Capturing The Boss Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
V.Rich
V.Rich
29 Followers

Tia approached him silently, put one bottle on the nightstand, and then gently rubbed the other ice cold, dewy bottle against his newly bare facial cheeks. A shiver ran down the length of Gene’s body, the muscles on his chest and his legs twitched.

The next thing he knew, the ice-cold bottle glided gently over his right shoulder, and back along the underside of his arm to his naked armpit. This caused another shiver and a hiss from his lips. And Tia noticed Gene’s erection shriveled as well. Oh dear, not at all what she wanted. Tia caressed the bottom of the bottle right across Gene’s tight nipple. It tightened even more. He sighed. Tia knew how to arouse him again, and she intended to, but he needed to drink before anything else.

Tia pointed the long necked spout at his lips and poured a good mouthful into his open mouth. Gene swallowed a bit, and then spit the rest out, spewing a stream of the brewski across his shoulder, chest, and the bed. And, of course, on Tia who was standing there. God, she was going to smell like a brewery when she left Gene’s house. Yuk.

“Drink it down”, she ordered, or I will pinch your nose until you choke to death!”

“I’ll do it”, she informed him, lifting the mouth of the bottle to his lips, so he could feel what she was doing. He took a deep breath and wrapped his lips around the neck, tilted his head to over balance the bottle and gulped heartily. Tia held it as he chugged most of it down. He eased off and she knew he might be about out of air.

Gene’s chest heaved as he filled his lungs with air. Tia held the bottle up to the light, less than an ounce remained in the bottom. She swirled the contents and inspected the whirlpool of liquid at the bottom...a few grains spun and the bubbles dissipated.

Tia put the bottle up to his lips. Gene groaned and tilted his head, but Tia tipped the bottle up and held his head in place as he swallowed the last of the brew.

“Water, please,” Gene, begged, but Tia tipped the second bottle up to his lips. It was less important that he finish this bottle, so she poured the beer slower and allowed him to breathe in between sips and gulps. Finally, he shook his head, no longer caring if the brew splattered.

“Enough”.

Tia crawls up onto the bed, between Gene’s outstretched legs. Running her hands up and down his lightly hairy legs. He has the knobbiest knees she has ever seen and Tia giggles out loud at the image. She totally loves his legs.

“Do you think I should shave them? “ she asks, with a smirk, “would you like your legs shaved, Gene? It feels so exquisite when the skin is bare? You’ve felt bare leg, Gene, don’t just love the way it feels?”

“Please don’t, he pleads, sniffling a bit, he isn’t about to cry, but he is sure on the edge. He requests, “no more shaving”.

“O.K.”, she says, rubbing her hands over his nude cock and balls.

She is rough, but arousing and not painful. She licks the expanding shaft. Licks with her whole tongue on the head, lapping it like a dog would, then blowing gently on it with her warm breath. She inhales deeply. He smells wonderful, a mixture of the yeasty beer, musky precum, and an intimate scent that Tia knows is just Gene. She will remember his smell most of all. She will be looking for whiffs of it every time she is next to him from now on. Because that is the most wonderful and exquisitely devastating thing of all, Tia would be seeing Gene every single workday!

Tia crawled over his thighs, cradling his thickening erection with the heat and wetness of her pussy, straddling the ridge and jamming her clit down on his hard cock. He was hot and hard and so yummy.

Tia wanted more, and she was going to get it tonight even if it took the threat of blood. She wanted to get everything from him.

She eased off his firm cock and shimmed up his stomach and up his chest, trailing her wetness, till her knees were wedged under his upper arms and her dripping wetness was resting between his nipples. But Tia was not done yet.

“I want you to eat me now. I want to spread my pussy lips and I want you to lick and suck and play your tongue on my clit till I cum all over your mouth.

“Are you gonna bite me?”

“No”, he whispers, he had been aroused for hours, her smell and her voice a constant enticement, his newly aroused penis erect just to the point of pain and with no direct stimulation anywhere near the cockhead. He had to do something and he wouldn’t fight her again.

“Crawl you cunt up here, he told her. He wrapped his fingers around the ties attached to his handcuffs and held on tight. He inhaled deeply of her scent and totally surrendered to her arousal. He would hate himself later, right now he wanted the taste of her in his mouth and he was prepared to swallow every drop of nectar that she would let him have.

She moved clumsily and planted her wet crotch on his mouth. He sucked in a breath full of her essence. His arousal escalated, his nipples tightened, and his mouth opened and latched onto the sweetest part of a woman ever created.

Gene licked and suckled vigorously, slurped nosily at the walls of her labia that he could reach with his lips, she held them almost out of his reach (but not quite). His mouth worked enthusiastically for what seemed hours, though Tia knew it must be the best twenty-five minutes of her life. God, he was so good! Tia knew he was as turned on as she was; he wanted her to cum as much as she wanted to cum.

