Car Show Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hi! Thanks for calling back. Um, I apologize for being so forward, but I was kind of wondering whether you'd like to catch up for a drink or something."

"Yeah, OK, why not?"

"Oh great! What's a good time for you?"

"Um, what about tonight?" I said.

"Um, OK, yes, I'm free tonight."

"How about 7 at the Red Oak?" I said. It was the only place I could think of.

"Yes, alright, that'd be fine. See you then."

Wow... I am about to go on a date with a woman – because surely that's what this must be. Why else would she have given me her number? A date with a woman. Me. My heart began to race. It was such an extraordinary thing for me to be doing, notwithstanding what Kelly and I had done together the other night. What would it be like to go on a date with a woman? I had no idea.

Worked dragged on well after 5pm. I would have like to have gone home and changed into something nicer for my 'date', but there was no time. No matter. Anyway, it was just a drink; two women meeting in a bar for a drink.

I arrived at the Red Oak on time, chuckling to myself about the fact that this was the second night in a row I'd been here. I scanned the room. There she was, sitting at one of the tables. Soon she saw me and waved. She'd obviously come straight from work, too; she was still in her jeans and Tee.

"Hi Anne, thanks for meeting up."

"No problem – it's just great to go for a drink after a hard day at the office. What are you having?"

"I've just ordered a carafe of white – you can join me with that if you like."

"OK, sounds good."

I sat down and got comfortable. I wasn't sure what to say. What does one say when you're a woman on a date with another woman for the first time? About half a minute passed without either of us saying anything. Then she spoke.

"I hope you don't think I was too forward in giving you my number – I mean, we don't know each other. I just liked your style, and I thought, well, why not, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"I'll be upfront with you," she continued. "I'm bi, and I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I enjoyed serving you very much, VERY much; and I thought, well, the vibe you were putting out, you know, in the change room?"

"Um, thanks," I said. "I wasn't aware of it, but I guess you could say I am a bit of an exhibitionist, although that's something I've only discovered fairly recently."

I felt strangely comfortable talking about my life like that after she had laid it out so bare like she had. She seemed very nice. Even so, I wasn't prepared to tell her I was bi – I mean, I didn't really even think of myself like that, even though I had had sex with Kelly. And I was looking at this girl and admiring her in more than just a friendly sense. Maybe I ought to face the fact – girl, you are bisexual.

We small talked about work for a while, but it was as though we were both skirting the issue. I decided to move it along. To be honest, I was keen to know more about what she meant by 'exhibitionist'.

"Sarah, tell me about your, um, exhibitionist, er, I mean exhibitionism."

She smiled as I stumbled over the words.

"Well, I like being looked at. I REALLY like it. I didn't use to – I am really quite shy; I had a fairly strict church upbringing and I guess I was a bit repressed when I was younger, but in my late teens I used to notice how guys would look at me, at my body. Even the local preacher used to. I used to tell myself it was only my dirty mind, but it wasn't. They would look at me like they wanted to see me naked, and secretly I liked it.

"But about six months ago something happened."

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I saw this ad asking for young girls to pose for a photographer. I don't even know why I looked at it. Anyway, this guy was offering money, and I'm always short of cash, because the clothes shop job is only part time and I'm a student. I thought about it, I thought about how it would be easy money, but also that it might be fun. It wasn't something I'd ever thought of doing before, but over the next few days I just kept thinking about it and thinking about it, and in the end I just kind of dared myself to do it."

"So, what happened?"

"I met him at his apartment, and I did it. He took naked photographs of me."

"Wow... But weren't you worried about what he'll do with them – what if he put them on the internet?"

"He told me he wouldn't, unless I wanted him to. I took him at his word - he was sweet, not a creep at all. And I really did enjoy it. I loved the effect it had on him to see me naked – he made me feel beautiful and sexy. And he wasn't a sleazebag about it at all; he was actually really nice. It was surprising; I felt so... so sensual. I liked it so much I went back and did it again – and the second time was much steamier!

"And with the internet thing - the funny thing with that is that now I'm putting the pics on the internet myself!"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I blurred my face so you can't recognize me, and posted them on one of those amateur picture sites. Anne, you wouldn't believe what a turn on it is to know that thousands of men all over the world were looking at my body lusting over me, you know – and they post comments, too!"

