Cara Delevingne's Sex Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
A hotel room lock out leads to an unexpected sexual tryst.
2.4k words
4.67
8.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is not a real diary entry of Cara's, it's all fiction intended for amusement only.

x

October 18, 2018

x

This is the second entry in my new diary and an exciting one to boot. I am not a scatterbrain although sometimes I wonder myself. On an advertising campaign for Burberry I took the high speed Eurostar train to Paris and checked into the Costes Hotel on Rue Saint Honore. My sister Poppy always insists on the George V near the Champs Elysees but I like the ambiance of the chic Costes, regarded as a den of opulence. After a tiring day of filming on the streets around the Eiffel Tower all I wanted to do was get into a hot tub and relax.

"The lobster pasta and a bottle of Chardonnay, s'il vous plait."

I ordered dinner to be sent to my room as I ran a bath and stripped off. The hour struck midnight and I realised what a long day it had been since I had left London. The suite was polished and pristine with fresh flowers, drapes to the floor and shaded lamps. As the steam rose from the hot water I glanced at myself in the full length mirror. I had just cropped my hair and I fluffed it up as I checked out my figure. Slender legs, flat stomach and small hips, the classic supermodel type.

"Mademoiselle?"

I heard the knocking on the door above the sound of the running water and I yelled out for the room service boy to wait.

"'Ello!"

"I'm coming! Wait!"

I ran out to the door, ignoring the fact that I was completely naked and opened the door to find nobody there except for a trolley with my dinner.

"How rude is that?"

I was absolutely livid but my mood changed to one of alarm when the heavy fireproof door swung shut on me.

"Shit!"

I panicked and looked about a bit flustered but the corridor was empty. I tried to push it open but I had no chance. I foolishly bumped my shoulder against it and shrieked in pain. Then I stubbed my toe and cursed some more. Luckily the hotel has a twisty labyrinth of rooms at the back and that was where my suite was situated. So the chance of being discovered I thought to be slim. No such luck.

"Excusez moi, aves vous des problemes?"

I was surprised when a tall man in a cashmere sweater and tight pants appeared from nowhere. My heart gave a lurch and in an attempt to hide my nakedness I turned side on to him and hid my tits with my arms. For some reason I was most embarrassed at being caught without any make up on. I had been trying to learn French and had an idea of what he had just said.

"Hi, I stupidly got locked out. Can you help?"

I blushed bright crimson as I gazed into his expressive dark eyes. His hair was jet black and he had a shadow of black hair on his square jaw. I was overcome with a sudden delicious wanton delight in my public nakedness and any embarrassment I had dissipated.

"Naturellement."

He gave me a heart warming smile and I instantly melted as he put his hand against the heavy wooden door. I stood behind him as he tried pointlessly to prise the door open. He retrieved a credit card from his pocket and used that to slide down the lock but it was no use. I edged nearer to him and inhaled his manly scent and a brief frisson of excitement made me shiver. Being a highly sexed female I sensed my pussy getting wet and could not help myself slipping an exploratory finger inside myself. Of course that was the precise moment he turned to me.

"Mademoiselle?"

My mouth gaped open like a fish gapes as I was lost for words. I hate my stupid large mouth with a passion.

"Je suis Alain."

"Cara," I stammered as he moved in closer. I stood with my back to the door as he put his right hand on my left hip and his left on my right cheek as he leaned in to kiss me. My newly found enjoyment of being an exhibitionist caused to relax totally and I kissed him right back. I felt my legs go wobbly under his firm embrace and my toes rubbed on the soft carpet under my bare feet. Consumed by an uncontrollable fervour I summoned up every ounce of my strength and pinned him to the opposite wall of the narrow corridor. I had no fear of being discovered as I held his head to my breasts and gulped as he licked my stiffening nipples.

"What's this?"

My left hand found its way between the tight space of our entwined bodies and I found his huge bulge in his pants. He nuzzled my neck and pawed at my left tit as he and I back tracked to the other wall again. As I rubbed his hardening cock through the fabric of his trousers he in turn put his middle finger on my bald slit and wiggled the digit at the entrance of my pussy.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned and I put my hands up over my head as I succumbed to his increasing fingering.

I hopped up and down on the spot as my snatch began to leak over his probing finger and I closed my eyes tight shut. I only felt rather than saw him drop to his knees as he buried his face in my mound to lick my cunt with his snaking tongue. My hands went to his head and I ran my fingers through his thick hair as he licked and sucked on my damp labia.

"Fuck yeah! Oh shit!" I mumbled.

My nipples were so hard they ached as I widened my thighs to give him better access to my dripping pussy. My backside pushed at the wall behind me and I gasped as his stubble tickled the skin of my inner thighs. I was highly impressed with the way he wriggled his pointed tongue into the soft folds of my pussy and I purred with sheer bliss.

"Fantastique."

He stood up and we both fumbled for his fly zipper so as to release his erect cock which had formed an uncomfortable tent in front of his trousers. I prised it out and my eyes went wide as I saw the thick curve of his organ as it poked up. Once it was out I dropped down and immediately sucked his bone into my hungry mouth. He tasted divine as I stroked his length and slobbered on the shiny purple knob with audible sucking noises.

"Ces't bon." I heard him sigh as he let his trousers and boxers lower to his shoes.

He must have been all of eight inches fully erect and I gripped the base as I swirled my tongue over the head as well as gliding down the blood gorged veins. The head rubbed on the roof of my mouth as I moved my head back and forth Sometimes a large mouth is not so much a burden.

