Capturing the Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Adele pushed her lover away and got her stripped buck-naked, aside from stockings. I guess they both shared my fetish for legwear and heels. She went down on Aria as if she was starved for her. Was she? Was their lust so strong that they couldn't go too long without each other and survive?

All I saw that afternoon was two lust-crazed, love-crazed beautiful women who put on one of the hottest, most erotic shows I had ever witnessed. I took as much film as I could but their antics wiped me out. Fortunately, they finished just before I did.

Aria spoke up first. "What does a girl have to do to get you to stop taking pictures and join in?" She asked me.

Adele piped up next. "Yeah. The two of us pulled out all the stops and you just kept on taking pictures. I mean – photos are nice, but wouldn't you like to experience the real thing?"

I got out of my clothes as fast as I could and was soon covered in soft, sensual, perfumed flesh. I got to lick where I had always wanted to lick and touch where I had always wanted to touch. My mouth was devouring Aria's gorgeous pussy while Adele was eating me. They had brought toys for us to use. We all did at least onesixty-nine and the girls insisted that I take some photos of the three of us as well. I had some lingerie I had brought with me that I knew would fit. So while Mistresses Adele (in red Latex) and Aria (in black latex) scolded their disobedient little slut, I was dressed all in innocent white lace. I was spanked and punished and I came like gangbusters.

The photos all came out great, there isn't a bad one in the bunch. I gave them each a lovely book of pictures as a memento of our wonderful afternoon. They still use the warehouse as a playroom. They also use my apartment if they want somewhere warm and cozy. The only difference is now, if I don't have any shoots scheduled for that afternoon, I join in their fun.

Author's Request: Please remember to vote for stories you like. It lets authors like me what you'd like to see more of! Thanks, BrettJ

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12