Cara Delevingne's Sex Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
Lesbian fun at the Olympic Stadium.
2.2k words
4.28
8.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

October 20, 2018

x

People used to joke that being bisexual was for those who were desperate. Not so, as more and more young women such as myself embrace their sexuality whether it be with male or female company. I love sex with women just as much as heterosexual relations with men, it just means twice the fun. Think Rita Ora, Kristen Stewart, Jess Glynne and you get a picture of how mainstream swinging both ways has become. My new diary is going to reflect this as I chronicle my life as of now.

x

It was my new friend, the singer Jess Glynne, who called me the weekend before and asked if l was interested in going to a football game. Ruby Mae, the current girlfriend of Dele Alli of Spurs and England, had some exclusive seats for the game at the Olympic Stadium Saturday between Tottenham and West Ham. I like football and so once I unpacked from my trip to Paris I jumped at the chance. All morning I picked out what to wear and set off for the stadium in Stratford. "Nice outfit Cara," said Jess when we met up.

I had chosen a leopard skin jumpsuit with Guess boots and hoop earrings. Jess, a slim five feet five wore a polo neck top with matching jacket and trousers and a pair of River Island boots. She had a mane of Titian red curls that complimented her sparkling blue eyes. Jess was the one who had introduced me to Ashley Benson. More of her later.

"Thanks," I said. "Where do we go?"

"I think it's this way." She answered.

Jess took my hand and we struggled through thousands of spectators in an attempt to find the private membership entrance. There were expected to be an attendance of 60,000 for the all London fixture.

"Over here girls!" Yelled Ruby waving with both hands.

Ruby Mae was a twenty three year old lingerie model with chocolate brown hair, teased into soft waves, and copper brown skin. She had on a pair of stone washed ankle grazing skinny blue jeans and a crop top that showed off her toned abs. She also had ample boobs, tiny waist and a lithe figure. I could see what Dele saw in her.

"Dele will join us later, he can't play but he has to be on the bench with the other players."

Ruby led us to a private box on the halfway line with a fantastic view of the iconic hallowed pitch. Complimentary refreshments were provided but Ruby told us we would dine later in the restaurant. The noise of cheering supporters was deafening but inside the plush box the noise was muted.

"I hate football, so boring. But I like footballers."

Ruby sipped on a cup of herbal tea as she plonked her high heels up on the rail by the panoramic viewing window. I was transfixed by her good looks and especially her sensuous full lips. Would I love to kiss those. Jess told us how she was kicking back after an exhausting schedule of touring.

"It"s been great, hanging with family, resting in my apartment and watching television."

The redhead looked at me and I felt glad for her. Like myself she had been in relations with men as well as women, and like myself hated labels.

"I'm not in any relationship right now. I'm open for anything. I just want to have fun."

"Hey, you want to know a secret? This stadium doesn't just have two dressing rooms. One for the home team and one for the away team. There is a third. And on Saturday it's not used. AND, it has a hot tub. Wanna use it?"

Ruby already got up and Jess and I tagged along. Why not? She led the way down a long corridor and the place seemed deserted. The dressing room was cold and quiet and we reached the other end and found a smaller room with a big bathtub and the hot tub. Ruby immeadiately began to fill it and get the temperature up. Then she grabbed a big handful of towels. The hot tub bubbled away eventually at 96 degrees and the steam rose up into the air. There were several large pale blue towels for us, the same as the West Ham shirts, as we stood beside the tub.

"Okay girls, get naked!"

Ruby giggled as she stripped and Jess and I followed suit, leaving our clothing in a heap. I watched carefully as Ruby stood a moment before getting in the tub and gave us a great view of her smooth rounded ass. We all three got in and the water felt so good and the jets great on my body. We all sat right next to each other as we giggled and splashed with our feet. I looked at Jess as the bubbles crept up her slender legs and up to her boobs as she settled. Ruby's beautiful tits bobbed on the surface of the water and she sighed with bliss.

"Heaven."

As we aclimatised to the tub our conversation started and inevitably we got around to talking about sex.

"Deli is such a considerable lover, he keeps me satisfied big time but his latest football injury means we haven't made love in two weeks. Most frustrating."

"Well I simply must masturbate once a day," said Jess. "And I have seven vibrators, six dildos and a Hitachi Wand."

"Oh yeah! Isn't that wand just great!" Gushed Ruby.

I must have visibly squirmed as Jess bunched up against me and rubbed her feet on mine.

"Cara, what's your favourite sex toy?"

"My rabbit vibe I guess."

I got the sense that things were heading for a little loving and I looked over my shoulder for any of the stadium staff.

"We should be alright until the end if the game. Cara, let me rub your back, babe."

Ruby turned me away from her and began to knead my neck and shoulders with a firm pressure. Both her hands moved in circles as the sensual massage melted away any stress I had.

"Like that?"

"Feels good."

She moved lower and cupped my tits and moved her fingers in sync on both my breasts, trapping the nipples with each clockwise motion. Her touch excited me greatly as she massaged my tits in every direction possible.

"I'm feeling a bit hot." Said Jess who then stood up and sat on the edge of the tub, her feet still in the water.

