Care Home Ch. 02: Lucy's Story

Story Info
Lucy's sexual reawakening after hearing about her dad.
2.1k words
4.58
23.9k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandy, can I call round for a girly chat?"

"Of course, something up?"

"Well, sort of, but later?"

"When then?"

"Say about nine?"

"Great, see you then."

Sandy's curiosity was spiked as she hung up the phone. Lucy usually only called round for a 'girly chat' when she had problems with Hugh. She was such a prude that the slightest thing of a sexual nature sent her into a flat spin. Sometimes she wondered how she'd ever managed to conceive two children. Most likely after a drunken party, with the lights out! Hugh was a nice enough chap but he hardly struck Sandy as the demanding type in the bedroom.

"Hi, come in." She held the door open for Lucy, who was clutching a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. This was serious, a girly chat and Sauvignon Blanc! They sat down, made a little idle chit chat over the first glass of wine and eventually Sandy ventured.

"So, what is it then."

"What's what?"

"The girly chat of course. You don't usually come round with a bottle of wine to discuss prices in Sainsburys. " Sandy poured them another glass. "Has Hugh suddenly developed a passion for being wrapped in clingfilm or what?"

"No, it's nothing like that."

"So what is it then?"

"Actually, it's Dad."

"Oh no, nothing serious I hope? He's not ill is he?"

"No, not at all. Quite the reverse actually."

"Good. Old Pete he's such a live wire. I swear if he was twenty years younger I'd do him."

"Sandy, please! That's my father you're talking about."

"No, I mean it. He always has that twinkle in his eye. I would have given him serious consideration: for a one nighter anyway. I bet he was a bit of a lad back in the day. He probably knew just how to get a girl going.

"Well it may not just be 'back in the day'!"

"What on earth do you mean? He's not still trying to pull is he? Randy old bugger."

"It's worse than that.."

"WHAT? Look, come on spill the beans. This isn't fucking twenty questions you know."

Another mouthful of wine, then Lucy drew breath, composed herself and started.

"It's like this. I got a call from the care home a few days back. It appears he's been seeing someone."

"Well I'll be ...No. No. Good for him. And anyway why not? They probably aren't getting up to much anyway."

"Sandy, she's ...she's a... hooker."

"Fucking hell, a hooker! Cunning Old Pete...fucking brilliant! Never a dull moment en? I really hope he's getting good value for his money."

" Sandy!! She's about my age and they were ...well ...found in bed together."

"Now you really are taking the piss! Come on, I really find this hard to swallow."

Lucy took the queue. "Well swallow is very apt, as it turns out."

"Oh my God, you don't mean..."

"Yes I do. A carer went in to his room and there they both were, stark naked, on the bed, in the middle of the afternoon, and she was..., you know,... with her mouth."

"Giving him a blow job? Lucky old bugger! Well good for him, lucky sod. No such future for us I should think. You know what they say about us girls don't you? At twenty a woman is like Africa, largely unexplored, and so on up to eighty when a woman is like Australia, everyone knows it's down there but nobody gives a shit!"

The wine was having an effect by now and even Lucy managed a giggle.

"Sorry," said Sandy. "I couldn't help it. It's just so fucking ridiculous. God knows I have enough trouble getting Josh to go down on me at my age, and here's Pete getting a blow job at ninety one!"

"Sorry?..What...?"

"You know! The old bargain game. When I want a blow job it's on with the stockings and suspenders, down on my knees till he's practically ready to shoot his bollocks off, then get my reward with the promise of finishing him off after."

"You don't mean..."

"Seriously Lucy? How long have you been married? Twenty years? Are you seriously telling me that you don't trade blow jobs?"

"No indeed I do not!" Said Lucy indignantly.

"You mean you get all you need without trading?"

"No I mean, I do not!"

"What give or get? I don't understand. You don't suck Hugh off or he doesn't eat you out?"

"Either!"

"For fuck sake Lucy. Number one, you can't possibly know what you're missing. I never, ever have a problem having an orgasm when Josh eats me enthusiastically. Sometimes when he's just bonking away I think to myself, for God's sake just lick my clit boyo, and it's job done.

"Number two, men just crave blow jobs, it's all that porno they watch. They dream of the mucky blond with huge tits sucking on their dicks. Little do they know that he's probably spunked already and the editing makes it look better than real life. Anyway they are going to get them somewhere or other! Much better at a home match than an away one, better not to risk it, I say, besides it's fun too.

Lucy didn't look convinced, "But doesn't it taste yucky?"

"Cum? Shit you've never done it: have you? Not even at uni.? Girl you'd better set to before he finds a willing mouth. A stiff dick has no conscience, you know, and no, it doesn't have to taste yucky, creamy for sure, possibly salty but if you give him a cinnamon pastry and a glass of pineapple juice for breakfast it really tastes quite yummy!"

"You are pulling my leg?"

"I am so not! No onions and definitely no garlic, red meat is bad too, they make it taste yucky but, for some reason, the cinnamon taste comes on right through.