"What do they say?"

"All sorts of things. Some just say something like I'm the hottest babe on the site, others – many – ask to send more pics that show my face. Others want to see pics of me blowing a guy. Hey, I hope this isn't shocking you."

"No, it's OK. It's pretty wild, though."

"Yeah. It might sound silly, but it's kind of opened up a whole new world for me. Not the internet thing, although I'm going to post some more pictures soon – it's quite addictive! But it's just how I feel about myself. I guess it's like I don't feel threatened when guys look at me now. I feel more in myself, bolder, strong. It's like giving you my number. I mean, I've been bi for a long time, and been OK about it, but before there's no way I would have given a complete stranger my number like that. But now I take chances like that. And taking that chance worked, because you agreed to come out with me."

"Hey Sarah, you'll never guess why I was in your shop buying that bikini."

I told her the story of Roger's buck's night. Her eyes lit up – especially when I told her about showing off to him in the back seat of his car.

"Ooh, that's... so out there! And you're going to be a hostess at a boy's night! I would never have thought of doing something like that. And you're going to wear the bikini with black boots?"

"Yeah, I think so!" I said. "Do you think I'll make an impression dressed like that?"

"Oh yeah. I'd like to see you dressed like that. You'd look very hot."

She meant it too – there was a faint but unmistakable look of desire in her eyes. It thrilled me inside to see her looking at me like that. She wanted me.

"Hey Anne," she said, with an excited look in her eyes. "Do you think I could join you on Saturday night? You know, make it two drinks girls?"

I paused for a few seconds, thinking of what to say. Then she cut back in.

"Look, sorry there," Sarah said, "that was a bit forward – we've only just met. But I'd love to do it, love to do it with you."

"Oh, why not?" I said. "Sure, let's do it together!"

"Great!" she said. "What shall I wear – should I wear the same as you?"

"I don't think it matters, just as long as it's sexy," I said.

"Oh, don't worry about that – I know how to look sexy!"

We both laughed. I took another sip of wine and realized I was starting to get a little tipsy. It was getting late, and it was a week night. I suggested that we ought to hit the road. We walked out of the bar together. I felt like holding her hand but couldn't bring myself to do it. My car was just down the street.

"How you getting home, Sarah?"

"Bus, I think."

I asked her where she lived. Her apartment wasn't far from mine, so I offered her a lift. She stretched back into the leather seats and started a gentle groove to the music on my MP3 player. She looked great doing that; Sarah had a lovely fluidity to her body. Soon we were at her apartment building.

"Coming up for a coffee?" she asked. God, how many times had guys asked me up for a 'coffee' before? It was code word for something else. And, I remembered, it was also exactly what I'd said to Kelly after Jem's function the other night, although I hadn't meant it that way then. Well... I looked across at Sarah's sweet smiling face, her taut little boobs and flat stomach. Oh yes, of course I wanted to come up for a coffee...

Her apartment was near the top of the building – quite a flight of stairs. As I walked behind her, watching her tight butt in those low rider jeans swaying gently, seductively from side to side as she walked, it occurred to me that she'd get as fit as she was just by running up and down these stairs for every day.

"God Sarah, you need an elevator here," I said.

"Yeah, but you get used to it after a while."

Eventually we arrived at her apartment. I followed her inside. There was a young guy there sitting on a sofa watching TV.

'Hi Sarah," he said.

"Hi Gary. Anne, this is Gary, my roommate."

We exchanged hellos and Sarah and I went into the kitchen. I was a little put off by the fact that she had a male roommate there – God, he would know! She made us coffees and we stood in the kitchen chatting.

"Hey," she said, "come and I'll show you something."

She led me into another room. Her bedroom. There was a computer near the window.

"Here, I'll show you my shots on the website."

She got the page up and stepped back behind me, so that I could get a closer look.

"Scroll down. What do you think?"

The pictures looked fantastic. Very artistic portrait stuff, some black and white. She looked so sexy, like a Goddess.

"You look great," I said. "Very hot."

