Car Show Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then the phone rang. It was Sarah.

"Hi Sarah, how it's going?" I said, slumping into the sofa.

"Good. I'm looking forward to tonight – I can't wait! Hey, what are you going to wear?"

"Well, probably the bikini you sold me, and maybe a short skirt over the top of it."

I noticed the older plumber look back over his shoulder at me when I said 'short skirt'. Better watch what I say here!

"Sounds hot," she said. "Maybe I should wear something like that too. Will you be wearing boots or heels?"

"Not sure," I said. "I've got some nice boots, but I've also got some three-inch pumps that I've never really worn yet." Again the guys glanced across at me from the kitchen.

"What's all that banging going on there?" she asked.

"Oh, I've got the plumbers here fixing some pipes.

"Are any of them cute?"

"Kind of. They got here early; haven't even got dressed yet, but it's better to get the job out of the way."

"I hope they didn't see you naked!"

"No, I grabbed my robe."

"Gee, you're nearly naked with two guys in the house. That's kind of kinky; well, to me anyway."

"Yeah, guess it is," I laughed.

"Doesn't it make you just a little bit horny to think you've got strange guys in your house and you're dressed like that?"

"Yeah, a little bit," laughed.

"Hey, why don't you give them a little show?" she giggled.

"Sarah, you're terrible!"

I thought I was giving them enough of a show sitting here like this, and talking about wearing bikinis and short skirts. I already had their attention – they still kept glancing back at me every now and then.

"Go on, Anne - I would."

I didn't respond immediately.

"Go on, I dare you. Just let the robe open a bit. I bet 'Angie' would."

The younger man was now working under the basin but the older guy was working on the floor with some water fittings. He'd arranged himself so he was looking straight back into the living room. Any time he glanced up from his work, he was looking straight at me, about ten feet away. His brow was sweating.

"Have you loosened the robe?" Sarah said. "Go on."

"Yes."

"Just shift around a bit on the sofa, like you're stretching or something. Let it open a bit more. Are you doing it?"

"Yes."

"Is he looking?"

"Yes, from time to time." The combination of the sound of Sarah's soft, sweet voice and her bold directions for me to show off my body were setting me off. She was getting me aroused.

"Show him, Anne, show him more."

I felt somehow compelled to comply. I leaned forward to grab a magazine off the coffee table. The movement allowed the silk garment to billow out at the front. It was now pretty much open all the way to my navel, though my breasts were still hidden by either side. Just.

"Is the robe fully open now? Can he see your tits?"

"Almost," I said, mindful that I had to watch what I said, in case he cottoned onto this private little dare game.

"Are your legs crossed?"

"Yes."

"Uncross them. Go on."

"OK."

The shift of my body in this movement caused the left side of the robe to billow open further. I felt the silk material glide across my nipple, which by now was rock hard. Half of my boob was exposed. The plumber didn't seem to be doing a lot of work now.

"Open your legs for them."

"No. Um, I don't think that would be advisable."

"OK. Then let them see your tits. Don't make it look too obvious. Don't give the game away."

"OK."

"Tonight, I'll pick you up about 6.30," I said, as I leaned forward, so that the sides of the robe would fall further away. It still wasn't enough. If I was going to do it and make it look like an accident, I would have to try something different. Did I want to do it. Yes. This was really turning me on. The guy was fiddling around on the floor but basically looking at me the whole time now, though still pretending to be engrossed in his job. At this rate the work was never going to get done.

OK, I figured, do it. I shifted to the side, and rested back against the cushion. Now with my body partly side on to the workman, my robe only needed to fall open a little more and everything would be on display. My arm held against my body was the only thing holding the robe in place.

"Are you doing it?"

"Yes."

"Oh Anne, this is making me soo horny! Is it doing the same to you?"

I paused for a moment before responding.

"Yes."

Then I relaxed my arm and let the silk fall from my body. My left breast was still covered, but the right one was completely exposed.

"He's still looking?"

"That's right."

"Can he see you tits?"

"Yes."

"God, I wish I could see you there right now! I bet his eyes are popping out!"

He was looking, alright. His mouth was practically open. The look on his face was a mixture of shock and excitement. But I was getting a little uneasy about this – as much as it was making we wet letting him see, if I went much further they'd be jumping on me.

"Um, I think I'd better go now," I said.

"You're not going to fuck them, are you?"

"No! But look, I really should be going. I'll see you later tonight."

I hung up and pulled my robe back into place as I headed for the bedroom to get changed. The plumber went back to work. I was so horny I actually considered for a fleeting moment of walking back in there and dropping the robe to the floor. No, I couldn't do that. I pulled on an old pair of jeans and t-shirt.

Soon their work was done. I wrote them a check and they were on their way. As I listened to their footsteps as they headed down the stairs, I pulled my jeans down and laid on the sofa as my hand went to work on my clitoris, easily working myself towards a powerful orgasm.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning the apartment. By five it was time to get ready. Boots or heels, I wondered? Heels. I had a pair of gorgeous black pumps my last boyfriend gave me, but I'd only ever worn then in the house while dressed in lingerie. With three-inch heels it made walking almost difficult, but standing in those shoes I was so much taller! I put the bikini on and grabbed the short black skirt, but at the last minute I decided to opt for the g-string. I looked in the mirror. Big heels, g-string under that little black skirt, and nothing up top except a black bikini – it was less than I'd ever worn going out at night. Could I possibly have looked any sluttier? Anyone who saw me in the street like this would think 'slut' or maybe even hooker. Yet it still gave me a peculiar thrill that I would be seen in public like this.

I called Sarah on her cell when I neared her place – I didn't want her roommate to see me dressed like this. I waited in the car out the front till she came down. She was wearing an overcoat. She also had high heels – they looked even bigger than mine.

"Wow! Sexy, sexy, sexy!" she said, in a quite convincing imitation of the Fat Bastard character from the Austin Powers movies as she got into the car. I smiled.

"So girl," I said, "what are you hiding under that coat?"

"Oh... this," she said, pulling it open to reveal a black lycra bra top. "And this."

Her skirt was a tiny tartan number, pleated, ultra short. I almost couldn't believe she was wearing something as skimpy as that in public. No wonder she had the overcoat.

"Mmmm, I hope you're wearing something under that tiny skirt, girl," I laughed.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," she giggled. "Yeah, course I am – this thing is way too short. I did think about it, though..."

As we drove on we chatted about the morning's little accidental exposure exercise. She told me a few of the things that had happened to her, when she'd ended up showing a lot more of herself in a public place that might normally be considered appropriate.

"I like to dare myself," she said, "like I did with you this morning. Actually, what I'd really like is for someone to dare me – but not just dare me, but force me, force me to show myself, - not just a dare - but where I had no choice."

I pondered on this for a while. I liked it that men drooled over me, but I wasn't sure about being forced to expose myself. But wasn't she kind of forcing me this morning to show myself to the workmen?

"This is going to be awesome fun!" she said. "You know, the idea of you being Angie, not Anne, that's exciting. I'll have to invent a persona for myself. I'll keep my name, but... maybe, if anyone asks, I'll say I'm an exotic dancer or something. Yeah, that it's – I'm Sarah, model, and exotic dancer!"

Soon we had arrived at the hotel. It was a small place, a fair way out of town but still in a reasonably large and fairly respectable metropolis. The 'private function' was upstairs, the security guy at the door told us, his eyes glued to my tits as we entered the building. Oh God, I bet he thinks we're the strippers... I had been self conscious of our appearance as soon as we got out of the car and walked gingerly across the loose pebble pathway in our heels; really, we looked like two total sluts.

The function room was reasonably large, with a bar at one end and a pool table at the other, with a small stage off to the side. Roger was there waiting for us.

"Hi Angie."

"Hi Roger. Rog, this is Sarah – she's going to be helping me out tonight."

"Great! Hi Sarah, pleased to meet you."

His eyes nearly popped out when she slipped off her coat. Roger was like a cat that ate the cream.

"Wow, you look great – you both look absolutely stunning!"

"Thanks," I said. "Now, what will we be doing?"

"OK, it's a free tab on the bar – that's one of my financial contributions to the night – so all you've got to do is walk around with the drinks trays and offer the guys drinks. The barman will keep the trays coming. The stripper will be here in an hour or so. She'll do her thing and then go, and after that if things are still kicking along, if you wouldn't mind hanging around for a bit that would be great."

"Yeah, no problem," I said. "It should be a fun night."

"Hey, Jeremy!" Roger called out across the room. Jeremy came over and we were introduced. He almost didn't know where to look. At that moment I remembered there was a bit of acting required here – if I wanted to maintain any sense of anonymity I had to play the role of Angie, drinks model, whom Roger was paying to be here.

