Car Show Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Wen, do you feel any different today? I mean, you kinda lost your virginity for a second time last night!"

She chuckled. "Yeah, guess so, if you think of it like that! Well, I am a bit sore, but that's probably too much information! But yeah, I do somehow feel different."

Now I was working my way up her calves. God, her legs felt so good in my hands! Perfectly shaped, toned, not an ounce of fat.

"Wen, you've got great legs, you know," as my fingers reached the top of her calves. "Have you been working out?"

"Thanks. Yeah, I have a bit. I was making an effort because I wanted to look my best for the wedding, but I think I've become addicted to exercise. It's a great release."

"Yeah, you do need it, I find. It's the best thing for working off stress. Yoga's good too."

"Yeah, a lot of people say that, but it's a bit too alternative for me."

Now I was up to her thighs. Yes, she had certainly been working out. Her tight thigh muscles felt fantastic as my fingers rubbed their way up and down. I could not deny it that I was enjoying this on a level other than friendship, but the fact that I found my close friend sexy wasn't anything she needed to deal with, and I certainly was not going to make a pass at her of any kind whatsoever. I happen to find that my friend has a sexy body – so what? Lots of people are sexy. But I did feel a little uncomfortable about this, I couldn't deny it. As far as my friend was concerned, she was getting an innocent massage. But touching her body, feeling the curves of her legs, her muscles, yes, it was turning me on. It felt somehow deceitful, but I couldn't help it.

"Ooh Anne, that is so, sooo good!" she purred. "Please, don't stop!"

"Well, we're not done yet," I said. She gave a little sigh and settled her head back into the towel.

"Anne, do you really think I've got good legs?" she then asked. I wasn't quite sure where she was coming from with that, or even what to say in reply, other than that, yes, she had very nice legs. I could have said, 'yes, you've got fantastic legs, and it's getting me all wet as I slide my hands along your shapely thighs', which would have been the truthful answer, but it wasn't one I was going to give to my close friend. Whatever perversions were making me enjoy this as I was, it was nothing she ever need be made aware of. I didn't want it to get in the way of our friendship.

"Yes, I think you do have great legs, Wen; nicely shaped, toned."

"Thanks. I don't think they're anything special, but Roger seems to think they're pretty OK!"

We both giggled. It was OK talking to her like this. I felt relaxed. I decided to linger on her thighs for while longer. I was enjoying this as much as she was, if in a different way. I began to run my hands up and down her thigh muscles, generating a nice rhythm, but being careful not to let my hands stray too far up her legs. I didn't want to seem improper with what I was doing, but God, what I was feeling inside was highly improper. I could feel my juices beginning to flow; I felt as if in a relaxing sexual fog, and truth be told I just wanted to lay myself down along her sexy, oiled up body, run my hands up and down her sides, feel her bare flesh against mine, nuzzle my face into the side of her neck, kiss her...

I could hear her gently sighing as she further relaxed into the massage. I wondered if she actually was beginning to fall asleep, but then she lifted her head and spoke.

"Anne?" she asked all of a sudden.

"Mm?"

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

I almost froze at her question, although not knowing quite why. It was the last thing I expected her to say.

"Don't get freaked out, please; it's just that, the way you're rubbing the oil into me, it's kind of like how a man would, and I was just wondering. It's no big deal, I'm sorry. Hey, it's OK, you don't have to stop the massage."

"It's OK, I'm not freaked," I said. But actually I was a little. This was something I hadn't actually really confessed to anyone. I felt the blood rush to my brain: I felt on the spot.

"So, have you?" she continued. There was a tentative tone to her voice but it was clear she wasn't going to let it rest. "It's no big deal. I'm just curious, that's all." The more I paused before answering, the more I backed myself into a corner, the less choice I had to tell her what would have been a lie. Because not answering straight away with a firm 'no', that itself was a virtual admission that, yes, it's true: I am bisexual.

"Yes." There it was; I had said it. "Yes, I have."

She was silent for a few seconds.

"What's it like?

"Well... hard to explain. Good. Better than good. It's certainly different from being with a man!"

At that, we both cracked up laughing.

Evidently we'd been loud enough to wake the snoring Roger, who was lifting his head towards us to be greeted with the sight of me straddled across his girlfriend's legs apply sunscreen to her body.

"My turn! I'm next!" he said.

