Cara has Fun with the Kardashians Ch. 04

Story Info
Cara has a Kardashian threesome.
4.8k words
4.31
17.1k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: This is all fiction, it isn't meant to be taken seriously. All characters are above 18.*

***

The next day was an early one, Cara had woken up around 5. They had a special trainer coming for a yoga session. The Kardashian sisters all came down in their tight yoga pants that showed their curves. Cara was getting a free show here, she purposely stood behind all of them for the view. But Kylie was the one Cara wanted to be there the most, and she wasn't.

Cara was hoping to get a glimpse of the youngest ass and fantasize about the things she would do to it.

The class was about to start, Kim was in the middle with Kourtney on her right and Khloe was on the left. Cara was between Kourtney and Kim, even though she wasn't here for the yoga session, maybe a little relaxation would help her out.

During the class all Cara could think about was what would happen next. So far she had gotten all three Kardashian sisters in bed, which was honestly a huge accomplishment. Not just that but she had taped Kim, and could watch that at her leisure. But she knew she needed to step up her game, she wanted to conduct a little experiment on them.

After the class was over she went up to Khloe and began chatting her up. Now Khloe was the only one who had no memory of them together, as far as she was concerned it might have been Tristan but she had her doubts.

Cara needed to make sure Khloe would not realize what happened or else everything would be in a mess. She started to flirt with her, she placed her hand on Khloe's thigh and quietly said, "Hey, If you ever need a private yoga session, I have this great session on my laptop. Come to my room whenever and we can try it."

Cara then heads back to her room and lays in bed, she decided on a plan during the yoga session but she needed to execute it. It wouldn't be easy but she knew she was in charge so they were bound to listen.

Cara walks up to Kourtney's room and was about to knock when she realized was happen last time. This time she just opens the door without any regard and once again is happy to see the vulnerable position Kourtney is in.

"Oh Hi Cara," Kourtney says as she blushes and tries to hide what she was doing.

Cara clearly saw where Kourtney's hands were and could still hear the buzzing sound of the vibrator. She shut the door behind her and approached the bed. She sat besides Kourtney which made the Kardashian feel a little nervous, Cara knew if she pulled the sheets away, she'd find a pretty surprise all wet and ready for her. But what she was panning was sooo much better, she decided to play dumb.

She gently placed her hand on Kourtney's thigh and began explaining her plan to her as she listened in shock and excitement.

"Are you sure? I mean I'm down but I'm not sure about..." Cara placed her finger on Kourtney's lips. "Shush."

Before Cara left the room she once again reminded Kourtney, "Come to my room at exactly 8pm ok?"

Kourtney just nodded, still in shock to what she was about to do.

After a few hours Cara, Kim and Kris are in the living room watching some Netflix, Cara and Kim are on the big couch and Kris is on the smaller one on the left. Cara was wearing a long t-shirt and some shorts while Kim just sat in a baggy extra large shirt that was probably Kanye's. This wasn't unusual for Kim as she always wore the minimum at home and outside too. Cara tries to get Kim's attention but fails.

She slowly slides her self closer to Kim so as not to draw any attention from Kris. Kim now notices her next to her and gets shocked.

Kim whispers in a curious tone, "What are you up to?"

"Oh nothing, just wanted a shoulder to rest on." Cara replies and rests her head on Kim's shoulder.

Kim ignores it and gets back to the TV.

After a few minutes later Cara notices she can see down Kim's shirt, she tilted her head a bit to get a better view. It's only been a short time but she misses them soo much.

Her fingers slowly but gently make their way up Kim's leg and she notices she's not wearing any underwear. It was perfect, Kim was pretty much begging for it. She shoves her index finger in Kim's pussy. Kim jerks her body upwards, realizing what's going on. She saw her mother sitting near them and freaks out. But Cara had her own intentions and Kim was enjoying it. The fact that she could get caught and that to by her own mother, made her even hornier.

Cara pulls a small blanket from the side of the couch and covers throws it over Kim.

Kim immediately freaks out knowing what could happen, she was horny but the blanket was just making it more obvious. She was about to say something when Kris turned to her to ask her about a trip coming up.

Cara saw this as the perfect timing, now Kim would have to just sit there and respond to her mother. Cara started unbuttoning Kim's shirt, she pinches one nipple causing Kim to let out a scream. She cups Kim's breast on her hand and massages it, Kim closes her eyes for a second and lets out a slight moan.

Luckily for Kim, Kris gets a phone call and answers it.

