Carabella Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers

"You're beautiful from any angle, do you know that?" he asked, reaching up to pull her down to his mouth so he could kiss her.

"So tell me, Rick, why should I choose to spend my weekend with you?"

He could hear her reaching for her own control, and trying to use talk to keep it. He smiled. She would not escape him with small talk, not tonight. He sat up and pulled her across his lap, stroking his tongue into her mouth before she could object, kissing her deeply, showing her without words how much he wanted her.

"Have you ever made love on a beach, baby?" he asked, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth.

Cara trembled as he kissed her, knowing what was going to happen, knowing she was not going to stop it, knowing she needed this.

"No," she whispered. "Have you?"

He chuckled. "No, I haven't. You'll be my first!" She tensed, and he smiled. "If you like, you can be my only one!" He kissed her again, pushing her to her back on the blanket and sliding his hands over her breasts in the tiny top, as he stroked her neck and throat and ears with his hungry tongue.

"You're pretty certain of the outcome, aren't you, big boy?" She was breathless, and Rick loved it. "And pretty eager, too, eh?"

He kissed her left breast, just at the top, sucking the flesh gently between his teeth. "Eager? Was there something else you wanted to do first?" His own breathing was getting choppier as well, especially when she reached down and began to stroke him through his slacks.

"Maybe a few more sips of my wine. A snack...I thought I saw cheese and crackers in the basket."

She was breathing hard and fast now, because he had insinuated a hand under her little leather skirt and was caressing her thigh, sliding it up to that place where her panties were already wet for him. He caressed her through the wet cloth, and kissed her again, deep, slow, hard, reining in the lust that rode him hard. He wanted to pleasure her, and he would, many times, before he let himself get his own.

"You're hungry?" he asked, feigning an amusement he didn't truly feel. "I just got you back from dinner with the girls!"

He slid a finger under the leg of the wet strip of cloth and felt the cream that was pooling in her sweet center. He groaned, and heard her corresponding moan as he slid his finger inside, just enough to stroke her g-spot.

"Rick!" she groaned his name. "Please!"

"Feel good, baby?" he wondered, sounding much calmer than he felt.

"Oh God, yes!" She rolled her hips, trying to accommodate him, to get him to stroke it harder, feeling the orgasm he was holding just out of her reach.

He stroked her harder, kissing her ravenously and eating her cries of pleasure as he brought her to her first orgasm. The satisfaction he felt when she broke apart beneath him was immense. He didn't wait for her to come down off that high before he was sending her back up again, this time stroking her clit. She whimpered in need, and Rick gave her the touches she needed.

Suddenly, he needed to taste her. He crawled down her body, still fully clothed, and impatiently ripped the strip of cloth that covered her away from her soaking pussy so he could taste her. He grunted at the sweetness on his tongue, and raised her hips in his hands so he could fuck her with his tongue. She writhed beneath his mouth, calling his name and pulling him into her, begging him not to stop. He hungered for her, and he ravished her with his tongue and teeth and lips, licking and sucking her until, his tongue inside her, she came again, falling apart and jerking in his hands, crying out his name.

He soothed her with calming licks to her slit, smoothing his hands over her belly till she calmed. Then he raised her up and kissed her slack mouth, eating at her with deep need. She opened her eyes, and he saw a swirl of emotions in them that choked him up.

"You're overdressed, baby," he said, not willing to deal with emotions now, when he wanted her body with such overwhelming lust. He couldn't process his own emotions, only knowing that she was his, and he was never letting her go. He removed her clothing without really knowing what he did, and only when she was naked before him did he focus on her face again, watching her try to hide the depth of her own feelings. He would not let her hide from him, not ever again. He leaned over her and kissed her softly, light, full-mouthed kisses over her face, neck, shoulders, breasts, wanting her to be desperate for him again.

"You like to tease, don't you, Rick?" he heard her ask, before she surprised him by sliding beneath his hands and reaching for his cock, which she released from the constraints of his slacks and boxers. Remembering how he had denied her earlier, he determined to hold his control and let her have her pleasure. So he gritted his teeth, then, as she trailed her fingers up and down his stiff cock, and when she licked the head, he jerked as if she had shocked him. She laughed, and he felt emotion well up inside him. She was killing him, and he wanted her to love every second of her play with him.

"You taste good, Professor!" she said wickedly, a long lick up from his balls punctuating the words. "Real good!"

She moaned softly and took him into the warm cavern of her mouth. Rick tried to hold in his groan and failed. The feel of her silken mouth around him was so good that he closed his eyes and let himself feel, hanging on to his control by a thread as she took him all the way in, down to his balls. Oh God, he had never been deep-throated before, and he could feel the muscles in the back of her throat before she let him go, sucking on the head as she released him with a pop.

"Baby, enough!" he begged her, pulling her up to kiss her. "Help me undress!"

Their fingers fumbled together and before long he was lying on his back and pulling her over to straddle him. She leaned in for a kiss, and he took her all the way in, sucking her tongue into his mouth then moving down to her breasts, which he suckled like a newborn as he slid his fingers down her belly to her clit. He circled her there, teasing her with strokes that never quite touched her where she needed it most, until she was crying out for him to end her sweet torture. He pushed his hard rod against her wet slit and finally rubbed her clit, pinching it and then rubbing it again, swallowing her shout as she came apart in his arms in a ravenous, demanding kiss.

He held her for a moment, savoring the feel of her warm body against his own, and then he raised her hips, and slid into her, thrusting his hips up to seat himself fully inside her. Her breath was coming in short gasps again, and he fucked her hard, his cock heating the walls of her pussy, the feel of her around him driving him insane with the need to bring them both to completion. He rolled to the side with her still wrapped in his arms, and kissed her as he fucked her, growling as he stroked into her harder and faster. Her mewls of pleasure wore down his control, and he rode her wildly.

"Bella, baby..." He couldn't finish the statement. There was just too much to say. He could wait till she was ready, till he was ready. For now, he rammed her, slapping her bottom and raising her leg so he could plunge in deeper. He squeezed her breasts, teasing the nipples as he fucked her, cupping and caressing them as he kissed her neck. He plunged in deeply, going harder and faster as the pleasure built between them. He wanted to touch the heart of her, hungry to have her completely, and when she came, gasping and crying out his name, her sweet, hot center contracting around him, he fell apart right behind her, pumping wildly into her, his buttocks bunching tightly as he fucked into her, kissing her breathlessly, hugging her to his heart...loving her.

He didn't let her go, but held her as they both came down together. Their breathing slowed, and Rick could feel the cooling breeze on the sweat between their heated bodies. She was trembling, and he was fighting not to tremble with her. He felt at peace for the first time in his life, and the woman whose body finally relaxed in his arms was the reason. If he didn't watch it, she would steal his heart completely. Maybe she already had.

"Wake up, baby! We can't stay here!" He kissed her mouth again helplessly and smiled when she struggled to open her eyes.

"Will you spend the weekend with me?" he asked slowly.

Rick watched the smile that she couldn't hide steal across her face. "Yes," she said, and kissed him again.

DawnJ
DawnJ
325 Followers
12