Cardi B vs Nikki Minaj

Story Info
Cardi B and Nikki Minaj fighting and fucking.
1.4k words
3.81
34.4k
23
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers

This is a freaky ass fucktastic sex parody... It ain't real... But it's hot

"I invited both you ladies here tonight, to do a spread, that'll knock out every other porn mag spread. It's, Cardi B vs Nikki Minaj. Two hotties showing those hot ass bodies.

"Well daddy.... You can see my hot ass body anytime you want... but that bitch, can suck a dick. Ho." Cardi B gave the finger to Nikki, without looking at her.

"Ho?.... Who the fuck you callin' a ho... heffa!" Nikki clapped back. She looked at Cardi, her arms folded, a disgusted look on her face.

"Heffa?... Bitch... you look like you been had a train run on yo nasty ass, one too many times." Cardi B looked right at Nikki, her arms folded, an angry look on her face... This may not have been the best idea for a VS sex story. They may try to kill each other... and I'm getting too old to break up catfights. Should've stuck with Erin Andrews or Courteney Cox... less chance of bodily harm... for them or me.

"A skank ass stripper from the Bronx, talkin' 'bout a train bein' run on somebody... bitch please. They call you Amtrack... cause of all the trains been run on yo ass." Nikki laughed at Cardi. They faced off, staring each other down. Cardi B looked like she was gonna jump on Nikki, so I stepped in and moved them apart. I stood in between them.

"Please ladies... can't we all just get along? Please don't make me regret this, ok? I really wanna do this photoshoot with you two gorgeous goddesses of music."

"Awwww...you sweet daddy. I'll do it for you baby, but fuck that bitch! Fake ass ho!" Cardi B flipped off Nikki again.

"Bitch... James wants dis pussy right here! He don't want no skank ass, VD havin' pussy you got, ho!"

"Ok girls, please.... Let's take some pics and relax... Cardi... you first baby."

"Ok daddy... just for you." She smiled, opening her red, silk robe. I started taking pictures as she posed. First, her hands on her hips, her hot tits out, that neatly trimmed coochie all sexy, delicious looking. Cardi turned around and bent over. I got in close... she reached back and spread those booty cheeks. I smacked them, she moaned. She popped her pussy for me. I snapped the pics and slid a finger up there, wiggling it, fingering her quickly. "Ohhhhhhhhh, daddy. You want dat pussy, don't you daddy?"

"Fuck yeah, I do baby." I pulled my finger out and sucked it. Cardi has a fine tasting coochie. I licked it, wiggling my tongue up and down her labia. She was leaking already. I lapped up her tasty juices. My cock was hard and she knew it.

"See dat bitch? Daddy gettin' hard for my pussy. He knows I got what he needs. So just sit and watch me drop it all over that big cock. Maybe you'll learn some shit." I snaked my tongue up her pussy, licking her out, rolling my tongue, licking that sweet pussy at hyper speed. "YESSSSSSSSSSSS. GET IT DADDY. GET THAT NUT!!!" I tongue fucked Cardi so damn good, she just moaned loudly and booty shaked all over my face. I slid two fingers up her phat ass and went to town finger fucking her gorgeous, thick ass. Cardi blasted her pussy nut all over my tongue and I lapped up every fucking drop. I pulled out of her ass and smacked it. "DAMNNNNNNNNN DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! FUCK... YOU GOOD!!! Lick dat pussy baby!" Cardi ground her pussy on my face and tongue.

Nikki took off her pink, silk robe and turned away from me, bending over. My eyes went wide. I love her ass. I snapped a bunch of pictures of it. I smacked it hard, shaking it. I slid my tongue up her wet, clean shaven pussy and thumb fucked it. My forefinger rubbed her hard clit as I thumb banged her tasty twat. Nikki moaned. I took several pictures of each hottie's sweet ass pussy. I kissed Cardi's pussy and moved over to Nikki's. I kissed it and thumb thumped it faster. My forefinger tapped her perky clit quickly and rubbed it really fast. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MMMMMMMMMM!!!! TASTE THAT PUSSY BABY!!! DADDY GONNA GET DAT QUEEN CUM!!!!" Nikki shook that awesome, thick, round booty all over my face. I kissed it happily, all over.

I fingered Nikki so fucking fast, snaking my tongue up her awesomely phat ass. I licked out her ass and finger fucked her pussy with such lustful intensity. "SHITTTTTTTTTTTT..... I'M CUMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGG JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" I put my mouth to Nikki's sweet chocolate punanny and she blasted her chocolate honey nut all in my mouth. I lapped it up and sucked it out. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...... GET IT DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... QUEEN NUT FOR MY HONEY BEAR!!!!!!!!" I licked her totally clean.

They both went down on me, determined to make me cum first. Cardi can suck a fucking dick. She deepthroated my big white stick so fucking good. That talented tongue wrapped around my pole, while she sucked the chrome off my cock bumper. FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! She got the nut in record time. I pumped my cream so fucking hard in that sexy, sucking mouth, Cardi just grinned from ear to ear and swallowed happily and hungrily. She kept sucking and I didn't stop her. I just watched that sexy mouth fly up and down my throbbing cock at hyper speed.

Nikki went behind me and stuck that gorgeous tongue of hers up my ass. Holy shit, that felt good. She wiggled that tongue so damn good, rubbing my big, hanging balls, laughing, knowing I loved it. Between her ass rimming and Cardi's deep throat skills I blasted a second load down Cardi's throat. She took my cum pumping cock all the way down her throat and relaxed it, licking my balls as she let my cock pump my jizz straight down her throat. She loved it, laughing and grinning.... And swallowing. She swallowed every fucking drop and licked my thick head clean.

Nikki laid on her back and pulled me back. She sat me on her chest and put my cock between her big, fake titties. She sucked the head and wrapped her chocolate tits around my vanilla pleasure stick. I pounded those titties relentlessly, while she sucked my head. She waved up at me and winked. I smiled. Cardi bent over and I spread those cheeks, shoving my tongue up her ass. I tongue fucked her phat ass and tit pounded Nikki. I was in sexual heaven. We kept it up for another hour. I blasted my creamy load down Nikki's throat. She moaned so sexy and swallowed every drop, sucking me hard, getting every drop of jizz I had. Cardi squirted and I caught it with my fucking mouth. I sucked her sweet, tasty pussy clean.

I fucked them both up the ass... and took pictures... And video. I pounded those phat asses deep, hard and super fucking fast, drilling them mercilessly with my big ass cock. I smacked both thick asses hard and thumped them so deep and blazing, fucking fast. They were on all fours and competed to see who could get me to cum up their ass the fastest..... Cardi won. Nikki surprised me by going ATM, after I pulled out of Cardi's ass. She sucked me so fucking good and voraciously, engulfing my thick cock. I creamed down her throat again. She smiled, flipping off Cardi, as she sucked me dry.

I fucked each pussy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Another competition. They bet $5000 to see who could make me cum the most in their pussy... Nikki won that one. Cardi paid her... and flipped her off with both hands. They cussed and fussed the whole time... but thankfully, they didn't fight... they just fucked me. It was a great time for me. The last bet was who could drink the most piss, straight from my cock, in their throat... It was a tie... two mouthfuls apiece... they would've drunk more, but I didn't have any left.

I got my pictures... and video. We had a great, freaky fucking time. I actually got them both to come home with me and we fucked all night there. They both actually cooked for me too. I love them both... and they know it. I sucked the tasty milk from Cardi's tits as I ate breakfast. She loved that... so did I. I stuffed as much of those perky, fake titties of hers in my mouth as I could and went to town. Nikki got jealous and sucked me off again. It was a wonderful breakfast for sure. I came in her mouth and she spit it in her coffee and drank it all down slowly, as I watched. She's so fucking sexy. They both are. They're both winners in... Cardi B vs Nikki Minaj.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,134 Followers