Card Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Master allows His pet release.
919 words
4.17
30.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers

Trembling, she crawls from Master, body aching from the use of Master’s friends, from the hours of fucking, from the ache within her belly for release, knowing that even had she been allowed, the only true release comes from Master. Feeling the cool water she is allowed to rush over her.. feeling the bite against tender skin… her body still aching to release, as fingers glide over her most sensitive flesh… only praying that she honored Master… pleased You with her slutty behavior…

She hears Master’s guests leaving.. the conversation not for her ears, though the sounds that reach her do seem to bode well for Master’s mood; she prays. His footfalls move to the bedroom..where she waits…her breath held…her head held low….

With little effort on Your part, long strides carry Master to stand over her. Master’s right arm reaching down to grab Your pet by her long auburn tresses, pulling her up so that He may look closely at her, as He asks…“So, My dirty lil whore, did you enjoy having all of those cocks in you… filling you everywhere??… did you enjoy the hours of fuckin?… are you completely raw yet?” And reaching His other hand down, a finger raking through soft petals, her wanton flesh responding instantly to His touch, her hips arching to Him… He chuckles… ‘oh, my little whore seems to want more, even after all that?’

In a small voice she answers…’yes, Master… your lil pet is always hungry to please You, Master’. And what of My other questions” Your only response, pulling away Your fingers and watching Your pet. She knows that until she answers… nothing further will happen, Master’s will always winning out.. she meekly responds… ‘yes, Master… Your slut enjoyed being so used, the feel of all of those cocks filling her at once… the constant heat rushing through her body, but, Master….’ She pauses a moment, biting lower lip before continuing. “Master… Your pet feels the lust still raging within her… the ache to please You, for no matter the number of hard cocks that would fill her, it is only Yours that can drive her to such heights – only Yours that she longs to feed upon, to be fucked by…”

“Then do so… now” You say, as the grip in silken tresses is suddenly released…she falls to sinfully spread thighs at His feet…her hands reaching up to His waist, to remove His jeans, her feverish need making her movements quick. The moment His jeans are gone, her inviting mouth eagerly parts as it reaches velvety smooth tongue, caressing the heavy weight of His balls, rolling around one, sucking it lovingly, her soft hands grasping the length of Master’s cock, stroking it gently, feeling it harden at her attentions…soft moans reverberating around the thickness as mouth moves to the hard shaft, sliding quickly down the length, pressing the head to her tight throat… her quick strokes coating Master’s cock with her need and desire.

She is pulled from the floor by His voice…commanding her to His bed. Eagerly she complies with Master’s wishes… her delicate cheek sliding along the silken covering, as she pulls her knees under her as they spread widely, her firm ass held high in the air for Master’s view…her fingers splaying at her shoulders.

“That’s a good little slut…” she feels the bed shift as Master knee lands just behind her, as a woosh of air tickles her ears just before the heavy crack of His hand lands across her clit in five rapid slaps… a loud cry escaping even as the heat rushes through her… feeling the wetness flowing from her cunt. Master’s hands roughly grabbing her hips, as He drives His cock deep into her…

Master leans forward, hand snaking out to grab her neck, His tight hold pulling her up, all of her open to His touch, as He pounds His manhood into her. His growl, reaching deep into her soul, demands of her… ‘say it, what are you…what… are… you?’ As Master leans closer, roughly biting along the tender flesh of neck and shoulder. ‘Your slut, Master… Your dirty lil cum whore, Master” she replies. ‘That is right,’ Master says, ‘You are MINE…will do as I ask, anything that I ask of you.’

His hand tightens around her throat, “then cum for Me, NOW, bitch…NOW’ Master growls, as her body responds immediately, her cunt tightening around the length of His cock… grasping as she is racked by convulsive waves of pleasure, crying out with force.. the waves crashing around her body as every nerve within her burns for Him… the only reason for her… a low whimper the only sound she can make as her breath is stolen…

Master pulls His cock from her dripping cunt, to plunge in one stroke deep into her ass. He claims every inch of her once more as His, and His alone. His hand loosens its hold on her neck, only to tighten about the collar He placed there. Just another reminder of His hold, though that is just the outward sign of what she feels throughout every fiber of her being… as the deep growl fills the air around them… Master fills His beast once more with His seed…

They collapse to the bed, Master still buried in His slut, as their breaths are still ragged. He holds her tight to Him. She feels His power over her, around her, through her…

Night fills the room…as they drift off to sleep…

His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers