Caravan Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robo had done a good job on himself because no sooner had he started to work him self he tried to put his dick in my wife's mouth, but because of the heavy fucking by Carl she couldn't keep it in. Instead he held her under the chin and worked himself hard and then he told Carl "stop" and he told my wife to open he mouth. As she did I watched him pump five or six goods loads of cum into her mouth and over her chin. I found it difficult to believe he had already left so much inside of my wife just minutes ago to be able to repeat it so quickly.

Pretty much as soon as he had cum Carl started to pound her again. My wife was on the verge of cumming again and kept saying don't stop once more. Then as we all watched on she tipped over the edge and moaned loudly and for what seemed like a minute. Carl continued to pound for another 30 seconds or so and then ground himself deep into my wife. She reached behind and pulled on his leg to hold him in as he let go inside of her.

As he pulled away a small gush of spunk flowed back out of her and her whole pussy was covered in a frothy mixture of spunk and her own juices.

She stayed like that for over a minute breathing heavily with her head hung down and her legs shaking as if she had just run a marathon.

Then Robo helped her to her feet and kissed her again as did Carl. They helped her back on with her panties and her dress and then thanked her for a wonderful experience and brought her over to me.

I looked at Pieter and said I better take her home now and he looked at me and then shook my hand. He then told me that the van would only be 17,500 if we were still interested. I didn't know what else to do but thank him at the time for the offer but said it was still out of our reach to which he replied that we could always come back again to talk about it some more.

I walked her back to our van where she went straight to the shower. We didn't speak much that evening and our friends thought that we had had an argument. That night she cuddled me in bed until she dozed off. It took me almost two ours before I finally slept all the time thinking about what had happened and not sure how I should react. I woke up at around five in the morning and realised I had been dreaming of what had happened and also realising that I had a very aroused dick. I wanked my self off into a tissue so as not to wake my wife.

I got up at around eight and left her sleeping. When I finally went back to the bedroom at nearly ten she was sitting on the edge of the bed putting some cream on the lips of her pussy. I asked her if she was OK. She told me that walking back with her panties so wet had made her lips sore and that she would be OK in a day or so. I asked if we were OK and she looked at me and asked if I still loved her to which I replied that obviously I did. She cried for a moment and said she was sorry for what she had done. I told her that I was sorry for not stopping it. We both held each other some more and then went out for the day with our friends.

Two days later we seemed to be almost back to normal when she asked me if I did really want the van that was for sale. We talked and I said it was still more than we could afford without ruining all of our planes for other things. Again she told me she was sorry for not only what she had done but that even after all of that we still hadn't got what we wanted. I told her never mind but she seemed quite sad that I wasn't getting the van and that she had let me down.

The next day after lunch I fell asleep in the deck chair and when I awoke some time later I found I was all alone. Looking down the hill to the pool I could see my child playing with my friends children but could not see my wife. After another hour I became quite concerned. Shortly after this my wife came down the steps to the van. I asked if she was OK as she looked distraught. She said it was nothing and was about to go into the van when I caught her arm. With this she burst into tears again and told me she had been back to the van at the top again.

I was mad and said what have they done to you I will kill them. She quickly grabbed me and said no, they hadn't done anything. I asked what she meant by nothing.

She then said quietly - "nothing I didn't want. I wanted to get you more money off so you could have the van"

I asked her straight if she was being honest. She told me yes, she would not have done it otherwise. I then asked her if she had enjoyed it. She took some time to answer but said yes.

I told her I wanted to know everything that had happened.

She began to tell me how she had gone back to ask if they would give us some more off. They had told her yes but only if she would have sex with them again. She had said no, but they had talked to her some more and finally convinced her that she had already done it once so it would be no worse than having done it twice anyway.

She admitted that Robo was charming and she liked being held and kissed by him and with this she had started kissing again. She had told them that she would only play with one of them at a time while the others watched. She told me that they had not had hardly any foreplay this time and that she let Robo be the first. She said how wonderful it felt having him inside of her and that she liked it as he withdrew from her because of the shape of his dick. She also admitted that she liked the feel of his large balls slapping against her. She said she had laid back as he fucked her and that she had cum several times in quick succession and then eventually he had pulled out of her and she had swallowed his dick as he came into her mouth. She admitted that she had never swallowed so much cum in one go and that it was as much as she could manage not to be sick.

She had said that she then told Pieter he could be next because she thought that Carl was a little rough.

She then told me that Pieter had dropped his shorts and she had discovered to her shock that he was very large. Even a bit thicker than Robo but around two inches longer at around eight inches she guessed. She said as she took it in her hand that her hand did not go all the way around it. She said she was slightly worried about having someone so big inside of her. Instead she started to suck his dick for him.

Carl had then asked her if she would let him take her anally.

She told him only if he was more gentle thinking that it would stop her having Pieter inside of her and also as Carl was the smallest there it would not be so uncomfortable.

She said Carl had gone into her pussy first to get some lubrication and had then pulled out and pressed against her arse. She said she was on all fours and nervous and she could not relax herself and so it had been quite uncomfortable at first when Carl had entered her arse. She said he was quite gentle to start and that it was quite enjoyable to feel him inside of her.

She said she felt quite bad but that that made her feel more aroused.

Disappointingly she said it had not taken Carl long to cum in her as he said she was so tight and so this meant having to let Pieter take her. She told him that she would sit on the bench and he could kneel in front of her as she hoped this would help her manage his length.

She then told me that as he had entered her she couldn't believe how big he had felt. At first it had been quite painful until he had stretched her and then as she started to open up to him it just felt filling in a way she could never had imagined.