"Oh, I think that's a job for Wendy, Roger," I said.

"Let's both do him," she said with a mischievous smile as she leapt to her feet and grabbed the sunscreen. "You do his back, I'll do his legs. OK Mister, lie down. This can be your birthday treat."

"OK!" he grinned.

I sat down alongside him and began to rub he cream into his back, but being extra careful not to make it too much of a 'massage' this time. Wendy started at his feet and worked her way up his legs.

"He's not as ticklish as me," she said, giving the ball of his left foot a little tickle with her fingers by way of demonstration.

"Ah, that's great," he sighed. "I think I'm in heaven!"

"Well, of course you are, my darling," Wendy chirped. "On a beach with two hot girls rubbing oil into your body – could it get any better for a guy?"

"Nope, don't think so!" he sighed happily.

I applied the cream into his back in somewhat perfunctory fashion before moving to his shoulders and arms. He did have a good body, and especially nicely developed arm muscles.

Meanwhile Wendy had advanced well up his legs, and was now massaging the cream into his thighs. There was nothing functional about her method; she was treating him to slow, sensual strokes, running her fingers right up to his ass, letting them stray down his inner thighs, way up high. I caught myself staring at this obvious sexual exchange, but I knew that under my dark sun glasses she mostly likely wouldn't have been able to tell I was staring. Either way, she didn't seem too concerned about what I might think as she virtually felt up her man in public. God, I thought, what has gotten into her?

We continued our dual massages for a few more minutes, and yes, there was no doubt about it. She was touching him. Her hand would run up his thigh, then disappear down his inner thigh and slide under him. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but there was no doubt – she was feeling up his balls.

Then I saw it. Down under the line of his hip, between his body and the towel, there it was, right there: the tip of his cock, ever so slightly peeking out the side. God, it was right there in front of me, so hard it had poked out over the waist band of his swimmers, as if it was straining for freedom. The head of Roger's cock, I watched it, almost spellbound to be witness to something so unexpected. I watched it, transfixed as a bead of clear liquid began to seep out of the eye... Oh my...

Wendy must have seen it too. Now her hands were straying across his ass, falling around the tops of his hips, her right hand then grazing across the top of the wet, exposed tip. While her left hand continued to rub his upper thigh and ass, her right hand slipped deftly under his body, grabbing his cock. It was all happening right in front of my eyes, although I pretended not to notice, continuing to run his shoulders.

I saw Wendy give him a big squeeze. You could see by the look on her face, how much she was enjoying touching him: her mouth was ever so slightly parted as she gazed down at his ass and hips, her hand rubbing him, a slightly glazed look on her face.

I couldn't see Roger's cock any longer, because it was shielded by Wendy's hand. I felt my breathing quicken and my nipples stiffen as I watched her continue to rub him. It was such a sexy thing to be seeing; so brazen, something I shouldn't have been seeing. God, I'd never thought of myself as some kind of voyeur, although I guess it was like when you get turned on watching a sex scene in a movie. It was so hot to watch my two friends like that – she was virtually jerking him off! I had to concentrate simply to continue rubbing the cream into his skin, otherwise I might have just sat there, open-mouthed, staring.

Then Wendy jumped up. The massage was evidently over.

"I think you're done, Mister," she said. "I think you're starting to enjoy it too much! God, I'm all hot now – let's go for a swim! Coming?"

"Er, I think I'll just rest up a bit," Roger said. I wasn't surprised he needed to 'rest'.

"Aw come on Rog, let's all go for a dip," Wendy teased. She was clearly enjoying this – she knew exactly why Roger preferred to 'rest' right now. But she wasn't letting up.

"Come on hun, let's go!" she said, grabbing his arm and hauling him to his feet. The poor guy muttered a muffled protest but she was having none of it. She wasn't trying to humiliate him, I sensed; she was just having a bit of fun. A bit of saucy fun that was out of character for her, I thought, but then they're in love, and they had a pretty wild time last night. Guess they just can't keep their hands off each other.

