Car Show Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his body shift a little. His movements were delicate and precise. It occurred to me that he was trying not to wake me. I felt his other hand slide down along my inner thigh, gently clasping my leg. I felt the strengthening of his grip on my skin, and then I realized why that was: he was lifting my leg. I felt him move in closer. I felt something graze my inner thigh. Oh God. His cock. It was hard. I felt him push in towards me now, felt is hand fumbling the material of my panties, gathering them up, pushing them to one side. There was no mistaking it: his cock was hard and it rested against my inner thigh, way up high. He lifted my leg further still. I felt his cock slide up my thigh, snaking its way, as my leg lifted higher under the surprisingly strong grasp of his hand. Oh my God, this is going to happen: he is going to fuck me!

Then I felt it. The tip of Mr Darcy's cock resting gently against my lips. I just lay there, not knowing what to do, some kind of state of paralysis, my shame concealed only by my feigned sleep. What should I do now, I thought, and when no course of action entered my brain I just continued to lay there as he lifted my leg higher, so that my legs were spread wide now, open for him. I felt his body gently thrust as Mr Darcy pushed his member inside me. He didn't need to expend much effort; I was wet and open. It just slid straight in. Oh no, oh my God, Mr Darcy was inside me now!

I felt myself open up to him as he gently pushed further in. Yes, it felt good, it was what I needed, my body craved, just as my body seemed to constantly crave these days. But it was so wrong to be doing this, and that I was allowing it to happen! Another gentle thrust and a kind of involuntary thrill surged through my being as my senses focused on my pussy and the cock that now penetrated it, filling it, quenched its need. Oh God, how could this be happening?

He lay there, deep inside me, laying there still, silent. Then gently he began to move, such gentle movements of his shaft buried deep in my womb. I felt him kissing the back of my neck as his arm crept around my body, so that his hand cupped my breast. I just lay there, still feigning sleep, knowing not what to do! But it was too late now! As he kissed me just below the ear, I could hear his gentle moans. For all my misgivings, my inner torment, it was so, so touching to hear him moan; the sound was like a cry from heart, from the depths of his soul, a cry not so much of lust but almost of deep, genuine gratitude and worship, even love. I felt myself swooning as I listened to him sighing sweetly. Yes, I felt like a Goddess!

I could sense his breathing quickening; his cock began to move a little more urgently. His grip on my breast tightened. He was kind of grinding inside me, and despite myself, despite my anxiety about this highly unusual situation that I had never asked for, it felt so nice, so good! He held me tight. Oh yes, he was going to cum! I felt it, felt his body stiffen, and with a gentle surge as he moaned audibly, yes, he was cumming inside me! I felt my muscles contract around him almost of their own volition as Mr Darcy pumped his cum inside me, my muscles milking him as he gently spasmed. It was all so gentle, nothing violent or visceral about it. I didn't orgasm, but I felt that wonderful sense of fulfillment as I lay there on my side, pussy filled with hard cock, feeling Mr Darcy's heaving chest, his breath against my neck, as the satisfaction my body felt overpowered the anxiety in my brain and I felt myself begin to drift off to sleep.