Cara's Car Crisis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean like puberty?" Audrey sniffed as she made a face. "I'm not a kid. I'm 23 freaking years old so I think I'm done growing. Are yours real?"

"Real?"

"Yeah. They do implants down in Utica if you got money."

"I'm sure they do and I think that's horrible. All women are beautiful just as they are," Cara snapped.

"Easy for you to say," Audrey observed. "You want me to pull down my shirt?"

"No. I mean, you should do what you want."

"Show me yours," Audrey said bluntly, and after Cara gave her a quizzical look she repeated the request. "Open up your blazer so I can get a good look at them. I'm showing you mine."

"What about..." Cara said in nodding towards the window where Hank worked away on the other side.

"She said 45 minutes and that's what it will be. She's anal like that so we still got 15 minutes," Audrey proclaimed. "You owe me lady. You fisted my woman and I didn't complain. Besides, I got the feeling you like to show them off. Where you going?"

"Just want to make sure no other customers are pulling in," Cara answered as she went to front door and looked out the window at the empty gravel lot. "This is a bit out of character for me."

"Damn," the waif gasped after the librarian unbuttoned her blazer and pulled it open to exposed her massive bell-shaped breasts that hung to her waist. "Never seen a girl with ones that big, at least not in person."

"Hey. You didn't say anything about touching," Cara half-heartedly complained when after the girl stuffed the bottom of her own blouse in her mouth and moved over to grab Cara's breasts, her little paws first trying to lift the doughy teats before putting both hands on one and kneading it. "What if your woman ever came in here and saw us?"

"She's still under the car, ain't she?" Audrey asked, and after Cara acknowledged the mechanic was, the waif knelt down a bit and rubbed her breasts against Cara's. "Omigod that feels good."

Cara didn't say or do anything but kept an eye on the woman under her car when after Audrey stepped back a bit the librarian's hand went to the waif's bosom, taking the tiny buds in her hands and cupping them, an act that seemed to delight the girl and light up what seemed to be a perpetually crestfallen expression.

"You like mine?" Audrey said hopefully.

"Of course I do dear," Cara confessed as the pointy nipples stiffened.

"Want to go out back?" Audrey asked. "Nobody eats pussy better than me, I swear."

"No time I'm afraid," Cara sighed as she let her hands slide off to the sides and work under the girl's reed thin arms to stroke her armpit hair, and when Audrey figured out what she was doing she laughed and raised her elbows a bit.

"So that's what you dig about Henrietta!" Audrey chirped. "I thought it might have been her muscles. I'm pretty hairy, but nowhere near like her."

"You shave anywhere?" Cara asked.

"My legs from the knees down if I have a job interview," the waif explained.

"Sweet, but we better stop," Cara advised as she pulled her hands out of the furry hollows.

"Wait. Keep your blazer open," Audrey pleaded. "You owe me."

The girl took two steps back until her back was against the door leading to the garage, and then Audrey yanked her jeans and panties down to her thighs, exposing a lovely untrimmed triangle that filled her delta.

"Won't take me long," the girl insisted as her hand went between her slightly bowed legs, and as she fingered herself her eyes were fixated on Cara's pendulous breasts while mumbling, "Want to do you so bad."

"I know," Cara hissed, the older woman so lost in the decadent vulgarity of the situation that she barely realized her hands were going up to her breasts, and after she cupped the doughy flesh she kneaded the soft flesh savagely. "Cum for me honey."

Almost as if on command the girl first bent over a bit before seeming to corkscrew into the floor, with the only thing holding her up was the door she was leaning on, and the waif was practically down on the grubby floor tiles before she slowly straightened up and let out a long sigh.

"Thanks," Audrey said as she pulled her jeans back up. "That was so hot the way you played with your tits."

"Thank YOU," Cara responded as she took the girl's hand and brought it up to her face. "I liked it as much as you did."

"Oh man," Audrey whispered as she watched her still damp fingers go into the librarian's mouth where the funky digits were sucked on until the flavor was gone.

"I know you don't live anywhere near here, but if you're ever anywhere close by, I would love to give myself to you," Audrey said, pausing to reach up to the older woman's cheek.

"One of Henrietta's pussy hairs," the girl explained as she held up the curl before continuing. "I meant that. I know I'm not nearly as sexy as Hank but I would let you do anything you wanted to me. Like to get rimmed? Dig pissing on girls? Anything you wanted."

"You're plenty sexy enough honey," Cara said as she looked through the window before leaning on the girl and kissing her hard. "I might just take you up on that."

"Really? OMIGOD!" the waif squealed as she ran over to the register and grabbed a pen and a business card of the garage to scribble her number on it while babbling at top speed. "This is the tracfone number that I carry around with me to do Hank's errands. I can't believe this. We live on Hardscrabble Road. Last house on the left. OMIGOD! I can't believe you would want to do me. I never did an old lady before. How old are you anyway? Like 40?"

"Something like that," Cara chuckled, too delighted at the girl's decade too low guess to correct her. "No guarantees but you never know."

"Car's coming down off the lift. 45 minutes, just like she promised," Audrey noted, and as the mechanic backed the car out of the garage she added, "I really hope you will call me sometime. It's so boring around here and you really turn me on."

"We'll see," Cara replied as Hank entered the little room.

"Hope my girl didn't bore you to tears," hank mentioned as she went behind the desk to write out the bill by hand. "Figured she would either be crying on your shoulder and trying to see your tits."

"No, we had a nice chat," Cara replied as she gave the bill a glance, surprised that it wasn't worse, and then handed over her credit card.

"Audrey's okay, aren't you kiddo?" the mechanic replied as she rubbed her hair playfully. Speaks when she's spoken to and comes when you call. Make you a good hunting dog."

"Well, I'm glad you were here and happy you took care of me so fast," Cara said before leaving.

"My thoughts exactly," Hank guffawed as she stepped behind Audrey and without warning took the bottom of the girl's blouse and yanked it up, exposing the girl to the departing customer. "Something to remember this place by."

"Make a nice cover for a calendar if you hand them out around the holidays," Cara said with a smile, and after the librarian left the mechanic's hands went under the waif's blouse, kneading the little orbs roughly as she nibbled the girl's ear. "Bet you liked me showing that lady your titties didn't you? Did you like watching us?"

"You're mean," Audrey replied before closing her eyes and daydreaming.

***

In about 10 miles Cara pulled the car off the road and into an empty lot marked as being a scenic site. There was nothing particularly scenic about the sight and there was nothing wrong with the car either, but there was something that needed attending to because she was having trouble concentrating on driving.

"What is this, the frigging change of life?" Cara asked herself as she unbuckled the seat belt and working her slacks down while checking the rear view mirror to make sure no one else had pulled into the lot, because something was making her act crazy lately.

"That's it Baby, you're so cute," Cara mumbled to herself with her eyes closed as her fingers worked over her clit while she imagined leaning towards the girl and taking her entire little breast in her mouth and suckling on it while she pictured her hands exploring all of Audrey's furry places.

The librarian accidentally triggered the car alarm as she squirmed in the seat as she came, but not even that jarring interlude could spoil her orgasm, and after she recovered headed on down the road, wondering what ever happened to the woman she used to be.

***

Thank you for reading.

12