Roger did his best to shroud his hard cock by holding his hands out front without it looking too obvious as to what he was doing as we strolled down to the water. But it was still plain to see – some things you just can't hide, and you certainly can't hide a hard cock in a skimpy bathing suit like he was trying to. There weren't too many people around, so his embarrassment was confined really just to the fact that I could see he had a hard on. You could tell he wasn't too comfortable about the situation, but then I thought back to the ways I had exposed myself to him and decided not to give him much sympathy. Either way, I was trying to not involve myself too much in this little escapade, or whatever this was, precisely because of the unsavory history I had with Roger. I was happy not to join in, not to comment, to remain a bit detached from it all as Wendy started making little jokes about how some parts of Roger's body don't look like they're ready to rest. I just grinned along with her. But I was happy also to steal the odd glance at Roger's little 'problem'... His hard cock looked good like that; a little ridiculous poking out so lewdly in those little bathers of his, maybe, but it was something you just couldn't ignore.

We swam around for a while, but even in the water Wendy and Rog couldn't keep their hands off one another. For a while as I swam a little way away from them, and I watched them embracing, kissing, only their upper bodies out of the water, I wondered whether or not he was actually fucking her...

By the time we got out of the water the source of Roger's discomfort had receded. Maybe he had fucked her in the water? I couldn't help but think how odd all of this was, how out of character it was for Wendy. She's no prude, but I always thought of her as quite a 'straight' sort of person. But when she was rubbing his cock, she must have known that I could see it. I was right there next to her; there was really nowhere else to look. Very strange.

We ended up making a full day of it: swim, sunbake, few glasses of wine, swim again, until the afternoon sun had set far enough that it no longer had the power to warm us sufficiently for yet another dip in the ocean. Soon we were packing up and heading for home. It had been a great day, and I felt a wonderful sense of exhaustion – exhaustion that comes from doing things for pleasure; exhaustion that, oddly enough, comes from relaxation.

As the sun began to set it had become quite cool, and in the car I wrapped myself up in a blanket that had been lying on the seat. The day in the sun and a few glasses of wine had made me quite sleepy, and soon I felt myself begin to nod off under the gentle rocking and vibrations of the car as Roger drove us home.

Roger and Wendy were talking amongst themselves in the front. Wendy had her hand on Roger's thigh.

"What are we going to do for dinner, babe?" Roger asked.

"We've still got some roast left from last night. We could have that cold, with some salad. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me," he replied. As he spoke, Wendy was rubbing his thigh, up and down with her hand. Every now and then her hand would stray up to his crotch. Yes, she was, even now and then she was playfully grabbing his cock – I could clearly see it from my seat in the back behind Wendy in the front.

As our journey continued I watched her as she continued to rub him. God, she had his cock in her hand now – I could even see the bulge in his shorts!

"Mmm, like that?" she whispered into his ear. It occurred to me that she must have thought I was sleeping.

Roger didn't say anything, but it was pretty obvious he was enjoying it. So was I, I had to admit. I was being treated to a private little show by my friends, and it felt a little naughty to be spying on them as I was, but exciting to be privy to something I ought not to be seeing. Anyway, what was I to do? She was feeling him up in the car with me sitting in the back seat. Just like she had done in front of me at the beach. God, what's gotten into her?

She leaned across to him again.

"Babe, want me to blow you?" she whispered. She had said softly, and for a moment I wasn't sure I had heard it right.

"Not here, not now, hun'," he whispered back. I could barely hear him "Not with Anne back there."

"It's OK hun', she's sleeping." Then she turned to me. "Hey, Anne, you awake?"

I felt a sudden sense of almost panic. I was still wearing my sun glasses, so my eyes were concealed. They couldn't tell whether I was asleep or not. If I didn't reply, if I feigned sleep, I knew what she was going to do. And I would see her doing it. I stayed silent for a moment, my mind in a kind of turmoil. I wanted to respond, because to do otherwise would be a kind of betrayal. But I also wanted...

"See," I heard Wendy whisper into his ear, giving his cock a good hard squeeze as she did, "she's out like a light. Just relax, babe. Keep your eyes on the road and relax."

"What if she wakes up?" Roger said. He seemed very nervous.

"Don't worry, she won't. And anyway, she'd probably enjoy the show. Sshh. Just relax, let me take care of you."

How would she know whether or not I'd enjoy it, I wondered. I might be mighty offended to wake up and see her sucking Roger's cock like that, for all she knew. But the fact was, even though she didn't know it, she was right – I was enjoying it, I was itching to see her do it, and now she was gently easing back the waist band of his shorts, so that his hard cock could be freed. Roger shifted in his seat to help her, and then, there it was; right before my eyes, Roger's hard cock – for the second time in one day.

