Car Play

Story Info
Picking her up from a night out.
1k words
3.81
41.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew he was in trouble as soon as she opened the door.

She had that look on her face, the look he knew so well.

The fact she had been out with her friends, for a few drinks, meant he had a good idea as to what was coming - and it was good news!!

The daylight was drawing in, but the light was still decent. No need for the car headlights to be on yet, but soon there would be.

He took a glimpse at what she was wearing.

The summer was in mid-flow and therefore her clothing left little to the imagination: simple heels, a short denim skirt, her favourite purple t-shirt with the words 'BOOM' written in a large cartoon bubble across her ample breasts. Her blond hair highlighted against her tanned skin, and her dark-rimmed spectacles gave her face a look of naughty sophistication.

As she settled into the front seat, her skirt rode up her shapely thighs. Seeing his eyes wander down that way, her forefinger set under his chin and pulled his eyes back to her pretty face.

'You'll have to wait a bit longer to get my surprise,' she breathed quietly.

The way she intoned this statement, the lick of her lips, and the glance at his tight shorts, left him in no doubt as to what was to happen later.

As he pulled off, she started to chat excitedly about her evening with her friends, about how she had been approached several times at the bar, deflecting all questions and blatant propositions with a flash of her wedding ring. Now she was back in the car, she admitted, the attention of all those men had made her hot, really hot.

As she said this he noticed her lift her skirt a little higher. He looked straight down as she hooked her left knee up a little higher and found that he was staring straight onto her delicious, and moist looking, pussy with its completely shaved exterior.

He tried to reach down to touch her wares, but his hand was rebuffed with a gentle slap.

'You're driving honey, and I'd prefer it we got home safe,' she cajoled in her teasing manner. 'However, you can watch so long as you're careful.'

She spread her legs wide and looked straight up into his eyes. 'Watch the road,' she smiled.

With this, she licked her finger and started to rub slowly at the soft downy lips of her labia. She started to moan gently as her fingers worked against her hardening clit.

Once more his wandering finger was batted away as he attempted to explore. 'Road,' she demanded.

Suddenly her legs closed, and he thought the show was over.

However her purple t-shirt was lifted, exposing a lacy white bra, through which her erect pink nipples were clearly visible. She started to massage her breasts through the material, working herself up more and more.

She glanced slyly out of the side of her glasses at him, and pulled one side of her bra down exposing a large breast and erect nipple.

The light was starting to die, and there was still a good 15 minutes before home would be reached. He wondered if there was a quiet spot he could pull into.

His mind was made up as her hand reached down and pulled the waistband of his shorts out, allowing his rapidly hardening cock to be released into the fresh air.

'No boxers, eh?' she chided, 'we really are too similar!!'

Her hand was tightly around his member, and started its motion up and down, teasing him to full erection.

He saw a small road leading to a little known grassy area and immediately pulled into it.

By now, she was licking the length of his hard cock, masturbating it hard as he pulled to a stop.

She leant back and removed her glasses as he parked the car and turned the lights and engine off.

Spitting into her hand, she was now rubbing him hard. His hand reached across and found the wet entry to her pussy which was, by now, soaked through.

As his fingers forced entry into her pussy, and rubbed slowly against her clit, her mouth was once more working it's way up and down the full length of his shaft, her blond hair bobbing up and down in front of him.

His other hand had now pulled up her t shirt, and released the clasp that was struggling to hold her large firm breasts in place. He started to knead her breasts, pausing only to twist and tease her nipples, making her moan from the depths of her throat which was currently filled with a solid penis.

They continued to play with each other, more vigorously at every motion. Her hands and mouth working overtime and increasing speed along his heavy shaft. His hands teasing her nipples and flicking her clit in unison.

He knew he couldn't wait much longer, such was the overwhelming vigour with which his cock was being used. He hoped he could bring her to orgasm before he came himself, wanting to concentrate completely on covering her in his thick white semen.

Her hips were thrusting hard against this fingers, and his fingers twisted harder against her nipples. He heard her take a deep breath, plunging his member deep down her throat and then felt her body wrack in orgasm, her throat constricting around his cock.

She pulled out and a long length of spit remained connected to both her lips and the tip of his cock.

She spat down the length and deep-throated him, pausing only to beat him hard with her masturbating fist.

She looked up at him. 'Come for me' her eyes pleaded.

He could hold it no longer, and suddenly his cum erupted from the tip. It's first spurts covered her face and her eyes in a white gooey mess, the third sent a long stream into her blond hair.

She grinned at him, licking the cum from her face and fingers and pulling her shirt and skirt down, the bra forgotten for the time being.

'Take me home, and I'll show you how truly grateful I am for tonight's taxi service!!'