Ruby and I could not keep our eyes off of her gorgeous body as she shifted and spread her legs. We both got a nice look right up between her legs as she cupped her trimmed pussy and tilted her head back. It was Ruby who acted first and moved over to Jess to where her face came level with the exposed pussy. Prising her legs apart Ruby gazed at the tantalising slit on show and then dragged her tongue from the bottom all the way to the hooded clitoris.

"Wow!" Gasped Jess aloud and lifted her hips up on the tub edge.

The dusky babe used both hands to part the puffy lips and reveal the pink inner folds. Ruby was quite lewd and loud as she made slurping and slobbering noises while she swiped up and down on Jess. She jammed her face to Jess as she obviously lapped at the freely running juices that that leaked from the redheads cunt. Ruby paused for air and I could clearly see the swollen clit of Jess as it emerged at the top of her downy muff. I gulped as I felt the juices in my own pussy start to heat up.

"Want to join in?"

I shivered despite the temperature of the hot water as Ruby turned to me and brought her soft lips to mine and kissed me gently. Her lips were divine as she sucked on my thin lips hard and her warm breath mingled with mine. We hugged close as she started to nibble my ear and neck and I grinned with the welcome attention. My right hand went to her pussy and my fingers ran along the plump labia between her thighs. Her tongue flicked across both my nipples that had become erect and sensitive and I closed my eyes as I slipped two fingers inside her snatch.

"Mmm."

From behind me I felt Jess slide her fingers between my ass cheeks and start to tease my anus and I hissed between clenched teeth as I was caressed softly. We were all half submerged as we fingered each other and the water thrashed as we became more animated. I was seriously turned on as Jess slipped her middle finger into my steamy slit and I bunched my toes on the bottom of the tub. She worked inside me like a corkscrew as a second finger joined the mix and I wiggled my hips in order to savour the wonderful insertion.

"More, I want more." Demanded Ruby.

Ruby's breath became ragged as I used the pads of my fingers and rubbed her hard nub which I swear grew bigger. Her hands were all over my tits as she bucked in the water and ground her cunt on my hand. Her hips started to move in time with my searching fingers as we all three moaned and splashed in the tub.

"We need more room." Said Ruby.

Still no one had discovered is as we got out and stood, dripping water on the floor. Ruby busied herself in making a large pile of the fluffy towels and laid back with her legs spread. Jess joined me in the same way as we looked on at the smouldering hot woman.

"She looks so sexy like that." Said Jess.

The redhead leaned over Ruby and ran her eager hands all over her body, then over her belly and down to the soft inner thighs. Jess had her backside sticking up and I peered at her pussy that protruded between her legs behind he.

"Eat, me, eat me, eat me, please, please, please."

Ruby drummed her left foot impatiently on the towel beneath her feet as Jess covered her mound with her mouth and drank in her moisture. Her red curls spread out over Ruby's body as her head bobbed back and forth, her bottom rising and falling with her movements. I could see the muscles flutter in Ruby's taut stomach as she writhed in orgasmic delight. I came up behind Jess and pushed my tongue into her slit and held her bum in my hands as I gobbled her up.

"Cheeky!" She joked.

Lost in my concentration I didn't notice Ruby had shifted and the next thing I knew was I was on my back on the pile of towels with my legs up and parted. Jess stuck her face to my sopping hole and lapped me up for all she was worth. Then Ruby joined in and I nearly swooned when I felt two slavering tongues attach to my cunt. I shook from head to toe and the sweat poured off of me as obscene noises from the two busy women sucking me filled my ears. Their combined assault was the hottest thing I had experienced and I made a mental note to relate every detail in my sex diary later. Many times I have masturbated while thinking of having two women at once and this was my dream come true.

"I think she likes it." My pussy mound and inner thighs were saturated with saliva as I achieved my first shattering climax and I screamed out despite the quite public surroundings. Then one of them, not sure which, squatted on my face and I opened my mouth as the sweet tasting pussy met my lips. She started sliding her quim to and fro my protruding tongue and smeared her wetness all over my face.

"Wonderful."

She must have bent to my pussy as her mouth merged with the other to give me another double whammy. I bucked my hips as I inhaled the heavenly scent of the woman on my face. It was so nice to taste a woman again. My back arched as I came again and I was freed up to see it was Ruby who I had licked out.

"My turn now, I think."

Jess threw herself on the towels and Ruby fingered her hard and fast feverishly as I frigged my cunt and looked on. Ruby had her nose buried in the pubes of Jess as she frantically sucked and licked and I just looked on, admiring the firm ass of Ruby. Jess writhed and shrieked as she came and I doubled my effort as I strummed my own pussy.

"Nice one Ruby, but let's not forget Cara."

I looked on in silence as the redheaded singer came over. Jess pulled our hips together and started to rub her pussy against mine as I held her waist tightly. The incredible sensation of our pubic mounds grating on each others made me spasm uncontrollably as she speeded up her gyrations. We rocked faster and faster sighing heavily until we both yelled out in total ecstasy as we climaxed at the same time.

"It's nearly full time." Announced Ruby and we cleaned up and returned to the private box just as Dele Alli turned up.

We ate dinner and then Jess and I went to my home in West London. I let her read my diary and then we made out in my bed. In the morning I updated the journal, leaving out no details. By the way Spurs won a goal to nil with a goal by Erik Lamela.

123z
123z
824 Followers