"Hey, take off this shirt and hand it to me now!!" Cara demands.

Kim saw the seriousness in Cara, and she knew not to disobey. She takes carefully takes off her shirt and passes it to Cara. Now Kim was totally naked under the blanket, and this made her get even hornier. Cara saw the expression on Kim's face, it was a mix of horniness and fright.

Kim is sitting with her legs up and spread for Cara to get a good angle. Cara shoves two fingers inside Kim, she keeps an eye for Kris just in case. Kim was in s state of total pleasure, her hand was massaging her own breast, she had her eyes closed, and just before she was about to orgasm, she feels a gust of wind.

Cara yanked the blanket completely off. Kim flipped out, she was turns to Kris who's still busy on the phone.

"I want you to walk butt naked to my room where I'm going to fuck your brains out." Cara whispers, biting her lip.

Kim kept looking at Kris, fearing what her mom would say if she saw what was going on. She was trembling, she took a deep breath and went over the sofa from behind.

Cara admires Kim's ass and gives it a good spank, Kim gets startled and turns around. She was lucky Kris still didn't notice. Kim hurried to her room as fast as she could, Cara took her time and went after her.

The door opens and Cara walks in to find Kim already waiting on the bed, Cara walks up to her and jumps on top of her and pins her down.

"You were very hesitant to obey be downstairs." Cara scolds Kim. "I really think you need a good spanking to learn your place." Cara grabs a bag from under her bed that had everything she got from the store and pulls out a whip.

Kim laughs and gets on all fours and patiently waits for her punishment, but Cara was serious, she wanted to be dominant and Kim needed a lesson.

*whip* *whip* *whip*

Kim screams in pain, but the slut in Kim was active and she wanted more.

"YESS!! SPANK ME HARDER!!" Kim was moaning.

Cara saw a tear come down Kim's face, even though she was in pain, she was enjoying it. Cara licked Kim's face and pressed her face down on the bed.

"Don't ever disobey me again, got it? Cara sternly said.

Cara went back to her bag, she had three more strapons that she had yet to try out. One was the special Strapon X that she got custom made, the other was a strapon with two dildos on it, perfect for fucking two holes at once, and the third was the vibrator strapon that had a vibrator in it that would please the user and the one its used on.

Cara knew she had to try the vibrator on Kim, she began stripping her clothes. She lays down and orders Kim to eat her out first, which Kim obeys without any hesitation.

Kim crawls to her and hops on her, Kim stared in her eyes, last time she was a bit scared but this time she wanted to so much. She was practically wet with anticipation, she moved her lips closer to Cara's. Their lips touch, the next thing she notices, her hands caress Cara's head, she shoves her tongue in her. Her tongue licks the inside of Cara's mouth vigorously. Something came off her, she was completely into it. Cara pushed her off to catch her breath, even she was surprised on how events turned out.

Cara smiled knowing the night was going to go smoothly, Kim was totally in the mood for a good time.

Kim didn't waste anymore time, she kissed her neck and came down to her breast. Although Cara had small breast, she and amazing nipples. Kim sucked on one breast, licking the nipple with tender joy. She switched with the other breast and lightly bit her nipple causing Cara to moan. Cara moaning was rare as she was usually the one doing the fucking, but Kim didn't stop for second, she kept switching between nipples sucking one and playing with the other, pressing her nipples until she squeals.

Kim then moved lower, moving to her pussy. She kisses her pussy first causing her to let out a moan. She sticks her tongue as far in as possible licking her pussy.

Cara was a bit surprised on how good Kim was, perhaps she was always a pussy licker, too bad she ended up with Kanye. Cara lifted her hips up to give Kim a better angle.

Kim was now in her own world, she felt something change in her. "Has pussy always tasted this good." She thought.

Kim was now remembering all the things Cara did to her and she really wanted to impress Cara.

Kim began kissing Cara near her pussy, with each kiss she got more vigorous. Cara's pussy started to get really wet now, Kim sticks out her tongue and gives her one clean lick, she made sure to get all the juice she could. She started to use her hand to play with Cara's pussy.

Once she saw Cara lay her head back, she knew she could go for it, and she did. She stuck her tongue in Cara and used a finger to fuck her. She rubbed Cara's clit, she wanted to make Cara cum, she wanted to feel like she wasn't the submissive little slut everyone thought she was.

"AHHHHHH FUCK, THIS FEES SOO BLOODY GOOD." Cara moans in her sexy British accent.

