Cara Delevingne's Sex Diary Ch. 01

Story Info
Cara begins a personal journal.
2.8k words
4.08
12k
13
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
817 Followers

Note- This is a fictitious erotic story and is not intended to be taken as a factual depiction of those persons mentioned.

xxx

October 12, 2018

x

I suppose it was just after the royal wedding of Princess Eugenie, coupled with my acquiring my new Apple iPad Pro that I decided to keep a personal journal of my most intimate adventures. Liv Tyler is the one to blame for getting my writing juices all worked up, yes, my little love tryst with her on that big day simply had to be recorded. Not being one to shy away from publicity I had arrived at George's Chapel, Windsor Castle dressed in top hat and tails which turned everyone's heads to me. The hat was by Chanel and the tuxedo an Emporio Armani, heels by Christian Louboutin. Well, the invitation did say to dress in morning coat with hat, hah! About eight hundred guests had been invited by the bride to be, including Liv Tyler, Demi Moore, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, not to mention several dozen members of the royal family. The thousand year old castle had only three months before seen the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

"You are seated here." Said an usher as we all flooded in for the service.

Over the years I have made no secret of my being bisexual and am proud of the many sexual I have experienced with both male and female company. Fact is I am horny all the time and simply must have a physical relationship at the best of times else I go mad. I'll fuck anyone anytime if I find myself in the mood, which is often.

x

As we all sat in the chapel I could not fail to notice Liv giving me several furtive glances whenever I looked in her direction. I believe her to be around forty but with the perfect make up job she looked the picture of elegance. She wore an all navy ensemble, a sleek pencil skirt and matching blazer with hat and veil. Stella McCartney?

"All rise." Said an authoritative voice as the bride arrived.

Music played as I now kept a direct gaze at Liv who smiled and made rapid eye movements to her left as if signalling me to leave the chapel and move to the rear. She rose and made a discreet exit and I decided to follow at a safe distance as I felt a thrill of excitement. We came to the apse, a semi circular recess at the rear which was eerily silent and deserted, everybody being in attendance as the couple began the wedding ceremony.

"Hi, enjoying the wedding?" She asked and lifted up her veil.

I looked into the most beautiful and penetrating blue eyes and immediately felt my arousal between my legs.

"I've been following your career with close interest. I think you are one of the most gorgeous young women I have ever seen."

Before I could respond Liv kissed me full on the mouth and I shifted my weight from one stiletto to the other. Wild thoughts raced through my mind as I inhaled the heady smell of her perfume. Her ruby lips pressed hard on mine as our arms entwined naturally and we hugged tightly.

"You...you kissed me." I stammered, not with any guilt but intrigue.

"Did you like it?" She asked in that soft, gentle voice of hers. "The fact is, is I have a huge crush on you."

With my heart pounding I refrained from answering and instead kissed her back, my tongue probing her open mouth for hers. We were almost the same height, me at around five feet eleven in my heels, as our bodies mashed against one another. Liv was very animated and caressed the back of my neck, just under my top hat, as I was pushed back at the wall of the apse.

"You taste divine." She said with a dissolute moan as she gave me tiny kisses on my exposed throat.

"You too." I mumbled as I caught my breath.

I felt my body heat begin to rise and my pussy throb as her nimble fingers caressed my rock hard nipples under my white shirt. Yet more kisses were peppered on my face and neck as Liv trapped me between the wall and her heaving body. Her hands cupped my buttocks and the thin fabric of my trousers had little resistance as I was squeezed hard. She traced out the contours of my firm ass before descending lower to my inner thighs.

"I understand you like women, me too."

Liv snaked her right hand to the front of my pants and tugged on the zipper as our mouths interlocked. She reached in and traversed my delicate panties and I moaned in delight as I pushed against her hand.

"Oh my, you seem to be quite wet down here."

I was slightly embarrassed as my warm, slick love juices dampened my underwear as my neck was nuzzled by the lascivious American. Then I gulped as she sank to her knees and pulled my trousers down to my shoes, closely followed by my panties.

"Please..." I said with a dry throat as Liv puckered her lips and kissed my bared vulva.

"You shave your pussy."

"Uh, huh." I mumbled again.