"Hi Jeremy," I said. "I hope the night goes well – you're last night of freedom, honey!"

He turned bright red. He looked too young to be getting married. The other guys, his friends, were all quite young too. Most of them were eyeing us off, the only girls in the room, and dressed as we were. In our heels, we were actually taller than a lot of them...

Then Roger introduced us to the barman, Dave. He seemed a nice, bit weathered around the edges but not bad looking for a guy who must have been in his late 50s. Soon we were off with our first trays of drinks. I sampled the sole glass of wine amongst a sea of beers on my tray. I wasn't feeling anywhere near as nervous as I had before the Jem function, but there were still a few butterflies. The wine helped.

I sidled up to a group of guys chatting. This was an older group, probably early-30s, so they weren't all young.

"Drinks, Sirs?" I asked, doing a little mock curtsy as a flourishing gesture.

They all took one.

"Hi, I'm Brian," said one. He was tall with sandy colored hair – not a bad looking guy at all. Actually, he was a lot younger than the others in this crowd, probably early 20s.

"Angie," I smiled sweetly. God, I was really piling it on!

"You guys do a lot of this kind of work, as models I mean?" he asked.

Time to play the role, I thought to myself. Being 'Angie' for a night, I was beginning to sense more and more, was going to be fun; I was playing a role, being someone I'm not, acting, and tomorrow I would be Anne again. I felt excited inside at the idea of inventing an identity that expired at the end of the evening – a kind of twisted Cinderella thing, I joked to myself.

"Yeah, a bit, but mostly it's catwalk stuff. I've been in a few department store catalogues too. Last week I did a lingerie show – that was fun."

"Hmm, plenty of variety in your line of work!" He was being very polite, but I could tell the mention of the lingerie show had an effect on him. You could almost see in his eyes the mental pictures of me scantily clad in sexy gear. I warmed inside at that thought. I moved across to another group.

"Are you the stripper?" one young guy asked me. He can't have been more than 18, I figured. Probably it was going to be the first stripper he'd seen in his life. Come to think of it, I'd never seen a stripper before, either.

"No honey, I'm Angie, just an ordinary model. I'm not going to take my clothes off, but can I offer you a drink instead."

He laughed.

"Thanks," he said, taking a beer. "I'm Kevin. And this is my buddy, Craig."

"Hi Craig," I said.

"Well, if you're not the stripper, she'll have to be pretty hot to top you!" said Craig. He looked like a typical suburban college grad, nice enough, bit of a player. Nice kid.

We circulated around the room before returning for more drinks.

"Good work girls," said barman Dave. "Glad you're here – takes the workload off my shoulders, and the hired help doesn't usually look as good as you two! Here you go," he said offering us new trays. I downed the token sole wine glass. "Hey, just so you know, we've got spare rooms you guys can use tonight if you need to. The Law round here are pretty heavy when it comes to drink driving." I nodded a 'thank you', though I didn't think I was that drunk.

"This is great!" Sarah said as we prepared to do another round of the room. "And there's some hot guys here too – have you noticed?"

I had noticed, in fact. I'd noticed how they were looking at me, too. Before long the stripper arrived. She saw Sarah and I and came straight over. She had big, flowing blonde hair and huge boobs.

"Hi guys, I'm Celeste. What are we doing here, a triple act?"

"No," I said, "we're just the waitresses."

"OK, fine. I've got another show in an hour so I've got to get set up. Do you know who Roger is?"

I pointed in his direction and off she went.

Before long Roger was milling about on the stage with a chair and some ropes. The stripper was fiddling with a portable sound system she'd brought. Then she disappeared as Roger waved to Jeremy to come over.

"Gentlemen," Roger announced, "and ladies," he added, nodding in the direction of Sarah and myself. "Your attention please. As you're all aware, we're gathered here in this fine establishment to celebrate the final night of freedom for this man, Jeremy, and I think it's only fitting that we prepare him for what lies ahead. Men, secure the prisoner!"

A cheer rose from the crowded room as four of the guys moved in to restrain the 'prisoner'. They sat Jeremy down and fastened him to the chair, hands tied behind his back.

"Madam officer," Roger said, looking towards the stripper just off stage. Roger was really hamming it up. "Begin the interrogation!"