If you really want a spectacular result, when you're getting him off, look up into his eyes, suck like a hoover, open your mouth and show him his cum. Men just love that, then close your mouth and swallow the lot. He'll be eating out of your hand for days, or your pussy if you're really lucky! Look Lucy, I don't mean to pry, but I'm getting the distinct impression that your bedroom is not exactly a rehearsal room for Karma Sutra the movie, not a hotbed of lust and passion. I am no tutor but have you read My Secret Garden? Or Joy of Sex and, even better, More Joy of Sex?"

"What?"

"My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday, probably not here real name, is about female sexual fantasies and when you've worked through it give it to Hugh. It will blow his mind. I can almost guarantee a stiffy after he's read one, max two, stories. Just be sure to be 'available' when he's finished, armed with the new skills you've picked up from Joy and More Joy you'll have a whole new experience. Read these."

She went to the bookcase, slid open the glass doors, reached in behind some fairly innocuous looking books and produced the three titles she'd just mentioned. They finished the wine and Lucy stood to go home.

"And while you're at it, watch this video. I think it belonged to one of our daughters when she was at uni.? We found it in her room after she left home. It's a self help video and pretty explicit but fucking sexy as well. It really lit Josh's fire I can tell you!"

Several weeks passed.

"Sandy!"

"Lucy! Hi, how are you? Haven't seen you in ages. You look great! That hair style really suits you."

"Well, thank you. It's all down to you anyway!"

"Sorry, don't understand?"

"Do you have time for a coffee and some catch up?"

"Yes, why not? There's a Costa on the corner."

The two made their way to Costa, ordered a flat white and a late and took a seat at a table in the corner.

"So what's new then Luce?"

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you!"

"Try me."

"Well, remember our girly chat and those, ahem, books you lent me? Which I still have by the way. Sorry about that."

"No problem. Yes, of course I remember. Go on."

"Well I read Nancy Friday, shit that was hot, and I got to thinking. I used to have some mild fantasies as a youngster but somehow they stopped. Anyway I read them and started on Alex Comfort's Joy of sex. Sandy, what have I been missing? Somehow, after the kids we just fell into a routine of a quick fumble once a week or so and that was sex done, box ticked!

"Anyway I nipped down to Victorias Secret and invested in some underwear, you know, the whole fantasy kit, black suspenders, silky knickers and seamed, yes seamed, stockings. Then I went for some TLC and had my bits waxed smooth.

"Hugh came home from his usual Thursday gym and went for his shower so I ambushed him. Honest Sandy, I really dd. While he was in the shower I pulled off my shift leaving me standing there dressed like a vamp and when I heard the water stop I gave him time to start drying himself and walked in on him!

"You should have seen his face! I was really hamming it up, hands on hips, tits jutting out, so I reached down to his balls, gave them a bit of a rub and said something really tarty. I dropped to my knees, pulled his foreskin right back and slipped his rapidly responding cock into my mouth and set to work.

"Sandy, he went bonkers! I've not seen a stiffy like that since we were married! Anyway, I gave him the full 'More Joy' experience and he started leaking precome like a randy teenager. To my surprise I really get off on the taste of precome, but that's another story.

"Anyway, I'm down there, stiffy half way down my throat, licking the sensitive bit under the head, when he makes this deep gurgling sound and it started to twitch. His balls moved up in his sack, just like it says in the book, and he came: boy did he come. Half of it went down my throat before I realised that it really wasn't that bad after all, so I thought, 'sod it' and swallowed the rest."

"Lucy! ... Really?"

"Yep, no kidding. Then he smiled down at me and said."

"Where did that come from?"

"I couldn't resist it Sandy, so I just said, 'Your balls I hope!!' Anyway we laughed like naughty school kids. Things just got better after that. I gave him Nancy Friday to read and every time he finishes a story he jumps my bones. I even get blow jobs now without even having to ask and the other night!!

"Well, I really shouldn't be going into too much detail but it's all thanks to you. So, the other night we are finishing off with a bit of good old fashioned missionary. I'm flowing like a river, when he slips his finger into my bum. What a sensation! His cock sliding in and out of my pussy and my bum full of finger, the feeling was exquisite.

"Then I really don't know what came over me. I was just so excited, I whispered in his ear. 'I want your cock up there, in my bum.' Sandy, I really don't believe that I actually said that, but I was in a state. So he rolled me over. The feeling when his finger came out was delicious but the feeling when his cock penetrated my bum!! Oh my God!! I have to say, what with it being somewhat tight up there, the sex didn't last long but God, was it good? I do 't remember an orgasm like it. I think I got quite noisy!

"So you can see. Thanks to our girly chat and your seeing what help I needed, I have gone from little miss prim and proper to having a full sex life, enjoying anal and giving prostate massages...Hugh just loves them and besides, it gets all that delicious precome flowing... And now that we are consuming outrageous quantities of pineapple juice and cinnamon, even swallowing his come has become a pleasure. In fact the other night I even managed to persuade him to try snowballing!"

"Snowballing??"

"Yes, you know, give him a blow job, keep his cum in your mouth and then go for a slow languorous kiss where he gets his own back: literally!"

"Lucy, I would never have believed it! You've turned into a proper little slut: congratulations, good for you! Don't forget to give me my books back. I think Josh and I need to do some revision!"