Car Wash

Story Info
A story for males.
1.7k words
3.81
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3:09pm. I silently wait for you to pull up in my driveway, while peering out of my window. I double check my outfit, hoping it's cute but not too...skanky. A spaghetti strapped top and mid thigh pleated mini skirt seems right.

*BEEP BEEP*

Looking out of the window and waving to you, I slip on some heels, grab my bag and run downstairs, out of the door - and in the passenger seat of your car. "Hey, you're late!" I say giggling, making you look startled. "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you." you reply, breaking into a smile and slightly blushing. "I can't wait to get this weekend started. So where are you taking me first?" Looking ahead as you start the car and pull out of my driveway, you reply with two words. "Car wash."

As you drive us there to your garage, you notice that my skirt is really high up, catching your attention at the corner of your eye. Your hand moves from the gear stick - to my leg, slowly creeping up. As your hand moves up my thigh, I place my hand on top of yours, moving it closer. The garage comes into view, and you pull your hand away, placing it on the steering wheel.

"I just need to go into the office, make sure the interns are working everything properly. Don't move, I'll be right back." you say, opening the door and getting out of the car. I watch you head over to the office and I throw my head back on the head rest, and slip off my heels as I close my eyes.

Once in the office, you're greeted by the guys that work there. "Hey, who's that girl in your car?" they say teasingly as they laugh amongst themselves. "About that actually, she's someone that I'm going to spend alot of time with these two days...we're going for a weekend away. So-" the boys interrupt you like hooligans, making inappropriate comments and gestures. "So you want the car wash to start you off? Classic." one of them says laughing. You roll your eyes. "Yes. If everything goes to plan and I'm-or rather we're satisfied, you guys might just get a bonus." The boys look around at each other smirking. "Well enjoy your car wash-it might just be a bit longer and messier than usual..." your colleague replies, throwing you some condoms.

A few moments later I'm joined by you in the car, and I open my eyes and look at you. "Okay, we can go through now." you say, starting the car up and glancing at me. As you drive, you fix your position and I hear a slight rustling of something in your pocket. Peeking out, is a condom. I look away and blush, knowing what you want immediately and satisfied that you want me. I become wet at the mere thought of it. "I m-missed you..." I stammer, writhing in my seat and making my skirt ride up so high that you can start to see that I'm not wearing any panties. "But I only went out for a minute!" laughing, you brush your hands against my cheek and I turn my head and kiss your fingers, looking into your eyes as I do so. Before I know it, darkness has enveloped us; we're in the car wash, and you've taken our seatbelts off. "Let's get in the back, it's warmer there." While waiting for me to crawl into the back, you draw the blind over every window, blocking out daylight and any chance of surveillance.

You lean forward and press your lips against mine, your hand cradling my cheek, while your other hand traces my body, resting on my chest and then moving down, onto my thigh and under my skirt. You feel how wet I am, and you insert your finger inside me, causing immense waves of pleasure to jolt through my body. I moan loudly and you smile through the kiss. I feel more of your fingers slip inside me, and they're so warm and soft yet rough. My legs are wide open, wrapped around you, my skimpy skirt bunched around my hips and your hand is supporting my lower back, caressing my upper body and making its way to my breasts. My nipples are hard and pointed, blatantly showing through my top despite my padded bra. As we kiss, our tongues explore each others mouths, and everytime I moan I feel you smile. By now, I'm so wet that it's dripping out of me, all over my inner thighs, on your knuckles and even down your wrist. "I don't think it's just my car that needs cleaning" your lips say ever so quietly, your breath warming my lips.

Taking my top off with one hand, you reveal me to the coldness of your car, and I throw my hips forward-trying to shuffle next to your warm body, causing me to push against your hand in-between my legs. Your fingers go even deeper and I moan so loudly, your hand getting drenched in my juices. You're kissing my breasts, right above my bra, working your way down my torso until you're at the place only meant for you, gently withdrawing your fingers in the meanwhile.