Kim knew what she was doing was working, she bravely pressed Cara's asshole with one finger which startled Cara.

"My ass is reserved for someone special, not some Kardashain slut. Got that??" Cara said furiously.

Cara grabbed Kim by the tongue, "If I find your anywhere near my asshole, I'll destroy you so bad you want be able to walk for a month."

Cara pulled Kim's face towards her pussy and held it there as she got her pussy licked. She was on the verge of having an orgasm, she let go and Kim continued to eat her out, Cara began moaning.

"OMG AHHHH SHIT." She had a huge smile on her face, Kim was definitely improving as a pussy licker.

But now wasn't a time to relax, Cara was ready to fuck some Kardashain ass. She rolled off the side of the bed and reached underneath the bed for a bag. She unzipped the bag and pulled out the vibrator strapon. As soon as she strapped on herself, she felt a slight jolt. This was different from the one she used on Kim before. This didn't have a smaller dildo on the inside but a vibrator attached to it that was supposed to be felt by both people using it. Cara . Cara noticed it was slow, she felt disappointed but maybe it would feel more intense on the other person.

She looked back at Kim laying in bed, her body was perfect. Kim was panting, her breast expanded and contracted with every breath, her nipples were fully erect. She had her eyes fixed on the strapon.

Cara spat on her hand and stroked her cock, that's when things changed. Cara started to feel pleasure, the vibrator began speeding up. Cara realized Kim could feel the vibrations as well, she decided to speed things.

Cara jumps on the bed and with her left hand she grabs Kim by the hair, with her right hand she holds her cock and slaps Kim on the face. Kim was bent in the perfect doggystyle position, her ass elevated up.

"Suck me off whore!!" Cara demanded as Kim slowly put her lips around the cock head. She started sucking the head, she could feel the vibrations in her mouth. That's when she knew tonight was going to be a long night.

Kim started to take another inch in, she was now 3 inches in. Cara could feel her pussy vibrating, she was having the best time.

"Maybe this is what guys feel when they get a blowjob." Cara thought.

Cara pushed her hips a little and pushed another inch in Kim's mouth, interestingly there was no gaging even with the vibrations in her throat. For a second, Cara imagined what Kanye's cock was like.

Cara pull it out if Kim's mouth, her saliva was all over it. Cara loved that Kim could take 5 inches without any problem. With no warning, Cara shoves her cock back in Kim's mouth, this time she shoves all 7 inches inside her mouth.

Cara watched as Kim gaged on her cock, she started into her eyes. Those sexy blowjob eyes were gazing at her. Cara loved this, she held her cock in there for a few seconds.

Once she let go, Kim sat back up and tried to catch her breath, her saliva was dripping off Cara's cock. Some saliva was dripping onto her body covering her breast.

Cara pushed Kim on her back and started sucking on her breast, she licked all the saliva of her body. She then got off the bed and pulled Kim to the edge. With Kim's head handing out of the bed, she shoved her cock inside an upside down Kim.

Kim gaged on her cock, she could feel it inside her throat now. Cara kept fucking her mouth with her cock, she grabbed Kim's breast and massaged them. Then using them as grip she started fucking Kim's mouth even more rapidly. Her vibrator was increasing with every pace, she could even see the bulge in Kim's throat.

She pulled out of her cock from Kim's mouth to give her a chance to catch her breath.

"Now Kim, flip over for me." Cara ordered Kim to get on her back.

Cara's cock was dripping with Kim's salvia, it was the perfect lube. She pressed the head against Kim's pussy.

Kim could immediately feel the vibrator, she saw Cara was already dripping. Cara had 2 orgasms so far and was hoping for more.

Cara spread Kim's legs wide open to the sides and pushed the head in. Kim's expression changed, she tried her best not to moan, she knew there were other people in the house and is she was too loud, someone would barge in.

Cara felt another orgasm coming and got a little carried away and rammed the entire length in Kim. Cara saw Kim's mouth open as he moaned loudly. She started to fuck her like a machine, Kim began to moan even louder as Cara's pace increased.

"AHH AHHH AHHH FUCCCKKK." Kim couldn't contain her self, she was screaming in extacy.

Cara grabbed her by the throat and squeezed to stop her from screaming so loudly. She watched as Kim's breast bounced up and down, with her left hand choking Kim, she uses her right hand pinches Kim's nipples.

She grabs her breast and thrusts into Kim. Cara felt the vibrations reached its limit and were steady now.

