Cara Finally Feels Ch. 04

Story Info
Conclusion to Cara's story.
2.9k words
4.43
34k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spare time was an awful thing sometimes. Cara used to like the days she spent while her husband was at work. She would clean, cook, do laundry, read, shop, and just be content. Now, though, the idle time drove her insane it seemed.

It gave her too much time to think. She wasn't thinking about her husband, Jared. He was too boring for her to waste any time thinking much about. No, her thoughts mostly centered on the man she spent one evening a week with: star player in the NBA, James Walker.

He had awakened her to the only sexual pleasure she had ever experienced in her life and she was completely in love with him. Cara already decided to leave Jared but the process was longer (and more expensive) than she ever imagined.

She needed a job. Jared would hate it but she didn't have a choice. Not only would she need money to file for divorce but once the divorce was final she would need a way to support herself. Her lawyer promised she would have a small fortune from her share of Jared's money but that made her feel awful.

Plus James was getting very impatient. Just last night they talked about her divorce.

"I don't get it," he said as they sprawled naked on his living room floor. "Why is it taking so long?" He snaked one of his mile long black arms around her tiny waist and pulled her close. "I want you all to myself. Finally." He nuzzled at her neck.

"You have me all to yourself. You're the only one I want." She pulled his gorgeous face up to hers and kissed him long and hard. "You're the only one I want to be with." She kissed down his neck. "You're the only one I want in my bed." As her lips fastened over one of his nipples, she looked up at him with a smile. "Or, more accurately, your bed."

"Cara..." he groaned in that way that shot desire through her. "Baby..."

"Hmm...?" She licked delicately at his navel.

"Take me inside," he begged, panting.

Cara did as he asked but not how he expected. When her lips closed around his giant, black cock, he sat up and screamed her name. This was new. He had never asked her to do this and she had never tried it. But her curiosity over the act had been building. If she knew he would taste this delicious, she would have done it long ago.

"Goddamnit!" he yelled, as she began to suck the short amount of his dick that she could fit in her tiny mouth. He looked down into her deep, Asian eyes, taking in her layers of dark hair, and he threw his head back with a long groan.

Cara worried that her lack of experience would show but she tried to at least be enthusiastic. His reaction was comforting at least and she worked to satisfy him.

"Stop," he gasped, breathlessly. He reached down and threaded his fingers through her hair, pulling her head up and off him. "I'm about to cum, baby. I don't want to do it in your mouth. Come here." He took her mouth in a deep kiss, his hand stroking her tits and down to her pussy as she straddled his lap. Groaning against her mouth, he growled, "Christ! You're so fucking wet, baby."

"For you," she breathed. "Only for you."

"I know and it drives me wild. Cara! I need to be inside you, baby. Now!" He lifted her and once his rigid cock lined up with her soaked pussy, he drove inside. They both moaned as their hips moved against each other. James gripped her ass tightly, grinding her into his cock. "Fuck yeah! I love your ass! Say it, baby! Say it!"

She knew what words he wanted. "I love you. Oh, fuck me, James! Fuck me hard! I love your huge cock inside me and I love you . . . so much! Only you, James. Only you."

"Yeah, baby! I'm cumming!" He raised her ass and slammed it down into him repeatedly until she was withering against him. When his cum shot inside her she let her orgasm burst out from her.

Cara's head fell to his shoulder as his arms wrapped tightly around her.

"Goddamn!" he panted. "Is it better every time?" he asked her.

"I don't know about better but it's amazing every time." She kissed the side of his neck. "All I want is to crawl into bed with you right now and stay the night in your arms."

"Let me get my breath back and I'll carry you there."

"But I have to go," she said regretfully.

James lifted her head, threading his fingers through her hair and looking into her eyes. "Our season starts soon," he told her. "We'll be on the road a lot."

She nodded. She knew this, though she tried to keep the thought from her head. What would she do for weeks on end without him? And would he be with other women on the road? Cara loved him but they had never talked about their relationship in respect to exclusivity. She just wasn't sure.

"I'll miss you," she said quietly, honestly.

James squeezed her against him. "That's why I wish the divorce was final. I want you with me, Cara."

"On the road?" She was startled.

"Yeah. I mean it's not the best situation but it's gorgeous cities and nice hotel rooms. Plus we could be together every night and you could come to the games. That's what I want. I keep thinking about being able to look into the crowd and see you or at least just know you're there watching. It would be the best." He kissed her and her heart melted when he rested his forehead on hers.

