Car Buff Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Celestite
Celestite
3 Followers

Mr. Gruzin threw open the office door, and stomped out fuming with rage. Lee followed him, not worried, because we knew we had nothing to hide. As I followed him I saw the same sports car from yesterday, and my mind quickly started thinking of Kat. It was then that I realized Mr. Gruzin would see me fucking that woman on the security cameras, and I knew I would probably be yelled at and docked pay for fucking her on company time. My stomach lurched as we walked into the room that housed the TVs and VCRs for the cameras. Mr. Gruzin quickly went to work watching the whole day of tape in fast forward. Luckily he was only watching the one TV monitor facing the sign, and not the one in the back.

"Hey what was that?" Bobby the car wash manager inquired.

"What was what?" Mr. Gruzin quickly replied as if someone had found the answer he was searching for.

"I saw some movement on the back cameras and no one was getting any supplies we store back there yesterday. I wonder if it was the person who changed the sign?" Bobby quickly replied to the boss.

Mr. Gruzin rewound the tape to when Bobby said he saw the movement, and then pressed play. Mr. Gruzin concentrated on the monitor as he watched Kat first appear followed by me. Lee recognized the woman and gave me a questioning look. He then looked back at the monitor, and had his answer as the TV monitor clearly showed Kat and I in a passionate embrace. Mr. Gruzin kept getting redder and redder as the tape progressed, and I figured I was really in for it now. Once he saw Kat and I start fucking, he lost control and blew up.

"That BITCH…. After everything I bought for her she fuckin' cheats on me!" Mr. Gruzin spat as he threw the TV monitor.

Bobby and Lee were both looking at me, smiling that I had gotten some fine ass like that at work when Mr. Gruzin blew up. Quickly, their smiles faded into looks of horror as we all pieced together what he just said and what it meant. My heart dropped to my twisted stomach as my brain told me I just fucked Mr. Gruzin's wife, and that hot sports car out front was not Kat's but rather Mr. Gruzin's. I had a horrified look on my face when Mr. Gruzin turned around and looked straight at me.

In a split second, Mr. Gruzin jumped across the room and on top of me. He began to pummel me in a fit of rage. I was caught off guard, but I instinctively covered my face as best I could as Mr. Gruzin continued his vicious assault on me. It took Bobby and Lee over a minute to get that fat ass off of me. I quickly got up, and felt blood running down my face.

"I'm going to kill you and that bitch wife of mine," Mr. Gruzin roared. "Let me go so I can show him what happens when you fuck with me."

"Fuck with you?… fuck with you?! I believe the only person I fucked was your wife and she was begging for more," I quickly retorted as my anger fueled me.

"You're fired, you little fuck! Now get out of here all of you," Mr. Gruzin spat.

I quickly left followed by Lee and Bobby. Lee and Bobby milled around probably to see if they were fired too, because he didn't really clarify if I was just fired or we all were. I hopped on my bike and headed for home as I tried to clean off my bloody face with my shirt. I threw down my bike as I stormed up to the bathroom. My mom was vacuuming when she saw my bloody face and shrieked. I ducked into the bathroom to clean myself up, and she quickly followed me.

"Justice! What the hell happened to you and why aren't you at work? Did you get into an accident or something," my mother inquired.

"Mom, I am okay. It is my fault I am just bleeding a little," I said while swallowing some blood to get her off my back.

"Justice, your nose is broken, and your face is a mess… and you have a black eye too," she said while she looked over me. "We are going to the hospital to have that looked at right now."

We got some towels to cover my face and to try and stop the bleeding. We headed for the car, and my mom quickly drove us to the hospital where I was admitted into the ER. I had my nose set and tapped up to allow it to heal correctly. I was getting dressed and ready to leave when two police officers walked in.

"Son, we need to ask you a few questions before you are discharged from the hospital. Do you mind?" stated the officer on the right.

I hope you enjoyed chapter one as much as I had writing it. I hope you all vote to let me know what you think of it, or leave a comment. I would also like to thank MissZ for her editing services.

Celestite
Celestite
3 Followers
12