Car Show Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs pinned against the table, the weight of his body on mine, I felt totally powerless, a prisoner and a plaything for his pleasure. He was taking me as he pleased, I had agreed to it, and there was nothing I could do about it. I felt violated. His hips raised up as he began to thrust inside me with an awful aggression. He was grunting now, I could smell the sweat pouring out of his tattooed skin as banged away at me, I could feel the sheer power in his body as kept on pounding inside me with hard, violent thrusts.

Oohh, no one had even taken me like that! And violated me so deeply! The pain hadn't gone away, but I could no longer distinguish between the pain from the piercings and the fire in my pussy. It was all just one giant itch. I felt like I was going to cum!

With my arms free I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed me back. His breath was foul but it only heightened the sensations, as if it were the culmination of my humiliation and degradation. He was grunting like a savage beast now, and I quickly realized he was about to cum!

"Don't cum inside me! Please, don't!"

I had at least enough presence of mind to remember that I was no longer on the pill. God, I could get pregnant to a biker!

Then I felt him pull out of me. I almost felt crestfallen, but he was about to cum. He climbed up in the table and straddled my chest as he began to feverishly jerk his big cock. His big gnarled hand worked up and down on his slick shaft, and then his head flung back. This was it.

"Darlin," he grunted, "I'm gonna cum on your pretty face!"

I watched in part fascination, part horror as his hand stopped and squeezed his shaft tightly, as the first eruption of semen fired out of the tip of his cock. I watched it land on my blouse, but then he lunged forward so that the next spasm splashed across my face, my cheeks, my lips. My mouth was open, I almost didn't realize I was moaning as I watched him cum, and I felt his seed land onto my lips and across my tongue. As his eruption subsided he leaned forward and shoved his cock in my opened mouth. I didn't stop him. With my tongue nestled under his shaft I felt the final pulses of his orgasm as he emptied the last of his load straight into my mouth. I kept sucking his thick shaft as the spasms and his grunting eased.

I slumped back on the chair as he climbed off me and hitched up his jeans. Untying my legs, he offered me a tissue to clean his cum off my face.

"I'll just let you get dressed, darlin'" he said. "I'll see you at the counter."

I pulled on my skirt and panties in almost robotic style, my senses enveloped in some kind of sexual fog. I felt almost groggy. Like this wasn't real. Fully dressed, I went back out into the shop. Mercifully, the other guy didn't seem to be there any more.

The fat old biker that had just fucked me and ejaculated his sperm all over my face was at the counter writing out the invoice. God, I've still got to pay him for the piercings.

"That'll be two hundred, darlin'," he said. "Any problems with the piercings, you come back and we'll fix it up."

I handed him the money. I even thanked him. Then I noticed him staring at my blouse. He reached across to rub his finger on my collar.

"Here babe, there's still a bit of cum on your pretty shirt," he said, presenting his cum-covered finger to my face. My God, could it get any more embarrassing? He moved his finger up to my lips, pressing against them. I could feel the sticky wetness of the cum on his finger.

"There's a good girl," he said, as he gently pushed his finger against my lips. I felt my mouth open. I saw him watching me as I let his finger slide inside my lips. I licked the cum off with my tongue and he withdrew his finger.

I grabbed my bag and turned to leave. I walked straight out the door. There was a dull ache in my pussy and my pierced nipple. I felt I would almost burst into tears. I climbed into my BMW and locked the doors. The smell of stale beer and sweat seemed to pervade my skin. The salty taste of his cum in my mouth. My hand reached inside my skirt to feel the clit ring. There it was, this grotesque intrusion, the skin around it tender, sore, still throbbing.