I sat there, still as could be, concentrating on controlling my rapidly quickening breathing as I watched her hand slide up and down his now slick shaft. I could hardly believe my eyes, hardly believe what was going on, but almost before I had even realized it my hand had slipped down my body till it found my pussy, the movement concealed under the blanket. It felt wrong, so wrong to be watching them, but then who else, what passing drivers, would also see them? What if a truck came past? And I felt safe in the sense that they'd never know I wasn't asleep, as long as I kept up the pretence and didn't give the game away.

I heard Wendy give a little moan as she bent towards him. I watched as her lips brushed against the wet tip of her man's cock, her lips darting across the tip, tasting the wetness. I felt my own mouth watering. Oh God, she's going to do it and I'm going to see her doing it! I watched, fascinated as her tongue began to swirl around the head, her red hair dancing around his crotch. She moaned again, and then her lips parted and her mouth slid down over the head of her man's cock. Ooh, it was like the most brazenly sexual thing I had ever seen! It occurred to me that this was like some kind of pornographic experience, and yet I'd hardly ever watched a 'blue' film, much less enjoyed one. But I was enjoying this little show; watching Wendy suck her man. God, how sexy she looked as she began to suck him, her mouth gently sliding up and down, lovingly, her hand gripping the base of his shaft and Roger battling to stifle his urge to cry out in pleasure!

My body felt as if on fire. My heart was pounding in my chest, but I dared not move a muscle, other than the surreptitious flick of my wrist as my fingers rubbed up and down between my legs. I could feel the wetness now, soaking my bathers. Oooh, yes Wendy, suck him, babe! In my mind it was almost as though I was directing them, directing the action, willing her to take him into her mouth, suck that big hard shaft. I found myself imagining what Roger's cock would feel like in my mouth, and I felt my own mouth watering at the thought. Ooh yes, Wendy – suck him, worship him. Suck his big dick. Make him cum!

Oh God – was I going to see that? See him cum? Ooh, I hadn't even thought of it! But oh yes, yes, he was going to cum – I could see it in the way his body was beginning to tense, the way his hands gripped the steering wheel... Then the back of Roger's head slammed against the headrest – oh, yes, he was cumming! I watched them, spellbound, holding my breath as Wendy moaned. I watched her throat convulse as Roger stifled a growl and his body tensed savagely. Yes, he was cumming – he was shooting into her mouth! Wendy's expression was all concentration as she gripped him with her hand and sucked him hard, and there was no doubt - her mouth was being filled with her man's cum. Oh yes, it was, for there I saw it, as her mouth opened a little, for now she was moaning in some kind of triumphant pleasure, and the remaining load of sticky white liquid began to pour down the sides of his shaft like hot candle wax. I saw as she released him from her mouth, so she could scoop up the cum with her tongue. God, she licked his shaft all over, licking it up, licking him clean. I could see his cum on her cheeks, coating her lips... Oooh...

"Enjoy that?" I heard her whisper in his ear.

"Oh yes, ooh yes," he said. "Hun', you're amazing!" Then they kissed, but only briefly – Roger still had to keep the car on the road!

I laid there as still as I could manage, still quietly rubbing myself, hardly believing what I had just seen.

About 10 minutes later we had arrived at their place. When Roger pulled the car to a halt, I stretched my arms out and gave a little moan, making it look as if I had just woken up.

"Hey, sleepy head," Wendy said, "We're home now."

"I must have fallen asleep," I said with a faked yawn, and feeling rather a little but guilty about it, too.

"You were dead to the world, girl!" she laughed.

We got out and I collected up my things as Roger unloaded their stuff from the trunk.

"Coming up for a coffee?" Wendy asked.

"No thanks, Wen, I'll take a rain check. I'm really tired. Best be off, I think. But I had a really great day – thanks for inviting me!"

"Don't mention it. It was fun – we should do it again."

"Yes, love to," I said.

With that, as I waved goodbye to Roger, still unpacking his car, Wendy bade me farewell with a big hug. And then she gave me a little kiss on the lips. But as her lips met mine, her mouth was slightly open – and her tongue gently pushed into my mouth. It was only a momentary thing, but there was no mistaking it – the tip of her tongue slid inside my own lips, and for a fleeting second our tongues met before she broke off the kiss.