The music kicked in and on she came, dressed as a police woman. She danced around in front of Jeremy for a while, pulling a baton out of her holster which she proceeded to slide into her mouth – to a huge cheer from the guys. Then she tore off her police long pants, revealing her stockings and suspenders and massive high heels. Her ass looked naked, but she was wearing a tiny g-string. She straddled Jeremy for a while, smothering his face in her tits before turning to the crowd to fiddle with the buttons on her shirt. One by one, she unfastened the buttons, gyrating her hips as she did, before letting the short fall to the floor. Then almost immediately she snapped the bra straps and stood there facing the crowd, hands on hips, naked from the waist up.

I was standing in the crowd with Sarah there alongside. That guy Brian was standing just behind the pair of us.

"You're hotter than her," Sarah whispered in my ear.

You're both hotter," said Brian behind us, obviously having overheard her. With that I felt his hand on my ass, under my skirt. The room was fairly crowded, so probably no one could see, but I wasn't comfortable with the idea of him feeling me up like that. I gently pushed his hand away. I looked across at Sarah and she seemed transfixed on the stripper's antics, grinning madly. Then I glanced down and saw Brian's hand on her ass. He was rubbing her ass, sliding his hand down between her legs. By the look on her face, she was loving it.

Soon his other hand returned to my ass. What the heck, I thought, if she's letting him, so will I. And it felt good, his hand gently caressing my bare ass like that. I looked back at him and he too was fixated on the stripper, with a radiant smile on his face. Feeling up a couple of girls' asses while watching a stripper, I guess it doesn't get much better than that for a guy, I thought.

Soon the stripper had parted company with her g-string – to a huge roar from the guys. She was sexy to watch, her movements, but her tits were too big, too fake, and she was wearing too much make up. But the guys seemed to like it. She climbed up on Jeremy and started grinding her crotch into his face. God, I thought, he's not licking her, is he?

A bit more of that and the song finished. The show was over. She gave the 'prisoner' a big peck on the lips and grabbed her clothes, blowing a kiss to the guys as she left the stage. Three guys went up and released Jeremy, offering him – more like forcing him – the biggest jug of beer I'd ever seen in my life. He drank about half; the rest of it went all over him.

The show over with, the crowd dispersed a bit, Brian ceasing his explorations of mine and Sarah's asses. I was almost disappointed he'd taken his hand away. Back to work for Sarah and myself as we headed back to the bar. I was feeling all warm inside, partly due to the alcohol, partly from Brian feeling me up. I glanced down and noticed my nipples were hard under the bikini top.

"Here you go, girls," said the barman, staring at my nipples. "I think they're probably going to be a little thirsty after that show!"

Frisky, more like it. The strip show must have really charged up the guys, because now as I walked through the crowd I felt a hand graze along my leg or ass every now and then. I came up to one group of guys and one of them introduced himself, Alan, and put his arm around me like I was an old girlfriend or something. When he shifted a bit I felt his cock rub against my thigh. He had a hard on. When he released me he let his hand slide up and over my breast.

This kind of thing continued for a while, and looking over at Sarah I could see she was getting the same treatment. But while I was a bit hesitant about it, she was right into it. At one point a guy had his arm around her boob, squeezing it in front of everyone. She didn't seem to mind.

After a while the gathering began to thin out. The older guys all seemed to have disappeared – back home to their wives, presumably – and it was looking like things were going to be winding up pretty soon. I spied Jeremy at a table off in the corner, a big jug of beer in front of him. He looked very drunk. Evidently, they'd tied him to the chair again.

I saw Roger saying goodbye to a few other guys, muttering something like 'don't worry about him, he'll be fine', which presumably meant Jeremy. Soon there was just Sarah and myself, Dave the barman, Roger, and five others: Alan, the guy who felt up my tits, Brian, Kevin, Craig and one or two others. The barman started packing up the tables and chairs.

"Hey," Roger said to me, "we've still got the room for another hour. Do you guys want to hang out for a while?"

"Sure," I said. Our work was done, why not kick back for a while with a few drinks – even though I'd already had quite a few. So had Sarah. Someone had cranked up the jukebox, and she was dancing with Brian. It was a fairly slow number, and he was holding her close, his hands all over her ass. She didn't seem to mind. Her skirt was so short that you could see most of her ass under his hands. He was looking back over her shoulder at the other guys, and they nodded his way approvingly. Soon the dance ended and they came over to the bar, where I was standing with Kevin, Craig and Alan.