Car Show Slut Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said with a kind of deep growl that seemed to have come from nowhere. "Yes, I want you to suck my man's cock."

I looked up at Roger. His eyes were pleading. His cock was pumping out another bead of sticky white fluid. His head looked as if it was about to explode.

It was a moment of reckoning. My friend was offering her man's cock to me. Did I want to suck him? Oh yes. I wanted Roger's cock in my mouth, wanted it badly, as if to confirm that, yes, that night in the car, yes, it's true: I'm just a dirty little slut that is only good for sucking cocks. Yes, I wanted Roger's cock; maybe I had always wanted it all along. I reached out my hand. I could feel their eyes upon me as my hand wrapped around Roger's member. My hand suddenly felt small as it clasped this thick, impressive appendage. I squeezed it gently, getting used to the feel of it, its warmth, squeezing out another bead of precum. Ooh, yes, it was so sexy to watch the clear fluid seep out of the tip; so, so forbidden! And yet I had full permission. I felt my mouth watering. Yes, I am going to suck Roger's cock. I want it, I want that thing in my mouth; my lips around best friend's man's cock and right in front of her eyes!

I licked the underside, looking up at Wendy as I did, as if seeking approval, or was it just a show, a declaration of my depravity? Whatever, there was certainly no question of her not approving; the look in her eye said it all. She was spellbound, in raptures, focusing completely on my face, my mouth, my tongue as I licked her man's cock. It was wet, wet with her salvia, sticky wet with his precum. I ran my tongue up the shaft till I reached the tip. Wendy's eyes were like balls of fire as she watched me. I swirled my tongue around the head of Roger's cock, my eyes fixed on Wendy's as I did, watching her gasp, hold her breath as I slid the tip of my tongue across the eye of her man's cock. My pussy was seeping now, my inner thighs damp with my depraved wetness. I was almost out of control. I was even enjoying watching her reaction, reveling in my boldness as I fixed her gaze while I enjoyed her man as only a woman can. I had done some things lately that some might ascribe as sluttish, but nothing I had ever done had ever made me feel like a totally degraded dirty little fuck slut like this. And it felt so, ooh, so good! I felt I had reached a cross road, tipped over into an unknown place, gone further, far further, than ever before, or that I would have thought possible. I felt powerfully horny. I plunged my hand between my legs. I didn't care that they could see me doing it. Fuck it, I thought as my brain boiled inside my overheating body, fuck it; I'm a slut for doing this and I'm going act like the dirty little slut I am!

I looked at Wendy, letting her see my need, my depravity. And I could tell the look in her eye almost mirrored mine. It was as though I could read her thoughts through her eyes: the panic, the depravity, the guilt. It was lust laced with love when she and I had kissed; now it was something altogether different. It was pure, latent fire.

It was time. I parted my lips wide and plunged down hard on Roger's cock, jamming it down my throat, feeling its power as I let it violate my slut mouth. I never took my eyes off Wendy has a swallowed her man's cock, and as I did I watched her gasping for breath, her face screwed up in a kind of pain. Only it wasn't pain; it was pure lust.

"Oh, God! Oooh!" she grimaced as she watched me take her man deep into my mouth.

Her words, her energy, her sexuality, her approval, her disapproval, all of it hit me deep to the core like a throb; I felt my loins convulse in ecstasy as I lifted my head and let Rog's cock flop out of my mouth, just so I could run my salivating tongue the full, enormous length, licking him from his balls right back up to the tip, lavishing the eye and then plunging back down again, all the way, all the time watching my friend's reaction.

Her mouth was open, her lips parted. She looked almost in shock. I could hear Roger groaning, could feel the vibrations of his groans right through his cock.

"Oh, oh, God, I'm going to cum if you keep doing this!" he howled.

I stopped. For a moment I was tempted to keep going, to make him cum, cum in my mouth, fill my dirty mouth with the sperm of my friend's man while she watched. Yes, that was what I wanted, but I knew, men being men, that it would be all over after that. It felt like we were only just getting started!

Rog was slumped on the bed, as if catching his breath. Wendy was looking at me, not saying anything. Then she leaned across and took my hand. She maneuvered me further up the bed. She pulled a pillow from under their immaculate queen size bed, and then laid me down. She leaned over me, panting wildly, and kissed me gently on the mouth.

"I want you to fuck him now," she said.

I didn't say anything. I just lay there. Yes, I wanted to be fucked. I needed it. Needed to be fucked by Roger, desperately, fucked by Roger while his woman watched me.

I lay there as Wendy took Roger by the hand, as if escorting him to me. I watched down between my spreadeagled legs, across my heaving chest and nipples pointing to the ceiling as Roger kneeled on the bed before me, his cock reaching for the sky, his eyes aflame. He lowered himself down, down onto my body. I felt the weight of his masculine frame, the feel of his skin as he lay down on top of me, sliding his arms under my body. He looked down at me, as if asking permission for what he was about to do. I felt the tip of his cock graze against my opening as he kissed me, kissed me gently at first and then invaded my mouth with his tongue. I was sopping wet. I felt my hips push up against him, willing him inside me. I glanced to my left, to Wendy. She was watching it all. Looking into my eyes, and then her gaze would dart down to the other end of the bed, watching the point where her man's cock was about to penetrate her best friend.

