Car Show Slut Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was checking me out, too, his eyes drinking in my body. I looked down my chest. The opening in the front of my dress was rather dramatic. You could almost see half my breast. He was looking at my tits very intently.

"So, um, you're working tomorrow, not tonight," he said.

"Yes," I replied with a little chuckle. Somehow I found him funny, in an absurd kind of way.

"Well," he said, glancing down at his watch, "tomorrow is only an hour or so away now. In fact, on the east coast, where I come from, right now it already is tomorrow."

"Hmm," I said in reply, "is that right?"

I could feel my breath quicken, my heart beating fast in my chest. He seemed prepared to push the point. I was playing it cool, but I wasn't sure I was liking where this seemed to be going now. I was worried things were heading to a point where I would might even have to make a scene. I could just walk out now, but somehow I felt I would feel very foolish doing so. No, just ride it out. Finish your drink and go.

"So," he said, as he moved in closer. He placed his hand on my thigh. I didn't remove it. I felt almost as if caught, somehow; unable to move my arms to move his hand away.

"So, Angie, you aren't working today, but you are working tomorrow. Let's just pretend for a moment that we are in New York, where it already is tomorrow. Hmm?"

"Um, OK," I said. What else could I say? But God, I was sounding like a frightened child. I almost felt like it too. Come on girl, get it together! But then it came.

"So, Angie," he said, pausing to look me straight in the eye, "how much?"

His words hit me like a hammer, even though I should have seen it coming. But there it was -- I had more or less been pretending to be a whore, and now I had just been propositioned like a whore... I paused for a moment, almost panicking. I didn't quite know what to say. I felt as if pinned to the wall, unable to think clearly.

"Well?" he continued, "what's your price?"

I had to do something!

"Five hundred," I said.

Oh God, what did I just say! I felt I'd suddenly crossed the line -- I'd named my price, confirmed to him with my own mouth what he already believed to be true: that I was a hooker! Somehow I hadn't given the consequences their due weight before I opened my mouth to speak, but now it was too late. It was out there: five hundred. What if he accepts? No way. No way will he at that price. No man would pay a hooker that much, surely. I felt almost ecstatic -- I had gotten away with it, played out being a hooker, experienced what it felt like to be priced as a common slut -- and set the price too high as an escape.

"Hmm," he said. "Five hundred." Now he was scrutinizing me like I was some kind of prized jewel, looking me up and down. His hand on my thigh had risen to the edge of my skirt. He was flicking his finger at the hem. He was staring at my tits, my erect nipples, studying them. I could see the lust, the need, it was palpable in his eyes. Oh God, was he really serious thinking about it? He leaned in a bit closer.

"You are a very pretty girl," he said. I watched passively as he raised his hand off my leg and let his finger run up my hip, along my waist, till it reached my breast. He gently cupped my breast in his fingers, feeling it, lightly squeezing -- and I was doing nothing about it, just sitting there, letting him touch me, as if I was petrified, numb.

His fingers found my nipple, gently tweaking it. Oh my God, I couldn't believe he was doing this, that it was happening in a public place, and that I was letting him! I felt like some kind of merchandise he was examining, judging its worth.

"Five hundred is a lot of money," he said as he continued to fondle me. "How about three fifty?"

Yes, I sighed to myself. Yes -- a way out of this, an escape!

"No," I said firmly, taking a deep breath and gathering my wits about me once more. "The price is five hundred."

He let go of my breast. I sighed with relief. But then...

"All right," he said. "Five hundred it is. Shall we go to my room?"

My God! My mind spun in a whirlpool of panic. I opened my mouth to speak but no words escaped. Next thing I knew he was on his feet and gesturing me to join him with a firm hand around my waist. I felt myself slide off the stool till my feet found the floor, and then we were off, just like that, heading for the elevator, his hand falling down off my waist to rest on my ass as he escorted me out of the bar. I entered the elevator with him. He pressed the button for his floor. I stood there in some kind of silent terror, neither of us speaking. As the elevator rose up through the building, I felt his hand sneak up and onto my left breast, squeezing it, fondling, rubbing his fingers over my nipples. I looked down. My nipples were hard and pointing through the fabric of my dress.

"Honey, you've got great tits. So firm, so round... ooohh yeah."

"Thank you," I said in a meek and almost inaudible whisper. It didn't even sound like my voice. And - thank you! I thanked him for feeling up my tits -- and I'd just agreed to... I'd just agreed to fuck this man for five hundred dollars! What have I done!

The elevator chimed as the doors opened at his floor. His hand returned to my ass as we walked out into the hallway, guiding me down the hall until we reached his room. He swiped the key card and opened the door. This was it. I could turn and run away right now, and it would be all over. But my feet felt like clay. I seemed to have lost the power to act on my own behalf. I had relinquished power, seemed to have handed it over to him with the transaction to which I had just agreed. I had sold myself. For five hundred dollars I had sold myself for the night to a fat middle aged man I didn't even know.

I entered the room. It looked exactly like my room, and for a split second I even thought I was safe and sound back in my own room. That it had just been a bad dream. But this was no dream.

"Make yourself at home," he said as he headed to the bathroom. "I'll just be a minute."

I sat on the bed. On the bed where in a few moments time this man is going to fuck me. What had I done? I felt like I was about to cry. God, Anne, get a grip! I sat there thinking. How had I let it get to this point? I hadn't been forced. I had let it happen. The idea of being a whore had turned me on. That's how it got this far. And now I was going to be a whore. Oh, Anne, how could you? But then I thought about what was to come. We were going to have sex. The terms of the transaction, were one to call it that, had been settled. It was agreed. It was going to happen. I would just have to make the best of it. And because, like such a fool, I had largely orchestrated this dilemma myself, there and then I decided: you've caused it to happen, because in theory, as a theoretical concept, you wanted it. Now it was beyond the theoretical, it was reality, and you let it become reality. So now you must try to accept the reality, try even to enjoy it, just as the mere idea of it made you horny. Ride it out. Experience it for real. Be a whore for real and see what it feels like for real. It only has to be once. You have, as that old saying goes, made your bed, so now you've got to lie in it. Not a bad pun, that, I found myself thinking, but I wasn't laughing. There was nothing to feel amused about: Anne, this man has just paid you for the privilege of using your body. When he comes out of that bathroom he's going to give you five hundred dollars, and you will thank him, and then you will...

"Hey babe, sorry I took so long."

He was naked now. His cock was rock hard, jutting out lewdly and slapping against his portly stomach as he walked towards me. I watched him reach into his suit and pull out his wallet. He took out the money.

"There you go, five hundred. Now, let's see you out of that pretty dress."

I thanked him as he placed the money in my hand and I slipped it into my purse. I stood and turned to him, and began to pull my dress off.

"Hey, Angie, slow it down. Not so fast. Make it sexy."

"OK," I said.

I thought of the night at the strip club, when all those men were watching me. God, I didn't feel so bad about that, about exposing myself in front of all those men, and here I was with just one man. Yes, I'll give him a show, I'll give him his five hundred's worth.

I looked him in the eye and ran my hands up my body, playing with the hem of my dress, lifting it, but letting it fall before I showed him anything. He was sitting in the chair watching me, concentrating intently, his hard cock pointing straight at me. I began to rub my tits, rubbing my hands all over my body. I felt my body begin to move, to gently dance, my hips swaying as my hands returned to the hem of my dress. I lifted it up. I showed him, then I let the dress fall back down. He was grinning madly.

"Ooh yeah," he growled.

