Capturing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, unbutton the top button of your blouse." I didn't know if she would do that as she didn't wore a bra, but she closed her eyes and unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, she wore the blouse which buttoned on the front. I pointed the camera at her and snapped pictures of her milky cleavage exposed seductively from her blouse.

"Wow mom the pictures are coming so nice, this is the best sari I have ever seen." I said foolishly, I was very happy at where this was going on, I had desired to see her naked since I was a kid.

"Unbutton the second button mom." She did without even looking at me; the cloth of her unbuttoned blouse was wrinkled, so I decided to straighten it myself. I neared her and with my right hand I reached her boobs, she sucked her mouth in anticipation, I could feel her heart pounding very heavily as I touched the top of her breast and straightened her blouse and her mangalsutra.

I heard a sigh as I backed away; I took many pictures in that pose, I was very horny, I wanted to suck on those lovely nipple covered by just her blouse.

"Mom, unbutton the last button." I said to her with dry mouth, mom remained still with her eyes closed. So I pressed her again.

"Mom, open your blouse." I said to her in a bold tone this time, she remained still for sometimes then slowly lifted her blouse and undid the last button of her blouse, I was getting impatient to see her naked boobs. I snapped pictures furiously of her cleavage free from the restraints of her blouse; the material of the blouse was stuck on the nipple hiding it from my hungry eyes.

"mom, move aside the blouse covering your breasts and cover it from your hands." I asked her.

Mom with both hands moved aside the blouse and exposed her red nipples to my eyes before she covered them with her hand , this was the first time I saw her naked boobs, I clicked the camera shooting the seductive goddess in front of me.

"Okay, mom remove blouse." I asked her shivering with excitement and arousal, my cock was strained in my pants.

Mom slid the blouse from her hands and let it fall on the floor; she kept her hands on her side, her breast stood proudly in the cold air, her breast was of medium size and I wanted to suck on those gorgeous nipple, I pointed the camera at her bare breasts, it was better to capture it permanently then just in memories.

I zoomed in at her breasts, I could clearly see her red nipple and I zoomed in even more and I was able to see the opening of her nipple in great details, I snapped many pictures of her nipple for further uses. Mom was breathing even more heavily; she had her sexy lips slightly parted and the red lipstick made it even sexier.

"Mom, put your index finger in your mouth." I wanted to see how my cock looked around her lips, she lifted her hands and put the index finger of her right hand in her mouth.

"Mom, close your lips around it and suck on it."

She sucked on her finger seductively, just looking at her fingering her mouth I was about to cum, but I controlled myself and took the pictures.

"Mom, hold your breasts with both your hands."

She took out her hand and grasped both her breasts with it, I stood in awe as she squeezed her breasts with her hand and she had her head thrown back against the wall and had her eyes closed. She enjoyed pleasuring herself in front of her son.

I took many of her stills with her hands squeezing her breast, it was time to take it to the next level.

"Okay mom. Enough, you pose very nicely." I complimented her to keep the charade going on.

"You think so, and how the pictures are turning out." She said seductively as she flicked her nipple with her fingers.

"Mom, the pictures are coming out great, I think we have to try new poses." I announced.

"Okay."

"Mom, first remove your locket." Her mangalsutra was coming in the way, she removed it, she was now topless, it was a dream come true for me, I wasn't able to fully believe that my beautiful mother was topless before me.

"Okay mom lift the hem of your sari like earlier but with both hands this time."

Mom grasped the hem of her sari and lifted her sari all the way to her mid thigh. Her naked leg looked very sexy it was the perfect thighs I have ever see, the skin was smooth and the curve of her thighs was very sexy, I wanted to worship it, kiss it and fuck it.

"Higher mom." My voice cracked.

Mom lifted the sari above her panty on her stomach and held it there, I gasped at the incredible sight that stood before me, I forgot to take pictures and just stood there taking in the sight. I approached mom and with my hands grasped the knot of her sari. She gulped hard and backed away falling back on the wall.

Her breasts pressed in my chest, our eyes locked with each other and slowly I untied the knot of her sari, I backed away from her and took the hem of her sari in my hands and pulled hard, mom was spun around by the force I left her sari and it fell down to her feet.

