Captured: The Sheik's Bride Ch. 05

Story Info
He wakes his new bride.
2.5k words
4.63
71.3k
20

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Leanna surfaced from a sea of sweet dreams. She snuggled deeper under the covers and closer to the warm body that was holding her close. Her eyes opened. Warm body? Then she remembered; she was married. She blushed again as she remembered what had transpired last night, was even more mortified when she remembered how much she had liked it. She knew for one thing, she had to get back home quick, before she wanted to stay here forever.

She sighed and was about to close her eyes when Khadeem stirred and turned her towards him for a kiss. It was a leisurely, tender kiss, but soon turned into something more. He pulled her closer to him and fitted her body to his while he captured her mouth. She felt him harden and gasped when he turned over so she lay under him. He pulled her legs apart and settled himself in between her thighs while his mouth trailed kisses down her neck. She felt him pull the straps of her nightgown down and whimpered when his mouth latched onto one of her breasts. She threaded her fingers through his hair and clutched him to her.

He left her breasts and his mouth trailed down her stomach to rest at her mound. He smiled a predator's smile when he parted her folds and found her moist. Her eyes wide she watched as slowly his mouth descended to the core of her; had to stifle a scream when she felt the first touch of his tongue.

"Khadeem! What-"

She cried out when he latched onto her pleasure nub and suckled. Writhing around on the bed she had nowhere to go, she was prisoner to this sensual torture. Her breath caught on a gasp when his tongue ventured into her, sobbed when one of his fingers joined in to circle her nub. She thought she would die from this exquisite torture, was sure of it when he relentlessly pushed her toward the peak but when she was close he drew her back from the peak with soothing strokes of his tongue.

She cried out when he once again latched his mouth onto her clit, and screamed when he sent her over the edge by gently closing his teeth on her. The world exploded and she sobbed his name as she came. He just lapped up her juices and kept her going, until with a final shudder she relaxed, totally exhausted.

Slowly he traveled back up her body and looked into her eyes as with one measured thrust he buried himself deep inside her. She gasped at the feeling of going from empty to full so quick. With slow measured thrusts he brought her back and soon she found herself approaching the peak again.

"Wrap your legs around me," he ordered her.

She did as he asked and cried out when he was able to reach new depths. Slowly he increased his thrusts until they were both mad with need. She clung to his broad shoulders as slowly but surely he pushed them both over the edge. They went together, her first inner tremors triggering his climax. They both cried out as together they both let go. She sobbed wildly as he held himself deep within her and spilled his seed. He collapsed on her and rolled them over so she lay on top of him. He retrieved the covers that had gotten kicked to the bottom of the bed and covered their cooling bodies.

Draped over him Leanna marveled at how comfortable she was. Khadeem tipped her head up and looked deep into her eyes before he kissed her, a sweet leisurely kiss of remembered pleasure. With a sigh she settled her head on his shoulder and let her eyes droop as he caressed her back. Slowly her exhausted body slipped back into a deep sleep.

---- Khadeem watched his wife as she slept on top of him. He was fiercely satisfied that she was his, now and forever, the ancient vows attesting to that. He smiled as he remembered their lovemaking. She was sweetly innocent, yet so responsive. Despite his parents being there as he took her maidenhead she hadn't noticed for the most part which was partly due to the aphrodisiac. The second time though, she had been all honey. He was delighted by her responses, her reactions when he did something new. He heard a light knock at the door. Slowly he eased Leanna off him and covered her back up. He quietly padded to the door and opened it to see Ella standing there.

"Yes Ella?"

"The sheik of Ufrima is waiting to speak with you."

Setback Khadeem looked at the clock, softly cursed, it was Noon. He was surprised he'd slept that late.

"I'll be right out," he stated. "Meanwhile, do you think you could get something for Leanna to eat? She hasn't eaten since before the wedding."

"I'm on it," with that Ella walked back down the hall to the kitchens.

Khadeem closed the door and got dressed. Before he left he walked over to the bed and sat next to Leanna. He leaned down to her and gently set his lips to hers. He smiled against her lips when she responded. Slowly he watched as she woke. Her lids lifting she watched as he kissed her.

Slowly he ended the kiss; she stared at him not knowing what to say.

"Morning."

"Morning." She replied hesitantly.

He smiled at her, amused.

"I have a meeting, I shouldn't be to long." He told her. "Meanwhile Ella is getting you something to eat."

"Oh, well thank you."

"No problem." With one last kiss he left her laying in his huge bed.

She yawned and stretched. Getting up she grimaced at the new soreness between her thighs. She blushed as she remembered what they had done. She didn't know how she was going to face his parents––their parents, or Ella. She walked to the bathroom and gasped when she turned on the light, she had barely noticed her surroundings yesterday she had been so nervous. For one the bathroom was huge. It also had a shower, a whirlpool bath, even a bidet. It was tastefully decorated and had obviously been very expensive to furnish and build.

She turned on the shower and gathered some clothes to wear. Closing and locking the door, she wasn't taking any chances on being walked in on, she stepped into the shower, sighed when the hot spray hit her body. She lingered in the shower for awhile, letting the heat ease muscles that were newly sore from her experiences yesterday. She got out, toweled herself dry and dressed. She was happy to find a hair dryer and brush, they looked brand new. She dried and brushed it out then let it spill freely down her back.

She walked out of the bathroom to find a tray of food set out for her, and Ella cleaning up the room. Ella looked up as she entered the room.

"Well there you are, I see you've already gotten ready, there's some food over there for you," she said with a smile.

Finding herself ravenous she walked over to the plate of food and sat down in the arm chair that was next to the stand. Slowly she ate her fill and when she finished so had Ella.

"The Sidi is in a meeting right now, would you like to go with me to meet the staff?"