This couldn't happen. As much as she wanted the life he described she had to be realistic. Cara was in the middle of a divorce and she needed to find a job to support herself. Plus she couldn't imagine James wouldn't be happier going to clubs with fans instead of coming "home" to her every night. She remembered her research and the pictures of his life. That was reality.

She gave him a quick kiss before pulling away to begin to get dressed. "Sounds ideal but I can't just take off in the middle of all this. Hell, I haven't even told him yet. I've got to get my nerve up for that." She was rambling but couldn't stop. "I have so many papers to go through and the lawyer bills keep piling up. I'm looking for a job but it's not easy. I have a few interviews lined up but who will hire me with no experience? I'm hoping to get something entry level but-"

"Wait."

In her haste to dress and avoid his eyes, Cara hadn't realized James was up and almost fully dressed beside her. Oh God. What had she said? "What?" she asked, warily.

"You need money?"

Twisting her fingers in front of her she tilted her head. "Well, yes. This divorce is way more expensive than I thought and when it's over my lawyer says I'll have half his money but that doesn't seem right. Either way, I'm going to have to support myself somehow."

"Cara." James seemed to have trouble finding the words he wanted to say. "Are you serious? You . . . All this time . . . Have you been worried about money all this time?"

"I have to be."

"Christ, are you serious?" He started pacing around the room, muttering to himself.

She wasn't sure why he was so annoyed. Sure he had money, tons of money. He didn't really have to worry about anything like this. But she had to. What choice did she have? "What's wrong?" she finally asked him.

James kept pacing and glared at her. It startled her because he was always so sweet and patient with her. Finally he stopped and put his hands on his hips as he faced her. "I want to pay for your divorce."

Her mouth opened but no sound came out so she closed it again.

"I don't want you to argue with me about this, Cara. I know you have pride and all that but this isn't about taking away your independence. This is about me getting what I want, which is you, all to myself at last." He stalked close to her, grasping her shoulders. "I want him out of your life, baby. Forever."

She nodded, struggling to process what was happening. "I-I still have to get a job."

"If that's what you want to do, go for it. But not because you have to or because you're scared you won't be provided for once the divorce is final. I'll take care of you, Cara. I promise you that."

*** Jared was shocked to say the least. Cara had known what to expect when she told him about the divorce. He wasn't the type to be violent. If she was scared of him, she definitely would have allowed James to be here as he offered. Yes that would have been incredibly awkward but she would not have been scared of Jared with James there.

"Isn't there anything we can do to work this out?" Jared asked. "I mean, consoling or something?"

The obvious answer was no. She didn't want to work on their marriage. She was in love with James. But was it fair to make excuses? Cara had thought about this for a long time. If she stayed with James for awhile, odds were Jared would know they were together. Cara had decided he needed to know the truth now.

"I don't think that would help," she answered at last. "I'm sorry, Jared, but I-I've fallen in love with someone else."

"Oh," he said quietly. "Is it . . . Do I know him?"

"Yes."

"It's Walker isn't it?"

Cara gasped. She couldn't help it. And she didn't bother denying it. "How did you know?"

Jared sighed and rubbed a hand over his face. "I had my suspicious the night you first met him. You looked . . . different. Then, when he insisted you come to that house party . . . Well I put it together."

"I'm really sorry, Jared." She sounded like a broken record but she couldn't help it. What else could she say?

He nodded. "I don't know what to say to you, Cara. I'm not going to fight you on the divorce because what would be the point of making us both miserable? But I . . . I need you to leave. Now."

"I understand. I'm -"

"Just go, Cara. Please."

*** Maybe she should have called first, Cara worried as she stood before the door. This was the first time she knocked on his door without him knowing ahead of time that she was coming. What is James was with someone else?

Her heart thudded wildly but she figured if she had the nerve to tell her husband she wanted a divorce she could knock on a simple door.

Once James opened the door, she easily read his excitement. "Hey, baby!" He pulled her in and hugged her tight. "This is a surprise." He was smiling but seemed to recognize her nerves as he pulled away to look at her. "What is it?"

"I'm sorry to just show up here. I mean without calling first. You could be busy or, um, entertaining or-"

"Cara?" James rubbed his hands up and down her arms. "What's going on?"

She swallowed. "Are you alone?"

"Yes. I just got back from . . . Wait . . . Did you think I'd have some other girl here?"