I undid her petticoat and it fell to her feet pilling above her sari, mom stood in front of me in just her panty and the silver waist chain around her waist. Mom was going wild with excitement, she breathed very hard her breast rising and falling with each breath. She was ready to be fucked but I had to take pictures for later.

I picked the camera and snapped her, even in such state of arousal she remembered to pose as I clicked. I was able to see her pubic hairs above her waistband.

"Mom bend down and touch your feet."

I walked behind her and snapped the close up of her ass, the panties was stretched across her ass, I could see a hint of her forbidden place, I saw mom walking to me, she kneeled before me and undid my pants which fell to the floor, mom took hold of my underwear and pulled it down in one go, I was in ecstasy at the thought of what she was going to do to me. My 6 inch cock sprang free and I saw mom licking her lips.

I wasn't able to believe that my loving mom, who has cared for me, nursed me, loved me was going to suck my cock. The moment of bliss finally arrived, she touched my cock with her hands, mom wrapped her fingers around my shaft and stroked it twice, she was mesmerized by my cock.

Mom formed a 'o' with her parted lips and slightly touched the head of my cock with her lovely lips, 'Oh my god', she was playing with my balls while she kissed my cock caressing it with her fingers; she cupped my balls in her hand and squeezed it lightly.

Mom kissed down the length of my cock to my balls, she took one of my balls in her mouth sucking on it. Not even in my dreams I thought my mom sucking my balls while I looked at her naked boobs. Mom switched to the other ball and sucked hard at, she took both my balls in mouth at once, sucking both balls at once, while my cock dangled on her forehead.

I was on cloud 9 when she took hold of my cock with her hand and stroked it furiously while she sucked my balls, this was too much for me, I came very hard spurting come on her hair and her forehead. I backed away and picked up the camera, I clicked photos of her covered in my cum.

"Mom, you look very sexy." I just wanted to say this for a while.

"Yeah, I know." She said sexily licking the dribbling cum with her tongue.

"Okay mom lets continue where we left."

I asked her to turn around.

"Mom slide your panties down." I asked her.

Mom seductively slid her panties down exposing the gorgeous puckered hole and the forbidden secret, her pussy looked perfect, labia was well formed and it was shut tightly forming a very proportionate pussy, while the engorged clit slightly jutted out indicating her state, she slid the panty down on the floor and stepped out of it.

I snapped many pictures of her pussy and her asshole; she looked just like a goddess in all her glory with just the silver waist chain wrapped around her waist. I put the camera in the video mode and put it on the table.

I walked to mom with my heart pounding, not sure what I was going to do with her, mom waited for me with a slutty face welcoming me into a embrace, our lips met and immediately she opened her mouth giving passage to my tongue, I explored her sweet mouth with my tongue, I touched her tongue with mine and she responded by sucking on it, she pushed my tongue back entering in my mouth, she swirled her tongue around exploring my mouth.

We were taken by desire, I grabbed her boobs in my hands and squeezed it hard, I pinched both her nipples at once and she flinched in my mouth pushing hard in me, we both parted to breathe.

"Mom I want to fuck you." I spoke my sound barely audible because of the excitement.

"I want to feel your cock inside me, please fuck me baby, pleaseee..." mom said deliriously.

I let go of her boobs and grabbed her cheeks, feeling the softness of it, I have always fantasized about this, fucking mom was greatest than anything in this whole universe. I bend mom on the armrest of the sofa, she lay there quietly waiting for my assault.

I approached her and inserted my cock between her cheeks rubbing at her ass hole; I moved my cock down at the entrance of my birth passage.

"Mmmmmm..." mom moaned with pleasure.

Her sexy moan was making me more aroused, I inserted my hard cock a little inside her, I took hold of her hair with my hands and pushed inside her, all the way, I could feel her pussy sucking at my cock, mom whimpered when I pulled my cock out then with a greater force pushed it all the way in.

I fucked my mom, humping wildly into her, she slid her hands under her and rubbed her clit while I fucked her, after a while I could feel her pussy clenching at my cock, trying to rip it off and take it all in.

"ungghhhh..." mom came with a loud groan wetting my cock with her juices while some of her juice flowed down her legs.

Her orgasm got me even wilder I humped into my slumped mom even harder, fucking her wildly with my balls slapping on her pussy, I felt myself building up, I increased my speed and finally came into filling her pussy with my cum.

"I am going to be sore for a while."

*****

12