Cara was now getting soaked and a bit worried about the vibrator, Kim should've by now noticed Cara's dripping pussy falling on her own, some of it trailing down the rubber cock and entering her own pussy mixing with hers. Cara saw Kim's body twitch her mouth wide open. "SHITTTT!! SHITTT!!"

Cara smiled as Kim's cum splashed on her and her cock. She jumped up and slapped the cock on Kim's face, forcing her to lick her own juices clean. She pushed her cock down Kim's throat, Cara loved watching Kim's lips around her cock.

Once she felt her cock was clean from cum, she got up and flipped Kim over.

Kim arched her ass up for Cara, giving her the best possible angle for a good ass fuck. Kim felt nervous, she never allowed Kanye to ever touch her asshole.

Cara spat on Kim's asshole and rubbed it, pushing one finger in. She wanted to get her ass all lubed up for a smooth ass fuck. She had another strapon she wanted to use but it wasn't the right time. Cara pressed the cock against Kim's ass, she gently pushed the head in.

Kim pressed the side of her face against the sheets, she could feel pain as her virgin ass was now getting fucked for the first time.

Cara finally spread Kim's hole wide enough for the tip to slide in. Cara knew exactly where the pleasure spots were and angled the cock in those directions.

"AHH IT HURTS!! MMMMM AHHH MMNMMMM." Kim began to moan, she felt her virgin ass pop. The pain started to subside and intense pleasure struck her, it was so much better than she expected, she felt pleasures she never knew were possible. Her eyes closed and her moans turned louder and louder into sensual moans.

Cara grabbed Kim placing her fingers in her butt dimples, she started pushing the entire cock up Kim's ass. She was halfway there, just a little more. Cara's smile began to widen up.

Cara notices her phone vibrating at the edge of the table where she left it. Before Cara even had the chance to grin, the door handle moved.

Kim heard it and freaked out, she tried to move but was pushed down by a hand and the cock was pushed even deeper in her ass.

The door was open, and the eldest Kardashain sister stood there in shock, she expected something to be going on but this was so much more intense that she imagined. Kourtney was wearing a robe that was left open and some sexy lingerie that proudly showed her toned body and made her breast look super perky.

Kim looked up and saw her sister, she felt degraded. "Kourtney... I can explain."

Cara gestured to Kourtney to come over, which Kourtney was hesitant but gradually waked over slowly.

Cara still had her hand on Kim's back not letting her move or else the rest of her cock was going up her ass.

"Kourtney, what are you doing here??" Kim asked in concern.

"Cara what's going on???" Kim was in the dark here, she had no idea what was happening.

Kourtney watched as Cara slowly pulled the cock from Kim's ass. She was amazed that most of it was in Kim's ass. She began to disrobe and take off everything causing Kim to get even more confused.

Cara with the strapon still attached to her walked over to Kourtney and stuck her tongue in her mouth. She grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up and threw her on the bed.

"Don't you dare move, I'll get back to your sweet ass." Cara said to Kim as she continued to make out with Kourtney.

Kim began to get off the bed and Cara noticed, she quickly unstrapped her cock and handed it to Kourtney as she pulled Kim back on the bed. The next thing Cara notices was the cock already strapped to Kourtney.

Kourtney could already feel the vibrator in the strapon, her body filled with excitement, she could also feel the wet patch of cum from Cara on the inside of the strapon. She looked down at her rubber cock and was pretty amazed at how it felt to have a cock. She looked at Cara and waited for the go ahead to fuck her sister for the first time.

Kim was in a state of shock as she watched her eldest sister stare at her with lust, she wanted to leave but her body said otherwise. Her eyes were now looking at the cock on her sister, her nipples were as erect as glass, her skin was covered in goosebumps, her stomach clenched in anticipation of a good fuck, her pussy was soaking wet.

Cara saw that Kim had settled down and this was her chance, she looked at Kourtney and nodded. She sat near Kim to enjoy the show.

Kourtney with a smile on her face approached Kim, she spat on her hand and lubed the cock a little more. She pressed it against Kim's pussy lips until she saw Kim moan. She smiled with excitement as she pushed it in more and more. She watched as Kim's expression turned, she couldn't believe she was fucking her own sister. But to her, Kim deserved it.

"I hate the fact that just because of your stupid sex tape, everyone thinks you're the main Kardahsian. EXCUSE ME!! I AM THE OLDEST!! I SHOULD GET ALL THE ATTENTION." Kourtney yelled at Kim as she thrusted Kim repeatedly.

12