Cara looked away from his shocked gaze. "Yes-No-I mean I just thought maybe since you weren't expecting me . . ."

He rolled his eyes and pulled her inside. They sat down on the couch before he said, "Look, I'm not interested in anyone else. I only want you."

She nodded. "I told Jared."

"About us?"

A laugh bubbled up without her expecting it. "He already knew."

"You're kidding me."

"No. I guess I'm not as good at cheating as I thought. Or, more accurately, he was paying closer attention than I thought."

"Wow . . . So how did he take it?"

"He was surprised about the divorce. He told me to leave."

James hugged her. "Oh, baby. I'm sorry."

"Why do I feel like crying?" she asked, sniffling against his shoulder. "This is what I wanted."

He rubbed her back and let her rest against him. "All endings are sad even if you wanted them to happen I guess. Like graduating. When you're in school, all you can think about is getting out. But once you're faced with saying goodbye to that way of life, it's bittersweet."

She laughed softly. "You're such a philosopher. I love it." She pulled away to kiss him. "And I love you."

He pulled her back to kiss her more deeply. It was awhile before either of them came up for air.

"So it's done?" he breathed against her neck.

"All that's left is for him to sign the papers. It shouldn't take more than a few weeks."

His mouth traced her collarbone. "Then you're mine?"

Cara pulled his beautiful dark face up to meet his eyes. "I've always been yours, from the moment our eyes met."

He stood up and pulled her up with him. With little effort, he picked her up. Automatically, her legs wrapped around his waist as he carried her out of the living room and up the stairs to his bedroom. She took advantage of the time to kiss him all over, making his hands tighten on her ass which thrilled her.

Once he stood at the door of his four poster bed, he slowly lowered her to the floor. He allowed himself to sink into a deep kiss again before he gently undressed her. She did the same to him. Then, to her surprise, he turned her around and began running his hands all over her.

When he leaned down over her, his hands slid down her arms and he wrapped her hands around the bed post. "Don't let go," he growled into her ear and Cara shuddered. She could feel his cock against her ass and she instinctively rocked back against him with a moan. "That's it, baby. Feel me and what you do to me."

She felt his hand slip between her legs, his fingers slipping inside her. With a hiss at the wetness he found there, James moved first one, two, and finally three fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

"Please . . . " she begged urgently.

His free hand slid around and covered her tit, groping and pulling at her long hard nipple. She moaned again and he said, "Tell me what you need, baby. I have to hear you say it." His fingers increased their movement and her hips bucked wildly against them.

"Oh James!" she shouted. "Oh yes! Fuck me! Please! Fuck me, James! Give me your big black giant cock! I need it, James! Please! FUCK ME!"

But he didn't. He kept finger fucking her but he didn't give her his cock, not even when she began to whimper. "Cara . . ." he said slowly. "I need the words, baby. Give them to me."

She was reeling and couldn't comprehend what he meant at first. But then she felt the overwhelming emotions for this man and she knew. "James," she gasped. "James, I love you. I love you more with everyday. You're the only one for me. The only one I've ever loved. The only one I ever will love. Please . . . Please, James. I love you so much. Please fuck me!"

He kissed a trail up her back until his lips were suddenly at her ear again. His fingers slid out of her as he growled, "Your wish, my command," and plunged his cock all the way inside her.

There wasn't much talking after that. James let out a few expletives and Cara cried a bit. It was the fiercest fucking either one of them had ever experienced as he repeatedly drove his long beautiful black cock into her little white pussy over and over and over again. His hands alternately grasped her tits and hips, forcibly plowing into her as she encouraged him to do just that.

Eventually, James came hard inside her though Cara had already lost track of her own orgasms. He cradled her gently as they lay together on the floor afterwards, trying to breathe again.

"I love you, Cara," James said against her neck.

She turned to look at him, convinced she heard him wrong. "What did you say?"

He smiled at her and tightened his grip. "I said, I love you. Maybe I have all along. I know I almost told you several times. But today, when you came to me, I knew for sure. Just like I know something else."

She was shocked. Even while a warmth of contentment spread through her, Cara wasn't sure how she got so lucky. "What else is there?" she asked him with a brilliant smile.

James kissed her until she thought he wasn't going to answer her. Then, his lips were at her ear again when he said, "I want you to marry me."

Of course, she did.

*

I really enjoyed writing this story. I hope everyone enjoyed reading it. Thanks