Cardi B vs. Monsters

Story Info
Cardi B, a tomb and ogres.
944 words
3.6
16.2k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

This is a freaky fuck parody and what not.

This is my new series starring the one and only Cardi B... She takes on whoever and whatever gets in her way... She's a freaky fuck babe ready to throw down... Her pussy and what not... Enjoy my fellow freaks.

"Damn it's dark up in here. Bumpin' my ass and shit. Gonna break a nail and what not. Dick's done gone and put me in some shit here. Why can't I just suck him off or somethin'... Some easy shit, like that gloryhole story and what not. He done gone and put me in a damn series where ya girl takes on errrrrybody and shit. Dick baby, put me in one of your stories with James too. That man's a freaky freak and I fuckin' dig dat shit." OK Cardi... I'll work you into my other stories too babe. James is busy with some new shit, but I'll get him to squeeze you in... (Smiling)... "Thanks daddy. I got some pussy for you too baby, so be ready sweetie." Cardi B was flirting with me and also looking around a tomb. She was smoking hot, a black tank top, no bra, short camouflage shorts and black boots. She looked like Lara Croft, if Lara was a pussy throwin' party bitch.

It was dark in the Tomb, but Cardi made it to the center room. It was lit. "Like me bitch. I'm faded on some real shit daddy." She laughed. She walked over to a large concrete box on the far side of the room. She was in the tomb looking for a gold medallion. It was very spooky and eerily quiet in the tomb. Cardi B looked around and stopped when she reached the large box. The wide top was open, so she looked down into the box. She saw the medallion. "Damn daddy, it's this fuckin' easy baby?" All of a sudden two huge, fat, ugly ogres ran through the side of the tomb and scared the fuck out of Cardi B.

"GOD DAMNNNNNNNNNNN!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKIN' SHIT?" She jumped back and tried to run away from the ogres, but they grabbed her. They didn't speak, just grunted, smiled and drooled, looking at the super fucking hot Cardi B. She was scared, but happened to notice their very large cocks hanging between their fat legs. They may be huge fat and gross looking, but a huge cock is a huge cock and two of them are twice as good.

Cardi wasn't scared anymore, just turned on. She realized how to get the medallion and she realized she was gonna have a lot of fucking fun getting it. Her nipples were rock hard in her top. One of the ogres reached over and yanked it off. Her gorgeous, big tits pointed right at him. His eyes widened and he drooled all over the ground.

His massive cock got rock hard and Cardi B fucking smiled a huge smile. "Damn daddy, bring dat shit over here and shove it down my fucking throat and what not." The ogre pushed her to her knees and shoved his massive green cock down Cardi B's throat roughly. She didn't even gag. "Dat's right Daddy. I can work a fuckin' dick." She sucked on that massive tool, her cheeks and throat bulging from its girth. The other ogre was waved over by Cardi B and he shoved his massive green cock between her gorgeous, fake tits. He squeezed them so hard and rough, Cardi B moaned around the other ogre's cock in her throat. Her sweet tit milk shot out all over the ogre's cock between her big tits. Both ogre's slammed her throat and tits in unison.

Cardi B yanked her shorts off and her black thong also. The ogre in her throat grabbed the thong and shoved it in his mouth. Cardi smiled. She loves freaky men, even if they are green and ogres. The ogres drooled on Cardi and pummeled her throat and tits. Her body shook and took the double cock slamming with ease.

They pulled out and picked her up. One ogre went behind her and shoved his massive cock up her sexy, thick ass. The other one shoved his massive cock up her squirting pussy. They made a Cardi B sandwich and fucked the living shit out of her. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Cardi B was in organic heaven. She squirted repeatedly, all over those massive green cocks. "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DADDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" The ogres drooled on her and fucked her silly. They grunted and slammed their massive cocks up her holes faster faster faster faster faster faster and motherfuckin' faster!!

Cardi just kept squirting. She came 42 times as they pounded her holes. The ogres came 7 times each. They flooded her throbbing holes, roughly molesting her big, brown tits, her milk shooting everywhere. They came in her mouth twice, on her tits twice also. They pissed all over her and in all of her holes. "Cover me in dat shit daddies!!" She swallowed it down, smiling the whole way. They fucked for several hours. Cardi B wore their asses out. She's a freaktacular fuck and suck machine. She took everything they had.

The ogres finally were worn out sexually and fell asleep. Cardi B grabbed her clothes and the medallion. As she was leaving the tomb, she looked back at them and shook her heads, smiling. "Big ass cocks, but they can't handle dis shit. I'm Cardi B bitches!!" She wore their asses out... Looking so fucking sexy doin' it too. Cardi B vs Monsters... Cardi B wins.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers