Car Show Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left work bang on five. I had told Kelly to be at my place before six. I got home, showered, dried off. I pulled the white dress over my naked body. It felt great, just like it had when I tried it the night before. I went to the drawer to select some panties; white, of course. Then the thought hit me: why not go without? Don't wear any. I looked into the mirror. It wasn't like the skirt was all that short. And it was tight fitting, so the hem wasn't going to blow around or anything. And it felt so good against my naked skin. No panties? Why not? No one would ever know.

Just then Kelly arrived.

"Hi Kelly; wow, you look great!"

She did look good. With her bigger boobs she really filled out the little dress. I could see she'd chosen to go braless, too.

"Ok, it's beautification up time!" she announced.

"Eh?"

"I decided we should jazz it up a bit with a bit of makeup," she said, pointing to her face. "I've done mine, and I've brought my make up kit so I can do you – so we'll match. Grab a chair."

So sweet, I thought. She'd done a good job on her make up – subtle, none too flashy, but effective.

I sat down. She grabbed two chairs, one for the make up kit, the other for herself. She positioned herself directly opposite me.

"OK, we'll start with your cheeks." She leaned across and applied the blush liberally.

"Hey, not too much!" I said.

"Don't worry, it's not as much as you think. Just relax – I'm an expert."

"OK," I said, "I'm in your hands."

She had to sit in close to apply the makeup. So close that her left knee was resting against my inner right thigh. I couldn't help but be conscious of the touch of her leg on mine, and her skin felt so soft. Her face was very close to mine as she applied the blush. She was wearing perfume. She smelled sexy.

"OK, that's done," she said, moving back to put the blush back in the makeup bag. "Now for your eyes."

She moved back in close again. Closer this time, as she went about the delicate process of doing my eye liner. Again her knee and thigh rested against mine, only this time it was further up, quite high inside the opening of my legs. I looked down and watched her knee pushing inside the hem, going up under my dress. She was obviously good at makeup, something I'd never really been into.

"You've obviously done this a few times, Kel," I said.

"Oh sure, I used to work part time in a beauty salon. Now, hold still!"

I obeyed. All the while I was aware of the touch of her leg on mine. Every now and then the pressure between our two thighs shifted as she changed position. Then I felt her thigh moving against mine, moving forward. She seemed to be gently rubbing her thigh against mine. I didn't care whether or not it was deliberate; the slight friction of her silky skin on mine felt fantastic. She paused for a moment to inspect her work, and I settled back, making myself a bit more comfortable in the chair. My legs were slightly open, I noticed, so almost as an instinctive reaction I pulled the left one in. With that it brushed against her thigh nestling against my other leg. I was loving the feeling of her leg on mine, warm, soft, like velvet. I pulled left leg in tighter, until her leg was being gently held between my inner thighs.

She gave me a slightly quizzical look.

"Just making sure I keep myself still," I said with a smile, as I gave her leg a bit of a squeeze. We both giggled. She looked so sweet as I watched her work on my face. Her face was so close to mine as she finished off my eye liner, her beautiful blue eyes a picture of concentration, and those luscious full lips adorned with light red lipstick...

She was nearly done when I felt her push against my thighs again. Being fawned over like this felt so luxurious, but so did the feeling of her thigh between my legs. I relaxed my grip on her thigh as she gently moved it further inside, way up high. Any closer and she'd be touching my pussy. She'd feel my wetness, because my juices were flowing. Again. I gripped her again, squeezing tightly. Very tightly.

"OK, done," she said as she slid out from me, moving back to get a better view of her work. "Very nice."

Then I noticed her eyes drop down to my legs. They were still open. She was looking up my dress. Her eyes widened as I quickly pulled my knees together.

"Anne," she said. "Are you not wearing panties?"

I blushed.

"Um... no. I decided not to. The dress felt so nice against my skin, and it's just long enough, so I thought, 'what the heck?'

"Wow!" she said. "That's pretty full on."

Then she stood up. Facing me, she hitched up her dress, the tight material hugging her hips and waist to reveal a simple white thong. Her thumbs went under the elastic sides and with a wiggle of her hips she pulled her panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

"Ta da!" she said, twirling the little g-string around her finger as she stood there in front of me, dress up around her hips, naked from the waist down.