I had sat myself in the chair and she was leaning over my shoulder now. She placed her hands on my shoulders. I could feel her warm breath around the back of my neck.

"Yeah, the photographer did a great job – I can hardly recognize myself!"

Then I sensed she had moved in closer. Her hands slid down my shoulders and around my waist as we both looked at the naked images of her on the screen. Slowly her hands reached around my sides. Glancing down, I watched as her hands came up to clasp around my boobs. I felt her lips graze my neck. Then she kissed my neck. I felt the cool wetness of her mouth as she opened her lips against my skin. My nipples were stiffening as she more urgently fondled my boobs, but even as hot as she was making me I felt uneasy over the fact that Gary was just out in the other room and the door wasn't closed. I couldn't do it, not like this. I gently brushed her away.

"Sarah, look, it's late, I'd really better be going."

The disappointment was plain on her expression as she nodded an acknowledgment that it was time for me to go. It wasn't that I didn't want to spend the night with her. For a moment I even thought about inviting her back to my place.

She showed me to the door and we stepped out into the hall, Sarah pulling the door closed after her.

"Hey, sorry for coming on like that," she said.

"Sarah, hey, it's OK. And listen - don't think that I didn't want to. It's just that with your roommate there, I just didn't feel comfortable." I reached out and put my hands in hers.

"Look," I said, "it was a lovely night, it was great to meet you, and maybe we can do it again. And anyway, I can't go all the way on the first date!"

We both laughed. Then she leaned in closer. We looked into each other's eyes. Inexorably the moment approached, that moment that everyone has, that mixture of uncertainty and sheer lust: the first kiss. Our lips met. She kissed me with a gentle passion, her lips opening just slightly, the tip of her tongue sliding across mine. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her harder, grinding my body against her. I could have stayed like that, kissing her in the hallway for hours. God, I wanted to go back inside, lay on the bed naked with her, run my hands all over her; even if Gary was there. Ooh, what a thought: what if he was watching us...

I broke the spell. I pulled back. I had to go home. I gave her a last peck on the lips as I prepared to go. But then she grabbed my arm. She lifted it up and placed it on her right boob. She looked at me with a boldness in her eyes as my hand luxuriated in her beautifully soft, round flesh. I raised my other hand to reach for the other one.

Then she reached down and grabbed her shirt. She yanked it up around her shoulders, taking her bra with it. Her tits on display in the hallway, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my lips onto her chest. My lips found an exposed and lewdly erect nipple. She moaned as I started licking, sucking her nipple.

Then I head the front door of the apartment building close. There were footsteps – someone was coming up the stairs. I started to fret, but she held me tight to her chest.

"Don't worry," she said, "it'll take them time to get up here. Please, don't stop!"

I went back to worshipping her nipple, sucking one, cupping the other in my hand, and gently squeezing her nipple with my fingers. The footsteps got louder. It was time to stop. She released me (not that I needed restraining) and pulled down her top.

"I'd better go," I said. "Hey, see you on Saturday. Here's my number – ring me."

I made my way down the stairs and back to my BMW. My pussy was on fire. Sitting in the car, I seriously thought about going back up the stairs. Another time, I thought to myself. It was only the first date, after all...

On the drive home I couldn't help myself. One hand on the wheel, the other up under my skirt. God, I had just nearly had sex with a girl I had only just met! And she was so hot – what a cute, sexy little thing. I opened my legs and rubbed myself harder, slipping a finger inside. Good, it felt good, at this rate I was going to cum whilst at the wheel of an automobile. Stopping at the lights, there was an older guy in an Eldorado alongside. I glanced across at him as I continued to fuck myself with my finger. He couldn't see anything. Could he tell? He looked slightly bewildered, slightly unsure of himself, like there was something wrong but he couldn't put his finger on it. I felt devilish. I smiled at him as I plunged my finger deeper inside. Ooh, if only he could see what a slut the driver alongside was!

I slept well that night. My vibrator served me well as I drifted off to sleep.

Next morning I decided I'd wear one of my new outfits. I chose one of the skirts, a mid-thigh length gray, coupled with a white blouse. No need for a jacket in this weather. Modest back pumps completed the look. A little bit sexy, certainly more risqué than what I'd normally wear, but well within the bounds.

