Cardinal Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, his hands darted to her hair and he cranked her neck back as he took over. He lifted his hips up to blur their sexes together before he gave one swift, long, orgasmic thrust. This one was weaker, but held far more pleasure, as he felt her start to collapse around him with her own releasing contractions. Her insides were hot enough to be uncomfortable, but the way she moaned and held on him tightly let him endure that fire as the last vestiges of his twitching surge started to lessen.

Spent, he fell back to the couch and brought her with him to protectively hug her closely. Grace couldn't resist his touch even if she wanted to; her body rolling into another small orgasm as he shifted positions. Small swears passed her lips and she was soon kissing him furiously from their post-orgasmic sensations. The kiss was aggressive, a form of attack, as she tried to transfer her gratefulness over via her saliva and tongue. That primal itch had been scratched and now she could truly think clearly while lying atop him within his house.

A few moments later and she realized he was no longer returning the kiss. His body was strong, but still victim of his vice, and he was quick to finally close his eyes into a drunken slumber.

-----

He awoke refreshed.

Grace lay atop him in a way that let her feel his cock between her folds. From the way they were positioned he realized she probably took him inside her a few times during his blackout. The aspirin had done its job to prevent a hangover, but he still felt rather groggy from his drinking.

There was a few moments where he stared at her. She was gripping into his shirt in such a way that showed trust and acceptance; something no lady of the night would do unless they felt a genuine connection. Was she really a prostitute? Or was her story true, that she was just new in town and unsure of the lay of the land? Regardless, he let her have her morning snooze while he felt the last remnants of alcohol leave his system.

He thought back to what she had said and asked of him at the bar. Her noticing of sins in others hadn't fully registered until now; and he soon realized that she would know the truth of it all. She admitted her own sin as well, that envious trait that some women possess, though he only tolerated it because of his inebriation.

On she slept, until finally blinking her eyes open, and taking a deep breath to jump start her brain. Glancing, she smiled up to him with a bratty hum that showed she enjoyed the sensation of him under her.

"Good morning, Michael." Her lips moved to kiss him but his hand blocked her.

A powerful shove cast her to the floor where she lay sprawled with her sticky sex still partially revealed. Confusion bent her expression while she held up a hand his way. "Wh-what are you doing?" She managed to get her hands behind her but was struggling to sit up when she felt his hands grab her hair.

"I know who you are." Michael spoke with a tone that was scratchy and rough. "And I know what that little design you made on the bar was."

Cold foreboding settled in the pit of her stomach as he lifted her roughly off the floor. One of his arms was wrapped around the small of her back as the other made her neck arch backwards painfully. "I never tried to hide it." She said, realizing that the little game she was playing had been with someone of internal knowledge. "How was I supposed to know that you knew?"

Laughing, Michael had her pressed upon the wall of his homestead and his tongue licked a broad stroke up the side of her neck. There was no alcohol to stop his aggression, no inebriation to soften his touch, and no addled brain to stop the thoughts he had to think. "You should be more careful next time, Envy." He identified her with a voice that was sarcastically tender. "You never know who, or what, you might run into. Calling out those others? Bad form. Bad form indeed."

Grace shivered in his demanding grip. He was right. She was Envy, and those others had truly been Gluttony, Lust, and Pride. Even Sloth, the bartender, had made an appearance. Never before had she seen the other Sins together, and for him to know that they walked the earth could only mean that he was one himself. "It's who I am, Michael." She said with a croaked voice. His grip was hardening in such a way that made breathing difficult; her body contorting to try and lessen his grabbing touch. "I can't change that."

Whatever sensibilities he might have had left him with his complete sobering. Here was a woman, a Sin, who had brought herself to him in such a powerful way. "I know, and I can't change either. That's why I know you'll understand." His arms hitched under her legs while he made her hang from the pressure of her back against his wall. His exposed sex bobbed with the rising sensation of arousal and addictive lust. "I didn't lie to you, Envy. I do drink to stay calm." Both his hands were pressed so firmly to the wall that they caused cracks to form from how much power he was putting to his muscles. She was pinned, helpless, and unable to move from his compromising stance.

"Michael-" She began to speak with a timid voice, unable to stop herself from admiring his masculine frame and the way he so easily handled her. She wished she could have that strength, that innate power, that ability to do what he did so easily. "-Who are you?" Her question was shaky and her hands drew close to her chest as he held him off the ground.

Leaning, he bit harshly into her ear before he entered underneath her skirt and panties. He answered her with one word before he began his abusive fucking.

"Wrath."

12