I smiled at him, at his compliment. I was feeling better about this now; it wasn't going to be as traumatic as I'd first thought. I could get through it. I reached behind my head, to the zipper. I slowly unzipped the dress, watching his reaction, the look of wild anticipation as I slowly slid the little black dress off my shoulders. I let it fall down on the left side, till my breast popped free. My nipple was hard. I could sense my breathing quickening. I let the dress fall off the other shoulder, letting it fall down, down my waist. I looked at him. He was in rapture. I wiggled my hips as the dress continued on its way down. I grabbed the material and slid it over my hips, and let it fall till it was nothing more than a tiny pool of fabric on the floor. I stepped out of it, now wearing nothing but my black heels. He just watched me, mouth open, wide eyed and staring. For a moment, I felt strangely powerful, almost like I was suddenly in control.

I stood there naked in front of him as his eyes devoured my body. He was panting, I could sense it.

"Honey, get on that bed and spread your legs."

I did as he asked, looking into his eyes as I opened my thighs, and let my hand lightly rub across my pussy. God I was so wet. I slid my finger inside, plunged it inside as I watched him, and I felt almost a sense of liberation, for even though I had been bought and paid for, I felt a kind of freedom, a freedom to abandon myself, shed my whole identity, to become a slut, a total whore prepared to do anything for money.

"Lick your fingers."

I did as he commanded. I tasted myself. I sucked my finger, pushing it in and out of my mouth, just like I would soon be sucking on his cock, because surely that's what he will want his whore to do.

"Ooohh yeah! Damn that clit ring is fucking hot! Never had a girl with piercings before!"

I was rubbing my nipples as he spoke, feeling the nipple pins. Yes, my piercings are sexy. I am sexy. I'm a fucking sexy little slut with a pierced clit and nipples. I'm a slut for five hundred dollars!

I lay on the bed, tweaking my nipples, waiting for him, legs spread for him, wet, open, ready. I heard him get up out of the chair and walk towards me.

"I'm gonna eat that sweet pussy of yours Angie," he said, and I watched as his head went down between my legs. I felt his hot breath on my thighs, his wet tongue as it ran gently along the length of my slit. Ooohh yes...

He kept at it, his tongue lapping at my slit, up and down, up and down. Ooohhh... Then he plunged it deep inside me. Oohh, yes! My body shuddered; oh my God, he's fucking me with his tongue! Oohh....

And then he stopped.

He climbed up on top of me, his fat belly, his hard cock, the wet tip, right there in front of my face.

"Suck it."

I opened my mouth as he thrust forward. I felt the sticky wetness on my tongue as the head of his cock invaded my opened mouth, that familiar taste: male. He just shoved it straight in with a kind of controlled violence, and once I was over the initial shock I began to concentrate on the sensation of it, the thickness, the feel of his skin inside my mouth. It felt good. Nasty. How good it felt to have a cock in my mouth, literally filled with cock, like it was made for it, so natural, so right, but so wrong.

"Suck that cock. Oohh, yeah; you're enjoying this you little whore, aren't you!"

I just looked up at him. He was grimacing as he frantically fed his member into my mouth, thrusting it, in, out, in out. He was literally fucking my mouth, using it, he was grunting, moaning, and I felt almost a weird sense of pride that I could take everything he was doing to me, and that I was causing him so much pleasure. God, it was true, his cock felt so good; and how he just literally dominated me with his shaft, how he violated me!

Then he pulled it out.

"I'm gonna fuck you now Angie," he grunted as he slid down my body and positioned his cock against my opening. I felt it there, the head against my open lips as he lined it up, but he wasn't so rough this time, instead pausing, looking down at the coupling of my open lips and the head of his member, as if in fascination.

"God that looks hot," he said. "Yeah, look at that. Girl, you're so fucking wet!"

I was laying back, panting, the sensations building as he gently pushed his cock inside me just that little more.

"Ooh, yeah. Baby, you like that? You like my cock?"

Oh God, he was teasing me now, and yes, I did like it, I did want his cock. I didn't answer him but oh God, yes, I needed it! Just fuck me, just do it. Put it in, put it in!

