Car Fucked

Story Info
His car gets him laid.
1k words
3.75
50.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you she's a nerd," Sam blurted to his brother when he saw the perky black-haired girl sitting alone in a booth next to the door of the coffee shop they just parked in front of.

"Just because she's wearing glasses doesn't automatically make her a nerd, Sam. She could be a special needs person," Dean tried to reason.

Sam just shrugged and got out of the '69 black mustang. He and his brother made their way into the coffee shop and satin a booth beside the girl. Sam sat with his back to the girl and Dean sat facing her.

The girl looked up from the book she was reading and looked out the window. Her eyes widened and she let out an audible gasp.

Sam got up and went to the bathroom before the girl stood up.She looked at the guy behind the counter and said, " Jason, I'll be right back."

"Make it quick Ness," he replied without looking up.

She walked out the.door and to the front of Dean's mustang. From where Dean was sitting he could see the girl called Ness more clearly. She was wearing black high heel boots with a simple black skirt that ended a few inches above her knees and a black tank. She was wearing all black. Her glasses were simple and of course, black.

She softly laid her hand onto the hood of the mustang and just started walking, hand never leaving the car, towards the right side of the car. Her hand trailed up to the roof and then to the trunk, across to the left and back up front the same way.

Dean was standing outside the coffee shop door, staring at her. He cleared his throat loudly but the girl didn't look up.

"This your car?" Her voice flowed smoothly and had a trace of annoyance in it.

"It is," he replied. He walked a few steps towards her before she sat down on the curb and ran her hand across the grill.

"'69?" She asked absentminded.

"You know your cars," he observed.

"Only girl in a family of five mechanics, I'd die if I didn't know about cars." She stood up and brushed the butt of her skirt off. She turned towards Dean and stuck her hand out, "Vanessa Sterling."

Dean grabbed it and shook it firmly. "Dean McBride."

She gave a little smirk before asking, "Wanna go to my place and have some free coffee?"

Dean gave her a confused look and said, "But we just met."

Vanessa took a step forward and flashed a seductive smile. "So," she replied, "you don't want to bend me over the hood of your mustang over there and make my legs into jelly? Is that it?"

The thought of Vanessa bent over his car with her skirt flipped up and her (black) thong around her ankles made blood rush to Dean's head. The one below the belt started to swell a little.

Vanessa gave a crude little giggle and said pointedly, "I'll take that as a yes."

She walked back into the coffee shop and talked to Jason for a minute. She turned and started towards the door. She walked past a confused looking Dean and straight to the passenger side door. She tried the door handle and opened it.

She looked to Dean and said sharply, "Well?"

Dean shook his head and made it to the driver side. He opened the door and looked at Vanesssa who then lowered herself down to the passenger seat. Dean took a deep breath and sat down. He pulled out of the parking space and followed Vanessa's directions.

He pulled into the driveway of a.one-story suburban home. He pulled into the opened garage and turned the mustang off. Vanessa got out, soon followed by Dean, and dropped the garage door.

Vanessa said, "Wait here," before dashing threw the door attaching the garage to the house. She came back a few moments later with a jar of Vaseline.

Just the thought of being inside of her made him swell noticeably. Vanessa put the Vaseline on the roof of the mustang and got on her knees in front of Dean. She fumbled with the belt buckle and unzipped his pants. She pulled out Deans cock that was half erect and started to stroke it.

"Oh God," Dean gasped.

Vanessa's tongue snaked out and flicked at the precum comming out of the slit. She immediately took him into her mouth and engulfed him. Her tongue swayed on the bottom side of his cock and brought him to the brink of orgasm.

She pulled him out of her mouth and stood up. She whispered in his ear, "Come on and bugger me nice and hard."

She seductively swayed her hips to the car and bent over. Dean grabbed hold of her hips and just pressed her backside against him. Once he let go of her he hiked her skirt up around her waist with one hand and greased up her ass with the other.

He unbuckled his belt and greased up his cock. Vanessa reached back and pried her buttocks apart. Dean easily slid his dick into her bowels and waited. Her ass felt like a well used vagina. Not to tight, not to loose but just perfect.

He thrusted when Vanessa gave him the okay. She appeared to be loving this because every move he made brought a moan of pleasure past her lips. He pounded away until he had to bite the back of her neck to keep from screaming when he came. She came numerous times this social exchange.

"Wow," she heaved, "can you get off me now?"

Dean laughed and stood up. He withdrew his shrunken penis and tucked it back into his pants. Vanessa straightened her skirt and pulled Dean into a loving French kiss.

Vanessa was the first to pull away and said, wistfully, "I think you should go back and get that man you were with."

Dean's eyes widened and he exclaimed, "God, I forgot all about my brother!"