She sat on the bed, holding my hand. Instinctively my other hand reached around to grab Roger's ass, and I felt the muscles of his ass contract as he pushed the head of his cock into me, maybe only an inch, but inside me. Oh God, Roger's cock was inside me! Wendy sighed as she saw it, her mouth opened, a look that combined wonderment and lust and something else on her face. Then she would quickly avert her gaze back to my face, as if not knowing where to look, or being unable but wanting to see everything at once.

Roger looked into my eyes, a sly grin on his face now, almost a look of insolence. Like he was enjoying a dirty slut, knowing that a hard cock was all she craved, and it was he that was going to give it to her. Seeing that look on his face only magnified my craving. He was still barely inside me, barely even moving. I felt my muscles contract against him. God, he was teasing me! I was aware I was gently moaning now, moaning in need; God how I needed it! Please!

"Fuck her," Wendy hissed with an aggression that almost startled me. "Do it, Rog, fuck her!"

With that, he moved, plunging his hard cock all the way inside me! Ooohh! Oh, it felt so good! My body convulsed as my senses fixated on the big cock inside me, on Roger's powerful body now pushing me into the bed, filling me, his strong arms wrapped around my small body as he anchored himself to my body, so he could thrust himself inside me even harder. Ooh, oh yes!

Wendy was sitting there, watching, but her hand was between her legs, her mouth was open and her eyes were as if on stalks, wide, in total astonishment at what she was witnessing.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she cried as her finger plunged inside her, as she watch me being fucked by her man. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Fuck her darling -- fuck her! Ooh, yes!"

And he obliged, grunting as he heard his woman's chants of encouragement, thrusting his cock inside me, gripping my body powerfully. Ooh, and all the while Wendy squeezed my hand tightly, squeezing it almost in rhythm with her man's deep thrusts. She was looking deep into my eyes as Roger fucked me, fucked me hard; and the look of fierce lust on her face, the energy of it, almost seemed to tap into my desperate need. "Oh God, fuck me!" I heard myself scream. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Wait!"

Wendy had grabbed Roger, almost literally tearing him from me.

"Wait. Roll onto your side," she said to me. "I want to watch, I want to see."

I felt a stab of near pain as Roger pulled out me. I quickly rolled onto my side and Roger came around from the back, just as Wendy directed. Roger lifted my leg and positioned himself so that his cock could slide back inside me. Oh yes!

Lying on my side, Roger gently fucking me from behind, my upper leg shamefully hoist skyward to give him easier access, I felt completely exposed as Wendy resumed her position on the bed, now completely entranced with the lewd sight I must have presented as her man's cock slid in and out of my wet hole. Roger's lower arm was wrapped around my shoulder, pinning my body powerfully against his so that he could better penetrate me. And it was all there to see; for her to see.

He was grunting obscenely as he fucked me, filling me. I felt tiny; my God, he was so powerful! Wendy was still holding my hand, her mouth open, her eyes wide as she took in the bizarre scene. She was panting almost uncontrollably; there were tears in her eyes. But I could hardly stay focused, focused on anything other than what Roger was doing to me. There was a real violence to the way he was taking me, thrusting inside me so hard, thumping my body; oh God, oh God, I was going to cum, I could feel it building inside! "Yes Rog, yes Rog, yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I screamed. Wendy squeezed my hand tighter. Oh God, oh God, yes, don't stop! I was crying out, willing him on, to take me harder, harder!

Then I heard Rog moan, felt his muscles contract. Oh God, he's going to cum! Wendy must have sensed it; she did, I could feel it through her hand. She half screamed and lunged across me to grab her man round the head and bring his lips to hers. I could her hear moaning and sobbing as she kissed him, just as his body convulsed and pumped the first load of his cum inside. Oh that moment, yes! God, they were near screaming in pleasure, and that raw emotion and the sensation of Rog's orgasm sent me over the edge. I felt like I had been rocketed into the sky and left to fall back to earth, in an exhilarating descent, faster, faster, faster! The sensation flooded through my body and everything slowed down, went quiet as a kind of peace descended upon me.

Wendy was looking into my eyes now, studying me, smiling. She brought her lips to mine. We lay there as she wrapped her arms around me, around Roger, still spooned around my back, his hard, spent cock still inside me. She kissed me; I kissed her back. She looked deep into my eyes and kissed me again. It felt like we were looking into one another's souls. We were. At that moment I felt, I felt loved. And I loved her, my sweet Wendy. She was gently caressing the side of my face as I closed my eyes. Lovely, dazzling, indefinable images flashed across my brain as I felt myself sliding gently and wonderfully towards sleep.

12