Carabella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
324 Followers

He trailed tender kisses over her neck and shoulders, before taking another deep, hard, soul-wrecking kiss from her mouth.

"I've dreamed of you naked under me, crying out as we make love!"

Another eating kiss, before he trailed a hand down her side to the jeans at her waist. Undoing the button and pulling the zipper down, he slid a trembling hand under the waistband of her panties and pushed a finger between her soaking lips. Cara groaned as he circled her hardening clit, and gasped when he flicked it gently, teasingly.

"I don't think I can stand to tease you too much longer, sweet thing!" he whispered into her mouth as he took another kiss.

Keeping his fingers busy in her panties, Rick lowered her gently onto the bed, and pushed her to lie back so he could pull the jeans and panties off her. The sight of her closely- trimmed mound made him groan and pass his hand over the hairs, causing an answering groan to ripple from her throat. He knelt before her and pushed her legs open, drawing the scent of her desire into his nostrils, before bending closer and tasting her.

"Ambrosia!" he whispered. "You taste like heaven, baby!"

Rick's breath wafted over Cara's needy flesh, raising her blood pressure, and when he dipped his tongue inside her hot channel, she arched off the bed, almost mindless with need. He was unrelenting, lapping up her cream and driving her closer to the top. She felt his hands on her nipples, pulling and squeezing, before one hand slid down to caress her hard little nub. A hard thrust, and a slap to her clit, and she came, her head feeling like the top had just blown off it.

Rick continued to kiss her there, where she shook and throbbed, until the tremors died away, and she was limp. Cara became gradually aware that she was naked while he was still fully clothed. The color sped up her body, warming her, and she struggled to sit up. Rick stood over her, his eyes dark with lust, and watched her watch him undress. His body was lithe and strong, his arms and legs long and heavily muscled. His chest was ripped, his six-pack putting paid to the idea that he was like any other professor she had ever had.

And when her eyes fell to the evidence of his continued desire for her, they widened in shock. How in the world was she ever going to accommodate all that delicious-looking length? Her mouth watered for a taste of him, and she reached for him, intent on sating her desires, but he pushed her hands away.

"No, not this time! If you touch me, it's over! And I don't want it to be over just yet, baby! I need to feel you around me. I need to be inside you!"

DawnJ
DawnJ
324 Followers
12