My mind reeled as I stood there, naked from the waist down as Liv lapped at my bald slit which sent urgent convulsions right through me. I so love a female mouth on my cunt. Only another woman can eat pussy well in my opinion. My thighs parted as Liv's thin lips attached to my dripping muff. I held her head nearly knocking off her hat as my hips moved to and fro repeatedly as she probed inside my smooth inner folds. Then I put my hand over my mouth to stifle a scream when her agile tongue jabbed at my hard clit as it protruded from the upper hood.

"Ummm, so good."

I longed for her to insert a finger or two inside me as my breath came out in ragged little pants.

"Anyone back there? This is security."

We both panicked and I hurriedly raised my panties and trousers and desperately tried to zip myself up as I stumbled, walked beside Liv.. She was the epitome of coolness as she smoothed out her skirt and smiled to the uniformed man.

"We should get back." She said calmly and we both headed back to the chapel.

As I took my seat again I crossed and re crossed my legs as the thoughts of the last ten minutes ran through my head, not to mention my loins. When I made eye contact with Liv again she made a big show of licking her lips very slowly and winking at me. Once the ceremony was over we all exited the chapel to cheer the newly married Princess outside in the open. I looked around for Liv Tyler and spotted her with a well dressed man. Her partner? She approached me and held my arm firmly as she looked me in the eye.

"Dave has to attend to some business this evening. I wondered if you were free to come back to our townhouse for a drink?"

"I'd love to, as long as he doesn't mind."

"Great, I'll have the car pick you up."

I had no idea what to expect but had a feeling it was going to be something memorable. Later Eugenie cajoled myself, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss to hold a mock catwalk show on the dance floor which went down a storm, but my only thoughts were of Liv.

X

We arrived a short time after the entertainment at a four story home in the west of London and Liv ushered me into a lavish room with antique furniture, chandeliers and art deco floors. Apart from the pair of us there was nobody else at home. We chatted and laughed about the big day and Liv made me feel relaxed and at home. I felt her warm thigh glide up and down on my trouser leg as she glanced upwards.

"Let's go to the bedroom, I want to show you something."

Feeling just a little like a lamb being led to the slaughter I obediently went up the stairs, tossing my top hat off of my head as we went. The master bedroom was as stylish as the rest of the house with a large plush bed in the middle.

"Now I can see your face better, you have very expressive features. And I love your accent."

Liv took off her jacket and handed me a glass of white wine from a bottle on the table. Yeah right I thought. I am a supermodel of course but my brows are too thick, my mouth too large, and I have a slight lisp.

"Here, to me."

She sat on the edge of the bed and patted it and I joined her. In an instant my coat was off and my shirt virtually ripped from my shoulders as we kissed frantically and groped each other. We were both breathing heavily as I was made to lie back and Liv straddled me, caressing my freed up tits and roaming across my flat belly. I lifted my hips and she slid my trousers and panties down onto the floor, my heels too.

"Are you ready for this, Cara? I want you badly. Don't get me wrong, I love my family and Dave but I have an untamed wild side that needs to be unleashed now and then."

I was up for it, horny and wet between the legs as Liv kissed all around my breasts, pinching the nipples lightly as I squirmed on my ass. Each nipple was then bitten by her hard, white teeth until they resembled large berries, red and erect.

"Oh, oh, oh!" I moaned as Liv slowly moved down the centre of my torso, past my belly button all the way to my shaven pussy.

"It's so smooth." She told me in admiration. I like a hairless muff.

I mumbled something stupid as my breathing became shallow and a slender finger found its way inside my snatch. With my eyes closed I failed to see the brunette pour some wine onto my cunt and then lick it up with audible yummy sounds. My thighs quivered and I moved my bare feet to and fro on the soft mattress as my clitoris was circled and my pussy tickled.

"You're driving me crazy," I sighed as a second finger pushed inside me.

Liv let her tongue brush my clit as she finger fucked me and my pussy made wet and juicy slopping sounds the wetter I became. I was getting quite giddy as Liv ate me out and I brought my feet up and planted them on her shoulders. Waves of carnal pleasure washed over me as I wallowed in the woman's skilled oral assault. She licked, she probed, and I could not prevent my legs from shaking. "Oh my goodness, I am so turned on right now."