Finally, she implored him, “suck on it”, and he knew just what she wanted. He had licked and tongued her clit, but now he sucked that swollen appendage into his mouth. He sucked and raked his teeth gently over the sensitive tissue! She leaked copious amounts of her sweet juice onto his tongue. She had the best flavor he had ever tasted.

As he sucked her harder he felt the change in her flesh, a hot, wet furnace stocked up. Tia began to moan loudly, and thrash her hips about. Gene could barely stay with her since he didn’t have use of his hands to anchor her hips down on his face. So he did all that he could do, he opened his mouth as wide as he could get it and sucked on her clit with as much strength as he could! Tia’s body froze stiff as she let out a screech torn from the deepest part of her belly. As Gene continued to suck and swallow the cum into his mouth and down his throat, Tia continued her orgasm, enjoying the last ripples that rolled through her body. He was as great as she imaging that he would be.

Tia’s body slumped over, her head resting on the headboard as she fought to gain her sanity. Sweat beaded on her skin. Still she was aroused! It was incredible.

Gene licked his lips and blew a gentle breath on her hot flesh.

“Hey,” he called to her,”hey, you’ve had your fuck, now ride me.”

Tia was still recovering and her cunt was tender and she didn’t know if she could move a muscle to mount him.

“Come on, now!” he insisted, “ride me. I am so hard and I want to cum inside you. Come on, Babe. You know this is the time.”

“Ride me,” he shouted.

Tia knew their time was running out. She had never planned to let him inside her body, but she had taken his cock inside her mouth. So? What the hell!

Tia roused herself, and swung her stiff legs over his and turned herself around to view him. God, he was enormous! His erection must be killing him! He was thick and the tip of his cock nearly touched his navel, it was long and slightly bowed, and really well veined, the head like a huge plum-a deep purple color. Tia knew he wouldn’t last long but she wanted that thing inside her.

She swung her leg over his body and eased her vagina right onto that big cock of his. She was sopping wet and tender, but he was hot and slick, and he hissed out a groan of pure pleasure as her pussy hairs melded with the slick, naked skin of his scrotum. He seemed to swell inside her, sweat broke out on his on his chest and belly. He bucked his hips, no doubt to nudge her into a rhythm he desperately needed right now.

Tia lifted and eased back down, and eased a little deeper and harder. Gene’s expression was bliss, but still he urged her on, “faster, babe, faster…ugh, yeah.. More..ugh..yeah, Babe…oh yeah”, Gene grimaced and strained, his taunt thighs as the leverage he used to piston into Tia. He looked to be in more pain than at any time since his capture, but Gene continued to ask for “more” and “harder, Babe, oh that is so… so… yeah, Babe”.

Until his whole body stiffened and froze for a moment, except the hardest part of his body, which erupted inside her with hot semen, while Gene yelled his head off. Tia never even gave the neighbors a thought since she was having another orgasm of her own.

She collapsed her damp and fluid upon his chest like a deflated balloon. She could not even open her eyes. She was absolutely boneless. Gene’s chest heaved as he gave into the sensory explosion that just taken his body.

Tia waited a bit as she recovered, and lifted her head as she felt Gene’s body relax completely, and after a few moments she felt the gentle snores of slumber overwhelm him. She felt his body shiver and knew he would chill soon if she didn’t cover him. She gabbed the coverlet and pulled it up from the foot of the bed and over the sleeping man.

She hopped off the bed. Tia glances at Gene. He is covered up and warm, his face bare and somewhere under those covers his crotch naked a well. His slumber a deep and drug assisted sleep guaranteed to aid her escape.

Tia gathers up all her supplies and toys. Into her satchel she threw the soda and beer bottles, razors and shave cream, every single thing she had touched in his house. She tossed in the voice box, and the ultra thin surgical gloves she had worn every single moment she been there. She dropped under the bed and unhooked the pulley and cords that she had installed herself. She cut off the restraints on Gene’s wrists and ankles, throwing even the littlest pieces of plastic into her satchel.

She glances at Gene. He is covered up and warm, his face bare and some where under those covers his crotch was naked as well.

Everything went into the satchel, including the disguise she worn into Gene’s house, but out came the disguise she planned to wear home. Tia dressed quickly, though she still smelled like beer, she planned to shower at home.

Tia gathers her into bag, and leaves a post-it note she had previously prepared for him on his home computer monitor. Tia heads for the hallway.

One last look behind, like Heathcliff taking a last fond look at Weathering Heights. She would never return again, but did have memories like no other woman before. Experiences she knew she could never duplicate. But she did also have his email.

THE END or is it? Gene and Tia will return to work together on Monday. Will she may be able to resist the temptation that he posses or will he have some innate intuition that he knows this gal from somewhere?

* * *

Hope you really love this story and decide give it a great vote…but also let me hear from you.. I am always interested in reactions Literotica readers.

V.Rich
V.Rich
29 Followers
12