"If you're doing it, I'm doing it," she said. "After all, we wouldn't be a matching pair, would we?"

Whatever the logic in that, I just sat there, staring. She was shaved, just like I was now. I had never seen another woman like this up so close before. I couldn't take my eyes off her, her beautiful smooth pussy. It almost seemed to sparkle in the light – in fact, it was sparkling! Then I saw – it looked like she had a ring through her clitoris!

"Kelly, what's that you've got there?" I had to ask, peering intently at her clit.

"Oh, that's my clit ring. I got it a few months ago. Do you like it?"

I'd heard about such things but never knew of anyone actually having one. I leaned across for a better look. The idea slightly horrified me; I had images running through my head of a big bull with a thick steel ring through its nostrils. It was a perfectly round, gold ring, sitting there hanging down loose against the hood of her clitoris. It was hard to imagine anything more lewd, more daring – she had been pierced, by someone, probably a guy, and pierced THERE...

"I've never known anyone with one of those," I said, still not taking my eyes off the piercing, off her pussy. I moved in closer.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not now. Actually, it feels pretty good, especially... " She trailed off. But I understood what she meant. She still had her dress up around her waist, showing me everything along with the clit ring. I felt free to gaze upon it. Then she moved right up close. I was still sitting, so her pussy was at eye level. My face was about a foot away from her beautiful bare pussy, her gorgeous honey colored legs. Her slit was shining slightly under the light. God, I could smell her now, the smell of another woman. It was assault to the senses that was foreign and totally familiar at the same time. Intoxicating. I felt my face drawn towards her, my senses drinking her in, the aroma, her sweet pussy like a soft, ripe, round peach.

"Can I, can I touch it?" I asked, hardly believing I had just said it. I was almost shaking. Shaking with excitement, with fear, with wonderment. I was about to touch another woman!

"Yes please!" she giggled. She seemed so relaxed, as opposed to my own quaking self.

I reached up my hand and touched the ring, sliding my fingers down until they rubbed on the soft skin of her hood. I held it with two fingers, either side, just holding it there, feeling the soft, silky texture, the new sensation of another woman's sex in my fingers.

"Ummm, that's nice," she said. I looked up at her and smiled. If only I was as beautiful as her, I thought, as I watched her looking down at me across the lovely round outline of her generous tits, her wispy light colored hair dancing across her face, her wet, naked pussy just inches from my mouth... Then I glanced across at the clock.

"Shit, we're going to be late! Let's get going!"

She pulled down her dress and I grabbed my overcoat and bag – I didn't want anyone in my apartment to see me dressed like this. We jumped in the car and sped off. I handed Kelly the road map and she sorted out the directions. Luckily Jem's factory was not far away. If we were late, it wouldn't be by a lot.

"Kelly, I can't believe we're doing this!" I exclaimed as I hit the gas pedal, the BMW roaring through the dawdling lines of traffic. "Here we are dressed like this, going off to be industry hostesses serving drinks at some car function. And we're not wearing panties!"

"Yeah," she said. "It's pretty wild. Never thought I'd be doing something like this. Is this the wildest thing you've ever done?"

"Well," I said. "It's probably not as wild as what we did in Rick's car at the car show!"

We both laughed.

"So girl," I said, feeling delightfully frisky, "what's the wildest experience you've ever had? I suppose it would be getting that clit ring."

"Oh no," she said. "That was just embarrassing. And it hurt like hell for days afterwards. But it's great now. I'm sooo glad I got it."

"OK, if it's not that, then what?"

"Well, one spring break, I ended up in a wet t-short competition."

"Wow, that's pretty wild."

"Yeah. It was fun. Up there, all those guys checking out my tits, hollering. So what about you Anne – what's your wildest experience?"

I had to think. I didn't really do wild things. But then I thought about Saturday night showing myself off to Roger. That WAS wild. No, I couldn't tell her that! Then there was Ron at the beach. Well, that wasn't all that wild – but it was so wrong! Maybe I did do some wild things...

"Well, if you don't count the car show," I suddenly found myself saying, "I guess it would be the time I had sex in the mall car park with my boyfriend. Oh God, I can't believe I just told you that!"

"In the car park?"

"Yes!"

"Did anyone see?"

"No."

"Were you hoping anyone would come?"

"Well, no, I was hoping – I was praying! – that no one would come out of the elevator while he was fucking me. He was fucking me over the hood of the car!"

I was using the words 'fucking me' in general conversation - I'd never spoken so boldly with another woman before. It felt so nasty!

"Actually, it was weird – because though I didn't want anyone to see me, the possibility that someone would was such a turn on!"

"I can imagine!" she said. "But Anne I can match that one. For sex, I mean."

"Oh really? Do tell!"

"Rick and I had a threesome with another guy!"

"Kelly!"

"Yep, about a month ago."

"How was it?"

"It was... well, nice, but a bit strange. I mean, to be fucking a guy I didn't really know – and doing it with boyfriend. One night we went to a dance club, and when Rick was in the men's room this guy came up and asked me to dance. So I did. Afterwards he kind of hung out with us for a bit, we were having a great time, and Rick asked me if I fancied him – the guy, I mean. Well, this guy was hot. Later Rick asked me if we should invite him back to our place, and I said yes."

"Wow! I've never come close to anything like that."

"But there was more to it than just a normal 'threesome'," Kelly continued. I was on the edge of my seat. What more could have happened?

"I've never told anyone this," she said, "so please don't tell anyone – especially Rick."

"OK," I said. "My lips are sealed. I'm like Sergeant Schultz – I know nothing, Na-thing!"

"Sergeant who?"

"Never mind, I guess you're too young. Now, back to your story. What happened?"

"Well, after we had sex, together, we were all pretty wasted. The three of us fell asleep on the bed. In the morning when I woke up, I could hear noises. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the other guy – his name was Warren – he was sucking Rick's cock! And I could hear Rick moaning! Then I turned and saw that Rick had Warren's cock in his mouth! They were in a sixty-nine, giving each other a blow job!"

"Oh my God Kelly!"

"I could hardly believe my eyes. Rick looked up at me like he was about to explain, but he still had his mouth full with Warren's cock! Oh God, it blew me away, but I wasn't really upset about it – I mean, like, I'd just been fucking both of them the night before. But I was just totally shocked."

"Were you disgusted?"

"No. To be honest, it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen! My man with a hot-looking guy, both naked, and they both have great bodies – and sucking each other's hard cocks. It was so erotic to see them like that, I couldn't believe it!"

"So, what did you do?"

"I just sat there staring. Once they realized I wasn't pissed, the just kept at it, and I just lay there and masturbated while I watched them. It was so horny!"

"Did they... did they cum?"

"Oh yeah. And so did I!"

"Gee, that's pretty kinky. Certainly beats my story..."

"Does it horrify you?" she said.

In a way it did. Two hot guys together like that – I could hardly imagine such a thing; well, I could, because obviously some men are gay, but not when they'd both just been with a woman, the same woman - Kelly! It disgusted me on one level, but on another I was fascinated. An image formed in my mind of the two naked hunks on a bed, their strong muscular bodies glistening in sweat, sucking each other's hard cocks, their lips sliding up and down ... oh my!

"No, not at all," I said. "I was just thinking then about what it must have looked like..."

We both laughed.

"But did you talk to Rick about it afterwards?"

"Oh yeah, I fronted him. He said that years ago he and a school chum used to fool around a bit with each other. They were both into girls, but they were too inexperienced to know how to get with girls. It went on for a little while until they both got girlfriends. He said he never told me because it was so long ago and as far as he was concerned it was a closed part of his life. Then, that morning with the three of us in bed together, he woke up and found Warren was going down on him, and it just went from there. I believed him."

"But would you do it again? I mean, you know, you, him and another guy?"

"Umm..." she paused. "I think so. Yep!"

Very soon we arrived at Jem's office. It was one of those places that's part office, part factory, one of those new industrial developments. Not the big end of town, but not Hicksville either. I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the car. I stripped off my overcoat and folded it over my arm. Here we go! We were late. Luckily the function didn't appear to have started yet, although there were some people inside wearing name tags. They were clearly guests.

I saw Jem over in the corner. He was wearing a stylish grey business suit, white shirt with a green tie. He looked great. He strode over to us.

"Shit babe, you're late!" he whispered into my ear. But it was a whisper that was more like a controlled shout. There was menace in his voice. He was clearly pissed. Then he grabbed me roughly by the arm and escorted me to a side room. Kelly followed. He was holding my arm very tightly; he was almost dragging me across the room. I could feel the anger through his grasp.

"Look, I'm sorry, we just got held up a bit," I said. I felt deflated, hurt. All this anticipation and now he's yelling at me!

"I don't want to hear it!" he bellowed. "Now, let's just get to work." I felt humiliated. Then he forcibly swung my body around to face the other side of the room. There around the corner behind a partition was a guy slaving over a grill preparing small pieces of grilled chicken and shrimps. He had already assembled several plates of food, with some salad pieces as well.

"Here, this is Rich, he's the caterer. He'll tell you what to do."

With that Jem stormed out of the room. I almost felt like crying. I thought about packing it in and walking out, going home. But I couldn't; to quit like that was against all my principles – I agreed to this, so I would do it. Kelly put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Rich, obviously," said Rich. He was a young guy, probably a college kid.

"Anne," I said, shaking his hand. "And this is Kelly."

"Hey, don't take it personally," said Rich. "I copped an earful from him before myself. I don't know what's grinding his gears, but that guy's an asshole. But look, just relax; there aren't many people here yet, so you don't have to do anything for the moment. Here, have a drink."

Rich offered us both a glass of red wine. I took a big gulp. So what if Jem yelled at me, I thought to myself. I don't know the guy. He may be cute, that doesn't mean he's not also an asshole. Let's just get this job over with and get the hell out of here.

"This your main job?" Kelly asked Rich.

"Nah, I'm at college. I just do this part time. My Dad's a chef and I guess I learned a few things about cooking as a kid. It's amazing how much easy work you can get doing this kind of function stuff. Easy money. What about you guys?" he said, looking at me, "I bet you get plenty of work like this."

I wasn't sure what to say. In any case, I wasn't really in the mood for conversation.

"Oh yeah," Kelly chimed in. "We did a car show the other week, that was fun. Next week we're doing a lingerie fashion show."

I almost had to laugh. What a minx! She was really hamming it up. And the expression on poor Rich's face – he looked like he'd be prepared to sell his soul to see us in the 'lingerie show'... Rich was kind of cute in a down home, nerdy kind of way. He had a bad haircut but a warm smile; he seemed like a gentle, genuine kid. I wondered whether he might even still be a virgin...

We sat back and talked 'shop' for a while, and I even joined in talking about my 'modeling career', how I'd modeled in a department store catalogue. Well, it wasn't a lie! Rich just sat there transfixed, as if he was in the presence of two beautiful movie goddesses. I felt my spirits lifting. Then Jem poked his head through the door.

"Hey, what are you people doing in there! You're not being paid to sit on your asses! Get to work!"

He was an asshole.

"Don't worry about him," Rich said as he handed Kelly the food plate and me a tray of beers and wines, "It's only going to be a couple of hours and then we're out of here. Just walk around the room with the trays and offer them. You don't have to talk to anyone, unless they talk to you. Oh hell, what am I saying; you guys know what to do!"

Out we went. .By now the room was quite crowded. People were milling around in groups. There were a few women, but it was mostly men. I could feel their eyes on me. I felt a strange sense of anonymity, disconnectedness, because while the men were leering at my body intently, few said anything, just simply pausing from their conversation to take a drink from my tray, and then resuming their chat. It was as though I was invisible as a person. It didn't bother me; I wasn't here for my brains, but it was a strange feeling all the same.

The night wore on. Soon I was getting bored. Any romantic notions I had about Jem were long gone. He is an asshole. And the only name he's ever called me is 'babe'. Babe! Asshole.

Soon Jem called for quiet in the room as he prepared to make a speech. He gave a slide show presentation of his new product to the gathering, but he clearly wasn't a great communicator – even with that lovely deep voice of his. I had no idea what the product was, but I was sure I could have done a much better job of showing it off than he was doing. And that's before you even got to the question of marketing the thing. He has no idea. He has no idea how well I could have sold his damn device. And he'll never know.

The only enjoyable part of the evening was when Kelly and I were 'back stage', as it were, with Rich, refilling our trays. He was working hard for his money. I hoped Jem paid him well.

Soon the guests began to leave. By 9pm there was only Jem out there and two other men, the three of them deep in conversation. I guess this show is over, I thought to myself with a real sense of relief. I'd had more than enough of Jem and his JR Electronic Systemz. What a stupid name!