Car Fun

Story Info
You have fun on a road trip.
793 words
4.07
49.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been waiting for what seems like forever. The jewelry came in the mail yesterday, and I've been aching to tell you about it ever since I opened the package, but after a slight self test drive, I decided to wait and let it be a surprise. The first time we met, you had no idea I had a secret in my mouth - nobody ever does, it doesn't show when I talk, and I don't look like a woman who would have a stud in her tongue. I got it ten years ago, as a sexy secret I could keep to myself. Last week when I saw the ad for a silver stud that vibrated, I couldn't get my credit card out fast enough. And now we're going to see if the wait was worth it...

We're in the car, and after settling in for the trip, I can't wait any longer. I quietly touch my tongue and turn it on. I reach over and start stroking your crotch through your pants. You laugh quietly, and take one hand off the steering wheel and push my hand harder against you. Since I don't want to surprise you into an accident, I lean over and run my now vibrating tongue along the side of your neck. You flinch away, asking "What was THAT?" and I show you my tongue... You've seen the piercing a million times before, but you've never seen it MOVE. I see a shocked look initially come across your face, quickly followed by a sly grin. I tell you to keep your eyes on the road, and I unzip your fly.

I know how sensitive you are, so I start out slowly and gently, licking the shaft lightly, letting the vibrations do the work my tongue alone could never accomplish. I hear you gasp and feel you harden. I expose you completely, keeping my hand at the base and continue to lick up and down, taking longer strides each time. Finally, I lick around the edge of the head circumferentially, knowing that you're dying to have me take it fully in my mouth. I can hear you groan softly, and I think to myself that I've never heard a sexier sound in my entire life. I lick up to the top, resting the vibrations close to the tip, then I lick my lips and take all of you in my mouth. I feel the car swerve ever so slightly, but I'm not moving. I take you in, as much as I can, to the back of my throat and let you rest there for a minute. Then, with my hand moving in time, I start to move my head up and down, swirling my tongue all around you as I go. Your groans are louder and more frequent now, and I can feel little drops of wetness start to run down my leg. I speed up, and feel you get closer. Your body is almost as familiar to me as my own, and just as I feel you about to release in my mouth, I hear you say my name and pull the car over. You slam the car into park and lift my head up. You kiss me and reach over to pull off my underwear - only then realizing I don't have any on. You push your seat back and with one powerful motion grab my hips, lift my dress and pull me on top of you. You enter me forcefully, and with one rock of my hips, you explode. I move up and down as you gasp, milking everything out of you. We continue to kiss... forever. Finally, as we begin to catch our breath, you reach down and feel what is now a mixture of both our excitement and then raise it to my mouth. I taste you, taste us, let your finger vibrate on my tongue briefly, then you take it out and put it in your own mouth. The allure of tasting each other at the same time is so overpowering I grab your head and kiss you harder and deeper than I ever have before.

When our lips finally separate, we realize traffic has started to back up, and that any one of the cars driving by could have seen us. We giggle to each other, I try to daintily move back to my seat (invariably hitting the rearview mirror with my ass), and we both laugh,. I get the hand wipes out of the glove box (I knew I'd need them for something sometime) and we clean you up. With one last kiss, you put the car back into drive, and we continue our journey, licking our lips as we pull away...