Today we would be working on the Luca account. I'd be overseeing a couple of our juniors, Brad and Pete, who were working on turning some of the concepts I'd devised into something more tangible. This was a slow and often laborious task, but necessary. Sometimes the finished result ended up quite a departure on the original idea, and sometimes not, but either way it was a process that had to be undertaken.

I was beginning to think I'd stepped over the line dress-wise when I arrived at work. I noted more than the odd surreptitious glance in my direction, and it was obvious Mr Sheldon was giving me the once over behind his round-rimmed glasses. I called Brad and Pete into the board room so we could see what they'd come up with.

They were both not long out of university, anxious to impress – probably about where I was about five years ago. For both of them, this was the biggest thing they'd worked on.

I noticed them both looking at my legs when they walked into the room. It wasn't as though I was dressed like a whore, but they were seeing more of me than they'd ever seen before, I had to concede. I could tell by the look in their eyes pretty much what they were thinking.

"We were thinking of the young and groovy approach for this job," Brad said, "you know, a little bit quirky, a bit, um, sexy."

I could see they were wide of the mark. They had a model – admittedly they had opted for a slightly older woman than your typical 20 year old stick figure – and seemed to be banking on the old 'sex sells' theory.

"Good try, but I think you're missing the mark. If we're going to go the direct personal endorsement route, we'd be better off with a star celeb. But that's going to cost, and anyway people tend to see through that kind of thing these days.

"I know this is a hard product to sell, but this isn't close to what I had in mind. We need to centre it around women, but we have to realize that women are probably the major purchasers here. What you've got here would attract maybe young males, and probably older ones, but that's about it. Go back and have another think about it. Have another read of the brief. I know it's not that tangible, but we need to focus on quality and value, couched in a sense of fun – because washing isn't a fun thing."

"OK," said Pete, gathering up his laptop. He was staring at my tits all the while. This I realized blouse was more sheer than I thought, especially in the light in this room. "We'll give it another go. We'll email up a rough draft of the concept before we go the whole hog."

They went back to their offices as I gave their roughs the once over again. No, they missed the mark. Frustrating but inevitable. And these guys needed to learn. Hopefully they'd be able to come up with something better. Looking down at the desk I noticed that the strong ceiling lights were almost x-raying by blouse. God, I thought, you can practically see right through it. I wondered what Brad and Pete must have been thinking; that's why Pete was staring – he must have been able to clearly see my lacy white bra under the blouse. But I liked the idea of him looking and enjoying the show – not that I was putting on a show. I wondered about those two; a couple of young, good looking guys, not much responsibility and plenty of stamina to party hard. Probably a lot like the guys I was going to be parading in front of and serving drinks to on Saturday night. Dressed like a little slut. This was going to be fun...

I went to bed early on Friday – too many late nights this week for me. I woke late, 9am, feeling fresh, feeling a sense of anticipation of the coming night's work, and meeting up with Sarah again. I wonder what she would wear? She'd look great in something skin tight and revealing – that body, her smooth olive skin; she'd look hot. God, I thought to myself, you're starting to think like a guy...

Naked, I went out on to the balcony to do my yoga. Such a sense of freedom to do this naked; I don't know why it had never occurred to me before. And it was unlikely that anyone could see me – the floors of the apartment across the street were a few hundred yards from me. You'd need a pair of binoculars to see anything. Or a decent zoom lens camera. I wonder if anyone was up there watching...

I was in the middle of my leg stretch cycle when I heard to the door bell ring. Shit, it must the plumber. I had arranged for a plumber to come on Saturday morning to fix a leaking faucet, but he wasn't due to till 10. The door bell rang again as I scurried inside, yelling 'just a minute' as I did. I quickly threw on my silk robe and answered the door.

"Hi, sorry we're early but we had another job nearby that we've just finished," he said. He was a burly, thick set guy, probably in his late '50s. There was younger man standing behind him.

"Yeah, no problem, come in," I said. Better to get it over with quickly rather than hang around all day for workmen to turn up. As I led them into the kitchen I could see their reflections in the window that they were checking out my ass as I walked. My naked ass concealed only by a short, silk robe. I better change out of this thing, I thought.