Cara has Fun with the Kardashians Ch. 02

Story Info
Cara finds the youngest Kardashian in a strange situation.
1.8k words
4.24
20.7k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is all fan fiction, it is not meant to take real. All characters in this story are above 18.

***

Cara wakes up after a surprising night with Kourtney, she was sleeping in one of the guest rooms. As she was headed down she bumped into Kylie.

"Oh hey Kylie" Cara greets her.

Kylie was in a great mood, she had a big investment coming up and was about to make a fortune. They both head down for some breakfast. When they reach the kitchen, Cara stops and her mind goes blank. The woman she hooked up with last night is preparing breakfast right there. Will this be super awkward? She nervously walks in.

"Good Morning Cara, sleep well?" Kourtney asks.

Cara responds, "yea everything was perfect."

She knew she had to play it cool, she walks up near Kourtney and gives her a hand with setting up the table. Cara just smiles and winks. Kris comes down stairs with Kim who's on her phone busy with some meeting and Khloe.

Kanye was away in their new Florida home. He had taken a trip with all the kids. He and Scott had planned taking the kids to Disney for a week, so it was just the ladies at the mansion. It wasn't unusual for the house to be completely empty at times, big family means buys life. Breakfast was ready, everyone sits down. Kourtney sits across from Cara who is sitting between Kim and Kylie. Khloe was next to Kourtney, and Kris sat at the front.

"Hey Kourtney, what time did you get in last night" Kris asks her.

"Ummm I was home... I just like you know, had a bad migraine."

Kourtney was a bit struck after the question, but no one paid much attention. After breakfast the day went pretty quick for Kourtney. She knew what happen was a 'one time thing' and was wrong on soo many levels. There was a small event which lasted a few hours but later on they had returned to the mansion. Cara decided to take a shower and then see what the night had to offer, she then wanted to see if Kylie was free.

On her way to Kylie's room she passed by Kourtney's, the door was shut. She thought of checking on her, she went to open the door. All of a sudden Tristan Thompson, Khloe's baby daddy bursts out of Khloe's room in a hurry and swings the door closed, he sweeps past Cara who he doesn't even notice standing there. Cara was startled and just froze, she wonders what just happen. She follows Tristian who has run down to go to his car, suddenly he just starts his car and leaves. Cara had no idea what was happening.

She goes to check what's up with Khloe, as she walks by her room, she notices the door didn't get shut all the way. Tristan was in a hurry and did not even notice. She knocks to see if maybe she's busy or something.

"Come on in babe" Khloe says in a seductive tone.

As she entered she got the biggest surprise of her life, Khloe was in a child's pose on the bed NAKED. Her face was pressed down into the sheets, her ass pointed up in the air. Cara's eyes widened at the sight, all she saw was Khloe's fat ass sticking out.

"Wow!! That was fast babe, did you find some condoms in your car?" Khloe asked.

Suddenly everything made sense to Cara, the reason Tristan ran off. Anyone would be in a hurry for an ass like that, including her. She knew she couldn't talk, she goes behind Khloe and admires its shape, *SMACK!!* Khloe moans and screams

"YESS DADDY!! SPANK ME DADDY."

Cara knew she couldn't pass this opportunity, she bolts out of the room and into her own, grabs a bag and run back in. She gets back before Khloe even notices she left, she locks the door and runs to Khloe's ass and spanks it some more. She wanted it, but Tristian would be back soon and if she's caught in here, that's it for her. Khloe starts twerking her ass and Cara is mesmerizing, "well she clearly wants to be eaten out" Cara thought, and started to eat Khloe's pussy. She grabbed both cheeks sniffed her but cheeks, she kissed them both and squeezed her cheeks. She started to lick her ass and move all the way to her dripping pussy. As she's licking her ass a phone besides her buzzes. She panics, but luckily with all the moans, Khloe didn't hear anything. Quickly she grabs the phone to shut it off but reads the text instead.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes, keep that ass right there."

"Damn it!!" she thought, she had to figure out something soon. What if she replies to him from her phone?

She begins typing, "Forget it. Im not feeling it anymore"

"I'll text you tomorrow,"

SEND.

"Thats it, mission accomplished" she thought.

She was finally safe to do as she pleased. Khloe's head began to turn to see whats going on, Cara notices it and slams her face into the bed.

"SHHHH" Cara said with a dirty smirk on her face.

