Caravan Gangbang

Story Info
Husband watches three young guys with his wife.
1.1k words
3.83
128.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little over a year ago myself, (k) and my husband (A) booked a caravan on a popular holiday camp for a bit of a dirty weekend get away. Now over the course of this long weekend, we had a lot of fun in that caravan, but one night will always be alittle special for me.. The night my husband watched me get used by three barely legal young guys...

Having been around the town in the evenings, we had spotted where all the local "hang outs" where for the lads in the area; so it was just a matter of picking the right group.. With a target selected we made our move - Me dressed in my sluttish gear, and my husband hanging back, so the guys thought I was alone.

Almost instantly one of lads (Andy) wolf whistled me and I turned to smile. Quickly he made small talk as he attempted to reel me in.. As you'd expect from a group of horny lads, they conversation soon turned to how sexy I looked etc. I teased them by asking if they were even old enough to talk about sex, let alone have it.. This served me well, as I got to check they were all legal as well.

Once I'd got the guys nice and worked-up talking sex (A) came up alongside me and introduced himself to the guys.. The lads took a step back, not really sure where this was going; but soon relaxed again when my husband ran his hand up the inside of my thigh, pulling my skirt up slightly and showing off my black stockings as he began to massage my clit in public. (A) began to tell the lads what a horny little nymph I am, and how he could use their help servicing me tonight.. After a brief pause, all three lads agreed to help, and followed us back to the caravan..

Once back at the caravan I made all three lads strip off and sit on the sofa to watch for a bit..

I dimmed the lights, and slowly began to strip out of my cloths for them...Off came my little jacket, then my black corset to reveal my lovely juicy DD's. Teasingly I wiggled off my skirt, revealing my lacy French knickers which matched the lace pattern around my stocking tops.

At this point my husband stepped in, and slid my knickers down over my stockings and boots for me; giving the lads their first look at my shaven cunt.

I watched their rock hard cocks twitch as my husband directed me to a chair and spread my legs wide apart for all to see. He sat between my legs and kissed his way up my stocking covered leg towards my now throbbing clit. My husband has always been very skilled with his tongue, but tonight seemed even better...The sight of all these young toned bodies watching me being licked was too much for me, and I began to moan and cry in pleasure with every flick of (A)'s tongue. Tom was the first to shake his nerves and begin slowly stroking his cock, closely followed by both Andy and Ben..

Just as I closed in on my first orgasm of the evening, (A) stood up and walked towards the back of the caravan, telling the lads it was up to them to finish me off..

I quickly walked over and placed myself between Andy's legs, who sitting in the middle of the other two lads.. Taking Ben and Toms cocks in either hand I smiled as I began pumping on them hard, and they both groaned together.. Lowering my mouth onto Andy's throbbing cock, I attempted to bring all three lads to climax together.

Then, without saying a word, Ben broke my grip on his cock and moved around behind me on the floor. Before i could stop him, he was easing his 6inches into my dripping cunt unprotected...

- oh fuck, Ben baby put a rubber on - I said

Just then my husband spoke up and said,

- No its ok baby.. let them.

Ben needed no second invitation, he grabbed my hips and began thrusting me wildly from behind. Within seconds Ben exploded and filled my pussy with his spunk! Andy quickly followed, grabbing the back of my head and forcing me down onto his cock and filling my mouth with his salty goodness.. I was in heaven!

Both boys pulled out of me panting, leaving only Tom to go... I lay tom down on the sofa, an d straddled myself across his face. Without a second thought, Tom grabbed the top of my thighs and pulled me down onto his tongue. I made him lick Ben's cum out of me while I ran my hands up and down his lovely flat stomach and occasionally licked the tip of his lovely thick seven inches.

After a while, I shifted - this time straddling his gorgeous young cock... I could tell Tom was a stocking guy as he couldn't keep his eyes off my legs and began stroking them as i lowered myself onto him.

- Oh fuck yes.. cried Tom as his first few inches spread apart my pussy lips and slipped inside.

Once he was all inside i began to slowly bounce up and down on his shaft and rub my clit against his pubic bone.. I began to bite my lip feeling that his thick cock would soon bring me to my first climax. Tom lifted his head to my bouncing tits and began to suck on them as he fucked me..

- Oh shit.. yes that's it Tom, fuck me baby... - I moaned

Skilfully Tom turned us over so he was on top and in control.. I lifted my legs high into the air to give his gorgeous cock more access to my hungry cunt. With one arm wrapped around my shoulders to hold me in place, he slid his free hand up and down my leg; enjoying the feel of the lace and nylon..

By now we were both frantic, meeting each others thrusts harder and faster until it happened... With one last desperate thrust I felt his cock pulsate inside me and fill me with his cum.. My body replied and a wave of pleasure washed over me as i drenched his cock in my own juices..

Suffice to say, in the two hours that followed the lads had me in a lot of different positions and covered and filled me with a lot of cum; but that's for another story.