Leanna eagerly jumped at the chance, she needed something to keep her occupied. So for the next hour she walked around with Ella to meet the palace staff, and was surprised to find that she immediately liked the whole staff, they were all very friendly, and though they were curious about her marriage with Khadeem, they weren't rude about it. After meeting with the whole staff she got a tour of the rooms, which took another hour. By the time they were done Khadeem had finished his meeting with the sheik from Ufrima, and was just exiting the room with the other sheik.

"Ah, there she is." Pleased to see her, Khadeem pulled her close to his side and introduced her to the sheik. He was a nice man, older, but was very genial and wasn't prying at all about the circumstances of her marriage.

When the sheik of Ufrima departed Khadeem asked her if she would like to visit the stable with him. Immediately she jumped at the chance. As they walked to the stables she got depressed, she had to get back to America, she needed her horses! Firmly reminding herself to look into escaping, today if possible. She gasped when they entered the stables.

She hadn't ever seen a barn so clean, or so expensive. She was surprised the aisle way wasn't made of gold. She noted the jockey silks that were painted onto the wall, so this was a racing stable. Not surprised to see that majority of the horses were Arabian, she was still enthralled. Each horse was immaculately cleaned; she didn't think she could find a spot of dirt on ones coat, or a single knot in ones tail.

Khadeem stopped at one stall and opened the door. She gasped when she saw the animal it contained. It was another Arabian, but this one was stunning. It had a blood red coat, a black mane, and carried himself with poise of a king.

"This is Noiram," he said with pride. "When he raced her earned over 3 million, and so far has sired over 50 stakes winners. He is my favorite, if you couldn't tell." He added with a chuckle.

"He's gorgeous." Leanna said on a sigh.

"That he is," he acknowledged. "I would say that we could go riding, but I'm thinking you're a little sore from last night." He added wickedly.

Leanna glared, and laughing he finished the tour of the main barn. Seeing her interest he gave her the whole tour of the rest of the barns and facilities. When they were done he led her back to the palace.

"I have another meeting," he announced. "Would you like to go back to our room, the study..?"

Jumping at the chance of searching for an escape she said, "I think I'll go to the study."

Nodding Khadeem led her to the study and left her with a promise to fetch her for dinner when his meeting was over. When he closed the door behind him she immediately went to the computer she found on what she assumed was his desk. Extremely relieved to find it working and having an internet connection she searched the internet for maps of the area, locating the closest airline. After figuring out where she was and where she needed to go, she erased any trace of her being on the computer, thanking god that she was computer literate.

Finding a book on horses, she sat in the armchair and contemplated how she was to go about getting away. She knew she would have to do it soon, before people could recognize her as their sheik's wife. She figured she would have to walk to town, which thankfully adjoined the palace, and find a taxi, once again thanking god that transportation had found its way to this city. The next problem she faced was getting money. Grimacing she set her thoughts on that problem. She guessed she could mention that she would like to go shopping in the town; hopefully Khadeem would give her money, enough money to get her home. Sighing, she sat back in the chair and opened the book. After a few minutes of reading she heard the door open. Looking up she saw Khadeem. She couldn't stop the smile that rose to her lips, god the man was gorgeous.

"Have fun reading?" He inquired.

"Yes, this book is very interesting."

Khadeem smiled when he saw her selection, it was a book about Arabian racing. He offered her his hand, putting the book on a side table for reading later. She then took his hand and let him lead her out of the study. He led her to the dining room where he sat her next to him, also at the table were his parents and aunts and uncles. She went red again, they all had been there while she had lost her virginity; it was exceedingly embarrassing. Throughout dinner she was silent, letting Khadeem and his family converse, she was to nervous and embarrassed to even generate a coherent response. Finally after what seemed like hours to Leanna, dinner was over. Khadeem led her out of the dining room and into what looked like the family room. There were a bunch of seats, and to Leanna's surprise even a TV. Khadeem sat down with her on a love seat, putting his arm around her shoulders he engaged his father into a discussion about politics while his mother turned on the television.

"So dear, what was it that brought you to Zariff?" Khadeem's mother asked.

"Well, I had just gotten out of college and my family thought I was worn to thin and insisted I take a vacation."

Leanna found herself drawn into conversation by Ingra; they ended up talking about America and their form of schooling, Leanna answering many of Ingra's questions. To her surprise time flew and when Khadeem drew her up from the couch she noted that it was late. They said goodnight to Khadeem's parents and headed up to their room.

Leanna squeaked when she found herself lifted into Khadeem's arms. She looped her arms around his neck and looked up to him questioningly.

"Have to save your energy for tonight." He stated wickedly.

She blushed crimson and buried her hot face into his neck while he chuckled softly. They entered their bedroom and Khadeem set her down on the bed then went back to the door and locked it.

She watched as he slowly walked towards her then descended onto the bed covering her body with his. She trembled as he buried his fingers in her hair and put his lips to hers. She was drawn into the kiss, and soon found herself naked, Khadeem playing with her breasts as his mouth devoured hers. She had her hands under his shirt against his muscled chest. She drew his shirt off of him as he pulled off his trousers and boxers.

She gasped as he quickly embedded himself deeply within her. She clutched his shoulders and moaned as he quickly thrust himself in and out of her, quickly bringing her to the brink and throwing her over it. She screamed as she came, Khadeem just kept going, bringing her back. Once again she was on the brink but he expertly held her from it, with measured thrusts he increased the pleasure. Sobbing his name she met his thrusts. With a cry she came again, Khadeem right behind her.

She felt Khadeem roll over and pull her on top of him, covering their cooling bodies with blankets. She sighed and got comfortable, settling her head on his chest she fell asleep listening to his heart beat.