And then he did. I felt his body thrust as he shoved his cock deep inside with one violent movement. Oohh, my back arched involuntarily as though I had been speared! He was deep inside me, all the way, with just one thrust. His body slumped on top of mine, his hips gently pushing, his cock deep inside my womb. I could feel his breath against the side of my face.

"You like that, don't you." he said into my ear as he shook his hips, grinding his pelvis against mine. I realized could feel his balls up against my ass.

"Yes," I breathed.

Then he started moving, gently at first, and then he built up a powerful rhythm. Watching him above me, as his straightened arms gripped my shoulders so hard I thought he would bruise me, he looked so powerful, the most powerful man I had ever seen. And then he really got going, ravaging me with big long strokes of his cock, his balls banging against my ass as he fucked me harder than I ever dreamed was possible. Oh God, I thought he would tear me apart! He just kept going: Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Oohh, I could feel myself building to a climax, oohhh he was going to make me cum, this disgusting fat man who had paid me five hundred to fuck me. Oh my God, my God, he's fucking me so hard, he's fucking me!!

I watched him grimace menacingly as he towered above me, thumping my little body, for a felt so small under his large frame. His face was contorted, bright red, and then he screamed a low growl as pumped me even harder. God, he was cumming! Oh yes, yes, fucking cum, cum in me, cum in me, fill me with cum, yes, yes... Oohh...

He was grunting and moaning as I felt him explode his seed deep inside me, and my body reveled in the sensation. I squeezed him tight and felt his body convulse in ecstasy as he emptied himself inside me. The whole thing had been very fast. I didn't cum, but it still felt wonderful. He lay on top for about 10 minutes, and for a moment I forgot the fact that I'd been paid as a whore for this.

I could feel his cock going soft inside me. After a while it just slipped out, and he eased himself off me. Next thing I knew, he was snoring. Time for me to go, I said to myself. I slipped back into my dress and grabbed my bag. Down the hall to the elevator, I noticed the clock on the wall. It was after midnight. 'Tomorrow' I mused to myself.

How strange. I'd just been paid five hundred dollars and been given an amazing sexual experience, even it was fairly short. But it was time to put an end to this night, time for bed -- tomorrow, when I really was working, was an important day.

I stepped into the elevator. There was already someone in it; a man. He looked me up and down, checking me out. I checked my reflection in the shiny paneled wall inside the elevator. My hair was a mess. I had the look, well, I had that 'just fucked' look about me.

"Nice night?" he said.

"Yeah, not bad. And you?"

"Oh, pretty quiet."

As the elevator rose and the brief conversation stopped, I had a little laugh to myself. I could have said, 'yeah, I had a great night, I just fucked a guy for five hundred bucks, and I loved it, and right now I can feel his cum starting to leak out of my slutty little pussy and slide down my thighs'. But of course I didn't.

I got back to my room and fell on the bed, falling asleep almost straight away.

Next morning I awoke to as the alarm went off at 6am. I showered and made a coffee, and then quickly finished off my work in preparation for the presentation. I would be meeting their representatives in the lobby at nine.

Going down in the elevator, dressed in my business clothes and carrying my case, it almost felt like a different world from the goings on from the night before. But I couldn't be thinking of that right now; right now I had a big job in front of me. I saw the reps from the firm waiting for me in the lobby. I was feeling a little nervous, because this was a very important contract and I would have to be on my game to pull it off. Confidence Anne, think confidence!

"Hi, Anne Johnson," I said, offering my hand.

"Hi Anne, Pete Miller, pleased to meet you. And this is my colleague, Jeff Wilson. Mr Jones is already waiting for us in the conference room, so shall we?"

Jones was the head man of the firm. Pete and Jeff were his marketing execs. I followed them to the conference room. The door opened and there was Mr Jones seated at the head of the table. He looked up at me. When I saw his face, I felt like my heart had seized. Oh my God. It was him! Mr Jones was Bill, the man from last night!