Car Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers

JT wasn't fully withdrawn before she felt hands grab her leg and spin her around on the table, with the help of her free leg. Seeing Ben on his knees towering above her, he grabbed her hips as she raised her pelvis to accept his member. Using her arms to help hold her up, she realized she was laying on top of a pool cue and found it very uncomfortable. Fortunately, someone slid the cue out from under her and she was able to get comfortable. Ben slipped his cock into her well-lubed pussy as his hand reached up and massaged her free breast.

"Ya' like it babe? This is what you want?" he said almost angrily.

"Yessss " Cheryl replied almost breathlessly.

As Ben thrust in and out, she suddenly saw a cock jutting out in front of her face. Not seeing who it belonged to, she grabbed it anyways, and stuffed it into her mouth. As she slurped and gagged a couple of times, it was Ben between her legs that was driving her wild making it difficult to concentrated on the cock in her mouth.

As Ben sped up he cried out "YEAH TAKE IT BITCH " as he shot his load into her waiting cunt. David had never talked dirty to her like that, but she found it pushed her over the edge with her strongest orgasm of the day. It took a few seconds to realize that the cock had fallen out of her mouth and Joe was quickly trying to reposition her head so he could enter her mouth again.

After a couple of deep breaths, she was ready for the shaft again. As he pumped into her open mouth, muffling any groans, she realized Ben was still shouting at her, calling her a "slut." Even though she hated such terms, she found a perverse pleasure hearing them from this older, rougher man.

Growing increasingly uncomfortable in her current position, she took the chance with no one between her legs to roll over onto her side. Sitting up on her elbow, she continued sucking. She felt Joe begin to tense and suddenly jets of hot semen shot into her throat. Managing not to gag, she continued sucking him until he pulled out and rubbed his saliva and cum covered member on her face.

Tired, she rolled back onto her back, with her legs still hanging over the table. Not seeing the other men nearby, she simply lay there breathing deeply.

She must have dozed off, because the next thing she knew, someone was poking her arm. Looking up she saw Sam standing above her. Realizing she was sprawled on the table nude and covered with cum, she sat up as quickly as she could. Looking around she didn't see anyone else.

Trying to get down from the table, she reached out to Sam, who just stood watching without offering any help. Getting down very ungracefully, she looked for her clothing. Seeing her blouse and pants on the floor next to the table, she noticed that they were stained with drying cum. The men must have cleaned themselves with her clothes. Looking around, she spotted the men, dressed and sitting at a table watching her with big smiles.

Starting to put on her stained, wet clothes Sam said, "nah...you aint gonna need those yet bitch." Cheryl froze as she noticed the men were now standing and approaching the table again. Overwhelmed with feelings of guilt she shook her head and said: "I can't, I really need to go home."

Ignoring her, the men moved in, Cheryl was forcibly grabbed by the back of her head and kissed hard. Fortunately, Sam no longer had the tobacco in his mouth but she could taste the vile strong flavor of it. He thrust his tongue deep into her mouth and though scared did nothing to resist. As his lips remained locked to her mouth, he pushed her back toward the pool table and helped her hop back up on the edge.

He continued kissing her as if he hadn't kissed anyone for years. It was overpowering and Cheryl found that she enjoyed the sensation of total powerlessness. She couldn't have stopped it, not that she wanted to. Her pussy, once again was wet, preparing for what it hoped was to come.

Pushing her down on the table, Sam removed his pants and joined Cheryl on the table. Not speaking, he straddled her chest, grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved his large member down her throat.

To avoid gagging, she sucked on him only pulling away to catch her breath. Bobbing up and down on his cock seemed to unfaze Sam; he sat there with a cold, unimpressed look on his face. Encouraged to work on him harder, she took his cock as far down her throat as she could. Stunned she was able to take the whole thing she looked up and saw the same stony glare.

Pulling himself away from her, he looked through her. Getting off the pull table, he flipped her onto her stomach. "Get me a beer, and lube" he said to some unknown spectator. A few seconds later she felt a cool substance being rubbed around and into her asshole.

Terrified, she struggled to get up and cried "No, not that, I can't . . . "

Before she could finish her sentence, he pushed her back down and slapped her ass very forcefully as she felt someone grab her wrists. Looking up, she saw JT with a smug grin on his face.

Rubbing his swollen member over her tight anus, Sam was playing with her as he slapped her butt cheeks with his raging hard on. He then pressed the head of his cock against her virgin sphincter.

As her asshole spread and her whole body shook, Sam pulled away and quickly inserted a finger. Thrusting it in and out to open her up, Cheryl sighed in relief and pleasure and relaxed a little. JT kept his tight hold on her wrists, so she was still at the mercy of Sam.

It felt like a faucet was turned on in her pussy, all of her sticky pussy juice mixed with cum ran down her leg. Another finger was inserted in her asshole and Cheryl bucked as another orgasm coursed through her tired body.

Sam pulled out his fingers, reached up and put them into her mouth. The pungent musky scent mixed with lube excited her greatly. Wanting him to put his fingers back in her ass, she mumbled, "ung...more."

Spreading her cheeks, the top of his cock was pressed against her anus again. Scared and nervous she pushed away as best she could as the head of Sam's cock slowly entered her tight hole.

Placing his hands on her hips, he pushed himself deeper inside her. As her sphincter muscle spasmed, a gasp of pain and a slight scream escaped Cheryl's throat. Her back arched as she took the cock in and this was met with a tightening grip on her wrists. Thinking the worst has to be over, she took a deep breath only to be met with longer and harder thrusts. Screams and grunts rang from Cheryl's mouth as her ass was used as Sam's plaything.

His groans began joining her quiet whimpering. She knew he was approaching his own climax. A final hard thrust told her he shot his load deep into her tired, worn out bowels. At the same time, her pussy replied with a thunderous orgasm of its own, adding to the sticky wet mess already on her legs.

As he pulled out and her wrists were released, Cheryl stayed where she was, with her legs hanging over the pool table sprawled out. Closing her eyes, she lay there panting. When she finally regained her senses, she stood up and looked for her clothes and cell phone. Embarrassed, she quickly dressed and headed to the doors avoiding making eye contact with Billie.

As she reached the door, Billie hollered, "hey, Sam wanted me to give this to you."

A smile spread across her face and she surprised her self how quickly she bounded back to the bar. Seeing the paper Billie held, her face collapsed.

It was a bill for the car repair. *****

Seven months later, Cheryl and David were relaxing on the couch. David enjoyed touching and rubbing Cheryl's pregnant belly. He couldn't keep his hands off of her. Loving the attention, their already good sex life got better. Not quite as good as... her thought was interrupted when David asked,

"So, have you decided on a name for her?"

Smiling she said, "I like Samantha."

Then Cheryl thought to herself with some regret, "sure, Sam's the one man who's not the father, but in all likely hood, neither is David."

"Me too" replied David as he rubbed her belly. "Can't wait to meet you, Sam."

A big smile spread across Cheryl's face.

Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers
12