She had to make sure not to speak, all she could do was make sounds and try to sound like Tristian. She gazed once more at Khloe's plum juicy ass sticking out. She gently places both her hands on each cheek and massaged them, she spread them apart and licked her from her ass to her dripping pussy. She could taste it, Khloe clearly wanted to be fucked.

Cara goes down on her, as she licks Khloe's pussy she savors the moment. Her tongue, deep inside that hot pussy swirling around. Khloe began to moan.

"AHHHH!! YESSSS BABE DONT STOPP AHHHHH!!"

She went with one finger first and inserted it into her pussy and she continued to eat her out. As she rammed her finger in her cunt she planned what she would do next.

"Does Khloe Kardashian like anal?" She thought. She was about to find out soon.

Slowly she guided another finger in and now had a great angle to finger her pussy. She kept thrusting and Khloe pushed her ass out even more, pushing Cara's fingers even deeper as she cuts for the first time tonight. She removed her fingers and licked her juiced of clean. Khloe was panting, she was out of breath.

Suddenly she thought of something and quietly ran out of the room and returned with a bag before Khloe realized. She locked the door and dimmed the lights to a point where she wouldn't be able to see clearly but she could manage. She began to open the bag and in the bag were a couple of toys. Some dildos, a few strap-on's, a gag, handcuffs, lube, rope and some other kinky stuff. She always kept a bag like this with her incase she ever got a chance with someone she really wanted. Her main goal was Kendall Jenner, but for tonight, Khloe would be just fine.

She pulled out of the strap-on's from the top, it was quite big, about 7 inches long and decent in girth. She began to strip while Khloe caught her breath. She strapped it on and took some lube. Just as she was gonna apply it she notices Khloe is still soaking wet. There was no need for lube, she placed the head of the cock near Khloe's butt. She rubs it up and down near her pussy lips as she teased her a bit. Her toys were perfect, all in top quality and all feel like actual skin except one. She had another strap on that was sealed up in its own bag. She saved that for a specific person.

As she continued to tease her, Khloe shouts out "PLEASE PUT IT IN NOWW, I NEED IT MNNNN YEAAAA BABY"

Cara slid the tip in slowly. She was never a fan of doggy style but this was a once in a life time experience, she couldn't say no. As she slid it in more and more the moans got louder and more sexier.

"MNNN OMGGG BABAYYY IT FEELS SOO GOOD TODAY", Khloe moaned.

Cara kept her pace steady at first, she slowly picked up speed and began thrusting harder. As she kept fucking her, she looked down and gazed at the perfect ass in front of her. She decides to slowly finger her asshole while fucking her. She spits on her ass and using it as lube slides her finger inside her ass. She wanted to fuck that ass by the end of the night but had to take it one step at a time. Cara had a sly smile on her face, she was enjoying this even though it was wrong. She imagine what it would be like to Fuck Kourtney and Khloe at the same time, the thought of it got her even hornier. She didn't care anymore. She was going for her ass.

Cara stopped what she was doing and got some lube ready, she positioned the strap-on to there enter of Khloe's ass and started rubbing it around. To her surprise Khloe stretched behind and spread her ass apart giving Cara a clear view at her tight little hole. Cara was a bit shocked but wasting no time she pressed it in. It was tight, gradually it popped in. The tip was inside, she began to push it in a bit rough now. Khloe pressed her face in the sheets, her hands were now gripping the sheets with her nails dug in the sheets. She felt pain and pleasure mixed into one. The feeling made her body move on its own, Khloe began working her ass along the strap-on. Cara grabbed her around the waist and began thrusting hard now, with every thrust the pain became less and less fro Khloe and the pleasure became better.

Khloe began to shout out "CUM IN MY ASS BABY CUM CUMMM"

Cara had to fake it somehow, she reached in front and dropped Khloe's tits pushing the strap-on further in her ass at the same time. She got rough now and was tearing Khloe's ass open, she grabbed her head and pulled it back and with one last thrust pushing all 7 inches inside her ass and moaned. Khloe collapsed on the bed, she lay there with her ass sore unable to move. Cara knew she had to leave asap, she packed everything, she made sure to take all evidence she was in the room and tip toed out of the room and ran to her room. Cara still had the strap-on on her that was in Khloe Kardishan's ass. She kept it as it was without cleaning it for another time.