Liv got up and stripped off and I drank in her voluptuous curves and pale complexion. She laid on her back as I shook my head and stood up.

"You are just adorable." She said as she looked me over, her legs open to reveal her trimmed thatch.

I have the classic supermodel banana type body type, which is long legs, small hips, flat stomach and medium sized tits. I flopped on top of her and my hand found her pussy which was decidedly wet. My finger went inside her and she dripped with excitement as I curled up in an attempt to find her G-spot. We kissed passionately as our boobs rubbed on each others and she humped my hand with energetic jerks of her pelvis. My right leg moved in between hers and I pressed my thigh against her mound and jiggled it as we writhed in each others arms.

"Lick my pussy, darling."

I went lower and let my nose trail down her belly until I reached her little brown covered pussy. I could see little droplets of moisture on the fine hair as I blew air on her inner thighs like I always do to my female lovers. And, as per usual, Liv gasped and gripped the sheets with bunched fists just as my female lovers do. As I am aware my mouth is large but it has its uses as I opened it fully and smothered her pussy.

"Fuck!" She moaned as I put my tongue to good use and flicked at her soft labia.

I hummed into her cunt and the acute vibrations gave the woman an overwhelming excitement that soon had her body trembling under me. My hands went under her and I managed to put her clit between my teeth and I nibbled and flicked and nibbled and flicked until I was drooling all over her loins.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!"

She repeated over and over until her fists beat a tattoo on the bed as she had her orgasm. I looked up with a sense of achievement and crawled up into her open arms and laid my head on her bosom.

"I knew you would be good in bed, Cara. Great stuff. Now I shall return the favour."

She got up from the bed as I cradled my head in my hand and watched her rolling ass cheeks and wide hips as she padded over to a wardrobe. My eyes went as big as saucers when I saw what it was she was after. A big strap on!

"Have you ever seen one of these, Cara?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Oh. Have you ever used one?"

"Yes."

Liv pulled the leather straps between her legs and tightened the two on each side of her trim bush. She pulled a buckle from behind her and fastened them firmly. The black silicon dildo was about seven inches in length and stuck up from her loins like a black mamba. I saw her hefty tits rise and fall as she inhaled deeply and moved to the bed.

"Oh. No matter. Let's have some fun. Now, face the front with legs apart and support yourself on your elbows."

I obeyed as my heart beat loudly in my ears and my butt pointed up in the air behind me. I shivered with a thrill as Liv parted my cheeks and smeared a cool gel into my already damp slit. I could not remember when my pussy had pulsed so much as I braced myself for the quite big dildo. Then I felt the head of the sex toy to my opening and I nearly fell forwards onto the bed as it entered me slowly.

"Oh, fuck!" I whimpered.

It felt good as Liv smothered my cheeks with both hands and start to stroke in and out. Her feet were firmly planted on the carpet as she started to stuff my very wet cunt. I could hardly believe how much of the dildo went inside me as Liv pumped in and out and my pussy stretched open big time. She leaned over my back and whispered lewd words in my ear which made my pussy drip like a tap. We began to perspire freely as Liv reached under me to rub my swollen clit with her flattened fingers. I began to buck back as she began to fuck me in earnest, making strenuous grunts each and every time she thrust home.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She intoned in time with her inward thrusts.

Liv pressed harder on my clit and I had to bite my lower lip as the sensation threatened to bring me off. I could feel every bump and ridge on the stiff dildo as I was fucked with increasing zealous strokes. I was tingling all over as I felt my liquids run down my left thigh, I was in such a state. Then she did it. She licked her pinky finger and inserted it into my anus. My legs finally buckled as I came over the dildo and I drenched the silicon toy as we both rolled over and fought for air. The sopping wet dildo slipped out of me and we slumped exhausted into each others arms.

"Let's go and have a soak in the tub."

Hand in hand we went to Liv's en suite bathroom and luxuriated in a perfect bubble bath and soaped each others bodies before retiring to the bedroom once more where Liv licked me into another crashing orgasm. x

Later Liv got her driver to drop me off at my London home and I took a long bubble bath and that was when I decided to record my sex life in a diary. Being a self proclaimed sex maniac I'm sure it won't be too long before my next entry.

123z
123z
817 Followers