"Gagh!" I gurgled as he drew his sweater off over his head and planted the palms of his hands on the wall above my head.

Driven by pure lust he bucked his hips in a circular motion and drove his cock into my mouth as I drooled saliva down my chin. I bent lower and tilted my head back for a better angle as I deep throated him and bumped my nose at his wiry pubes. I inhaled his masculine aroma as he face fucked me with assured pelvic jerks until his cock head bumped the back of my throat and he stopped moving. He groaned aloud as he slowly withdrew his shining cock through my pursed lips.

"Alors, magnifique!"

We both stood up and I was spun around to face the wall. He stepped out of his clothing and stood naked in his shoes. I put my hands above my head and stuck out my bum which he gave a right royal slap with his right hand. Then he forced my legs apart with his right thigh and thrust up into my cunt with a hefty lunge. I felt myself rise up onto my toes as his momentum made us move to the wall together.

"Holy shit!" I remember yelping as his cock filled me up totally.

He placed his hands on my shoulders as he started to bang the shit out of me with loud slapping sounds of his balls on my ass. He pinned my hands to the wall with his and pressed tightly to my frame as he power fucked me.

"Oh my goodness."

He slowed up and pulled nearly all the way out before slamming back in with a hard thrust. I bent at the waist as he pulled back again and slammed back in. The feeling was fantastic as he repeated this twice more, causing me to cry out in pleasure. Then he put his hands on my hips and hammered in and out with rapid strokes that made my head swim.

"Gardez le silence!"

We heard a voice from within one of the rooms and we realised where we were. I must have pushed at my door with my hand at that moment and my door became unstuck and we both tumbled inside.

"Quick, shut the door!"

We kissed passionately and groped and squeezed one another as we tumbled toward the big bed. Under the light of the bedroom lamps I finally got a better look at his naked body and I was impressed by his tanned and fit physique. As he approached me his big cock swung left and right above smooth balls. Alain eased me onto my back and spread my long legs apart and the next minute my feet were where my head was. My knees were against my ears as he entered me slowly, kissing my throat and neck as he began to fuck me.

"Please...please..."

His big cock slid into me effortlessly and I felt every big inch of him stretch me out. His right hand held my left thigh and his muscled back tensed as he banged in and out of me. My feet hovered in mid air as I was pinned to the cool sheets by his considerable weight. His stiff cock thrust deep into my sodden cunt and I raked my nails down his back as I moaned in his ear.

"So hard." I grunted as he stepped up the pace and his butt rose and fell at an alarming rate.

Hot and illicit sex, just what I needed after a long day. Sweat rolled down his arched back and pooled in the crack of his tight buttocks as he thrust into me harder and faster. Our bodies could not have pressed against each other tighter as my arms and legs wrapped around his solid body. He pounded into my slim frame so deeply that his pubic bone was slamming my clit.

"It's too good," I thought as I felt an insane warmth radiate from my sodden pussy.

My legs felt like jelly as he fucked me without respite. He raised up on his elbows and looked directly into my eyes and I melted. I looked down our bodies and gasped at the sight of his length moving in and out of my shaven cunt, and his taut buttocks rising and falling between my legs. It was wonderful.

"Alain. Alain, let me ride you."

He got the message and slowed up and rolled his glistening frame off me and laid on his back. I sat up and fluffed my light hair and straddled him, guiding his thick hose into my hot twat. Now I rode him hard, rising up high and going down all the way and I loved it. I savoured every inch of him as I bounced up and down, he felt so good inside of me. I lowered my eyes and drank in the bulk of his sharply defined muscle as his enormous cock impaled me.

"Oh, yes!"

The French hunk held me close and started to hump upwards, sending his rigid prick searing into me again and again. It felt like sitting on a fucking flag pole! My ass rippled each time I sank down and smacked against his groin making his balls settle in between my ass cheeks momentarily. I ground on him for two seconds and enjoyed the feel of his two plums against me before rising all the way up once more. Then I dropped down to grind on his heavenly balls again.

"Yikes!"

I yelped in surprise and delight when I was tossed onto my back again and Alain banged into me in the missionary position again. My hands gripped his tight bod with all the strength I could muster as his long cock slid in and out of my pussy which simply foamed with my juices.

"Yes, oh yes, oh yes!" I roared as my orgasm drew close and my head pushed back into the soft pillows.

This was quite simply ferocious fucking and I loved it. He grabbed my ankles and used them for leverage as he rotated his hips even faster. My mouth found his shoulder and I bit hard into his flesh as his rock hard cock sent me over the edge.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Merde!" He yelled and withdrew and rubbed his shoulder.

As he slid out I quickly took hold of his slick prick and sucked him into my hungry mouth. Moments later he erupted with a grunt and balled his fists as I swallowed as much of his salty seed as I was able. We both laid side by side in silence as we recovered. Then I remembered my hot bath that was waiting for me.

"What say we have a nice soak in the tub?" I asked him.

He seemed to understand and made his way to the bathroom. I watched his tight ass dimple as he walked barefoot to the door.

"And then I want you to fuck me again."

He turned back to me and my eyes went to his flaccid cock that hung down between his thighs like a stallion.

"Mai oui," he said simply and I clapped my hands in glee.

The next day I returned to London and before the week was out I had the most amazing adventure to date.

123z
123z
822 Followers