struggled to look at Casey after seeing a version of her naked an hour ago, but needed to ask her a question. "Anything weird happen while I was gone?"

"Weird?" Casey looked at him curiously. "Like how?"

"Like, I don't know. Did you, disappear at all or, uh, miss time or, remember anything funny?"

"I don't know what you guys were smoking over at Justin's, but share next time," Casey joked. "No to all those things. Well, Mom almost jumped out of her skin around the time you left because she swore it was like I was in two places at once, but otherwise, no. I helped Mom in the kitchen, hung around the house. Nothing big."

Satisfied that there seemed to be no other repercussions, Brian went to bed, dreaming about all that might happen the next day. Upon waking, he went to retrieve the mirror from his closet, just to look at it again, to hold it and fantasize about the mischief he would soon get up to. But it was gone. Brian raced to the hallway. "Mom, Casey? Who's been in my room?"

"I wouldn't go in there if you paid me," Casey called from her open door down the hall.

When he didn't hear a reply from his mom, he went downstairs and found her in the kitchen reading a cookbook with great intensity. "Mom, did you go in my room last night?"

"No dear," she said as she continued to scan for recipes. "Haven't for a couple days and that was to give you your laundry. I know you value your privacy."

Brian thought about other ways the mirror might have suddenly disappeared. "What about Dad? Did he go in my room? Mom? Can you stop reading the book for a second?"

Kripto
Kripto
631 Followers