She admitted that she had cum heavily three or four times just by being fucked by him and that eventually she had relented and allowed him to get behind her doggy style.

She said she had to brace herself against the arm of the chair because by this time he was as she put it "not being very easy".

I took from this that he was basically banging the fuck out of her. She said that she don't know how long this went on for but that he took quite some time to cum and that she had cum several more times her self.

She rather sheepishly admitted that even though it was not entirely comfortable with him because of his size, towards the end she got used to him and she had allowed him, as she said

" I let him grab my hair from behind as he fucked me which quite excited me"

The others sat down again but she said she allowed Robo to take her one more time. All in all she said that she preferred the feel of him inside of her and she allowed him to fuck as long as he wanted as with him it was not uncomfortable like Pieter had been. Finally he came inside of her again and then they had let her come back to me.

She was looking quite uncomfortable again and I said "I suppose your sore again walking back in your panties" to which she replied that no she wasn't because she hadn't worn them on the way back. She was "holding it in" and desperately needed to go to the loo.

She looked at me and said that I looked pissed at her. I said you should have asked me. She said she had only done it for me and that they were willing to drop by another 2000 Euros.

The look she gave me said to me that she was being honest and she was begging for me to justify it and not to make her feel bad.

By this time I was feeling upset and wanted to get my own back a bit. I said she should have at least taken me with her for protection to which she replied she was sorry. She then added that she thought it was only because I had wanted to watch her.

I didn't answer but it was probably closer to the truth than I wanted to admit.

"I really need to go to the loo now". she said.

I looked at her at I don't know why I did what I did next but it's to late to change things now. I reached behind me and picked up the empty glass that I had been drinking from earlier.

I handed it too her and said "if you must go then I want to see what they did to you".

She sat still for several moments as if she was going to either cry or argue but instead I could see a stubborn streak flash across her face and she snatched the glass from me.

"If this makes you happy then".

She then lifted her dress and squatted on the chair in front of me. I could see that she was very puffy and rosy on her lips and in between she was cherry red.

She held the glass under herself. She looked me straight in the eye never wavering, for a moment only a drip or two came out and then she pushed a finger into herself and let out a small grunt. As she removed her finger it then came out as if she was doing a pee. Cum flowed into the glass for several seconds. Some missed and flowed over the edge and onto her fingers.

As she appeared to be done she pushed a finger in once again and a couple of more splodges came out and into the glass which was now nearly a third full. Not wanting to move from the spot out of stubbornness she used her hand to wipe the remaining watch chain of spunk that hung from her pussy over her hair and inside of her legs so that she now looked soaked in cum all around.

She held the glass up to me, rivulets of spunk hanging from her fingers and the glass. She narrowed her eyes and seemed to size me up, then without a word she put the glass to her lips and poured the spunk into her mouth. It took several gulps for her to swallow it and she coughed once so that some shot out the sides of her mouth and ran down her chin and hung there.

She held the glass upright at the end over her extended tongue in a defiant display to show that she would drink even the last drop. Her tongue and teeth were a mass of thick spunk. Finally she brought the glass down and with a final swallow that made her reach just slightly she opened her mouth and poked her tongue out to show me it was all gone.

"That's what you wanted wasn't it" Before I could answer she got up and went to the bathroom. I must admit I felt quite a heal at that moment.

Strangely after a very quite evening the next morning we both got up and carried on as if nothing had happened. Not a word was said and we got on fine.

A full three days later and five days before we were due to go home she asked me if we were going to buy the van. I said I still wasn't sure and even after the "Discount" she had negotiated it still left us using the car money we had saved so hard for. She looked at me straight and said she wanted it, and asked if it was what I wanted it or not. I replied "yes then, lets just pay the money and be done with it".

During the day we walked up the hill and spoke to Robo and said we would buy. Gladly we didn't see anyone else and nothing more was said. We made arrangements with the local bank to transfer funds from home and get the cash out. It would take three days.

The next three days were completely uneventful.

We got the cash and took it back with us. We agreed to go up there tomorrow and pay and get the transfer slip.

The next morning I awoke and she was not by my side. I looked in the bedroom drawer and saw the money was gone and so it was obvious where she was.

I went back to bed and tried not to think what was going on and convince myself she had just gone up to pay.

I made breakfast for me and the little one and when she asked where mum was I just said she had gone for a walk.

She didn't finally come back until eleven. I have no idea when she left but I had originally woke at eight. That was then a minimum of three hours. She was washed and showered but looked worn out.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"You know where, lets not pretend. It's over with now and I don't want to speak about it any more - ever".

This was said in such a way as to leave no room for error or misunderstanding.

She placed the transfer note on the table along with a couple of receipts. Then she placed on the table 3500 Euros.

We had got the right money out, so this amount made no sense to me. Then it was obvious I was being an idiot.

"Now we have the van and more money for the car than you'd hoped for - I did this because I love you and want you to have what you want. Are we still together for ever"? She said this in a defiant and yet pleading tone. I could see nothing but honesty in her eyes.

"Yes" was all I could say.

That was all over two years ago. We have the van and visit it every year. It's great. We still haven't bought the car, but who knows. Of that years holiday we have never spoken again until very recently when out of the blue she said she was ready to tell what had happened on the last day if I wanted to know.

She did tell me and she cried and we held each other. She was ashamed because she knew what she was going to do that morning and even more ashamed that she had enjoyed it. I told her it didn't matter and I was just as bad for letting it happen as well as feeling aroused by it.

We're closer now than ever before and I love her to bits.

However that last day story will have to be for another time.

Mail if you would like it to and just to bribe me I would love a photo of your wives for my own private viewing. Please nobody else, just your own wife.

Thanks all.

12