Cara, Daddy, and Uncle Johnny Ch. 03

Story Info
Uncle Johnny helps Daddy fuck Cara.
2k words
4.59
482.7k
504

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait for you to suck my dick, princess," Daddy told me. "But first, I need to be inside my baby girl's hot pussy."

"Yes please, Daddy!" I said. I was so ready to start fucking my daddy.

"Why don't you sit on Uncle Johnny's lap while I get ready?" Daddy said, starting to move me from his lap as he got up. "Johnny, help her take the rest of her clothes off, would you?"

"Sure thing," Uncle Johnny said, pulling me all the way onto his lap, my legs on either side of his legs, his half-hard cock pressing up under my ass. "Let's get this skirt and bikini top off you, pun'kin."

Uncle Johnny untied my bikini top while I undid the buttons of my skirt. We threw them both on the ground and then Uncle Johnny put his hands on my naked waist.

"Scoot forward just a bit, pun'kin," he said. I moved forward on his knees, and one hand left my hip to fumble in his lap. "Now reach behind you and spread those pretty cheeks for me."

I shivered as he directed me. "Yes, Uncle Johnny," I said, reaching behind me and spreading my ass cheeks wide for him. He groaned and growled out, "I love it when you obey me. Almost as much as I love your little asshole. This asshole is mine later, do you hear me?"

"Yes, sir," I said to him, my whole body shivering again as I imaged Uncle Johnny's big dick thrusting in and out of my little asshole.

I could feel Uncle Johnny's hips jerk under me when I called him "sir". Seems like something I'll have to do more of, I thought.

"Good girl," he told me. "Now scoot back toward me again."

Still holding my cheeks apart, I scooted back on his lap and felt him position his dick between my spread ass cheeks, sliding right up between them.

"Until I can actually get inside that ass or pussy of yours, this will feel great on my dick," Uncle Johnny told me, pulling me back against his chest now, his hands on my breasts for the first time, jiggling them in his palms, feeling the bounce and how much they overflowed his big hands.

"I like the way you feel back there," I confessed, as we watched my daddy take off all of his clothes.

Once again, I was treated to the sight of Daddy's hard pecs, washboard stomach, and for the first time, I could see his happy trail leading down to his swollen cock, bigger than Uncle Johnny's, so hard it was standing up almost against his abs, large balls hanging down below.

I gasped, seeing him fully naked for the first time, and my hands flew to my mouth. "Oh, Daddy," I breathed, staring at his huge cock, wondering how he was going to fit that inside me. "You're so big! That's not going to fit!"

Daddy grinned down at me, while Uncle Johnny pulled on my nipples, sending little jolts of pleasure straight to my clit. Daddy fisted his cock, bringing it down to point directly at me.

"Sure it will, princess," Daddy told me soothingly. "We'll take it nice and slow and make sure that you can take all of Daddy in that pretty little pussy of yours."

"M'kay, Daddy," I told him, but I still wasn't convinced.

"First," Daddy said, starting to spread the precum around his cockhead as he watched Uncle Johnny feel me up, "why don't you spread those legs wide again and show Daddy how you get nice and wet?"

Uncle Johnny spread his legs so that mine had to, too, and my pussy was again on display for my Daddy.

"I can see you're already a little bit wet from when you came earlier," Daddy said, "but we need to make sure you're dripping for me when I finally fuck you. Touch yourself, baby girl. Show Daddy and Uncle Johnny how good you make yourself feel."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, leaning my head back on Uncle Johnny's shoulder, and bringing both hands down to my pussy, pushing my breasts together between my arms, making them bulge out even more in Uncle Johnny's hands.

With my left hand, I parted my pussy lips, and then dipped down to my pussy opening where I got my fingers nice and wet. Then I brought my fingers up to my swollen clit, circling around and around it gently, occasionally dipping down to gather more wetness.

"Slide a finger inside yourself, princess," Daddy told me, his hand moving faster on his cock as he jacked off above me, watching me touch myself.

He groaned and I saw more precum on his dick as I moaned while sliding a finger into my wet pussy, moving it in and out slowly.

"Oh god, Daddy," I said, my breath coming quicker as I twisted my finger inside my cunt. "You're going to be here inside me soon, aren't you?"

"That's right, princess," Daddy said, squeezing the base of his dick to keep from cumming, his eyes glued to my pussy. "Now slide another finger inside."

It definitely stretched my pussy out to slide a second finger in, but I did, scissoring my fingers together as my pussy juices slid down from my pussy over my asshole. I was so wet, I was dripping onto Uncle Johnny's lap, but he didn't seem to mind.

"You're so sexy, baby," Uncle Johnny whispered in my ear, one hand cupping a big tit and gently rolling the nipple. "Now open your mouth for me."

I did as he asked and he slid his thick index finger into my mouth for me to suck.

"Mmmm," I moaned, swirling my tongue around his finger, remember when I was sucking his big dick just a few minutes ago.

"Now a third finger, princess," Daddy told me. "Put a third finger in that little pussy and you'll almost be ready for Daddy."

My pussy was almost gushing at this point, as my body was on sensory overload. Between the three fingers I was pumping in and out of my pussy, while I spread it wide for my Daddy to watch, the way Uncle Johnny was teasing my nipple, and the feeling of sucking on something hard in my mouth, I was overwhelmed with sensations.

"She's close, Bill," Uncle Johnny said. "Now's the time."

"Hold her legs for me, Johnny," Daddy said, moving closer to us on the couch.

Uncle Johnny pulled his finger from my mouth and stopped playing with my nipple as his hands moved down to my thighs and then my knees. He hooked his hands behind my knees and then spread my legs wider apart while bringing my knees back toward my shoulders, leaving me completely exposed for my daddy's cock.

"Keep one hand on your clit, princess," Daddy told me, leaning in close over us. "Now take Daddy's cock and put it in your little pussy."

"Yes, Daddy!" I gasped, as I put my hand on my daddy's cock for the first time. It was too big for my fingers to fit all the way around it, but I grasped the head and brought it to my spread pussy. I slid it up and down my slit, mixing my pussy juice with his precum, and then fit his cockhead to my pussy.

"Push, Daddy!" I told him, unable to move my hips because of how tightly Uncle Johnny was holding me.

Daddy had one knee on the couch between Uncle Johny's spread legs, and he started to thrust his hips in little movements, slowly easing his cock into me.

"Uh! Unh! Uh!" I gasped with each little thrust, as more of his engorged cockhead pushed into me. "Oh, you're so big, Daddy!"

"Oh, you're so tight, princess!" Daddy said, straining to go slow as my pussy walls gripped his dick, trying to accommodate the largest thing that had ever been put in me.

My whole body had frozen as Daddy had started to thrust into me, and now I remembered to rub my clit, trying to counter the slightly painful stretched feeling of Daddy's big dick with waves of pleasure from my clit.

Daddy's eyes were glued to where half of his thick, red cock was disappearing into his little girl's pink pussy. One hand was on the back of the couch near Uncle Johnny's shoulder, while the other hand gripped the base of his cock, trying to hold himself back from thrusting completely into me or cumming too soon.

"You're so hot, baby girl," Daddy growled, "so warm around Daddy's dick. You're going to take all of me," and he thrust a little harder into my pussy, settling in another inch.

"Ah! Daddy! It's too much!" I cried, but Daddy wasn't stopping at this point. Sliding out a little, he thrust back in another couple of inches.

"Oh god!" I cried.

"That's it, baby," I suddenly heard Uncle Johnny's voice in my ear. "You're doing such a great job, being such a good girl, taking all of your Daddy's big dick inside you. Keep playing with your clit, baby, keep making yourself feel good. Once Daddy's all the way inside and fucking you, he'll make you feel so good, just like you're making him feel."

Uncle Johnny's voice started to calm me down, as he kept whispering in my ear, and soon Daddy had thrust his entire cock into my little pussy and was holding himself there, shaking with the effort of not cumming.

"Oh, Daddy," I said, looking down at where his pelvis was pressed against my pelvis, my legs bent and spread wide to receive his body between them.

"Good girl," Daddy said. "What a wonderful pussy. My pussy," he growled. "I'm going to fuck you now."

And he did, pulling almost all the way out of me, and then gently sliding back in, building up a steady rhythm.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I gasped on each thrust back into my stretched pussy, the pain starting to go away as Daddy's dick worked its magic.

"Look at you, pun'kin," Uncle Johnny said, gripping my legs tighter, opening me wider for Daddy, "look at you getting fucked by your daddy. What a good little naughty fucking girl you are."

"Yes! Yes!" I started to moan as Daddy began thrusting harder and deeper, bringing us both closer to the edge of orgasm. My breasts were squeezed between my arms, bouncing for Daddy and Uncle Johnny's enjoyment with every thrust.

"That's it, princess," Daddy said, pounding into my cunt now, "scream for Daddy while he fucks his baby girl's pussy!"

"Please, Daddy!" I screamed as the head of his cock bumped my cervix with one particularly hard thrust.

My fingers flew over my clit as I wound closer and closer to the peak, and then,

"Cum for me, baby girl," Daddy told me. "Cum all over your Daddy's big dick,"

and I did, shattering into a million pieces and gushing all around him.

"Yes! That's it! Oh god, princess!" Daddy yelled, his hips jerking as he started to cum when my pussy tightened in orgasm around him.

Daddy's spunk and my cum leaked out around his dick as he froze, buried inside me, shaking from his orgasm. More dripped out as he pulled from my now-gaping pussy, and collapsed back on the floor next to the couch.

"Damn, girl," Daddy said, staring at my stretched pussy, still held open by Uncle Johnny, my own body still shivering from my own orgasm. "That was fucking incredible."

Uncle Johnny lowered my legs down so that they gently rested on either side of his legs, and put his arms around me, holding me close, comforting me as I came down from my incredible high.

"Good girl," Uncle Johnny said to me. "You were so beautiful, baby, so beautiful as your daddy fucked you."

His arms tightened around me, squeezing my arms so that my breasts were once again squeezed between them, like ripe melons with pink nipples on top.

"Now catch your breath," he growled, "and then it's my turn."