We're a quarter way through the car wash now and I'm lying on the backseat, my legs wide open around you and your face is inches away from my sex. Our eyes meet. Then suddenly, the whirring machines go silent, the car is still and the only thing about to be cleaned right now is me. The car wash has stopped, and our car, unreachable within - is stuck here. Panic must be etched on my face because you immediately reassure me. "Don't worry, it happens alot, they'll sort it out and we'll be out of here within 10 minutes or so." My eyebrows raised and my lips parted, I'm about so say something before your tongue slides into me and I can't protest. Legs weak, breathless and sensitive to your touch I have no choice but to surrender. While tasting me, your tongue expertly flicks into places unknown, playing and teasing me, daring me to climax. Hands sliding over my hips and onto my breasts, they rub me roughly, wet fingers tracing my nipples that stand to attention. My body, more or less naked, is tingling, anticipating what's to come. Your face is submerged beneath me, between my inner thighs; occasional moans making me wet as I feel the vibration from every "mmm" that escapes you. While distracted with your wandering hands on my body, you reach my G spot...and everything just freezes for a moment and then the tension explodes, my back arched. A flood of my liquid seeps into your mouth and my eyes closed with overwhelming pleasure.

We're still stuck here but I really don't give a fuck.

I open my eyes and prop myself up with on my elbows. Looking back up at me, your face hovering above my warm, tingling pussy, I notice that your eyes are glazed with desire. My hands around your face, I pull you towards me, noticing how your cheeks and lips glisten with the taste of me. Again, our mouths meet. Kissing you passionately, my tongue runs over your lip, wiping the taste of me off your lips and out of your mouth but not your memory. Your hot body is intimately connected to mine, as you lie over me. I unbutton your shirt, and my breasts press against your chest in our close embrace. After some fumbling I manage to get your trousers off, leaving you in your boxers. Expertly slipping them off, I unleash you. Feeling your huge length stretch against my leg, I hesitate about letting you in...you feel so big. Too big. I don't know whether you'd fit. Gently bringing my legs apart, placing yourself in-between again, you break away and look into my eyes - sensing my apprehension. "Don't worry." Your voice alone reassures me, and I move my legs further apart and up to make space for you. You get up off me and kneel, reaching for the condom packet that's in your jacket pocket on your seat in the front. As you open it, my hand reaches up and you drop the condom into my hand. I stretch it as gently as I can over your throbbing erection, leaving some space at the head for you to come. Once my job is done, your body hovers over mine and for a third time are lips are dancing together in an erotic dance.

You slide in - only partially though, to let me stretch over you and tease me.

Slowly, you slide out.

Then you slide back in, allowing me more of you this time.

Back out.

Back in, giving me more each time, harder each time, seeing how far you can go. As we get used to the rhythm of our coupling my hips respond, moving up and taking more of you.

In and out, strokes getting faster, harder, deeper, our voices getting louder from whispers to screams. With each stroke, the air you bring cools my body.

After a chain of vigorous strikes, you slam into me.

The machines start abruptly and the car is moving again.

Our bodies collide, and we can hear our bodies coming together as we fuck hard. Each slap of our bodies colliding brings you closer to the brink, ready to come.

We both feel it. Your dick throbs inside me, and you don't withdraw. In that moment, you come inside me, and our bodies loosen, the tension released. You kiss my forehead as you continue to come, pouring out of your condom and out of me, down my thighs and probably on your car seat.

Propped on your elbows, your face above mine, you look into my eyes while still inside me and say:

"Best car wash EVER".

Light starts to peer in through the windscreen. You slide out of me, and slide my top over my head and back on me. I sit up, pulling my skirt over my legs while you get your pants back on. Finally, I button up your shirt, and climb back into the front. You watch, squeezing my butt as I get into my seat. You leave the blinds up of the windows in the back seat, blocking outside view. I look behind at the backseat. "I didn't realise what a mess we made" I say, laughter in my voice.

"Never mind. We're definitely going to get messier than this" you say with a wink.